Falkirk Estate and Country Club

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

The Falkirk is absolutely stunning and the people who work there are amazing

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at the Falkirk just over a month ago and I still get giddy just thinking about how absolutely perfect it was! The staff at the Falkirk are exceptional people. Guests are still commenting on how attentive and friendly the wait staff and bartenders where. Jamie, our event manager, and Tommy, the Director of Banquets, were the so amazing to work with. They helped me with everything and were always there to listen to my silly questions or to reassure me when I was on edge! Our Matrie D, Mike, and my bridal attendant, Lauren, where seriously on point the day of the wedding! They were always right there for me, but I never knew they were!!! They were not intrusive on our day as I have heard can happen at other venues, but they definitely stepped in whenever they saw I needed a hand or drink :-)
The venue itself is beautiful. We were lucky enough to have a day in late June where the weather couldn't have been more perfect for an outdoor wedding ceremony! Guests have told me how taken back they were by the beauty of the grounds. They even plant new flowers every few weeks to make sure that each bride has a fresh look at their ceremony!
The food was AWESOME! Get the lamb chops for cocktail hour, I promise you it is worth it!! People were fighting over them and requesting staff to bring more out! If you have your wedding at the Falkirk, know that your bridal attendant will stuff your face with food for you! ;-) We had plates of food from all the cocktail stations brought directly to my husband and I, and for that I am thankful! I would not have seen the food or tried it without their help! I wish I had a chance to meet the chef and thank him for cooking up some great food for a bunch of foodies!
Overall, my experience with the Falkirk was the best I could have hoped for. They were easy to work with, the place was picturesque, and I felt so well taken care of all day. I hope to go back and see everyone again soon!

Falkirk Estate and Country Club responded with the following comments:

Heather & Rich,
WHAT AN AMAZING DAY!! We are so honored to have been a part of such a special milestone in your lives.
On top of everything you said, WE are still getting compliments on your pictures and fireworks display!

We hope to see you again soon!
Jamie, Tommy and the Team at Falkirk Estate

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our children's wedding was at Falkirk. I cannot describe how fabulous the entire experience was for us and for our guests. The property is gorgeous. The staff was unbelievably attentive without being intrusive. Tommy was an incredible 'conductor of the orchestra'. There was not one detail overlooked. It was a pleasure to attend our children's wedding. Everyone had a fantastic time. I cannot recommend this venue any higher that saying it was as perfect as can be. Thank you. Marilyn Burlenski

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Marek
05/09/2015

We must have seen at least 5 or 6 venues before choosing Falkirk as the venue for our wedding. We wanted our wedding to be casual, yet elegant. From the first visit it simply stood out as elegant and the staff among the most seasoned professionals. From the food tasting to the last minute details, Falkirk was the best choice.

The venue is surrounded by a beautiful golf course which is its backyard. The country estate feel brings out a sense of relaxed elegance. Our ceremony was at the venue in the gazebo surrounded by the beautiful landscape and calming waterfall sounds in the far background. Followed by the cocktail hour the transition was simply seamless. And the main room was accommodating, elegant and a topic of many compliments of our guests. The great feature of this venue is the fact that its very spacious and yet easy and quick to get around. We had our pictures done right on the grounds and they were amazing!

The staff was absolutely top notch with Tommy and Jamie guiding and attending to all the details. Our maitre d and wedding day planner were also simply fantastic. The service paid to us and all of our guests was attentive and sincere from the moment we arrived to the last departing guest. Our guests raved about the food, the service, the venue, everything! It could not have been a more perfect day.

We highly recommend Falkirk with highest praise for the location, food, and service.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband & I were married at Falkirk April 25,2015. Everyone was amazing & made sure we had the most amazing day. From the moment I met with Jamie, I knew Falkirk was the perfect place for our big day! She made everything so easy in the months leading up & was always there whenever I had a question...no matter how crazy it was. Tommy was amazing. We stopped by a few times before the rehearsal & he was able to put my vision into motion & gave some great advice for how things should go. During our rehearsal, he had printed out action plans for how the ceremony would proceed depending on the weather. Everyone in our family & bridal party mentioned how great he was! Lauren was my bridal attendant & she was the best!! She was so easy to be around & was there for me no matter what I needed. She was great holding up my dress for pictures & even made sure a pig at the farm didn't escape during our first look pictures. Michael,our maitre'd, was so wonderful. He was always there making sure we had everything we needed. Our friends & family still rave about how beautiful the grounds were & how amazing the staff was. We could not have had a more perfect day & that is all thanks to the amazing staff at Falkirk!

Falkirk Estate and Country Club responded with the following comments:

Caitlin & Brian,
Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! It was truly a pleasure.
We wish you all the happiness in the world <3

Jamie, Tommy and the rest of the team at Falkirk Estate!

Jennifer
09/27/2014

As soon as I walked into this place I knew I wanted to hold our wedding there. It was absolutely beautiful, best backdrop. Value was great, so much food and services included and the team there is fantastic!! First class!

Kristen
09/06/2014

We had an absolutely perfect wedding at the Falkirk Estate. Bill and the entire team were so helpful, and the bridal attendant, Haley, is amazing. The grounds are absolutely beautiful, and the landscaping was always pristine with every visit. The food – both cocktail hour and entrée – were delicious, and the bar is beautiful and easily accommodated our wedding of 240 people. They have a beautiful fireplace where you can display images of family and friends, like it’s your own home! The timing ran absolutely perfectly, and the Falkirk was great with working with all of our vendors. We would absolutely recommend the Estate to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were married August 2014 at Falkirk and I have nothing but the best things to say about every aspect of this venue. Jamie was amazing - patient and kind and made me feel so relaxed! Bill was awesome - handling everything so professionally. When I was showed the room prior to my guests arriving, it was everything I imagined it to be - they did everything I asked, just as I would have done and it looked perfect. The venue itself inside and outside is impeccable - clean, bright, fresh, neutral, beautiful views, and the sparkling dance floor - by far the best room I had seen on my search. If I was given the chance to re-do my wedding day, I would absolutely go back to Falkirk. Now, I want to attend a wedding here so I can experience the other side! Thank you to the entire Falkirk team for making our wedding day so perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue! Was the perfect location for our wedding day! Could not have been happier with the way things went! From our arrival, to cocktail hour, to the reception! The night was beyond perfect! Special thanks to all the staff who made it all possible! A month later and people are still raving about it being the best wedding ever! Would recommend to anyone! Thank you!

1+ year ago

Falkirk was an amazing venue! From our first experience at Falkirk to our wedding day, the staff went above and beyond to make sure our day would be perfect. On our wedding day they continued to make sure all of our guests felt welcomed. The facility is beautifully well maintained. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was on Saturday, July 5, 2014 and it was the best venue ever! If there was a button for 10 stars Falkirk by far would be a 10 star venue! The staff are unbelievably sweet, very accommodating, and are determined to make your day the best! The food is excellent and very delicious! Falkirk deserves an award. My wedding originally was going down the dump due to other vendor mistakes and rudeness and Falkirk stepped up and was there to make everything run smoothly. I never felt chased out of their office if I had a question with no appointment. I always felt right at home, cool, calm, and collected. The venue is absolutely stunning !! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!!! Thank you especially to Jamie for all your kindness. Everyone went above and beyond!

Erin
06/28/2014

The Falkirk Estate and Country Club was the perfect venue for my dream wedding on June 28th, 2014. The grounds are beautiful, staff amazingly helpful and the food incredible. I will never forget my wedding day and recommend the Falkirk to anyone getting married, you will not be sorry.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our ceremony and reception was at the Falkirk Estate and it was amazing. The weather was perfect, the ceremony area was gorgeous and our guests could not stop talking about the service and how beautiful the venue was. So elegant and gorgeous! The staff and food was incredible. Our Day of person (Haley) was incredible, she was everywhere whenever we needed her, never had to look for her. she was on point. thank you so much!

1 Review
1+ year ago

I recently attended my friends wedding and the venue and grounds are spectacular. I must say that I was not that impressed with the food but this is the type of venue I would like to get married in. The staff was courteous and some handsome guy helped me find the valet. Wanna talk about dreamy. Blue eyes...lil. He was sweet and the valets were too. They were personable and my friend said it was a perfect day. Thanks

1 Review
1+ year ago

I attended a wedding at Falkirk Estate this past weekend, I must say that every element of the event could not have been better. The staff was so responsive and tentative to all the guests needs and requests. The food was unsurpassable, and the grounds were impeccable!! I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking to host an event!