Fabulous Frocks

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can not say enough good things about this shop. My daughter went to Fabulous Frocks Friday before her Saturday afternoon wedding in Charleston. She was never truly satisfied with her first dress choice. The ladies in this shop had her in and out of there in 30 minutes with the perfect dress that suited her gypsy soul. If you are looking for a wedding dress like no other, this is the place for you. Thanks again for the experience that added to the most beautiful wedding I have ever attended! Kelly

Fabulous Frocks responded with the following comments:

We LOVED working with Savannah and are blown away with her gorgeous pictures. She was glowing and her flower crown topped off her look. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of her special day!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Fabulous Frocks was such a fun place to shop. I'd been one time before with another friend and it was my first stop when it was my turn. I tried on about a dozen dresses and the staff was very helpful and patient letting me try on a variety of options without really knowing what I wanted. I found my dress in my first go, it was the last one I tried on and it was the one the girl at Fab Frocks suggested I try on. They had a great recommendation for alterations. All in all, a great experience.

Mary
11/22/2014

Very helpful and friendly. Prices were affordable however when I went to pick up my dress a few beads were hanging off the dress and I was promised that the dress was going to be cleaned and tidied up before I picked it up.

Fabulous Frocks responded with the following comments:

Hi Mary!
I am so sorry that we missed this. It really bothers me that this wasn't taken care of. Please do get in touch with us via phone or email so we can quickly tidy up those couple of places. We appreciate your review and feedback and apologize for missing those places. Thank you!

Sarah

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Got my wedding dress from fabulous frocks and it was perfect! Thank you for being a part of my special day!!

Xoxo
Karen Boyce

Lauren
1 Review
10/18/2014

Jordan and the team at Fabulous Frocks were amazing! They were extremely hands on and made the process of buying a wedding gown extremely intimate and valuable. I cannot say enough about them! They told me everything I needed to hear without being pushy. They were realistic with me about what fabric and style looked best on me. I appreciate everything they did and CANNOT wait to go back and visit for the alterations.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved working with the friendly staff at Fabulous Frocks. They helped me find the wedding gown of my dreams at an affordable price! They have a great selection of wedding gowns, and the associates are very personable. I had a blast trying on gowns, and I would highly recommend this store.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I would highly recommend Fabulous Frocks to any girl looking for a wedding gown! I made an appointment for 10 AM on a weekday and had the full attention of all of the staff. The experience that my mom and I had there was great and we ended up finding "the dress" that day. It was the exact wedding gown shopping experience I was looking for...small boutique with honest (but not pushy) opinions and a ton of options. My gown was a sample Judd Waddell, so it did require A LOT of taking in, but it was totally worth it. Their emails and correspondence were prompt and thoughtful. Great business!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I swore I would not buy my dress at the first shop I went to. Fabulous frocks was my first stop and the attention and selection make it impossible. I found the dress that was made especially for MY special day (I just know it was). Jordan and the girls were awesome! I got my veil and jewelry their from a trunk sale that was going on. I couldn't have dreamed of a more beautiful gown or a more pleasant experience!

Lauren
05/03/2014

I absolutely loved my dress from Fabulous Frocks and thought everyone was extremely helpful at the store. Thanks again!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Sarah & her team are AWESOME! They are fun & super nice. Sarah also has a great eye for what might look good on a bride. I went in thinking I wanted all lace but everything I tried on just wasn't making the cut for me. Sarah pulled a dress and it was everything I could ever want. She even suggested adding a lace belt which they made custom and also matched my custom lace veil. And not to mention suggested a reception sash which was the most fun! They also have an in house seamstress they use. Her prices were awesome!! The shop is too cute!! If you are a bride on a budget, this is the place to go. You will NOT be dissappointed.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved the options this shop has and it's location! They were extremly helpful to me because this was a second wedding for me and I was dreading all things I needed to consider. They really made me feel at home and handled everything. I would recommend this shop over and over to all in the Charleston area!

Private User
1+ year ago

After visiting 6 other salons in both NYC and Charleston I finally found my dress at Fabulous Frocks. Jordan and Sarah knew exactly what I was looking for and essentially helped me create it from a sample (with the help of their amazing seamstress). They are patient, flexible, understanding and most of all kind! Fabulous Frocks caters to EVERY budget and has such a great selection. Thank you, girls!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Loved everything about my dress buying experience at Fabulous Frocks and I looked EVERYWHERE in Charleston. Sarah and Jordan were awesome and so much fun to shop with that I couldn't not buy a dress there and luckily they have the best dresses so it was perfect! Should be your last stop in dress shopping!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Beautiful dresses and great people! Buy your dress here!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

What can I say? I love these girls! The dresses are beautiful, amazingly priced and the atmosphere is great. They have everything you need! I got the style, designer and details I wanted at the budget I had. Highly suggest this shop to lowcountry brides as your one and only stop!

Emily
10/14/2012

Great store to go looking for your dress. Staff is very friendly and listens to what you like. Very helpful and accommodating to your schedule. Also have a great and reasonable seamstress for alterations. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my dress! Great experience!