Evolve Photography

Evolve Photography

Calgary, AB T2Z 4W8 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High R...
Liability Insurance: No

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing to work with! Everything about evolve was perfect!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
Falynn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great experience, recommended to others.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly at evolve photography was absolutely amazing, despite being overbooked, and given short notice she pulled through. We were also amazed at how quickly she was able to provide us with our photo's of our wedding day.

Alison and I have used Kelly previously for our family photo's and we would be only grateful to granted the opportunity to have her memorialize any future occasions.

Thank you so much Kelly at Evolve photography.

• Wedding: 07/17/2012
Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Steve
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We gave Kelly a whole week (!) to plan and organize to shoot our special day. Although it was not a long thought out process, she delivered! She was able to throw around ideas that we would never had thought of, as well as having EXTREME patience when it came to shooting our, very stubborn, 3 year old. We have no doubt that when we do our 'Family Day" shoot, she will be the one to capture every moment....

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
Amanda
1 Review
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly was very friendly and easy to work with. She customized a package specifically to suit our needs. We would definitely like to work with her again!

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Evolve Photography was an absolute perfect fit for us & our wedding In looking at & sharing our wedding pictures not only did Kelly capture the moments of our day, but the emotions too. Kelly is a blessed extraordinary photographer. David & Jasmine Siria

• Wedding: 12/10/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly has a wonderful personality and is a perfect person for your engagement and wedding photographs. her photographs are just amazing.

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly was great to have around on the wedding day!! We really appreciated the fact that she 'thinks outside of the box'. She had great ideas that were unique, and she listened to all of our ideas, and helped turn them into reality!!

When you hire Kelly, expect to have someone who is laid back and easy going, but professional at the same time. It was great to have someone around who didn't add any extra stress to an already busy and stressful day.

I am absolutely IN LOVE with our pictures, and I would hire Kelly in a heartbeat if I was doing this all over again. I highly recommend her for any photo shoot.

:) Heather

• Wedding: 10/09/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was on August 14th, 2010, and after Evolve took my engagement photo's I had to get Evolve to shoot my wedding. To say the least Evolve, played a major roll in making my wedding day "picture perfect".
Every bride and groom knows how stressful weddings can be, time consuming and difficult to do everything according to plan. With that being said, Kelly Gammel from evolve photography completely exceeded my expectations.
The locations were fairytale perfect. The professionalism and great ideas really did make our day stress free. I really thought the questionnaire prior to the wedding day actually really helped me finalize my locations and help with timing, and priorities on which photos were a must and which we could live without.
During the wedding I really appreciated the artistic photography that was captured, I will have them forever, and lady's believe me it can be very whirl wind.
After and during the reception I had so many complements about her wedding photo booth... FUN! especially for the children that get bored of speech after speech.
Overall I truly stand by the 5/5 rating, I received 110% Service and I sincerely have nothing negative to say, I even found the pricing more then reasonable.
Thank you evolve for making my wedding amazing, and I hope this helps brides and grooms in there choice and limit one less thing in there decision making, I have and will continue to recommend them to everyone. The people we have referred to evolve have all had the same kind of experience, whether it be engagement, family or maternity photos everyone was thrilled with the photos.
Candice and Kody Butz

• Wedding: 08/14/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a great experience to deal with evolve photography after using Kelly for my daughters wedding we have used her for baby photos, work photos for my husband in the construction saftety field. Kelly also did engagement photos. Not only is she flexible I just love her imagination ideas and props she uses. My only hope is she can do this full time in the future because more people should be able to have the opportunity to use her talents.

• Wedding: 08/14/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly did such a great job on our wedding day. Not only did she take great pictures she had such good ideas as well. Her photobooth was a hit with all of our guests and people are still talking about it. We thought she did such fantastic job we hired her to shoot our daughter's first year pictures - and again she shocked us with another great idea - a cake smashing! It turned out fantastic. Would recommend her over and over again!

• Wedding: 07/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely loved the work done by evolve photography. They were very easy to get along with and patient with all the children we had in our wedding party. they added so much to our wedding day with there presence< we would absolutely use them again and again.

• Wedding: 07/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Exceptional service and great value for money. Kelly really made our wedding a day to remember and the photos are just spectacular.

• Wedding: 07/03/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly was very very giving of her time, intuitive to all our needs and creative with her own ideas which made the event far more memorable then I had ever hoped.
I would highly recommend Evolve Photography of any event.

• Wedding: 12/19/2009
403-831-1123
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards