Excel Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My wife saw Jason and his DJ and percussionist (Will) perform at a bridal expo and knew they were the ones for our wedding. I was nervous they would be out of our budget, but they were very reasonably priced. We met with Jason and he very professional, but also easy to talk to and work with. A few weeks before the wedding, we did a final meeting to go over the entire event. Jason is very thorough and makes sure he goes over every detail so the day goes perfectly. We're still getting compliments about how much fun the wedding was and we owe that to Excel Entertainment as the dance floor was packed the entire night. Jason, Will and Keith were great with our guests and interacted with them all night. The lights completely transformed our venue and the photo booth was a big hit. Cannot express how great these guys were.

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

After seeing Excel Entertainemnt's open photbooth at a wedding show, I knew I had to have it at my wedding! Jason was awesome to work with, he was very patient, answered all of my questions, and created an awesome step 'n repeat for us!!! The photobooth was a huge hit on our wedding day, the guests loved it and it was packed the whole night! It has been so much fun to look back at the photo strips of our guests! Thanks Jason for being so amazing! I highly recommend this service for anyone looking for a fun addition to their wedding day!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used the Excel Live package for our wedding and they were amazing! I highly recommend using them! I received so many compliments from our guests saying how they loved that they actually sounded like the songs! It really is great that they switch between the DJ and singing live without even noticing. The whole group is so talented and Jason was great to work with throughout the process. I wish I extended my wedding longer so I would have had more time to enjoy and dance! Also, our guests loved the contemporary photo booth – a must have! So thankful that we chose Excel Entertainment for our wedding!

Services Used: DJ

We used Excel Entertainment for our wedding this past May and we couldn't have been happier! The dj/band combo (violin, percussion, drums, sax, and singer) provided a level of energy and entertainment that guests are STILL talking about. We can't keep track of the amount of compliments we received about the music! Excel had everyone on the dance floor the entire night... The guests even requested an encore performance after the last song! On top of the music, the lighting created the perfect mood, and the photo booth was a hit! Everyone on staff was professional and energetic! Jason was a pleasure to work with! He knew exactly what we wanted.... Livia our singer was phenomenal! Don't wait to book excel!!!

Services Used: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

My wedding was just this past weekend, and I can't rave enough about Excel Entertainment. The DJ played all the right music, and the musicians were absolutely spectacular. I didn't want the night to end, and neither did my guests. I've already recommended them to many of my friends, and will continue to do so.

Services Used: Band, DJ

We booked Jason for our wedding. Keith was his DJ for the night. They were GREAT! They were fun, energetic, and interactive. They kept our guests entertained and our dance floor was busy all night. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Jason was always available to answer any questions along the way and gave us sincere opinions whenever we weren't sure about certain things. He met with us a couple times to go over details, which was nice and reassuring. Honestly, just great experience with Jason and Excel Entertainment.

Services Used: DJ

Jason and his 2 assistants did a fantastic job at our daughter's Sweet 16 party. Jason was professional and helpful from our first phone conversation right through our last handshake at the end of the party. The event went off without a hitch. Everyone was out on the dance floor, and I mean EVERYONE! The music mixes were great, the volume was loud but never ear splitting (like some DJ's), and his MC'ing was enthusiastic and he didn't blather on and on (like some DJ's). The light show was great and the photographer took amazing shots that were displayed on TV screens along with music videos throughout the night. The kids loved seeing themselves on the screens! I highly recommend Excel Entertainment for any party!

Services Used: DJ

We had our wedding reception in October 2014 at the Graycliff in Moonachie Nj and Excel Entertainment was awesome. Hands down professionalism the entire way from initially seeing them at a bridal show, through the planning stages to the day of our wedding. We were 100 percent happy with their performance and amazing setup. Very modern and up to date equipment from iPads to the intelligent lighting. We did half band half dj, with medium lightshow, percussionist, female vocalist(spectactar), and Jason(owner) on the guitar. Flat screens with slideshow and dinner acoustic set also awesome along with freestanding photobooth. Our night was comete and we couldn't have been happier.

Services Used: Band, DJ

Jason and his team were amazing! The music was great, the light design was awesome! Kept our guests dancing all night long! The acoustic set during dinner was also a big hit! Thank you for everything! Would recommend Jason and his team to anyone!

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I reside in NJ however we decided to have our wedding in a castle in upstate NY. We went to meet Jason, the owner of Excel Entertainment, about 1 year before our wedding. We were instantly hooked. Jason was friendly and responsive to all our needs and to all that we wanted out of our small fair tale wedding. We wound up booking Excel for our wedding along with their Independent Contractor singer, Livia Tedesco. The services we booked included Jason MC'ing and playing the guitar, Livia singing, and Keith DJaying. We felt like this was the perfect mix of the DJ/Band feel that we were looking for to accommodate our small 125 person wedding.
My husband and I could not be more pleased with how Excel handled our wedding. They were not great, they were phenomenal. Livia is dynamite and Jason is an amazing MC, guitar player, and singer! We would recommend this company to any small or large wedding. Jason truly made us feel like our wedding was the most important thing in the world and made sure every detail was perfect.
Thank you Excel Entertainment!

Profile Picture
Private User
06/14/2014

Jason and his team totally brought it! So many of our guests complimented our awesome selection in DJ - our guests varied a lot in age and musical preferences and he totally got people out on the floor! In the months leading up to the wedding, he was super organized and made me feel confident the day would run smoothly. Plus the photo booth was so much fun and the photos are just beyond silly! Would totally recommend Excel!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We can lt thank Frank enough for the great job he did at the wedding. He went above and beyond to keep my husband and I happy, while keeping our dance floor packed all night.
We had such a great time. I've already recommended Excel to many of my friends.

Services Used: DJ

From the moment we stepped in the office, Jason was so accommodating and took care of everything. He immediately put us at ease, and gave us so many different ideas of how to make our wedding unique.

The DJ, Musicians, and lighting were all spectacular. And of course…packed dance floor!

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

Services Used: Band, DJ

Jason and his team were absolutely amazing! Jason was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole planning process. He answered all of my MANY questions without frustration and almost immediately. He is the type of vendor you want to do business with. Jason found us and lined us up for our entrance and had his ipad with all of the information we gave him. The have an easy web-page to use to input all of the things you want and do not want. They listened to everything we asked from the music we wanted during dinner service to the songs we wanted to play live and recorded. Livias voice is amazing and the percussionist was so talented. They even brought me up to play the drums with our special guest, Mr. Met! It made for great pictures! We got many compliments on the music. We have no complaints at all and would recommended them to anyone!

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Jason was a great DJ! He kept the party going all night. We especially liked how he played music that appealed to our multi-generational crowd. The mixes and mash ups that he played made for a unique and memorable experience that we won't forget. We highly recommend Jason and Excel Entertainment!

Services Used: Band, DJ

Jason and his Excel team were fantastic. We saw their half band-half dj package at a bridal show, and fell in love with them from the start. They were so easy to work with, very knowledgable, and made us feel at ease from beginning to end. Would recommend them to anybody!