Exceptional Limo

Exceptional Limo

Milford , MA
800.698.2322
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From the very start ETS and Diane were so helpful and friendly when researching which transportation service to use for our upcoming wedding. They were also flexible with their pricing and package offerings to match what we needed.

On the day of our wedding, the driver showed up on time and was very professional. As we drove around Boston with the bridal party to take photos, he very well as to how to get around and where it was best to double-park while we were out with the photographers. He let us put on our music, stopped so that we could get food, and was a very friendly person.

In addition to providing us with transportation for the day of the wedding, they also gave us a private car to the airport when we were leaving for our honeymoon.

We would highly recommend ETS/Exceptional Limousine Service for anyone's upcoming wedding or other important event.

Services Used: Transportation

Bill was AMAZING! I totally recommend using this company.

Services Used: Transportation

I had a limo pick the bridal party up at the hotel before the ceremony, and a town-car pick up my husband and I after the reception. Prices seemed reasonable compared to a few other companies I looked into, more so for the limo than the town-car. Both times we were picked up on-time and the drivers were friendly. No complaints.

Services Used: Transportation

They were great to work with, from Dianne in the office to all of the drivers. They were on time and professional all the way. Even to one of are guest was losing the sole of his shoe and they had glue and helped him out. I would use them anytime
Regina

Services Used: Transportation

Exceptional Limo was so perfect for our day! It was pouring and they were prepared and extremely helpful to ensure all of use were taken care of :)

Private User
Recently Married

Great customer service leading up to our weddng! An amazing limo for our special day with a professional, friendly chauffeur! Could not ask for more! Highly recommended.

Services Used: Transportation

Exceptional limo was great to work with and I'd recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Transportation

I highly recommend Exceptional Limo!

Both our drivers arrived early and provided such professional service throughout the day. My driver was so helpful in ensuring I got in an out the vehicle without any snags to my dress! The red carpet service and toast was fun a great way to end the church ceremony before heading to the location for our wedding party photos.

Overall, they provided excellent service and were easy to work with.

Services Used: Transportation

Reserved a shuttle van for parents and stretch expedition for my wedding. Pick ups were right on time (even though the bride wasn't ready) and drop offs were on time as well. The expedition lime was beautiful inside and our driver was so pleasant.

1.4

I booked this company because almost every other company I found that was available had at least one bad review where the bride said they didn't show up. Well, now I'm the bride saying they didn't show up! After email confirmations, I called 3 days before my wedding to make sure and confirm everything but their system was down. They never called me back so on the morning of my wedding I called them to confirm all details myself. The customer service representative told me the exact info he had which was correct. We booked a shuttle for our guests and a 25 person limo for the wedding party. Fast forward to me waiting with my Bridal party 45 minutes in the lobby with no sign of the limo driver. The shuttle pulls up to pick up the last group of guests (they made multiple trips to the church) and we went to the shuttle driver to ask where the limo was. He said to us "I have no idea what he's doing. He's just sitting in front of the church". Long story short, the limo took the groom and groomsmen less than two miles to the church and then left for the rest of the day! We paid for a wedding package for 5 hours and for an additional hour in case we went over the time taking pictures. There was some confusion with the shuttle driver and he called the limo driver and told him to leave. I NEVER asked for him to be released but when I called Exceptional Limo from California when we got home, they refused to refund the cost of the Limo service in full. The very rude accounting manager said "Well, In Massachusetts, we did half the job and I think I'm being very fair". He felt that a 15 minute ride that was less than 2 miles was worth charging half the rate which was supposed to be 6 hours & a red carpet treatment! I had no problem paying for the shuttle service. We even tipped the driver 100 dollars on top of the 20% tip he received in the rate.We are always generous and this company is greedy. Don't believe all the reviews on this site. Reviews on other sites are much different

Services Used: Transportation

Great value and a super friendly staff and driver. We used them for our wedding and were very pleased with everything! What sold us on this company was that we were allowed to split our day into two different times, rather than paying for the whole evening like most places do. I highly recommend this company!

Services Used: Transportation

It took my husband and I a very long time to book a limo company for our wedding, because many companies have such mixed reviews. We finally chose Exceptional Limo after reading their outstanding reviews online, and they exceeded all of our expectations! Our drivers, Tom and Bill, were absolutely perfect! They arrived early to my location, and the groom's location, and were extremely friendly and helpful, even helping the groomsmen put on their boutonnieres. They were extremely attentive to me, my parents, and my bridesmaids, helping us in and out of the limo at the ceremony and reception location with ease. They sought out the priest at our church once we arrived to verify how and when the priest would like me to enter the church. They also sought out the best man when we first arrived, to deliver the rings, which the maid of honor had been holding onto. At the time of the ceremony, they took initiative, opening and closing doors so that no guests would see me before I entered. They basically took care of things I hadn't even thought about! They checked in several times with me throughout the day to make sure that all of our requests were being met, and I couldn't have been happier. I would HIGHLY recommend Exceptional Limo for your wedding!

Jon
1 Review
05/11/2013

Our limo service was exceptional last weekend. With on and off rain, our driver provided umbrellas when necessary and provided friendly, professional service from the bridal party all the way to the flower girl. This limo service was the perfect service for our wedding!

Thomas
1 Review
05/11/2013
3.2

Quality and service was good. However the vehicles promised for me were not the ones that I ended up with for my event...very dissapointing.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Exceptional Limo truly is exceptional! We were married the week after the Boston Marathon Bombing. Our rehearsal dinner was cancelled that Friday night so we were asked to arrive earlier than planned at the Church for our wedding ceremony. Exceptional was more than accommodating in changing the pick up time. The driver was very courteous and assisted me (as the bride) to get in and out of the limo with my very long train. I would recommend using Exceptional for your wedding, if not for all events!

Services Used: Transportation

From start to finish Exceptional Limo lived up to their name. I worked with John every step of the way and he is AWESOME! He answered every question I had and followed up on any phone call, email and question I had. The day of, the limo arrived early and our driver MC was fantastic! He was so sweet and helpful! Holding my dress, calming my nerves and just being all around great! The ride itself was great too! Hotel to church, church to reception was perfect! Without a doubt, five-star service! The next morning, a town-car SUV brought us to the airport in quiet style. It was 5 am and our driver was quiet and courteous as my husband and I relaxed and chatted in the back. Perfect start to a great wedding and honeymoon thanks to Exceptional Limo!