Executive Disc Jockey & Lighting

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

I got married on June 6, 2015 and we continue to get calls about how wonderful our DJ was. From the second my husband and I finished our first dance, the floor was never empty. The party didn't stop until the last dance and this was due to the great playlist. We also had the uplighting which looked absolutely stunning at the venue. The day was everything I imagined and more. Thanks Lou!

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

We got married on 4.25.15 at the Verve in Natick and we chose Lou as our DJ and we are beyond happy with how everything turned out.

We met with Lou months before our wedding and couldn't wait for him to DJ our special day. He even reminded us that we needed music or something for the ceremony (Thank goodness cause that was not on our radar at all).

Lou got the crowd up and dancing all night and played a great mix of songs that all would love (from current to oldies and even the Portuguese music to satisfy my husbands side of the family). We literally had people dancing all night long.

We also had Lou do uplighting in our reception and it was PERFECT!!

Thank you to Lou and his staff for an amazing night!!

Thanks
Michael and Erin B

Kim
03/28/2015

Lou was our Dj this past Saturday at our wedding, Lou kept everything flowing perfect and we had an amazing time. Thank you Lou!

Ashley
02/14/2015

Lou was great! He paid attention to what we asked and it tured out awesome! I would recommend him to anyone!

Services Used: DJ

We had Lou as the DJ for our wedding in November 2014, and he was great to work with. We met with him a few months prior to the wedding, he is extremely friendly and professional, and really tried to get a good feel for myself and my husband, and the type of wedding we were looking for. He has his system set up on line so that we could go in at our leisure to set up our song choices, as well as Must Play/Do Not Play lists. He did a great job of keeping our guests informed on what was happening, and then when it was time to dance he had everyone out on the dance floor enjoying themselves. He played a good mix of music and was able to adjust to the crowd. Overall, Lou was wonderful to work with and helped to make our wedding great!

Melissa
11/01/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Lou Auciello and Executive Disc Jockey and Lighting for my November 1st, 2014 wedding. I can honestly say it was the best experience I could have imagined. From the very first point of contact through my wedding date, Lou was always extremely responsive, professional, and accommodating. I had a very large Greek/Irish wedding. With that we had a lot of difficult song choices that were requested to be played. Not only did Lou accommodate my requests at the fullest extent, he also was able to locate the correct versions of each song. Needless to say , that made many of our visiting guests and family members very happy. In addition, the lighting services provided was absolutely stunning and efficient. In closing, I highly recommend Executive Disc Jockey and Lighting for any special event - my guests truly were on the dance floor all night!

Recently Married

Lou was awesome! Everybody at the wedding had a fantastic time dancing and all everyone talked about afterwards was the music! Thanks Lou!!

Services Used: DJ

Lou is very professional and a pleasure to work with. He made our wedding so fun and entertaining. The music was exactly what we asked for and the up lighting was fantastic. Everyone at our wedding was raving how great the music and lighting was. We were very happy and will definitely refer him to future brides and grooms!

Services Used: DJ

Thank you, Executive Disc Jockey & lighting !!! great job entertaining our guests at our wedding . Lou was a true professional And so easy to talk to which made it fun And stress free . He Knew exactly what we wanted From when the guests arrived , to our very last song . We will never forget looking around and seeing the people we love dancing and having a great time . Definetly some Moments we will never forget . We are still getting compliments and , highly recommend For your special day !!!
Sincerely
Carmina & michael

Recently Married

Lou was amazing! He was a pleasure to work with and takes pride in what he does. He is a true professional. From the moment we met him we knew he was the one. We have been to so many cookie cutter weddings and Lou promised me that my wedding would be far from that. Well Lou you delivered on that promise. Lou had everyone on the dance floor before dinner was even served. From the first dance to the last it was a non stop celebration. His wireless uplighting looked beautiful and transformed our room into something magical. Lou we can't thank you enough for making our wedding a day we will never forget.

Nicole & Frank 9/20/14

Pam
09/13/2014

Best DJ ever!! Got the crowd on the dance floor all night plus is a super nice guy.

BeachyBee
1+ year ago

Excellent! Best DJ. He made the wedding the best I've ever been to. Everyone had an amazing time. Thank you!

1+ year ago

I'm a planner and have worked with Lou previously. He did an amazing job at our recent wedding together! He really knows how to get the guests dancing. A great value and a great choice for any event!
~Melissa, Eccellenza Events

Elise
07/26/2014

We could not have asked for a better DJ!!! So accommodating and professional! Lou was amazing!!

1+ year ago

Lou is a fantastic DJ. Very organized and professional. Great announcer (Lou, ever think of announcing games on ESPN?) He picks great music. Very informative and was extremely helpful explaining everything to us. Had everyone dancing including an aunt who is 97 years old! THANK YOU LOU!!!

Services Used: DJ

Lou was extremely professional and had an extensive amount of knowledge in regards to weddings and etiquette. He played a wide variety of music and the lighting was the best around. He is a class act and he comes highly recommend from my husband and I. Our guests were very pleased. Looking for an excuse to have another party just to hire again. Thanks again Lou!!!