Fabbylicious Cakes

Value
Flexibility
Jacey
07/21/2012

Fabby was the one vendor I was never worried about. She brought the cake when she said she would, she responded to all of my emails the same day, and everyone loved the quality of the cake. She's super sweet and I would work with her again anytime!

Brittany
06/30/2012

Fabby is wonderful! The cake was delicious and looked just as wonderful as it tasted! Fabby is an excellent listener, the cake turned out the exact way I described it! She called to check in with me and confirm. You can tell Fabby takes pride in her work and is a true proffessional! She is also very personable and you can't help, but love her great personality. For the best service and the best tasting cake in your life have Fabby make it and everyone will be sure to enjoy the cake for whatever the occasion!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Oh my gooness! Fabby is amazing! Her cake arrived on time! Looked better than I could even imagine! And everyone said it tasted amazing!! You must get Fabby to do your cake! She met all my expectations and more! She will make sure to help you along the way, answers any questions, is incredibly flexible, nice, and just all around amazing! Even though I was the recipient of a free wedding cake for a contest she held, she treated me just as special as anyone else. I got to taste test flavor months before the wedding and then take home the extra cake!! You will not regret getting Fabby! I brought her a rough draft of what I wanted, told her she could add her own special touch and I was astounded! I almost cried when I saw it! Also, when we got home from our honeymoon, we were eating cake every day because it was so good! (So much for saving it for the one year mark, haha.)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The best part of Fabbylicious Cakes is how amazing they taste! My cake had a layer of white chocolate cake with a fresh raspberry icing. I'm craving a piece right now! On top of the amazing flavor, Fabbylicious Cakes listens to what you want your cake to be; with all the vendors I talked to this was a difficult thing to find, everyone seems to have their own ideas for your wedding. Fabbylicious Cakes is up on the latest trends in cake design and offers it all!

Patricia
08/06/2011

Fabby did an amazing job on our wedding cake, It was everything we wanted. Her cake was absolutely delicious!