Fairy Chair Cover's Linen & Decor

Fairy Chair Cover's Linen & Decor

...making your fairytale wedding come true!

Thunder Bay, ON | map

(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely amazing service. We got engaged when we were in town then then planned our entire wedding from another province and Connie was so helpful. Between sending us fabric samples, sending multiple picture examples and all of her expert advice and opinions she made our dream wedding vision come true. We were so pleased by the personalization with our wedding decor and she was so professional and pleasant to work with!!! I would highly recommend her and fairy chair cover to anyone if they ever need to plan a weeding or any style of event!!! Thank you so much Connie for making our dream vision come true, you have a beautiful talent !!!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Laura
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Connie was very wonderful to work with. She was very reliable and offered an afforable service. She did a wonderful job. I never needed to worry about anything I walked in and it was beautiful.

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
Mandy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Connie at Fairy Chair covers is absolutely AMAZING!!!!! Everyone that worked with her was so friendly, nice and very professional!!!! Our wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! We wouldn't of had the day we had without her!!!! We had so many compliments, it was a perfect day!!!! She is unbelievably amazing to work with. She really cares about how you feel & wants you to have the day of your DREAMS!!!!! While they were setting up & decorating...she continued to ask how I was feeling & how we liked things. We really appreciated how much she genuinely cared about us...it really showed every time we seen her!!! She never made us feel rushed or like we were a pain!!!! We absolutely adored working with Connie & we would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!!!!!!! She is without a doubt AMAZING & VERY TALENTED at what she does!!! Also extremely CARING!!!! THANKYOU Connie for giving us everything we DREAMED of and much more than we ever Imagine!!!!! ❌❤️ We will never forget the HUGE part you played in our beautiful day!!!! THANKYOU!!!! THANKYOU!!!!!! THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Lisa & Andy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great service. On time and very professional. My hall looked awesome.

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
Lorraine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Connie was wonderful to deal with. She is fast, efficient, and very flexible. Her work was so beautiful and totally made my wedding nothing but classy and beautiful. If I were to have any other events needing decor I would happily go with her ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Kayla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Connie at Fairy Chair Cover has been so fantastic through the whole wedding décor process with me. Right from seeing her at the wedding show to booking an appointment to get a quote. She provided me with several quotes for different numbers and had no problems giving these to help me make the decision on which company I wanted for our wedding. She was the only decorator who had samples ready to show me. Not just pictures but an actual table with numerous chair types. She was very knowledgeable about halls and the policies with regards to set up and take down. She even knew which chairs the halls had and had them on hand to show us a sample with the chair covers and sash's on. It made the decision making process so much easier and also envisioning our wedding décor. Connie would redo this process each time I went in if I asked her to. We had several appointments leading up to the date and she was really accommodating with time frames. The deposit was really reasonable and the pricing is fair. She is really great with getting excited for YOUR day and is great to ask for ideas with the décor. I was really pleased that she knew about the outline of the hall and could envision my day enough to plan for the up lighting and backdrop appropriately. She even put up our lanterns in a really beautiful way and took them down for us on take down day. Her team was very nice and polite and got the job done in record time. She doesn't have a minimum amount which is great because some companies do and it makes it really rough for spending with a big event. I highly recommend Fairy Chair Cover for your event. If it is big or small, she will make it beautiful. We received many compliments about our décor. We were lucky to have her.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are very happy with the decorating services we received from Connie at Fairy Chair Cover. She was helpful, reliable, and good to work with and the wedding venue looked absolutely beautiful!! I would definitely recommend her services to others.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful customer service! I would highly recommend Fairy Chair Cover to anyone

• Flexibility: 5.0

Friendly professional service and a great selection of colours to perfectly match my wedding vision:)

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to Fairy Chair Covers in a bind when things with another decorator didn't work out.
Not only was Connie SUPER accommodating (she already had another wedding booked for our day, but squeezed us in) but everything turned out more beautiful than we could have imagined!
Very friendly and helpful, would definitely recommend!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fairy Chair Covers made my wedding day a true fairy tale! She turned the drab hall into something more beautiful than I could ever imagine. There were many comments made by the guests on how beautiful the hall looked. Connie does a fantastic job for a stellar price. I have already recommended her to other brides!! Thank you so much!!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very happy with the service. Everything turned out great!

• Wedding: 07/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Connie was very accomodating and easy to work with.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Got our chair covers and saches from here. Also got them put on for us. We were very happy with the service

• Flexibility: 5.0

Fairy chair cover did a wonderful job for our wedding. The venue looked beautiful. Connie was great to deal with; very professional, courteous and very well organized. They definitely alleviated a lot of our stress regarding our special day!

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
Jen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Connie was amazing! the venue looked fantastic and she had everything organized and was way ahead of me! She kept me calm and I knew that things were going to go smoothly.... If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
807-708-4983
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards