Exclusively Yours Weddings UT

Exclusively Yours Weddings UT

Layton, UT
801.529.5006
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Heidi did an amazing job! The wedding was so beautiful and Heidi made it so easy!!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The decorations were all the colors and styles I wanted, everything turned out great.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was a pleasure to work with Heidi and wish that we could do so again in the future, but do not see a need as it is for time and all eternity! Heidi and her crew were awesome to work with, as my husband would say.
Once the wedding was in Heidi's hands I knew that everything would be taken care of and I could focus my thoughts and energy on other things of importance.
We found walking into the reception that everything was done as we had discussed and then some.
I believe Hiedi went above and beyond what she was to do for us. I am very grateful that we chose to use Her for our wedding reception.
Mr. & Mrs. Michael J Hill

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Wedding Planning

I was absolutely amazed at your work and quality. Your Ideas were so fantastic. I will tell all my Family & Friends about Service. Your Just Wonderful

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Exclusively Your Weddings made our wedding super stress free... I looked high and low and for backdrops, linens, table and chairs that didn't cost an arm and leg.. They provided all this an so much more for our big day at a much much lower cost than all others and the quality of product was far better than the others.. Thank you so much for making our day unforgettable!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Heidi was the best thing that could happen for my wedding and reception. When everything seem to go wrong with my cake, flowers she did everything possible to turn it around and make it great!:D She was the one thing that didn't go wrong in my wedding. If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change having her do my decorations. She practically was my wedding planner which was awesome:) I recommend Heidi to everyone that I know that is getting married. Thank you Heidi for making my wedding so amazing!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I have to say our wedding was so unique and fun, this was due in a major way to Heidi. She was energetic and had very different ideas from everything we had seen.
It was so nice to be able to give a little info about what we liked and have it transformed to work for our wedding.
I loved working with her and would say its a definate 100% worth every penny.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

I recently used this company for centerpieces and linens. I had gone to a lot of other vendors who would not let me customize my linens. This was a problem for me because I wanted very specific tafetta pintuck table overlays. I was told it was either not available or that they were very expensive. Well not here! I got my linen in my color and my fabric and it didn't break our budget!!! Thank You