F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough about the wonderful experience we had working with everyone at FEAST. We booked our wedding there after looking at only one other venue and only two weeks after we became engaged. Although we weren't getting married for over a year and a half, we immediately knew it was the perfect place for our wedding. It's beautiful and the food is fantastic; however, the thing that you can't tell from just looking at their website is that the staff is absolutely incredible. Throughout the planning process, our e-mails were always answered promptly. The week of the wedding, our maitre de Kim reached out to me to discuss particulars. She answered all my questions and put my mind at ease about everything. The day of the wedding, I cannot say enough about Kim as well as everyone else at Feast. Kim was a mediator when we ran into a bump in the road with another vendor. She did everything possible to put my nerves at ease and made sure everyone was doing exactly what they needed to do. In general, I never asked for anything. Immediately after the bridal party and family exited the ceremony space, we were all greater by frozen cocktails (one of the stations we chose) and pizza! One of the waitresses brought me a plate of food during cocktail hour, when it was clear I was spending more time talking than eating. They knew what I was drinking and always made sure I had something in my hand! When our gelato cart came out at the end of the night, Kim came onto the dance floor to bring me a cup, so I didn't miss out! Everyone raved about the service and how attentive the entire staff was. I couldn't be more pleased with our experiences and am praying I get to be a guest at a Round Hill wedding sometime soon!

1 person found this review helpful
Recently Married

The owner, Peter, is incredible and really sits with you and takes the time. Leading up to my wedding, FEAST had several wedding events that were incredibly helpful. We were able to taste the food and meet with local vendors. I didn't want a catering hall feel and this was exactly what I was looking for. It is a beautiful mansion and the reception area feels like an intimate restaurant rather than a large catering hall. The outside area is perfect for a ceremony space and for the cocktail hour.

Emma & Troy
06/21/2015

After looking at many venues our daughter decided as soon as she walked through the front door that this was the place for her special day. From the minute we met Peter and the rest of the staff we knew this would be a great experience. The outdoor ceremony was breathtaking. Their service was flawless. The food was delicious. The gardens are spectacular as well as the inside of the mansion providing the perfect background and atmosphere for the wedding our daughter envisioned. All our guests are still raving about the special day.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Recently Married

Our wedding day at with FEAST was simply awesome. The team at Round Hill catered to our every wish and need both leading up to the event and on the day itself! From when we walked in the door for the first open house, we knew this was where we wanted to get married. They worked with us on adding special side items and swapping out desserts to make our day custom for us! Their servers are phenomenal and genuinely care about making it a great event and catering to the needs of their guests.

Everyone was raving about the food, the setting, and the service. Overall, couldn't recommend more highly!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can not say enough wonderful things about Peter and his team. My husband and I had the most incredible wedding last month and the amazing team at Round Hill made it happen. From the time we arrived everyone was so helpful and engaged. We had a blast getting ready and got to really enjoy every part of our day thanks to this venue. My husband and I even got to enjoy the food (which was fantastic), because the servers made sure to check in with us and even brought food to our table from the buffet so that when we came back after greeting everyone we had something to eat. Overall our day was simply amazing and I think a lot of that was because of the amazing work done by the team at FEAST.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Round Hill was exceptional. They truly made us feel special on our wedding day and were professional and organized. Throughout our wedding planning process, they were accessible and helpful. The level of service that Round Hill provides is a very good value.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my ceremony and reception her Thanksgiving weekend and all i can say is WOW. Round Hill is everything and more. You will be blown away by the grounds, house, service, and most of all FOOD!!! All of our guests raved about how amazing the night was. All we heard was "the best wedding food I have ever had" "this felt like we were in someones lovely home"etc. This is NOT a wedding factory. It is a unique, one wedding at a time, memorable place. The service (especially Rose) made us feel like we were on top of the world. They were there for us from beginning to end, in each and every way. I will never forget the day I spent there and all of the wonderful memories we now have. As I drove by today I still stared in awe of what a breathtaking place Round Hill is. If you want a venue with impeccable food, amazing service, and one of a kind grounds, book the F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill, you will not regret it.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Round Hill House was one of the very first venue's we looked at when beginning the search for our special day. From the initial correspondence via email to ask questions regarding available dates, to meeting for the first time in person, to the countless emails and calls placed, to the big day, Peter and the entire staff were very easy to work with and prompt at answering any questions or concerns. When we first visited FEAST we instantly fell in love with the romantic, intimate feel that this venue had, and Peter won us over at our very first meeting. I love that this venue doesn't have a "wedding factory" vibe, in that we were the only wedding being held here on our special day and we had the whole place to ourselves. Although we didn't have a rehearsal the day before the wedding, Ellen made sure everyone knew where to be and what to do the day of and the entire night ran without a hitch. The food was amazing and the ambiance of the whole night unlike any other place I have ever been. If you are looking for an alternative wedding venue that isn't a big fancy ballroom with 5 other weddings being held at the same time as yours, this is the place for you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Shelley and Peter were so attentive and helpful throughout the whole wedding process. They consistently not only responded immediately to my emails, they would go above and beyond offering help and suggestions. The food and level of service was also top notch- and the icing on the cake were the absolutely beautiful garden and grounds- which look amazing year-round.
I didn’t love my experience with our maître D, Ellen, who we were put in contact with the week leading up to the wedding, but that was such a small blip on what was a wonderful experience partnering with Round Hill for over a year.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Jenny
08/24/2014

We loved the professionalism, responsiveness, and flexibility that the team at FEAST offered. Peter and Shelley were wonderful throughout the process, answering questions, offering suggestions, and being open to how we wanted to set up our wedding day and use our space. And we worked with Kim as our maitre d' - and she and the team were on top of everything the day of the wedding. We were really able to step back and enjoy ourselves because we knew the details were in good hands. Our guests loved the food, the grounds and gardens. Thank you!!

1+ year ago

The service at FEAST was outstanding. This venue was perfect, Lauren, our coordinator was Brilliant! They have so much attention to detail, they can really anticipate your needs. Peter is a true pro at this, so open and responsive to our requests and really worked to include everything we asked for, including creating a menu that accommodated diverse dietary restrictions masterfully! Our guests raved about the food and the beautiful grounds/house. They were flawless and our day felt truly special, we highly recommend their services.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have had a more amazing day! Leading up to the day you guys were so fabulous, understanding and helpful. Anything we asked for, you made happen! The day of Kim made everything so beautiful and put me so at ease! The food was delicious and not one guest had a bad thing to say about the day. We truly cannot thank you enough for your professionalism and care in handling us and our friends & family!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were great with changing the ceremony space last minute due to rain. All the food was great and they coordinated the day very well. They were fast in responding to my pre-wedding questions as well.

1+ year ago

A wedding to remember. Very professional. Intimate feel. Highly recommend

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

staff and owner Peter were all very helpful, kind & answered any question either through phone or email without making me feel like I was being a pain. Food was good, service staff very accomodating and on the ball through out the night of our wedding on 5-16-14. Our maitre'd Lauren took note of every detail I had and made us feel comfortable during the day. I hope I have an excuse to have another event there. We were fortunate it was close to home as well. Grounds are pretty - good for picture taking.

Kris
05/03/2014

FEAST is absolutely amazing. The venue is so pretty and well maintained. They only have one wedding per day, so you can arrive as early as you want and ease into your day. I was able to have my hair and makeup done on site. How perfect it was to go to one place and stay all day/night on my wedding day. The staff was absolutely stellar. They were so accommodating and made sure that my groom and I were comfortable in every way. I was nervous about my wedding day, but they took most of my nerves away as soon as I met my maitre d. I just can't get over how well orchestrated the wedding was. It was obvious that they have done many weddings. They were so professional and sweet. For the first time in my life, I felt like royalty. They made our special day so incredibly special and easy. On top of that, their food is AMAZING. I was so nervous that I could barely eat, and I'm so disappointed in that. Luckily they held tastings and a bridal day before our wedding, so I was able to sample plenty of their food before. Yum! We had the most amazing time ever thanks to FEAST. The owner recommended vendors. I hired my DJ, florist, string quartet and makeup artist based on his recommendation. Every single vendor was spectacular. Planning was so easy because of this venue and everything turned out perfect. I didn't even care that it rained a little during our outdoor ceremony because everything just felt great and right. I just could not imagine getting married anywhere else.