F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had my ceremony and reception her Thanksgiving weekend and all i can say is WOW. Round Hill is everything and more. You will be blown away by the grounds, house, service, and most of all FOOD!!! All of our guests raved about how amazing the night was. All we heard was "the best wedding food I have ever had" "this felt like we were in someones lovely home"etc. This is NOT a wedding factory. It is a unique, one wedding at a time, memorable place. The service (especially Rose) made us feel like we were on top of the world. They were there for us from beginning to end, in each and every way. I will never forget the day I spent there and all of the wonderful memories we now have. As I drove by today I still stared in awe of what a breathtaking place Round Hill is. If you want a venue with impeccable food, amazing service, and one of a kind grounds, book the F.E.A.S.T. at Round Hill, you will not regret it.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Round Hill House was one of the very first venue's we looked at when beginning the search for our special day. From the initial correspondence via email to ask questions regarding available dates, to meeting for the first time in person, to the countless emails and calls placed, to the big day, Peter and the entire staff were very easy to work with and prompt at answering any questions or concerns. When we first visited FEAST we instantly fell in love with the romantic, intimate feel that this venue had, and Peter won us over at our very first meeting. I love that this venue doesn't have a "wedding factory" vibe, in that we were the only wedding being held here on our special day and we had the whole place to ourselves. Although we didn't have a rehearsal the day before the wedding, Ellen made sure everyone knew where to be and what to do the day of and the entire night ran without a hitch. The food was amazing and the ambiance of the whole night unlike any other place I have ever been. If you are looking for an alternative wedding venue that isn't a big fancy ballroom with 5 other weddings being held at the same time as yours, this is the place for you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Shelley and Peter were so attentive and helpful throughout the whole wedding process. They consistently not only responded immediately to my emails, they would go above and beyond offering help and suggestions. The food and level of service was also top notch- and the icing on the cake were the absolutely beautiful garden and grounds- which look amazing year-round.
I didn’t love my experience with our maître D, Ellen, who we were put in contact with the week leading up to the wedding, but that was such a small blip on what was a wonderful experience partnering with Round Hill for over a year.

Jenny
08/24/2014

We loved the professionalism, responsiveness, and flexibility that the team at FEAST offered. Peter and Shelley were wonderful throughout the process, answering questions, offering suggestions, and being open to how we wanted to set up our wedding day and use our space. And we worked with Kim as our maitre d' - and she and the team were on top of everything the day of the wedding. We were really able to step back and enjoy ourselves because we knew the details were in good hands. Our guests loved the food, the grounds and gardens. Thank you!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have had a more amazing day! Leading up to the day you guys were so fabulous, understanding and helpful. Anything we asked for, you made happen! The day of Kim made everything so beautiful and put me so at ease! The food was delicious and not one guest had a bad thing to say about the day. We truly cannot thank you enough for your professionalism and care in handling us and our friends & family!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were great with changing the ceremony space last minute due to rain. All the food was great and they coordinated the day very well. They were fast in responding to my pre-wedding questions as well.

Private User
Recently Married

A wedding to remember. Very professional. Intimate feel. Highly recommend

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

staff and owner Peter were all very helpful, kind & answered any question either through phone or email without making me feel like I was being a pain. Food was good, service staff very accomodating and on the ball through out the night of our wedding on 5-16-14. Our maitre'd Lauren took note of every detail I had and made us feel comfortable during the day. I hope I have an excuse to have another event there. We were fortunate it was close to home as well. Grounds are pretty - good for picture taking.

Kris
05/03/2014

FEAST is absolutely amazing. The venue is so pretty and well maintained. They only have one wedding per day, so you can arrive as early as you want and ease into your day. I was able to have my hair and makeup done on site. How perfect it was to go to one place and stay all day/night on my wedding day. The staff was absolutely stellar. They were so accommodating and made sure that my groom and I were comfortable in every way. I was nervous about my wedding day, but they took most of my nerves away as soon as I met my maitre d. I just can't get over how well orchestrated the wedding was. It was obvious that they have done many weddings. They were so professional and sweet. For the first time in my life, I felt like royalty. They made our special day so incredibly special and easy. On top of that, their food is AMAZING. I was so nervous that I could barely eat, and I'm so disappointed in that. Luckily they held tastings and a bridal day before our wedding, so I was able to sample plenty of their food before. Yum! We had the most amazing time ever thanks to FEAST. The owner recommended vendors. I hired my DJ, florist, string quartet and makeup artist based on his recommendation. Every single vendor was spectacular. Planning was so easy because of this venue and everything turned out perfect. I didn't even care that it rained a little during our outdoor ceremony because everything just felt great and right. I just could not imagine getting married anywhere else.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We can't speak highly enough of our experience with FEAST. From going to a tasting through walking out the door after the reception, they were incredibly accommodating and easy to work with, the food was DELICIOUS and Round Hill House is beautiful and so unique. Communication is key for us, and FEAST was great about it. Peter, Shelley and Kim responded to emails quickly and patiently answered our (many) questions. They all went above and beyond.

We were two brides and had read on this site that FEAST had let another gay couple use an upstairs apartment for a 2nd bridal suite. They did the same for us, which was great. Rose, our maître d, was fantastic and organized, kind and helpful with us but firm with our vendors when necessary. After the ceremony we went upstairs for some time alone and the room was set up with 2 chairs together and food and wine out for us. Rose and the FEAST staff checked on us all night to ensure we had everything we needed. They boxed up our extra cake as well as entrees to take home and collected everything we had brought so we didn't have to find it all at the end of the night.

We are from NYC and getting married there with 200 guests was very expensive. Many venues we saw outside of NYC were also pricey and didn't offer nearly as much as FEAST. For the base price you get open bar, a variety of passed hors d'oeuvres, plus a 4 course dinner. There was lots to add on as well, but it was nice to have an extensive base package. We never felt like we were being nickel and dimed and we got so much for our money.

We worried about a winter wedding since we couldn't use the lovely outdoor space at RHH, but the mansion was so inviting and warm in the cold, it was perfect. They had 3 fireplaces going and heaters running out on the porch where they set up a 2nd bar. We didn't make it outside, but many of our friends spent cocktail hour there and loved it.

If you're looking for a Hudson Valley wedding venue, definitely go with FEAST!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Choosing F.E.A.S.T as our caterer was one of the absolute best decisions we made for our wedding. We were married at Brotherhood Winery (a few miles from Roundhill) and Peter and the F.E.A.S.T team far exceeded our expectations. Throughout the whole planning process, Shelley and Peter were so responsive and helpful, even when we were throwing them multiple curve balls! Never once did they make us feel like we were inconveniencing them, but rather they went above and beyond to accommodate everything we asked for. Our day of coordinator was Lauren, and she was amazing. We knew from the first time that we talked to her that we were in good hands. The whole team put our minds at ease on multiple occasions, especially as we got closer to the wedding. When we got to our reception, we were blown away by how beautifully it was set up. On top of all of that, we can’t rave enough about the food. We received so many compliments on how amazing all of the food was, from the generous passed appetizers to the delicious main dishes and the fantastic deserts. I would recommend F.E.A.S.T to anyone for their wedding. They are amazing and really helped to make our day everything we dreamed of!

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake

What can I say? AMAZING. The staff at RH went above and beyond. Extremely responsive to all of my questions and concerns from the beginning until the very end. Kim was my maitre'd the day of the wedding, and she took such good care of me and all the guests! She knew what I was going to ask even before I asked... that's how good she was. Peter was also helpful and even took care of a special request for us (bringing back the Snoopy art work!). The venue and the grounds were especially stunning in the fall. My guests couldn't stop raving about how unique and gorgeous the venue was.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Peter and his staff at Round Hill did an amazing job for our wedding in early September. We live in the New England area so my parents played a big role in working with Peter. My parents are not the easiest people to please but more than a month after my wedding was over, they are still raving about how organized, beautiful and professional the event was. The food was great - with delicious appetizers passed during the cocktail hour to the dinner recepetion food which tasty! The cake was phenomenal - I still have people coming up to me saying it was the tastiest wedding cake they ever had! Rose was our maitre' D who was fantastic. She made sure the ceremony ran on time and brought up some appetizers to the changing room upstairs for my new husband and I too enjoy while we signed our marriage certificate and changed into a reception gown. The grounds were perfect for an end-of-the summer wedding - our guests had a chance to roam around the property outside and inside the house without being confined to one event hall. Several of our guests from NYC kept asking how we found this place! Several I couldn't have imagnined a more perfect day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I LOVE everything about this place. The venue is GORGEOUS! The house is magnificent, but the grounds around it are even better. The gardens are magical and feel like you are in a fairy tale. The best part is that you can be inside and outside. We had our ceremony in their beautiful backyard garden (STUNNING) and then the cocktail party was inside and outside, with lots of places for people to roam and move about. Then for our sit down dinner for 130 people we were all inside in ONE room. The space is really unique and needs very little additional decor. Also, the Food is AMAZING. I can't tell you how many of my guests came up to me and are still telling me after the fact, how good the food was. The appetizers all the way to our cake, was just awesome. You get SO much food! Lastly, the help is just so on point. We had two women who were working our event, specifically helping us (bride & groom) and they were amazing. From getting a wine spot out of my dress (completely) to running around the house looking for the flowers girls as the processional was about to start (she got them back in time!) they were both simply amazing. I am from CT and I searched for a venue in NY, CT and NJ. When I found the Round Hill House, I stopped looking. There is no where better.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

FEAST is amazing! We were looking for a wedding venue that wouldn't feel like a "wedding factory," but FEAST did one better: the venue is totally unique (no hotel ballrooms here!), but they have got the behind-the-scenes side down to a science. The best of both worlds!

The entire staff was so helpful and responsive leading up to the wedding day, ready with an answer to any question I could come up with. We asked them to stock some very specific things that were outside their normal open bar--no problem. We went off-menu and asked if they could do mac and cheese (my favorite food)--sure! My mother also needed gluten-free, dairy-free everything, and they assigned a specific server to attend to her needs and make sure that her food was not cross-contaminated. Our maitre'd, Ellen, somehow seemed to be in three places at once making sure that everything ran smoothly on the day. And I can't even begin to describe how delicious the food was, especially the hors d'oeuvres! We had several guests tell us that it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding.

Overall, I think my father-in-law said it best when he commented with surprise that absolutely nothing had gone wrong the entire night--he'd never before been at a wedding that went off without a single hitch! And the best part was, once we arrived at the venue, FEAST took care of everything. Not once did I feel like I had to bother with any logistics. We planned it, and then they made it all happen, and at a great value. Seriously, book your wedding here. You will not regret it.

Private User
1+ year ago

I love the staff at Feast. They made my wedding so beautiful and perfect. From the moment that I arrived at the reception, the maitre d' was there for me, helping the photographer get the perfect shots, bringing us food and drink so that we were comfortable, and making sure each guest had a wonderful experience. The gardens are so lovely and enjoyable, our guests are still talking about the venue and the amazing food. We decided to go with the buffet and stations meal service, because you get so many choices for your guests. I would highly recommend this venue and caterer!