Fabulous Frocks

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Got my wedding dress from fabulous frocks and it was perfect! Thank you for being a part of my special day!!

Xoxo
Karen Boyce

• Wedding: 10/23/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jordan and the team at Fabulous Frocks were amazing! They were extremely hands on and made the process of buying a wedding gown extremely intimate and valuable. I cannot say enough about them! They told me everything I needed to hear without being pushy. They were realistic with me about what fabric and style looked best on me. I appreciate everything they did and CANNOT wait to go back and visit for the alterations.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Lauren
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved working with the friendly staff at Fabulous Frocks. They helped me find the wedding gown of my dreams at an affordable price! They have a great selection of wedding gowns, and the associates are very personable. I had a blast trying on gowns, and I would highly recommend this store.

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Fabulous Frocks to any girl looking for a wedding gown! I made an appointment for 10 AM on a weekday and had the full attention of all of the staff. The experience that my mom and I had there was great and we ended up finding "the dress" that day. It was the exact wedding gown shopping experience I was looking for...small boutique with honest (but not pushy) opinions and a ton of options. My gown was a sample Judd Waddell, so it did require A LOT of taking in, but it was totally worth it. Their emails and correspondence were prompt and thoughtful. Great business!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I swore I would not buy my dress at the first shop I went to. Fabulous frocks was my first stop and the attention and selection make it impossible. I found the dress that was made especially for MY special day (I just know it was). Jordan and the girls were awesome! I got my veil and jewelry their from a trunk sale that was going on. I couldn't have dreamed of a more beautiful gown or a more pleasant experience!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved my dress from Fabulous Frocks and thought everyone was extremely helpful at the store. Thanks again!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sarah & her team are AWESOME! They are fun & super nice. Sarah also has a great eye for what might look good on a bride. I went in thinking I wanted all lace but everything I tried on just wasn't making the cut for me. Sarah pulled a dress and it was everything I could ever want. She even suggested adding a lace belt which they made custom and also matched my custom lace veil. And not to mention suggested a reception sash which was the most fun! They also have an in house seamstress they use. Her prices were awesome!! The shop is too cute!! If you are a bride on a budget, this is the place to go. You will NOT be dissappointed.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved the options this shop has and it's location! They were extremly helpful to me because this was a second wedding for me and I was dreading all things I needed to consider. They really made me feel at home and handled everything. I would recommend this shop over and over to all in the Charleston area!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I had made an appointment over the phone with one of the sales girls and the day of my appointment I was around 10 minutes late due to parking issues. Another person I would not call her a salesperson told me I would have to reschedule this was while she ate her lunch. I quickly looked at the dresses very dirty dingy and yellow stains and decided I did not need another appointment J was extremely rude and snotty. Think markup is so high they don't need your business.

Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After visiting 6 other salons in both NYC and Charleston I finally found my dress at Fabulous Frocks. Jordan and Sarah knew exactly what I was looking for and essentially helped me create it from a sample (with the help of their amazing seamstress). They are patient, flexible, understanding and most of all kind! Fabulous Frocks caters to EVERY budget and has such a great selection. Thank you, girls!

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved everything about my dress buying experience at Fabulous Frocks and I looked EVERYWHERE in Charleston. Sarah and Jordan were awesome and so much fun to shop with that I couldn't not buy a dress there and luckily they have the best dresses so it was perfect! Should be your last stop in dress shopping!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful dresses and great people! Buy your dress here!

Anonymous
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say? I love these girls! The dresses are beautiful, amazingly priced and the atmosphere is great. They have everything you need! I got the style, designer and details I wanted at the budget I had. Highly suggest this shop to lowcountry brides as your one and only stop!

• Wedding: 12/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great store to go looking for your dress. Staff is very friendly and listens to what you like. Very helpful and accommodating to your schedule. Also have a great and reasonable seamstress for alterations. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my dress! Great experience!

• Wedding: 10/14/2012
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I didn't actually buy my dress from here but I think highly enough of these girls to review there shop. I was a bigger bride (14+) and they just didn't have a dress my size if they did I would have walked out with it. I went to a lot of dress shops with stuck up rude women working there, but the 2 ladies working at Fabulous Frocks were the oppitomy of sweet southern girls hospitable, very polite, well mannered and for a bigger lady never once did I fell awkward being down to my undies in front of them. They had beautiful dress and wide selection to chose from I would recommend stopping by.

• Wedding: 10/11/2012
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fabulous Frocks was an absolutely wonderful store all around! Sarah worked so hard to help me find the perfect dress within my price range and one that I was excited about. She went over and beyond to help. We also ordered our bridesmaid dresses from Fabulous Frocks and I couldn't be more excited. They are GORGEOUS and working with Sarah to get them all ordered was easy and quick. I would definitely recommend Fabulous Frocks to anyone and will be referring many of my friends whom are recently engaged to them.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
843-754-1855
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards