Every Blooming Thing

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

They will work with brides with any budget, and are so creative and down to earth. They helped suggest ways that I could still have all the arrangements I wanted for the budget I wanted. If you are looking for a florist who you can trust to listen and carry out what you ask with minimal oversight, go with Every Blooming Thing!

Services Used: Flowers

Scott did a wonderful job with my flowers. I don't know much about flowers but I knew what colors I wanted to focus on for the bridesmaids so he was able to help me a lot to find flowers that popped. My bouquet was classic red roses with accents of crystals. I then turned the bouquets into flower pieces at the reception. He ended up adding some other flowers to the bridesmaids bouquets which really added to the dimension of the bouquets. Everything was delivered on time. I priced stuff out beforehand and I ended up slightly under what I was predicting to spend. He didn't hesitate to call if he had any questions. I would highly recommend using Every Blooming Thing.

3.8

My husband and I used Every Blooming Thing for our wedding. We worked with Scott and he created all of our bridal bouquets and boutonnieres as well as centerpieces and flowers to decorate our ceremony structure. The flowers turned out beautifully and Scott did a great job of working within our budget. We never felt pressured to spend more than we wanted. My only complaint is that during the planning stages, it seems disorganized at times. There would be long delays between communications and when we had an appointment to go over final details he was not prepared and we had to wait several minutes. This was upsetting to us because we lived out of state and were on a very tight schedule that day with multiple appointments. Communication improved in the weeks leading up to the wedding but on the day of the wedding my bridal bouquet and bridal party flowers were delivered 30 minutes late to the hotel. The bridal coordinator at the hotel had to call to make sure they were coming. We absolutely needed the flowers on time because we were taking all of our pictures before the wedding. This was probably the most upsetting to me because we had gone over that detail numerous times. Overall, Scott and his team did a great job with the flowers but sometimes we felt like both communication and organization were lacking.

Jess
07/05/2014

Loved Every Blooming Thing! The flowers for our wedding we gorgeous, beyond what I could have imagined!

Kimalon
06/27/2014

Every Blooming Thing (Scott) surpassed my expectations when designing the florals for my best friend's bridal shower and wedding. He patiently listened to my vision for her "Big Hat Kentucky Derby style" themed shower, then he let his creative juices flow - while staying within my modest budget. The end result was gorgeous! He continued his extraordinary services for her wedding. The flowers were vivid and beautiful! He came to the wedding venue and decorated the outdoor pagoda. I even noticed that he trimmed some of the venue's foliage around her ceremony sight to make sure that it was picture perfect. Scott is personable and a joy to work with - I look forward to using his services again.

Ashley
06/21/2014

Scott with Every Blooming Thing played a big part in making my day memorable and perfect. Before the wedding he met with me 3 times, to review ideas, show me explains from books and playing with real flowers, and to iron out the fine details. One the day of the wedding he went out of his way to deliver all of the flowers for the bridal party, at the location where we were getting ready. Then he went to Hale Farm and set up the ceremony flowers for us. The flowers were fresh and vibrant!

Services Used: Flowers

I had to order flowers for my Ohio wedding over the phone from Florida. I described the colors and types of flowers I liked. Penny from Every Blooming Thing asked for a picture of me and or my dress to help gauge the size of my bridal bouquet. The bouquet, corsages and boutineres arrived exactly when promised and looked even more beautiful than I had envisioned. Every Blooming Thing was willing to deliver the flowers on a Sunday with no problem. I would highly recommend Every Blooming Thing!

Services Used: Flowers

I went with Every Blooming Thing for my wedding flowers based off solid recommendations from friends. Scott did a fantastic job working with me to create the image in my head, but was also up front about budget the entire time. I wanted a wildflower look but did not have many specifics down, but Scott patiently sat with me, my fiance, and even my roommate to come up with the perfect wedding flowers. I could not be more pleased with the result. They were beautiful. Easiest vendor we worked with by far! You won't regret going with him.

Services Used: Flowers

Attention anyone wanting flowers in the Akron area: your search is over. This is the only place I will use from now on for my flower needs. I have worked with Scott on a couple weddings in my career as an event planner, so I couldn't wait to use him as MY florist for my wedding in November. Scott is more than a florist, he is an artist, and that shines thru in all he does. We were blown away by not only the beauty of the work, but the affordability of what he offers. Scott will work with any kind of budget and work with you to create something unique for your wedding.
Thank you times 100000000 Scott.

Services Used: Flowers

Knowing we wanted to keep our vendors local, we turned to Every Blooming Thing. When we met with Scott all we told him was that we wanted bright vibrant colors in all kinds of flowers. That is exactly what we got - it was GREAT!! All the flowers down to our dog's corsage was perfect!

Services Used: Flowers

The BEST florist in Akron! Or anywhere for that matter!
Our wedding flower order was a bit unique, in that we hand-made and assembled most of our centerpieces and decor. Scott still gave us the all-star treatment, even though we did a lot of bulk ordering for him. He had wonderful ideas and delivered them with care and NEVER a "I'm the florist, I know better" attitude. Among all the other wedding worries -- we almost forgot about our flower order because Scott took such care to make sure everything was handled properly and promptly.
My bouquet was absolutely breath-taking - EXACTLY what I imagined - EBT read my mind and totally got the whole feeling of our wedding (without having to give specific directions or requests).
I could go on and on -- by far the best vendor we worked with for our wedding -- they are no stress, no fuss, and just all around a wonderful florist!

Services Used: Flowers

My flowers were absolutely beautiful

Services Used: Flowers

I wholeheartedly recommend EBT for any event!

Services Used: Flowers

My flowers were beautiful! I decided to use fake, and they made them look great. They also did my centerpieces for the reception, which were equally as lovely. They will do fresh flower arrangements as well. They do great work, and I highly recommend them.

Services Used: Flowers

Scott was a pleasure to work with. His flowers were so vivid and colorful, the bouquets really stole the show in the pictures! Everything came out better than I had hoped for. I really put my trust in him since I had no real ideas of how I wanted the bouquets to look. The shop is also very homey and quaint, it was comfortable to meet with him there and sit next to the fire:) Thanks again Every Blooming Thing!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Scott at Every Blooming thing was a pleasure to work with. We transacted business over the phone and by email, as I lived out of the area from where my sons wedding was held and everything went perfectly well. I described what I wanted and Scott made it happen.