Evians

Evians

Favorite
oak lawn, IL
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

Friendly staff great pricing quality photos and wonderful photographers!

Profile Picture
Jeanette
08/07/2015

Evians did a great job about explaining what we can get when we use their photography and videography. They not only gave us a great deal but also made me feel extremely comfortable with booking them for our wedding. I am excited for the product we will receive afterwards

Services Used: Photography

Evians Photography did a great job at our wedding this past May 23rd! We also used them to do our videography services as well! Evians staff is awesome to work with! Our photographer and videographer called us about a week before our wedding to go over all the big and little details of what we wanted that day! This worked out perfect because they knew what to do the day of the wedding! We had just gotten our photo reviews back and they look absolutely stunning!! Our photographer did a great job at capturing all those special moments! My wife and I couldn't be happier!! Their price for photographer and videographer work you can't beat. My wife and I searched so many different companies before our wedding and found Evians to be the best one!! Great job Evians our on special day! Thank you, C&J!

Services Used: Photography, Videography
4.3

They did I great job very friendly there was a but because they mess up my guest signature book with the wrong date but they did a great job getting it fix fast
Thank you!

Services Used: Photography

Let me start by saying AJ was a pleasure to work with. Our photographer was Mike, he was great also. We had some very specific shots we wanted to have taken and he made sure we got them. He was energetic and friendly but was forward when he needed to be. He did a great job getting peoples attention and taking photos that played with our environment. He made it fun for the bridal party and for the guest. Shannon was our videographer and she did a great job as well. She was inconspicuous but effective. It seemed as if she was at the right place at the right time all the time. As far a s I can remember she caught just about everything we wanted her to get on film. An overall great experience.

Services Used: Photography

Evans photography and videography was wonderful and very professional. I can't wait to see the pictures but they were there and captured pictures and videos of everything. They were on time and have great people skills. My packaged included a Save the Date session, 10 hours of photos and videography at the wedding and thank you cards for a great price. We could not have made a better choice.

4.2

Evians does good work , but why i did not give a 5 star all the way becuase my engagement session pics were so ugly. But on my wedding day Micheal and Antoin were my photographer and videographer. I had so much fun with them. They were great in service , ontime and everything. Will recommend them any day , any time.

Services Used: Photography

All I can say is wow!!! They did a amazing job for my wedding. They arrive early and took every request shot we wanted and then some. They were very patient with us since we had a large bridal party. They kept making sure I was ok and that they were doing everything I wanted. It was a pleasure to work with them.

Services Used: Photography

Steve was our Photographer and he was AWESOME!!! When I 1st met him I told him what I wanted and he did everything and them some. I would use him again over and over. Have not gotten the final pics back yet but the proofs are Gorgeous.

Services Used: Photography

The quality of the photos are incredible and the photographer was amazing doing a great job getting everyone in the photos quickly and making everyone look amazing. However we did run into a complication that is as follows if you don't pay in full and it slips your mind they don't call you a month or even a week before your wedding day they call you 2-3 days before and make you have a heart attack. We paid by debit card and it had a spending limit of 500 per day so we charged the 500 and left our information so the rest could be charged the next day well to our knowledge that is what happened but in reality they charged the 500 and then never followed up with the other payment so 2-3 days before our big day we got an email saying if we dont pay balance they will not show up. Now human error does accure but in this case i feel it is just bad business. Now for this error you would think an upgrade or apology or even a discount would be resonable but no they dont give anything for their bad practices.

Services Used: Photography

Last August we used Evians for my wedding photos. I loved my photos from Them! They came out great! The photographer, Nadia, was also great to work with. She also worked well with the videographer, which was with a different vendor. The album came back within a reasonable amount of time, and the staff was easy to work with.

Services Used: Photography

they where great to work with my photo and video guy where awesome!