EventWorks Rentals

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

EventWorks was very easy to work with, the quality was great, and the prices reasonable. You don't need to even look elsewhere - they really do offer the best product at the best price. Megan handled my event and she was quick to respond, addressed all my questions, and everything was set up perfectly.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This place was great to work with!! Made the process very easy and everyone I worked with was extremely helpful. No issues with anything we rented and all went very smoothly. Would definitely recommend!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I chose EventWorks as my rentals vendor because I had a destination wedding to plan in only three months and I knew I wouldn't be able to see the rentals in-person prior to the event. Their website made it easy to see everything before-hand and to get a rough estimate on pricing. Ariana was a huge help with recommendations and she was so patient with me whenever my order would change. The guys who arrived to deliver were on-time, friendly, and they put our tent up in record time (in the middle of a huge storm, by the way). Would highly recommend them to anyone! They are so flexible and able to get anything you might need from either of their Myrtle Beach or Charleston locations. All of the rentals arrived as expected and were very clean and neatly-pressed. I genuinely enjoyed working with them and this was one of the least-stressful parts of my planning!

Becky
03/21/2015

Megan at Eventworks was knowledgeable, professional, answered all of my questions quickly and even asked me a few to assure that we got exactly what we needed for our rehearsal dinner. She worked on our behalf with our event venue to make sure our delivery happened earlier than planned so that we could have access to the space for set up as early as possible.

1 Review
Recently Married

We were very pleased with the rental items that EventWorks provided for our reception. No matter how many times we found it necessary to change our order in the months leading up to the wedding, they were most helpful in making those changes. Whether visiting their showroom, speaking over the phone, or communicating via email, I was always impressed in how professionally they handled our rental order. We would certainly recommend this company to others planning a wedding in the Charleston area!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Eventworks was great to work with. They delivered everything perfectly day-of and handled the set-up and take-down. In the months leading up to the wedding, they were very professional and responsive with contract details. Eventworks was also flexible in the weeks/days leading up to the event and handled the changes we had with ease. We were very happy with how things turned out on our wedding day!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very professional! One of the biggest eye-openers for me was that all rental companies do not answer their phones or even return calls. Eventworks always answers their phones and provided an estimate quickly!

Jessica L.
1+ year ago

While I did not deal directly with EventWorks (my wedding planner coordinated our rentals), everything was delivered and looked great for our wedding at Lowndes Grove!

EventWorks Rentals responded with the following comments:

Congratulations Jessica! Thanks so much for the kind words. Lowndes Grove is a beautiful venue and it was our pleasure being a part of your special day!

Florence
05/03/2014

Very helpful and very easy to work with! I would highly recommend them!

Cari
04/26/2014

Justin was very helpful and quick to respond. Thank you!

Paul
1 Review
10/20/2013

Event works worked with our schedule even though the wedding wasn't until 5pm we asked if they could set up before our venue was open they graciously came. The set up was was fast and they made sure everything was right before leaving. Great service!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Eventworks was great to work with! My wedding planner and caterer did most of the correspondance with them, but the little that I did do, they were super professional, personable, and easy to work with! Their products were perfect, exactly what I wanted for my wedding and reception!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I could not have enough good things to say about Malissa and her team at EventWorks. Their selection of rental items was large enough that I could really piece together my vision for the wedding, and the rentals really made all the difference. Everything we rented was of high quality and was in great shape- from the tables to the dance floor to the lights strung overhead. Malissa was helpful, prompt, and incredibly flexible throughout the entire planning process. She took all of my adjustments and changes in stride, and was always kind and professional. It really was a delight working with them. I would highly recommend their services.

2+ years ago

Friendly personnel who delivered great product for my wedding day. Were available for after-hours pick up night of wedding.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Malissa at Eventworks was so helpful and everything we rented was just perfect

2+ years ago

EventWorks was great to work with. Their selection of inventory of furniture, serving ware and decorative pieces was wonderful - they had everything we needed and more. They were very flexible, allowing us to change the rental list up to the week of! The rentals were in great condition and added such sophistication to our venue!