Falkirk Estate and Country Club

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

The Falkirk is absolutely stunning and the people who work there are amazing

Jennifer
09/27/2014

As soon as I walked into this place I knew I wanted to hold our wedding there. It was absolutely beautiful, best backdrop. Value was great, so much food and services included and the team there is fantastic!! First class!

Kristen
09/06/2014

We had an absolutely perfect wedding at the Falkirk Estate. Bill and the entire team were so helpful, and the bridal attendant, Haley, is amazing. The grounds are absolutely beautiful, and the landscaping was always pristine with every visit. The food – both cocktail hour and entrée – were delicious, and the bar is beautiful and easily accommodated our wedding of 240 people. They have a beautiful fireplace where you can display images of family and friends, like it’s your own home! The timing ran absolutely perfectly, and the Falkirk was great with working with all of our vendors. We would absolutely recommend the Estate to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were married August 2014 at Falkirk and I have nothing but the best things to say about every aspect of this venue. Jamie was amazing - patient and kind and made me feel so relaxed! Bill was awesome - handling everything so professionally. When I was showed the room prior to my guests arriving, it was everything I imagined it to be - they did everything I asked, just as I would have done and it looked perfect. The venue itself inside and outside is impeccable - clean, bright, fresh, neutral, beautiful views, and the sparkling dance floor - by far the best room I had seen on my search. If I was given the chance to re-do my wedding day, I would absolutely go back to Falkirk. Now, I want to attend a wedding here so I can experience the other side! Thank you to the entire Falkirk team for making our wedding day so perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue! Was the perfect location for our wedding day! Could not have been happier with the way things went! From our arrival, to cocktail hour, to the reception! The night was beyond perfect! Special thanks to all the staff who made it all possible! A month later and people are still raving about it being the best wedding ever! Would recommend to anyone! Thank you!

Recently Married

Falkirk was an amazing venue! From our first experience at Falkirk to our wedding day, the staff went above and beyond to make sure our day would be perfect. On our wedding day they continued to make sure all of our guests felt welcomed. The facility is beautifully well maintained. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was on Saturday, July 5, 2014 and it was the best venue ever! If there was a button for 10 stars Falkirk by far would be a 10 star venue! The staff are unbelievably sweet, very accommodating, and are determined to make your day the best! The food is excellent and very delicious! Falkirk deserves an award. My wedding originally was going down the dump due to other vendor mistakes and rudeness and Falkirk stepped up and was there to make everything run smoothly. I never felt chased out of their office if I had a question with no appointment. I always felt right at home, cool, calm, and collected. The venue is absolutely stunning !! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!!! Thank you especially to Jamie for all your kindness. Everyone went above and beyond!

Erin
06/28/2014

The Falkirk Estate and Country Club was the perfect venue for my dream wedding on June 28th, 2014. The grounds are beautiful, staff amazingly helpful and the food incredible. I will never forget my wedding day and recommend the Falkirk to anyone getting married, you will not be sorry.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our ceremony and reception was at the Falkirk Estate and it was amazing. The weather was perfect, the ceremony area was gorgeous and our guests could not stop talking about the service and how beautiful the venue was. So elegant and gorgeous! The staff and food was incredible. Our Day of person (Haley) was incredible, she was everywhere whenever we needed her, never had to look for her. she was on point. thank you so much!

1 Review
Recently Married

I recently attended my friends wedding and the venue and grounds are spectacular. I must say that I was not that impressed with the food but this is the type of venue I would like to get married in. The staff was courteous and some handsome guy helped me find the valet. Wanna talk about dreamy. Blue eyes...lil. He was sweet and the valets were too. They were personable and my friend said it was a perfect day. Thanks

1 Review
Recently Married

I attended a wedding at Falkirk Estate this past weekend, I must say that every element of the event could not have been better. The staff was so responsive and tentative to all the guests needs and requests. The food was unsurpassable, and the grounds were impeccable!! I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking to host an event!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Attended recent wedding on 4/27 and Falkirk Estate has amazing, breathtaking views. Cocktail hour offered a nice variety of food and main course & desert was great. Staff was extremely attentive to detail and I'd highly recommend this venue for any wedding reception. There was a wedding photo booth at event which was a blast, www.nextgenphotobooth.com. Based on all the above we easily give it "5 Stars".

Dinesh
04/19/2014

One of the best things that happened during our wedding was to have found this place - A magical location located in the plush heart of Hudson Valley, it was absolutely amazing. We fell in love with the location at the first instant when we went there and I am surprised that not many more people have come across this hidden gem.

Heidi and team were an absolute joy to work with, ensuring we were kept up to date with what needs to happen, working with us on the different ideas that my wife had and making sure that we were not stressed about a single aspect.

They made sure that we had a structured plan so we knew what needed to be done by when. They helped us a great deal with the customization that we wanted (Travel themed wedding) and made the whole experience very memorable.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Finalizing a wedding venue in new york can be a daunting task with so many criteria's to meet and so many to choose from! We had the good fortune of coming across Falkirk Estate which really is a hidden gem in the Hudson Valley. We fell in love with the place right away - the lush green outdoors provide a magical setting for the ceremony coupled with the beautiful indoor cocktail & ballroom and a good size dance floor set the stage for a fun memorable evening! Falkirk also has an old red barn on the grounds which makes a perfect spot for some amazing first look wedding pictures.

Heidi was excellent at giving us various suggestions on theme, menu, coverage etc to best suit our needs over iterative emails and meetings. The quality of linens, candle settings, cutlery along with the warm welcome and professional service that the Falkirk staff provided made the experience extremely pleasant and hassle free. The transition from the ceremony to cocktail hour to sit down dinner to the dance floor was seamless. they know how to pace the night and just get on with it.

We wanted the food to suit the palette of our wedding guests (Indians love their spices as you would agree!) and had requested Heidi & team to factor that in. Everyone loved the food & the appetizers were a big hit. For Main Course, we opted for Seasonal Vegetable Risotto with Chardonnay, Garlic and Herbs / Miso Glazed Salmon with a Teriyaki Beurre Blanc / French Cut Chicken Stuffed with Spinach and Asiago /Tuscan Roasted Chicken served with a ragout of exotic mushrooms.

With Falkirk Estate & Country Club, it ticked all the boxes for us - Great Venue, Location, Staff and Food! You can be rest assured about quality, service & money's worth.

Once again a big thank you to the team and we hope you find much success in the coming years.

Cheers Sameena & Dinesh

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Heidi and team at the Falkirk were absolutely amazing to work with! From day one they were always there to answer any questions I had and help relieve some of the stress of wedding planning. They really listened to everything my husband and I wanted and completely nailed our vision for the day. The venue itself is breathtaking with beautiful grounds, flowers and the waterfall. Our guests all commented on the sheer beauty of the venue and told us they had never seen a place quite like it before.

The cocktail hour and dinner were also great and we really enjoyed selecting all of the food we wanted for our day. We only wish we had more time to enjoy it! The setup during cocktail hour allowed for guests to easily sample all of the food and the open bar during the reception never had a line due to the numerous and speedy bartenders.

All of the staff was so friendly and kind to guests, and we honestly could not have asked for more!