Ever After Events

Ever After Events

Denver, CO
720.722.0414
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sarah was amazing for our wedding! I was able to use her services for the day-of coordination and I am ever so glad I did! As the bride, I didn't have to worry about a single thing and everything went smoothly and without a hitch. The small problems that we did have were instantly fixed and the day was beautiful. I felt during the planning process before hand that Sarah had an excellent grip on everything and that helped with me pre-wedding planning jitters immensely!
If you are planning a wedding, do yourself a favor and hire Sarah from Ever After Events!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

This review is provided by the mother of the bride.

Sarah was absolutely the best. She was on top of every detail, and the few snags that we hit were handled flawlessly. I am a very detail oriented person and I handled almost every single bit of the planning and preparation, but I wanted to be able to hand everything over when the date got close so that I could relax and enjoy the day of the wedding without fussing over the details. Also, I was planning this event long distance (ceremony in Denver, I live in the Dallas area) and Sarah attended the mandatory walk through at the venue where the wedding and reception was held so that I didn't have to fly to Denver. The bride was involved, of course, but she is much more of a "big picture" person rather than a detail person, so it was great to have Sarah there to focus on the details.

Our rental vendor (the only one allowed for our venue) did not show up on the day of the wedding due to some sort of miscommunication (The vendor was highly recommended and had been great, so I truly think it was one of those things that happens even with the best companies).

Sarah and I had one brief conversation, and she (working with a fantastic catering staff) pulled everything together and made it happen. The bride was completely unaware of the scramble behind the scenes.

I am so very glad that we decided to hire a wedding planner and that we selected Sarah and Ever After Events, and I highly recommend her.

Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

Sarah Glover provided day of planning services for my daughter's wedding. Selecting her to help us was one of the best decisions I made! Sarah was indispensable in making our day go so smoothly both at the church and at the reception. She took care of everything so we could focus our attention on our daughter, son in law, family and loved ones. Her pricing is very reasonable and certainly a value for all she does. Don't hesitate to give Sarah a call to help with your next event.

Thank you Sarah!

The Tillerys

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Ever After Events did a fabulous job before and during our wedding. I originally didn't think about getting a planner for the wedding as not every one does that but the more I talked to my mom and MOH, they helped me realize how handy and necessary a planner would be! I met with Sarah before the wedding, she gathered my contracts and immediately sent me a "day of" schedule! The organization and timeliness was impeccable. On my wedding day, Sarah was on top of setting up what I had wanted and just took the reigns in areas I didn't think about prior to the day. I had 3 huge plastic totes of random wedding "stuff" that needed to get to their locations. My bridesmaids and I were busy getting ready, so Sarah went ahead and set it all up as we had talked about. I really think my stress would have tripled if I didn't have a planner! Get a wedding planner, get Ever After Events!

4.7

I cannot express to you how much I loved working with Sarah. We hired her last minute and I am so glad. She was so professional and polite, but very task oriented. We had some issues last minute with flowers and seating problems and she not only found us a florist at the last minute, but smoothed over catering issues as well. On our wedding day, she was flying around, clipboard in hand. I didn't hear of any problems until after the wedding day because she kept everything from me! I went from being kind of iffy on hiring a day of coordinator to telling all my friends to get one when they get married.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

My daughter Katie was married September 10, 2011. She hired Sarah as her day of coordinator. She was recommended to us by our florist, Colleen Oakes, of Oakes Fields Wedding Florist.
Although Kate and I did all the planning, running around and buying for the event, it was such a comfort to have Sarah there the day of the wedding to make sure all our plans came to fruition.
Sarah attended a meeting we had with the director of food and beverage at the venue, to ensure that she knew what was supposed to happen and when. She was very helpful with suggestions about timelines, table placement, decorations and much more. She also attended the wedding rehearsal and helped everyone understand their duties and responsibilities.
The day of the wedding she was at the reception venue (Heritage Todd Creek Golf Club) while we were at the ceremony site. She oversaw the placement of the floral centerpieces, decorated the outside cocktail tables, placed name card and favors, set up the picture, gift and dessert tables and managed all the other last minute details required. She even averted a potential problem when the venue would not allow us to place part of the favors on the tables (personalized wine bottles)by standing outside the ballroom for several hours later in the reception to hand them out to the departing guests. She went over and above what we expected her to do.
I think every bride and her Mom need and deserve a day of coordinator, and I would wholeheartedly recommend Sarah of Ever After Events.

COgirl
03/18/2011

Ever After Events is amazing! Sarah was so helpful in making sure I kept within my budget, but also finding the things we wanted for our wedding. On the day of the wedding she was extremely helpful. Even though our venue had a wedding coordinator on site, it was extremely helpful for Sarah to be there since she knew where everything was located and where things such as altar flowers were supposed to be placed that the venue coordinator knew nothing about. It was also extremely beneficial to have her there to handle any problems so that we could enjoy our day.

Private User
2+ years ago

Sarah of Ever After Events was amazing!!! I hired her very last minute and I was really impressed with the amount she was able to get done in just a month. We just hired her for day of coordinating, so I can't say about the long term coordinating, but we she was a lifesaver. My brother's car broke down on the way to the wedding and Sarah picked him up (he wasn't far from the ceremony site), and then she called a tow truck. Her little bag also had everything we neede: scissors, bandaids and granola bars (and yeah, we needed all those things). I never thought I would be a person who would hire a day of coordinator, but I'm sooooo glad I did.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Ever After Events was our day-of wedding planner for our Colorado mountain wedding on June 5th, 2010. Day-of planning can be challenging because the planner isn't always involved in every decision that the bride makes along the way. However, working with Sarah right before the wedding, as well as on the day of, it seemed like she had been part of the process the whole entire time. She completely understood our vision for the wedding, and made everything so simple and worry-free, which is exactly how every bride should feel on her wedding day! There are so many other things to worry about, the last thing you want to be thinking about is how the tables are being set up at your reception, etc. etc. I was so thrilled when I saw our reception for the first time, it looked exactly as I envisioned, and we received so many compliments on the decor (which Ever After Events was responsible for). I would highly recommend hiring Ever After Events to other brides- your day will be all the more magical and memorable knowing the details have been taken care of by the best in the business!