Evonne Makeup Artistry

Evonne Makeup Artistry

Have a professional makeup artist come to you!

On Location

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This gal is wonderful! Got a great deal because she did makeup for our engagement pics and wedding day. She did a lovely job on all my ladies, and I would undoubtedly use her in the future for another special occasion.

Evonne Makeup Artistry responded with the following comments:

OMG...thank you!!! You are so incredibly great!!! I had a blast too!!

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Evonne did my makeup for my wedding, as well as for my engagement and bridal photos! She did an AMAZING job on all 3 occasions! I got so many compliments on how great and natural my makeup looked. Not only that, but my makeup was done at around 11 am on my wedding day; my wedding was at 2 pm and our reception didn't end until 11 pm. My makeup lasted ALL NIGHT LONG! All I ever had to touch up was my lipgloss! Evonne does a great job and is super fun to work with! I'd recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Evonne did amazing job on me, my bridesmaids, and the mothers' makeup! She was very attentive with the emails answering my questions and scheduling the trial and wedding day makeup. She was so sweet, professional, and personable. She fit right in with all the girls in the bridal suite on the wedding day and was really fun! Everyone's makeup (and lashes!) looked amazing and everyone felt so special getting their makeup done. She really listened to everyone's requests on what they wanted and delivered it flawlessly. I cannot recommend her enough! :)

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Evonne did an amazing job on my makeup and my bridesmaids. My makeup literally didn't fade the whole night even after crying, sweating, and getting some icing on my face. Evonne is super sweet and is able to copy a look in a magazine into real life easily. I would recommend her for weddings, proms, special occasions, whatever!

• Wedding: 03/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVE Evonne!!! Not only is she fabulous at what she does but she is a saint!! She saved me when I had a panic with my original hair salon. When my bridals had to be bumped back a day, not only did she change her personal schedule around, she set me up with a new hair dresser and all my stress was gone. My pictures were amazing and I got several complements about my makeup on my wedding day. I can't wait to book her again!!

• Wedding: 03/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Evonne is amazing! She did such a wonderful job on my make-up for my wedding day, and I would highly recommend her to all. After 12 hours (including a number of hours of crazy dancing), my makeup STILL looked flawless. She is truly talented at what she does. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, very much due to the work of Evonne. I was complimented the entire night by so many guests that they had never seen me look so beautiful. I feel so lucky to have had Evonne recommended to me. I am very thankful I had such a talented person able to give me such a great wedding day look and allow me to have pictures I will now cherish forever. She's wonderful!

Evonne Makeup Artistry responded with the following comments:

Kelly, OMG, your words gave me chills! I can not say Thank you enough!!! Have a beautiful marriage.

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can truly say that Evonne is one of the reasons that my wedding was the most amazing day of my life. I knew as soon as I saw her work that I had to use her, only to find out she already had a wedding booked on my wedding day. Instead of sending me on my way, she rearranged her entire weekend, drove halfway across Texas, woke up at 4am, and made me look more beautiful than I have ever looked in my life. I am still getting compliments on what a great job she did and that day, I felt like a movie star. She made my wedding party and our moms look just as beautiful. Her work is amazing, she is SO fun to work with, and I absolutely cannot wait to find a reason to work with her again!

Evonne Makeup Artistry responded with the following comments:

Ahhhhhhh Diedra, you are too incredibly sweet and kind! I absolutely loved working with you and your amazing family! I would do it again in a heartbeat!!! Thank you SO very much!!!

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Not only did she make me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day, she was a blast to talk to! I got so many compliments and am so extremely happy I went to her. I am going to recommend to anyone and everyone I can because, there is nobody better!

• Wedding: 06/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Evonne is phenomenal! She did my make-up for both my bridal portraits and wedding day, and I looked sooooo pretty if I do say so myself :). She was always on time, and was ready to go immediately. All of the photography that we got back required NO photoshop retouching, because the make-up she did was flawless! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants to look beautiful on their wedding day!

• Wedding: 04/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Evonne is super sweet and talented! A must for any Dallas area bride! The trial session was way fun and my wedding day makeup turned out great!!! She had great suggestions and really took the time to find the perfect colors for me! She also did a GREAT job of covering up the red, blotchy spots that I get on my neck and chest when I get nervous. She suggested fake eyelashes that looked so natural and flirty. Will def call on her again!

• Wedding: 02/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVE LOVE LOVE Evonne! I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist; she is worth every penny. She listens to what you want yet somehow finds a way to make it look better than what you expected. I will go to Evonne for any future professional makeup needs.

Jennaaaaaa,
Well my goodness it's because you are so gorgeous! I would absolutely love some pics from the wedding. You are such a sweetheart. Thank you very much. I really had a great time beautifying you for Bridal's and Wedding day.

Please have a Christmas party so I can see you again. Ha ha.

• Wedding: 10/15/2010

Evonne is so sweet!!

She came to my house to do my trial and I absolutely loved her work!
The trial was two hours and she would try whatever I wanted and she also gave me very good suggestions. She definitely knows her stuff!!!!!

She was easy to reach and answered all my questions before the wedding. On the day of the wedding she was on time and ready to go even though we were running on a time crunch. She did an amazing job on my makeup. I looked beautiful!!
And she is also such a good person; really friendly and personable :)

I LOVED HER!
I would recommend her to anyone hands down!! :)

Evonne Makeup Artistry responded with the following comments:

OMG, Ana you gave me goose bumps!! You are so incredibly sweet that I think we just got to talking and lost track of time. Congratulations again, and have a beautiful, long-lasting marriage!!!

Thank you!

• Wedding: 10/09/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

i love you Ms Evonne!! i found her at fairy tale manor as one of their vendors and when i checked out her website and found out that she uses MAC, i emailed her right away! and loved how she drove to my house and did a trial and on my wedding day, omg, i loved loved loved the service that she did, absolutely satisfied and even my mom loved what Evonne did! i highly recommend her to all the brides here in Texas! God bless you!!

• Wedding: 03/28/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Evonne is the BEST you can get in DFW! And for her prices, it truly is amazing. I am incredibly particular about makeup, and have had plenty of experience with makeup artists. Evonne really has talent that cannot be matched. I've referred all my friends to her, and pretty much EVERYONE has booked her as well! Thanks Evonne for making me look SO amazing in ALL my pictures!

• Wedding: 01/03/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Evonne is absolutely amazing! She did an excellent job on my makeup for my bridal pictures and for the wedding day. She is quick to respond to emails and phone calls. She went out of her way to adjust her schedule to be able to do the makeup for me and my wedding party on the wedding day. She is so sweet and so much fun to work with. I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Krs0708
214-208-5668
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards