Reviews (9)

• Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They did I great job very friendly there was a but because they mess up my guest signature book with the wrong date but they did a great job getting it fix fast
Thank you!
Wedding: 08/24/2014
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Let me start by saying AJ was a pleasure to work with. Our photographer was Mike, he was great also. We had some very specific shots we wanted to have taken and he made sure we got them. He was energetic and friendly but was forward when he needed to be. He did a great job getting peoples attention and taking photos that played with our environment. He made it fun for the bridal party and for the guest. Shannon was our videographer and she did a great job as well. She was inconspicuous but effective. It seemed as if she was at the right place at the right time all the time. As far a s I can remember she caught just about everything we wanted her to get on film. An overall great experience.
Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Evans photography and videography was wonderful and very professional. I can't wait to see the pictures but they were there and captured pictures and videos of everything. They were on time and have great people skills. My packaged included a Save the Date session, 10 hours of photos and videography at the wedding and thank you cards for a great price. We could not have made a better choice.
Wedding: 06/29/2013
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.5
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Evians does good work , but why i did not give a 5 star all the way becuase my engagement session pics were so ugly. But on my wedding day Micheal and Antoin were my photographer and videographer. I had so much fun with them. They were great in service , ontime and everything. Will recommend them any day , any time.
Wedding: 11/11/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
All I can say is wow!!! They did a amazing job for my wedding. They arrive early and took every request shot we wanted and then some. They were very patient with us since we had a large bridal party. They kept making sure I was ok and that they were doing everything I wanted. It was a pleasure to work with them.
Wedding: 08/18/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Steve was our Photographer and he was AWESOME!!! When I 1st met him I told him what I wanted and he did everything and them some. I would use him again over and over. Have not gotten the final pics back yet but the proofs are Gorgeous.
Wedding: 07/07/2012
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
The quality of the photos are incredible and the photographer was amazing doing a great job getting everyone in the photos quickly and making everyone look amazing. However we did run into a complication that is as follows if you don't pay in full and it slips your mind they don't call you a month or even a week before your wedding day they call you 2-3 days before and make you have a heart attack. We paid by debit card and it had a spending limit of 500 per day so we charged the 500 and left our information so the rest could be charged the next day well to our knowledge that is what happened but in reality they charged the 500 and then never followed up with the other payment so 2-3 days before our big day we got an email saying if we dont pay balance they will not show up. Now human error does accure but in this case i feel it is just bad business. Now for this error you would think an upgrade or apology or even a discount would be resonable but no they dont give anything for their bad practices.
Wedding: 12/31/2011
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Last August we used Evians for my wedding photos. I loved my photos from Them! They came out great! The photographer, Nadia, was also great to work with. She also worked well with the videographer, which was with a different vendor. The album came back within a reasonable amount of time, and the staff was easy to work with.
Wedding: 08/05/2011
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
they where great to work with my photo and video guy where awesome!
Wedding: 08/29/2010