Executive Disc Jockey & Lighting

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had Lou as the DJ for our wedding in November 2014, and he was great to work with. We met with him a few months prior to the wedding, he is extremely friendly and professional, and really tried to get a good feel for myself and my husband, and the type of wedding we were looking for. He has his system set up on line so that we could go in at our leisure to set up our song choices, as well as Must Play/Do Not Play lists. He did a great job of keeping our guests informed on what was happening, and then when it was time to dance he had everyone out on the dance floor enjoying themselves. He played a good mix of music and was able to adjust to the crowd. Overall, Lou was wonderful to work with and helped to make our wedding great!

Melissa
11/01/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Lou Auciello and Executive Disc Jockey and Lighting for my November 1st, 2014 wedding. I can honestly say it was the best experience I could have imagined. From the very first point of contact through my wedding date, Lou was always extremely responsive, professional, and accommodating. I had a very large Greek/Irish wedding. With that we had a lot of difficult song choices that were requested to be played. Not only did Lou accommodate my requests at the fullest extent, he also was able to locate the correct versions of each song. Needless to say , that made many of our visiting guests and family members very happy. In addition, the lighting services provided was absolutely stunning and efficient. In closing, I highly recommend Executive Disc Jockey and Lighting for any special event - my guests truly were on the dance floor all night!

Recently Married

Lou was awesome! Everybody at the wedding had a fantastic time dancing and all everyone talked about afterwards was the music! Thanks Lou!!

Services Used: DJ

Lou is very professional and a pleasure to work with. He made our wedding so fun and entertaining. The music was exactly what we asked for and the up lighting was fantastic. Everyone at our wedding was raving how great the music and lighting was. We were very happy and will definitely refer him to future brides and grooms!

Services Used: DJ

Thank you, Executive Disc Jockey & lighting !!! great job entertaining our guests at our wedding . Lou was a true professional And so easy to talk to which made it fun And stress free . He Knew exactly what we wanted From when the guests arrived , to our very last song . We will never forget looking around and seeing the people we love dancing and having a great time . Definetly some Moments we will never forget . We are still getting compliments and , highly recommend For your special day !!!
Sincerely
Carmina & michael

Recently Married

Lou was amazing! He was a pleasure to work with and takes pride in what he does. He is a true professional. From the moment we met him we knew he was the one. We have been to so many cookie cutter weddings and Lou promised me that my wedding would be far from that. Well Lou you delivered on that promise. Lou had everyone on the dance floor before dinner was even served. From the first dance to the last it was a non stop celebration. His wireless uplighting looked beautiful and transformed our room into something magical. Lou we can't thank you enough for making our wedding a day we will never forget.

Nicole & Frank 9/20/14

Pam
09/13/2014

Best DJ ever!! Got the crowd on the dance floor all night plus is a super nice guy.

BeachyBee
Recently Married

Excellent! Best DJ. He made the wedding the best I've ever been to. Everyone had an amazing time. Thank you!

Recently Married

I'm a planner and have worked with Lou previously. He did an amazing job at our recent wedding together! He really knows how to get the guests dancing. A great value and a great choice for any event!
~Melissa, Eccellenza Events

Elise
07/26/2014

We could not have asked for a better DJ!!! So accommodating and professional! Lou was amazing!!

Recently Married

Lou is a fantastic DJ. Very organized and professional. Great announcer (Lou, ever think of announcing games on ESPN?) He picks great music. Very informative and was extremely helpful explaining everything to us. Had everyone dancing including an aunt who is 97 years old! THANK YOU LOU!!!

Services Used: DJ

Lou was extremely professional and had an extensive amount of knowledge in regards to weddings and etiquette. He played a wide variety of music and the lighting was the best around. He is a class act and he comes highly recommend from my husband and I. Our guests were very pleased. Looking for an excuse to have another party just to hire again. Thanks again Lou!!!

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I hired Lou to provide music and lighting for our wedding. We couldn't be happier with his services. The whole process was a breeze from beginning to end. Lou listened to all of our requests helped us have a perfect night. He had everyone on that dancefloor enjoying themselves. The lighting was amazing too. It completely transformed the venue and made it look like a fairytale. Would highly recommend

Colleen
10/13/2013

Lou was amazing! The quality of service can't beat! Lou had everyone up dancing all night.

Marisa
10/05/2013

Thank you Lou and team for being part of our special day!! You guys were awesome!! Thank you for playing all of the songs my husband and I wanted to hear! We especially loved the last dance! I have never seen uplighting the way you guys did it!! It was unreal! The ballroom looked so beautiful with what you did! Lou was so easy to work with, very nice and professional and so easy to get in touch with! Thanks again and I highly recommend you guys to everyone!

Milena
09/21/2013

The Best DJ in Boston! Lou is very professional great to work with and makes your event memorable! The lighting makes the room look more beautiful and your pictures look incredible! Highly recommend him to all my family and friends.