Exquisite Bride | Princeton, NJ

Value
Flexibility
Lauren
10/15/2016

My experience at Exquisite Bride in Princeton was amazing and so much better than I ever could have imagined! Aleksandra not only has impeccable taste, but she is extremely kind and helpful. Aleksandra immediately understood what I was looking for and easily worked with my budget. She really helped guide me through the entire dress shopping process because I really had no idea about the difference in materials, dresses, being able to personalize wedding dresses (adding straps, belts), etc. I also loved the atmosphere of the store, it is very calming and beautiful inside – making it even more enjoyable!

The dress selection at EB is amazing, I truly ended up liking every single dress I tried on! With my wedding being 14 months away, I really wasn’t planning on finding “the one” on my very first try but I absolutely did and I cannot be more excited about my dress! My sister and I celebrated the gorgeous dress with a complimentary glass of champagne which was a very nice touch. My time at Exquisite Bride was such a memorable experience, I highly recommend going here before trying anywhere else!

Lauren
10/15/2016

[Private]

Julia was amazing through out the appointment! She made shopping for my gown a special and memorable moment! She offered her advice and knowledge on what gown would work best for me, bascially just made the whole process stress free and tons of fun! My gown is perfect and I can not wait for my big day!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Julia was sweet, super knowledgeable and genuine. She kept in mind what shape looked best on me, and ran wild with different styles of that shape. Julia turned me into such a gorgeous bride (and I'm usually a little more modest than this haha) that my mom, my grandma, and I were all crying when we found THE dress. She talked everyone through each dress pointing out each detail and how it fit my body in particular. She made the experience such a happy and memory-filled one. I absolutely would not recommend any other bridal boutique...

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had my first dress shopping experience at the Princeton location and it absolutely exceeded my expectations. My consultant was Julia and I couldn't have asked for someone more knowledgeable and personable than her. Having her help made the appointment even more amazing than it already was. I tried on a bunch of dresses but purchased the first one I tried on!! I couldn't have asked for a better experience and more beautiful dress!

[Private]

Dena was so helpful and patient. She took the time to help me find the perfect dress for my wedding! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I had been to numerous dress stores and this was by far my favorite. I would HIGHLY recommend Exquisite Bride to everyone!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved this place! My dress was a Victor Harper gown and it had a lot of beading! The seamstress did a wonderful job taking in the bodice! I was so happy I bought my dress from them. It was also nice that there was a flat fee for alterations. Thank you so much!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience I could have imagined here. It was exactly as I pictured dress shopping should go. I first went with just my mom. It was a Friday afternoon and we were the only appointment so they locked the door behind us and led us through the store letting us pick whatever dresses I wanted to try on and then suggesting ones they thought would be a good fit. I fell in love with the first dress I tried on but it was my first appointment so I wasn't ready to take the leap. There was no sales pressure and they said if we'd like to come back after looking more, just let them know. Well, we went back and again, my consultant was fabulous. She made me feel so comfortable and when I finally put that first dress back on and started to cry, I knew it was the one. They let me stay in the dress, walk around, take pictures, and even brought us champagne. I absolutely love Exquisite Bride and would recommend it to anyone looking for the full bridal gown experience. Never once did I feel any sales pressure and I found my dream dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I bought my dress from the Milburn store which is no longer selling dresses. The store was beautiful when I went there. Tons of gorgeous dresses!! And lots of which I hadn't seen before (I visited about 2 other shops before going to Exquisite). I was looking for a semi classic dress with an unusual spin. The girl who helped me was very patient. I ended up buying the very last dress I tried on! It was a beautiful Rivini gown. I have yet to see another bride in it. I have received sooo many compliments on it! It was the perfect gown for me!!! I also did my alteration through the salon. They were able to lower the back for me to give me a backless dress. Everything turned out perfect!! I havent seen their new store in Westfield yet but I would imagine it is beautiful!!!

Erica
06/28/2014

EventWire cut my review short. My FULL review can be found here: http://bit.ly/1vypp0H

In search of a Lazaro gown from 2012, I called every retailer in NJ who carried the brand hoping against hope I'd be able to track this dress down, but to no avail. A woman named Sophia at Exquisite Bridal (in Millburn at the time) was particularly helpful in giving me advice for finding the dress, and suggested I visit their shop if I decided not to go with that particular gown.

After a LOT of issues in attempting to go to NYC to Kleinfields to get my original pick, I ended up attempting to call EB again, remembering Sophia's kindness when I'd called a few weeks earlier. She remembered me from my initial phone call, and my desire for the Lazaro dress.

Knowing that was the style I wanted, she helped me find similar styled gowns. It was here I found EUGENIE by Lea Ann Belter. The dress was quite similar to the original Lazaro gown I wanted. When Sophia found a veil that matched and put it atop my head, I started crying like a baby. My family isn't emotional, so it was nothing like TV -- in fact, they told me not to get upset (as if I wasn't crying HAPPY tears!) *sigh* Anyway...

Sophia was my Godsend that day, a true sweetheart. My mom liked her so much she wants me to name my first daughter Sophia after her! My seamstress (alterations included in the price of the gown) was EQUALLY wonderful -- she customized an alternate version of a less expensive veil (the original one Sophia put on me was $900!) which looked beautiful on my big day! I have had total strangers comment on friends and family members' Facebook posts of my dress about how gorgeous it was -- and the veil too! I KNEW I'd made the right choice. Even my mom and aunt and sister agreed that the dress was just perfection once it was tailored to fit me. I could not have asked for a better experience!

Thank you Sophia and Exquisite Bridal!

1+ year ago

Julia was so helpful when I picked out my dress. She listened to exactly what I wanted and found what looked great on me. The store is amazing. You don't feel rushed or unattended and they have gorgeous dresses that were unique. They definitely were not the same things I was seeing over and over again in the other stores. My fittings all went perfectly and the dress fit great on my wedding day! I also got my veil and headband there which I absolutely love!! I got so many compliments that day and people are still calling me to ask about my dress!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

After visiting two other bridal boutiques, I was overjoyed to find an amazing selection of bridal gowns at Exquisite Bride in Princeton where I ended up purchasing my gown, sashes and veil. From the sales team to the seamstress, every staff member was incredibly helpful when it came to deciding on a dress, accessorizing my day-of look, and allowing me to come back multiple times to try on my stunning Lazaro gown. I couldn't have felt more beautiful on my wedding day, and I owe that in many ways to the team at Exquisite!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This was an awesome dress buying experience for me and I can only hope that my fittings and future go just as perfectly. Julia was amazingly responsive and knew exactly what I wanted when I explained it to her. I ended up buying the very first dress she pulled for me, even though all the others (maybe 10) would have been great too. She made me feel comfortable and worked with me easily, even though I have a large tattoo on my back that I wanted covered. She never got flustered and wasn't pushy. The dresses are moderately priced. I didn't see anything under $2000.00 there and I ended up purchasing an Alvina Valenta for $2600- which is retail (I researched). They are not overpriced at all and when I told her my budget, she showed my more expensive gowns that I could purchase in sample sizes since I was open to that. I can't wait for my fittings. Great store!

1+ year ago

I got my dress from Exquisite Bride in Millburn, NJ. They were very helpful and their seamstress was awesome. I picked a Sareh Nouri gown (this is where she started her career) and I am still obsessed with it! I am so happy with my decision.

1+ year ago

I had a wonderful experience with Exquisite Bride. The staff was always incredibly friendly and helpful (especially Evelyn and Christina) and I never felt pressured in any way throughout the entire shopping and alterations experience. The dress came in on time and I really appreciated their help ordering extra matching lace to make cap sleeves. The seamstress, Laurinda was talented and patient - she transformed the dress from something beautiful to something spectacular and oh so classy.

One thing that made Exquisite Bride stand apart from other bridal salons in my opinion was the way they display their dresses. Instead of having to sift through hundreds of dresses in plastic bags (which frankly, make them all look the same), they had a beautiful back room with each sample dress on hangers. (Not to mention the gowns on special display throughout the store.) I was able to walk around and look at each dress, touch it, etc. I felt like I had such a good clear idea of the selection and that ultimately made me feel much better about my choice.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Exquisite Brides is an ultra luxurious bridal salon, that makes every bride's shopping experience a memorable affair that you don't want to end. I was lucky enough to not only have Exquisite Brides as my first bridal dress shopping appointment, but ended up as my only, as I purchased a dress that day. And what a maginificent dress it was. The designer, featured in Brides Magazine, Sareh Nouri, was the designer on the dress. Her simplicity yet classic take on the dresses was exactly what I was looking for. And bonus...she was there during my visit, so I had the designer dress me in one of her designs.
My last visit to the salon was a sad one, as I had been there 3 times for fittings, and fell in love with the staff and their incredible service. We had a client - vendor relationship that I had hoped could continue.
While I have every intention of having a renewal ceremony, Exquisite Brides - will be dressing me once again!!!