Faccia Bella

Faccia Bella

Enhancing your natural beauty through hair, makeup and specialty beauty services

417 W 7th ste 204
Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW! Talk about great service. They not only do a wonderful job but they also are VERY fast! They got ALL of my girls (8 total to include myself) in and done in less than 4 hours!! There was even some add ons we hadn't planned for (some extra eyelashes, a girl that decided to get her makeup done last sec, etc) They were great! Very friendly! Also, if you aren't exactly someone who does their makeup all the time, or isn't the normal girl makeup/hair expert this place is for you! Show them a picture, and BAM you're a beautful bride! Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is the second event that I have used Faccia Bella. April and her helper does the most amazing work. They are very professional. Yet fun to work with. They have had us ready and beautiful in plenty of time for our event. She is flexible on working with the number of people you have. I was adding people up to the night before and she was very accommodating. I would highly recommend them if you want to feel beautiful for any event. They also can put the most nervous bride nerves to rest.

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

April is a great wedding vendor to work with. She did my makeup along with 9 other family members/bridesmaids and everyone raved about their makeup. Two of my bridesmaids even want to use her for their own weddings! The airbrush is definitely worth it and lasted throughout the whole day which was the hottest day of the year. I would definitely recommend Faccia Bella to any bride!

Faccia Bella responded with the following comments:

Aw thank you! Loved working with you and all the ladies! Glad the makeup stayed so well in the heat ; )

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used faccia Bella for my hair and make up for my wedding day. They also assisted my bridal party and mother. They were amazing starting at the trial. April made sure I was completely happy with my make up before we left. I went through 4 lips sticks and 3 blushes before we figured out exactly how I was seeing it in my head. Also, after the trial I had second thoughts about my hair because I was worried about my curls falling. Before the wedding day we had a new plan set and it turned out perfectly! My mom was concerned about looking too made up bc she had never had her make up and hair down before and she looked amazing! We were all completely happy and I can not imagine using anyone but faccia Bella!

Faccia Bella responded with the following comments:

Aw thank you! We enjoyed working with you, your mom and girls.
You looked beautiful !

• Wedding: 08/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

April was awesome! My bridesmaids and I had airbrush done. Completely worth it! Our makeup stayed picture perfect all night long! I highly recommend her.

Faccia Bella responded with the following comments:

Thank you! I LOVED working with you and your girls!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Faccia Bella is AMAZING!!! They helped make my daughter's wedding day even more special!!! Regina and Angela made the bride, bridesmaids, and mother of the bride feel like princesses!! Those two lovely ladies were fast, friendly, efficient, professional, and affordable!!!! We all felt pampered and beautiful when they were done with us. Thank you so much for helping to make such a special day even more wonderful!! We HIGHLY recommend Faccia Bella to anyone that needs to look FANTASTIC for any joyous event!!!

Faccia Bella responded with the following comments:

Thank you! We really loved working you all!!!!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Dawn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

April and Sherri knocked it out of the ballpark! I felt and looked like a princess and my bridesmaids looked amazing too!! They were easy to work with and listened to everything I asked of them. Thank you ladies for making me look fantastic on my special day!

Faccia Bella responded with the following comments:

Thank you! We absolutely loved working with you and your girls!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

April and her mother were wonderful to work with. They responded quickly when I was frantically looking for hair and makeup a few weeks out from the wedding. They did all of my bridesmaids' makeup, my mom's hair, and my hair and makeup, and it was wonderful. They looked at what I had in mind, made their own suggestions, and were spot on. They were trustworthy and I knew I was going to look like myself on the wedding, which was crucial to me since I'm not a heavy makeup wearer. I would definitely recommend this business to anyone. They were professional, kind, and very reasonably priced.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maya came to my house morning of and with a partner worked on me and almost all my bridesmaids. Wonderful experience and very talented!

• Wedding: 11/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maya and Angela were amazing with coming out and doing hair and make-up the day of the wedding. They listened to what we wanted and we all looked gorgeous!

• Flexibility: 5.0

after my trial, I tried everything on, and my makeup seemed to heavy. she adjusted and I looked gorgeous! my girls felt good, and my mother was gorgeous!

Faccia Bella responded with the following comments:

Thank you! We loved working with you too! Your mom is super fun ;)

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Faccia Bella ladies came to Oklahoma City and did hair and makeup for my daughter, her bridesmaids and my sister and I. They worked hard and were very responsive to all of us. I must say, we all looked great for my daughter's big day. I loved the air spray makeup and I was enthralled with the fake eyelashes, as were my daughter and her bridesmaids. We were very pleased with their work. Thank you so much!!

Faccia Bella responded with the following comments:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you and the girls as well!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow! They are so so good at building a Bride's self esteem! They listen to your desires of how you want to look on your wedding day and use your choices to make you feel glamourous. They don't put on too much make-up if that isn't your style, and they make very helpful suggestions.

Faccia Bella responded with the following comments:

Aw thank you! We truly loved working with you and are so happy to have met you and your lovely sister!

• Wedding: 07/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

April was great for makeup at the wedding. She did a great job making it all look natural and the make up stayed on all night. April is very friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend her for weddings.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I called Faccia Bella in a panic after I had a terrible experience with another makeup artist. Amber was so sweet and squeezed me in on very short notice. She did my makeup for my engagement photos and I was extremely pleased! Don't go to anyone else!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic!! They did a beautiful job with make up and hair for myself and my bridal party. They were fun to get ready with and the results were fabulous!!

918-518-0678
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards