Extreme Music Productions L.L.C.

Extreme Music Productions L.L.C.

Give your party Personality!

Ardsley, NY 10502 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Every bride and groom dreams of having an amazing party that their guests will be sure to remember. Our wedding was one of those parties. Thanks to EMP the dance floor was PACKED- people of all ages were dancing right along side us! The DJ read the crowd so well and kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night.. Most of the tables at my reception were EMPTY because people were up dancing! This company has a knack for keeping the flow of a party throughout the night. We were provided with TV screens and beautiful up lighting that added to the gorgeous décor of our venue. When my bus company left the myself and my groom at the reception location, guess who drove us to our hotel? Extreme Music Productions. They were there throughout the entire process from start to finish to make sure our day was absolutely perfect.... and that it was!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I used Extreme Music Productions for our wedding on August 16th 2013 in New Haven, CT. From the moment we expressed interest in using them, to the very last song on our wedding day, our experience was A+. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a personable DJ with a varied and flexible music selection at a great price. Awesome experience all around!!!

• Wedding: 08/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Mike & his entire team at EMP! Having seen them in action at another wedding, we knew we would be in great hands which made the planning process that much easier. We were married at the same venue where we hosted the reception & Mike's team was seamless in terms making the switch from ceremony set-up to the ballroom reception. Mike took the time to meet with us & help us navigate some tricky situations (parent dances, bridal party announcements, etc.) since we wanted to include step-parents in the events that day. EMP kept the party going & the dance floor was never empty. We'd highly recommend working with Mike to ensure your big event goes off without a hitch!

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike and Bryce did our wedding in July and they were awesome! From our first meeting Mike was attentive to our guidelines and worked with our budget. Our guests had a blast and the music was great. Everyone was on the dance floor all night. I highly recommend Mike and good staff at extreme music productions. I look forward to using them in the future.

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you for providing music for us on our special wedding day. We had the best time ever dancing to your music.

• Wedding: 05/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike DJ'd my mothers wedding back in May and provided nothing but the best! He's fully organized, on time, and has the best selection and taste in music. Extreme music is always my number one pick! I would refer him to anyone! Thanks again for everything mike!

• Wedding: 05/14/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike did our wedding in Montauk, Long Island, in Oct. 2011, and did a fantastic job. We liked him from the first meeting when he came directly to our home, and did not disappoint. He followed the guidelines we gave him for the music, but also did a great job feeling out the crowd. Needless to say the dancefloor was packed all night and all our guests had nothing but rave reviews. I Definitely recommend Mike and EMP for your event.

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike and Bryce from Extreme Music Productions were amazing at our wedding. Our friends and family have said it is the best wedding they've been to and most of them say it is because of EMP! Throughout the whole process, Mike was available and helpful. Everything we asked for he delivered on and then some. He was there on time, with no problems and he got the whole party started.

Oh and by the way, he's got the best rates in Westchester!

• Wedding: 10/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Mike/EMP did an awesome job at our wedding this September. We could not have asked for anything better. The energy they brought to the reception was unlike anything we've ever seen! Guests are still raving about the party, saying that they never seen a dance floor so packed. The songs selection was great, they used our suggestions as well as played for the crowd. It was no SO loud that the older guests complained, but loud enough to keep our friends dancing the entire night.

Mike was a pleasure to work with, he was very accommodating and helpful during the planning process, as well as made us feel at ease the night of the wedding. He MC'd perfectly, working with the venue's maitre d' to make sure we did everything that we wanted to do.

Overall, everything was wonderful; I would recommend EMP to any bride looking to have a great time at her reception :)

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike and his Team from Extreme Music Productions was absolutely incredible at our wedding. Our friends and family can't stop raving about how great the selection of music was. They have/do EVERYTHING!!!!
Throughout the entire planning process, Mike was extremely supportive and cooperative. He met with us several times to discuss details and exchange ideas. On the day of the wedding, Extreme played during the cocktail hour and reception. If you're looking for a DJ that is professional and will do and play what you ask, then Extreme Music Productions is what you're looking for!!
We highly recommend them for any occasion and will definitely be using them again!!! Thanks Mike and Team!

• Wedding: 10/01/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike was absolutely amazing at our wedding! He set up sound equipment at the ceremony venue, and then traveled 20 minutes to set up all the equipment at our reception venue. Not to mention, that he met with us several times prior to the event to ensure we felt completely confident in every detail.
As for his DJ performance...incredible! In fact, one of my engaged girlfriends got his card so she can book him for her wedding! Mike followed our song lists to a T, and worked flawlessly with the venue people to make sure he was directing the agenda and guests as needed. He totally understood the vibe in the room, and at one point played a Grease Lightning medley that got everyone on the floor dancing and lip-syncing! It was a blast! We highly recommend Mike to be your DJ!

Extreme Music Productions L.L.C. responded with the following comments:

Hey Liza and Eric, Thanks for the kind words! We had a Blast with you and your family!

• Wedding: 08/29/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike did an excellent job at my wedding. I would reccommend his services to anyone! Amazing time.

Extreme Music Productions L.L.C. responded with the following comments:

Kristen,
Im glad you and your guests had a good time. Look forward to seeing you and Pete soon!.

Mike

• Wedding: 08/14/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Extreme Music was Fantastic! Mike Met with us 2 times before the event to make sure John and I felt comfortable. He and his talented staff played all the music we requested and kept the guests on the dance floor all night. I cant wait to find an excuse to use EMP again!

• Wedding: 04/11/2009
914-478-3895
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards