Exquisite Events

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Cecy was fantastic! We used her for our reception for 160 guests following our small family wedding that was held 2 weeks prior. She made everything so easy for me and the day of the event I was so thankful that I had her there coordinating everything. It really allowed me to enjoy our special day.

Exquisite Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you Morgan and Joe for your review! Best wishes!! Cecy

Shira
05/26/2012

Cecy made my event complete and worth it!

Exquisite Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you Shira for your review...hope you are enjoying your new married life!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

My husband and I made the best decision when hiring Cecy at Exquisite Events as our wedding day co-ordinator! She was very professional, responsive to our needs and very flexible when assisting us. Plus, she has good taste and executed our wedding day vision excellently. Our very beautiful wedding day could not have been made possible without Cecy's help. I highly recommend Exquisite Events to anyone who is in the process of looking to hire a wedding planner/co-ordinator - you will not regret it!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Cecy made my dream wedding a reality. I was very detailed & expected my wedding coordinator to help me exqcute these detailed ideas for my wedding. Cecy kept communication open with me, took notes on all the little things I requested & made everything smooth & easy. She also helped me get a DJ & videographer that met my budget. Would definitely recommend.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Thank you Exquisite Events for all your help during the planning process and the day of my wedding. I had no idea that I would need your help so much and that you would always be there for me. I am so thankful for your professionalism, expertise, and referrals. Especially am grateful for you organization skills which kept me on track and made me feel less stress and pressure because we had a plan. Thank you very much, you were awesome!

Claudine
1 Review
06/26/2010

Cecy from Exquisite Events was a pleasure to work with. I hired her services for day-of coordination because I pretty much had the event design worked out. Had I discovered Cecy at the beginning of the entire process, I would have hired her to design the whole bit. Even though wedding arrangements were not always at the top of my list in the months prior to the wedding, Cecy sent me emails and text messages reminding me of what needed to be done and when. When it came down to the week of the wedding, she was ultra-available. I must have sent her 5 - 6 texts or emails every single day that week, not to mention the phone calls, but she was super responsive and very flexible on any last minute changes.

The day of the wedding went off without any major hitches. I was able to relax that day and enjoy myself. My husband also fondly remembers our wedding day and credits Cecy for enabling us and our families to enjoy and cherish every moment.

My recommendation to all of you bride-to-be's (and husband to be's): hire a day-of coordinator (Cecy at Exquisite Events is a good one) at the very least. If you can afford to hire someone to help you throughout the entire process, I would recommend that too. I didn't dislike the wedding planning process but I think I would have enjoyed it even more if someone else carried most of the burden.

Private User
2+ years ago

Thank you, Cecy!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Cecy with Exquisite Events was truly amazing and was my rock. She has great ideas and helps to give amazing imagination what your special day will become. Cecy is very well organized, sticks to the budget, and the schedule for the day of the wedding is well planned out. She is always available by phone or email. I wanted a elegant and remembered wedding, that is what I got and more. Family and friends are still telling us how much fun they had and it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. That makes us very happy and it wouldn't have happened without Cecy!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Exquisite Events made our wedding a real dream. Our venue was completely transformed thanks to Cecy and her team’s hard work. In addition to being a super sweet lady, she is extremely responsive and available 24-7! She takes away the stress you don't want and shouldn't have on your wedding day. Exquisite Events is definitely worth hiring even if it is for "day of" because thanks to their hard work and preparation we had a flawless and smooth running day that made it the best wedding day we always dreamt of having!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

great custumer services, very professional on any aspect.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Exquisite events really provides top notch service. Our wedding planner was so helpful, professional yet down to earth, and worth every penny. I would highly recommend this service.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Exquisite Events created the most wonderful day of our lives, stayed within our budget, and allow us to enjoy the experience.

I would HIGHLY recommend Exquisite Events to handle your Special Event!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Cecy was extremely professional and flexible. She really listened to my needs and knew exactly what I wanted. She kept in constant communication with me and was very knowledgeable in all areas. She is very talented and it shows in her work. I highly recommend her!