Every Event Elegant

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

Heather was the first call I made after we got engaged and I knew from the start it was the best decision I could have made! She helped us evey step of the way and because of her we had the most amazing vendors to work with. She is very organized and detailed. My parents thought I was crazy to want to hire a wedding planner, but by the end of the night they were telling anyone they could how helpful she had been and that they would be happy to recommend her to anyone! If you want less stress in your life during this crazy time, call Heather!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Heather was with us every step of the way. She found all of our vendors, and helped us shape a wedding into our perfect day. I worried about nothing the day of she took care of everything. My wedding ran smoothly the vendors all had their own timeline and we stayed on or ahead of schedule. She went above and beyond what she needed to and was amazing the whole time! Every bride needs a wedding planner like Heather!!!!

Every Event Elegant responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Tessa!! I was so honored to be apart of your day and making sure it was special for your and your now husband!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Heather did a great job helping us keep organized for our wedding. I am not very good at being organized so I really wanted a day of coordinator to help me with some of the details. Heather really helped keep me on task and helped me figure out things such as the shot list for the photographer which, had I not hired her I wouldn’t have had any idea what I was doing. She was very helpful in the weeks leading up to the wedding especially with confirming different details with the vendors. I would recommend Every Event Elegant if you need help planning your big day!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I would recommend every bride hire a wedding planner. Even if it is just for day of coordinating! There is so much to think of and handle, you need a second brain.

Heather did everything that she was paid to do and then some. She took it upon herself to figure out how to decorate our ceremony space. She created a custom aisle runner for us and even stayed late into the night the night before the wedding and night of the wedding to set up the venues and to tear them down after everyone else had gone home. She had an issue with one of her assistants being sick but quickly found a solution to the problem and if I hadn't known her personally, would have been none the wiser.

Several of our vendors, I would not have ever found if it were not for Heather. She did a marvelous job of researching vendors within our vision and budget for the wedding and then presenting those options to us. We then were able to schedule consultations and tasting and meetings with the ones that struck our fancy. She was great at facilitating all that we required. I feel that we had some awesome vendors and most of those would not have even been on our radar if not for Heather.

There were many times when I just needed someone to help me fluff tulle balls and Heather was very willing to help out. She even took some of the materials home with her and finished more there. Many of the DIY projects that I had on my list would not have been completed without her.

Nutshell: Totally worth every cent that we paid her! Do it! ;)

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Heather was my day of coordinator. My husband kept telling me that we "didn't need one" and it was a waste of money. Heather definitely changed his mind. She was actually the cheapest recommended DOC I could find (my budget wasn't exactly huge) and she did FAR more than I paid for. The month before my wedding she talked to me virtually everyday, whether by phone or e-mail; I had so many questions and didn't realize how many loose ends there are to tie up in the weeks before a wedding, plus I was an out of town bride. She thought of things I had never even known existed. Without her making a timeline for me (and keeping everyone in check with it!) we would have never accomplished pictures. She revised my timeline at least 5 different times since I'm super picky and finicky and wanted everything right (for instance, I wanted to get ready AT my venue so that's where my getting ready pictures would be; this caused a huge time conflict, but she redid it and redid it again until she could come up with the best possible way to do it and keep both of us sane and happy, haha). She even brought an extra assistant, without charging me, to get everything set up on time. I had some ridiculous vendors who would not listen to me about how I wanted the day to go -- like, oh, say, doing our father/daughter dance when I wanted it!? -- and Heather was on their case the entire night to try to make them comply. Things like announcing the cake cutting and different dances weren't exactly unreasonable and without her they wouldn't have happened (can you tell we had some problems with the DJ?). Heather is also ridiculously personable -- my wedding was in June and I actually still talk to her to this day. She was the best vendor I hired -- even my husband agreed after he realized how much she really did for us. It's really no exaggeration that I would have lost my mind without her.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Heather was fantastic. The value is amazing and she provided me with much more than our contract allotted for. She decorated our honeymoon suite and pitched in with decorations the whole way through My only complaint, and it almost hurts to call it a complaint is that she stuck to the timeline a little too much and a couple of guests thought she seemed a little stressed. But when you are coordinating a DIY wedding with 200 guests, who wouldn't be stressed out. Overall, her job was to make ME happy and she did it.