Exquisite Bride

Value:
(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved this place! My dress was a Victor Harper gown and it had a lot of beading! The seamstress did a wonderful job taking in the bodice! I was so happy I bought my dress from them. It was also nice that there was a flat fee for alterations. Thank you so much!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the best experience I could have imagined here. It was exactly as I pictured dress shopping should go. I first went with just my mom. It was a Friday afternoon and we were the only appointment so they locked the door behind us and led us through the store letting us pick whatever dresses I wanted to try on and then suggesting ones they thought would be a good fit. I fell in love with the first dress I tried on but it was my first appointment so I wasn't ready to take the leap. There was no sales pressure and they said if we'd like to come back after looking more, just let them know. Well, we went back and again, my consultant was fabulous. She made me feel so comfortable and when I finally put that first dress back on and started to cry, I knew it was the one. They let me stay in the dress, walk around, take pictures, and even brought us champagne. I absolutely love Exquisite Bride and would recommend it to anyone looking for the full bridal gown experience. Never once did I feel any sales pressure and I found my dream dress.

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I bought my dress from the Milburn store which is no longer selling dresses. The store was beautiful when I went there. Tons of gorgeous dresses!! And lots of which I hadn't seen before (I visited about 2 other shops before going to Exquisite). I was looking for a semi classic dress with an unusual spin. The girl who helped me was very patient. I ended up buying the very last dress I tried on! It was a beautiful Rivini gown. I have yet to see another bride in it. I have received sooo many compliments on it! It was the perfect gown for me!!! I also did my alteration through the salon. They were able to lower the back for me to give me a backless dress. Everything turned out perfect!! I havent seen their new store in Westfield yet but I would imagine it is beautiful!!!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

EventWire cut my review short. My FULL review can be found here: http://bit.ly/1vypp0H

In search of a Lazaro gown from 2012, I called every retailer in NJ who carried the brand hoping against hope I'd be able to track this dress down, but to no avail. A woman named Sophia at Exquisite Bridal (in Millburn at the time) was particularly helpful in giving me advice for finding the dress, and suggested I visit their shop if I decided not to go with that particular gown.

After a LOT of issues in attempting to go to NYC to Kleinfields to get my original pick, I ended up attempting to call EB again, remembering Sophia's kindness when I'd called a few weeks earlier. She remembered me from my initial phone call, and my desire for the Lazaro dress.

Knowing that was the style I wanted, she helped me find similar styled gowns. It was here I found EUGENIE by Lea Ann Belter. The dress was quite similar to the original Lazaro gown I wanted. When Sophia found a veil that matched and put it atop my head, I started crying like a baby. My family isn't emotional, so it was nothing like TV -- in fact, they told me not to get upset (as if I wasn't crying HAPPY tears!) *sigh* Anyway...

Sophia was my Godsend that day, a true sweetheart. My mom liked her so much she wants me to name my first daughter Sophia after her! My seamstress (alterations included in the price of the gown) was EQUALLY wonderful -- she customized an alternate version of a less expensive veil (the original one Sophia put on me was $900!) which looked beautiful on my big day! I have had total strangers comment on friends and family members' Facebook posts of my dress about how gorgeous it was -- and the veil too! I KNEW I'd made the right choice. Even my mom and aunt and sister agreed that the dress was just perfection once it was tailored to fit me. I could not have asked for a better experience!

Thank you Sophia and Exquisite Bridal!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Erica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julia was so helpful when I picked out my dress. She listened to exactly what I wanted and found what looked great on me. The store is amazing. You don't feel rushed or unattended and they have gorgeous dresses that were unique. They definitely were not the same things I was seeing over and over again in the other stores. My fittings all went perfectly and the dress fit great on my wedding day! I also got my veil and headband there which I absolutely love!! I got so many compliments that day and people are still calling me to ask about my dress!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After visiting two other bridal boutiques, I was overjoyed to find an amazing selection of bridal gowns at Exquisite Bride in Princeton where I ended up purchasing my gown, sashes and veil. From the sales team to the seamstress, every staff member was incredibly helpful when it came to deciding on a dress, accessorizing my day-of look, and allowing me to come back multiple times to try on my stunning Lazaro gown. I couldn't have felt more beautiful on my wedding day, and I owe that in many ways to the team at Exquisite!

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was an awesome dress buying experience for me and I can only hope that my fittings and future go just as perfectly. Julia was amazingly responsive and knew exactly what I wanted when I explained it to her. I ended up buying the very first dress she pulled for me, even though all the others (maybe 10) would have been great too. She made me feel comfortable and worked with me easily, even though I have a large tattoo on my back that I wanted covered. She never got flustered and wasn't pushy. The dresses are moderately priced. I didn't see anything under $2000.00 there and I ended up purchasing an Alvina Valenta for $2600- which is retail (I researched). They are not overpriced at all and when I told her my budget, she showed my more expensive gowns that I could purchase in sample sizes since I was open to that. I can't wait for my fittings. Great store!

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got my dress from Exquisite Bride in Millburn, NJ. They were very helpful and their seamstress was awesome. I picked a Sareh Nouri gown (this is where she started her career) and I am still obsessed with it! I am so happy with my decision.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a wonderful experience with Exquisite Bride. The staff was always incredibly friendly and helpful (especially Evelyn and Christina) and I never felt pressured in any way throughout the entire shopping and alterations experience. The dress came in on time and I really appreciated their help ordering extra matching lace to make cap sleeves. The seamstress, Laurinda was talented and patient - she transformed the dress from something beautiful to something spectacular and oh so classy.

One thing that made Exquisite Bride stand apart from other bridal salons in my opinion was the way they display their dresses. Instead of having to sift through hundreds of dresses in plastic bags (which frankly, make them all look the same), they had a beautiful back room with each sample dress on hangers. (Not to mention the gowns on special display throughout the store.) I was able to walk around and look at each dress, touch it, etc. I felt like I had such a good clear idea of the selection and that ultimately made me feel much better about my choice.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Exquisite Brides is an ultra luxurious bridal salon, that makes every bride's shopping experience a memorable affair that you don't want to end. I was lucky enough to not only have Exquisite Brides as my first bridal dress shopping appointment, but ended up as my only, as I purchased a dress that day. And what a maginificent dress it was. The designer, featured in Brides Magazine, Sareh Nouri, was the designer on the dress. Her simplicity yet classic take on the dresses was exactly what I was looking for. And bonus...she was there during my visit, so I had the designer dress me in one of her designs.
My last visit to the salon was a sad one, as I had been there 3 times for fittings, and fell in love with the staff and their incredible service. We had a client - vendor relationship that I had hoped could continue.
While I have every intention of having a renewal ceremony, Exquisite Brides - will be dressing me once again!!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love Exquisite Bride. Not only do they have a wide selection of designer gowns, but a staff that is personable and cares about their clientele. Sarah helped me in choosing my couture gown by Kenneth Pool and Enzoani shoes. We also purchased the flower girl dresses and my moms gown from Exquisite Bride. When it came time for alterations, Luciana was phenomenal. I never thought my gown would fit so perfectly.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago

My June 11, 2011 Wedding
I got my wedding dress, the bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dress and mother of the bride dress at Exquisite Bride and I couldn't have been happier with their service. For my gown i had Megan as my consultant and she was beyond helpful, i am eternally grateful to her for all her help. They go beyond their call of duty to help ensure everything is to your liking. The seamstresses there were great as well they worked hard until everyone was happy from me the bride to my girls to my mother. Awesome service.

Catarina Jesus & James Montalvo

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Exquisite Bride was by far the best bridal shop I went to. I went all over the place before finding Exquisite Bride and the experience I had with every other shop was horrible! Dirty dresses, awful selection and impossible to look through dresses. I don’t understand why all the bridal shops allow their dresses to get so dirty. Last thing you want to do is try on a wedding dress with someone’s pit stain on it.
Anyway, there is none of this at Exquisite Bride. Dresses are CLEAN. They have the best and most modern selection in a 50 mile radius. The selection is elegantly displayed and easy to look through. Sales girls are very nice, accommodating, very helpful and not pushy at all. The shop also has a nice atmosphere. Not cluttered or dirty. It’s the type of place you imagine yourself trying on the dress of your dreams. Prices are reasonable.

• Wedding: 05/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at Exquisite Bride is amazing. I went to the shop with one idea in my head and I wasn't loving anything, but then Deborah picked out the most perfect dress. Everyone cried when I put it on. They were very accommodating throughout the whole process and were always friendly. I would highly recommend Exquisite Bride!

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Exquisite Bride is a fantastic Bridal Boutique. I found my dream dress at Exquisite Bride and could not have been happier. All the girls were awesome, particulary Saira who helped us from the start. I absolutely love tulle and Saira had me try on about every dress in the store with tulle in it. By the time I was done, it was as though a tulle bomb hit the dressing room and the result, the perfect wedding gown. They are an exclusive Vera Wang retailer, which is super plus. The boutique in Milburn is in a great location. Thanks to Saira and all the Exquisite Ladies!

• Wedding: 06/26/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found my dress at three other bridal boutiques before I came across the same dress at Exquisite Bride, where it was much more reasonably priced. The alterations were efficient and perfect. Rosa was patient and kind throughout the whole process. They are a GREAT bridal boutique!

• Wedding: 09/25/2009
tande
609-452-7200
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards