Fair Hill Tea Barn

Fair Hill Tea Barn

Elkton, MD
410.398.1246
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Tea Barn was such a beautiful place to have our big day! My husband and I wanted a rustic feel for our December wedding. The barn is beautiful in its own right, but we decked it out with lights and decorations and it felt magical. The price was right at only $300 for the weekend! We needed to rent everything from heaters to silverware, but we were able to DIY a lot of elements to keep costs low. We loved that they allow you to use any vendors; we wanted to have a vegan meal so finding a venue that allowed outside caterers was important to us! Our guests loved the barn, too - my brother admitted that he thought I was crazy for wanting a "barn wedding" but when he saw the end result, he said he had never been to a better wedding (and wished his had been more like ours!). I highly recommend the Tea Barn!

Profile Picture
Christopher
03/15/2014

The Tea Barn at Fair Hill was the perfect setting for our wedding! It is the ideal venue for an all inclusive experience. We were able to have the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception all in one cozy place. If you're looking for a Rustic wedding venue then this is your place!!! You can't beat the price and the office staff were friendly and accommodating. Would highly recommend this venue!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Although there was a lot of prep work to make the barn look exactly how we imagined on our wedding day, it was WELL WORTH IT!! This place is gorgeous! And you can't beat the price. We had 90 people at our wedding, and there was plenty of room to spare! Great area for pictures too! Would definitely recommend this venue for any event!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used the Fair Hill Tea Barn for our wedding reception. I could not have been more pleased! For only $300 you get a full weekend rental! Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Not only do you have a day to set up, day for the event and a day to clean up, they also provide enough tables and chairs for over 125 people!! Seriously if you are looking for something a little different and have a creative eye, you cannot go wrong with the tea barn for the price!