Fabulous Frocks

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very helpful and friendly. Prices were affordable however when I went to pick up my dress a few beads were hanging off the dress and I was promised that the dress was going to be cleaned and tidied up before I picked it up.

Fabulous Frocks responded with the following comments:

Hi Mary!
I am so sorry that we missed this. It really bothers me that this wasn't taken care of. Please do get in touch with us via phone or email so we can quickly tidy up those couple of places. We appreciate your review and feedback and apologize for missing those places. Thank you!

Sarah

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Mary
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Got my wedding dress from fabulous frocks and it was perfect! Thank you for being a part of my special day!!

Xoxo
Karen Boyce

• Wedding: 10/23/2014
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jordan and the team at Fabulous Frocks were amazing! They were extremely hands on and made the process of buying a wedding gown extremely intimate and valuable. I cannot say enough about them! They told me everything I needed to hear without being pushy. They were realistic with me about what fabric and style looked best on me. I appreciate everything they did and CANNOT wait to go back and visit for the alterations.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Lauren
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved working with the friendly staff at Fabulous Frocks. They helped me find the wedding gown of my dreams at an affordable price! They have a great selection of wedding gowns, and the associates are very personable. I had a blast trying on gowns, and I would highly recommend this store.

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Fabulous Frocks to any girl looking for a wedding gown! I made an appointment for 10 AM on a weekday and had the full attention of all of the staff. The experience that my mom and I had there was great and we ended up finding "the dress" that day. It was the exact wedding gown shopping experience I was looking for...small boutique with honest (but not pushy) opinions and a ton of options. My gown was a sample Judd Waddell, so it did require A LOT of taking in, but it was totally worth it. Their emails and correspondence were prompt and thoughtful. Great business!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I swore I would not buy my dress at the first shop I went to. Fabulous frocks was my first stop and the attention and selection make it impossible. I found the dress that was made especially for MY special day (I just know it was). Jordan and the girls were awesome! I got my veil and jewelry their from a trunk sale that was going on. I couldn't have dreamed of a more beautiful gown or a more pleasant experience!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved my dress from Fabulous Frocks and thought everyone was extremely helpful at the store. Thanks again!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sarah & her team are AWESOME! They are fun & super nice. Sarah also has a great eye for what might look good on a bride. I went in thinking I wanted all lace but everything I tried on just wasn't making the cut for me. Sarah pulled a dress and it was everything I could ever want. She even suggested adding a lace belt which they made custom and also matched my custom lace veil. And not to mention suggested a reception sash which was the most fun! They also have an in house seamstress they use. Her prices were awesome!! The shop is too cute!! If you are a bride on a budget, this is the place to go. You will NOT be dissappointed.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved the options this shop has and it's location! They were extremly helpful to me because this was a second wedding for me and I was dreading all things I needed to consider. They really made me feel at home and handled everything. I would recommend this shop over and over to all in the Charleston area!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I had made an appointment over the phone with one of the sales girls and the day of my appointment I was around 10 minutes late due to parking issues. Another person I would not call her a salesperson told me I would have to reschedule this was while she ate her lunch. I quickly looked at the dresses very dirty dingy and yellow stains and decided I did not need another appointment J was extremely rude and snotty. Think markup is so high they don't need your business.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After visiting 6 other salons in both NYC and Charleston I finally found my dress at Fabulous Frocks. Jordan and Sarah knew exactly what I was looking for and essentially helped me create it from a sample (with the help of their amazing seamstress). They are patient, flexible, understanding and most of all kind! Fabulous Frocks caters to EVERY budget and has such a great selection. Thank you, girls!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved everything about my dress buying experience at Fabulous Frocks and I looked EVERYWHERE in Charleston. Sarah and Jordan were awesome and so much fun to shop with that I couldn't not buy a dress there and luckily they have the best dresses so it was perfect! Should be your last stop in dress shopping!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful dresses and great people! Buy your dress here!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say? I love these girls! The dresses are beautiful, amazingly priced and the atmosphere is great. They have everything you need! I got the style, designer and details I wanted at the budget I had. Highly suggest this shop to lowcountry brides as your one and only stop!

• Wedding: 12/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great store to go looking for your dress. Staff is very friendly and listens to what you like. Very helpful and accommodating to your schedule. Also have a great and reasonable seamstress for alterations. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my dress! Great experience!

• Wedding: 10/14/2012
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I didn't actually buy my dress from here but I think highly enough of these girls to review there shop. I was a bigger bride (14+) and they just didn't have a dress my size if they did I would have walked out with it. I went to a lot of dress shops with stuck up rude women working there, but the 2 ladies working at Fabulous Frocks were the oppitomy of sweet southern girls hospitable, very polite, well mannered and for a bigger lady never once did I fell awkward being down to my undies in front of them. They had beautiful dress and wide selection to chose from I would recommend stopping by.

• Wedding: 10/11/2012
Anonymous
843-754-1855
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards