EventWorks Rentals

EventWorks Rentals

1346 Enterprise Ave
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 | map
Rentals: Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar / Arch Arrangeme...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional! One of the biggest eye-openers for me was that all rental companies do not answer their phones or even return calls. Eventworks always answers their phones and provided an estimate quickly!

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

While I did not deal directly with EventWorks (my wedding planner coordinated our rentals), everything was delivered and looked great for our wedding at Lowndes Grove!

EventWorks Rentals responded with the following comments:

Congratulations Jessica! Thanks so much for the kind words. Lowndes Grove is a beautiful venue and it was our pleasure being a part of your special day!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Jessica L.
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very helpful and very easy to work with! I would highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Florence
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Justin was very helpful and quick to respond. Thank you!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Cari
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Event works worked with our schedule even though the wedding wasn't until 5pm we asked if they could set up before our venue was open they graciously came. The set up was was fast and they made sure everything was right before leaving. Great service!

• Wedding: 10/20/2013
Paul
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eventworks was great to work with! My wedding planner and caterer did most of the correspondance with them, but the little that I did do, they were super professional, personable, and easy to work with! Their products were perfect, exactly what I wanted for my wedding and reception!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have enough good things to say about Malissa and her team at EventWorks. Their selection of rental items was large enough that I could really piece together my vision for the wedding, and the rentals really made all the difference. Everything we rented was of high quality and was in great shape- from the tables to the dance floor to the lights strung overhead. Malissa was helpful, prompt, and incredibly flexible throughout the entire planning process. She took all of my adjustments and changes in stride, and was always kind and professional. It really was a delight working with them. I would highly recommend their services.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Friendly personnel who delivered great product for my wedding day. Were available for after-hours pick up night of wedding.

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Malissa at Eventworks was so helpful and everything we rented was just perfect

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

EventWorks was great to work with. Their selection of inventory of furniture, serving ware and decorative pieces was wonderful - they had everything we needed and more. They were very flexible, allowing us to change the rental list up to the week of! The rentals were in great condition and added such sophistication to our venue!

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eventworks was amazing! They were so helpful especially with all of my last minute adds.

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eventworks Rentals provided all of the linens and a few tables and chairs for our wedding ceremony and reception. Without Eventworks Rentals our wedding would not have been as beautiful and perfect! Eventworks Rentals staff, especially Kelsey, were very professional and easy to work with. We highly recommend Eventworks Rentals!

• Wedding: 04/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were easy to work with, professional and resonably priced. All around a great experience!!

• Wedding: 03/29/2013
Kathryn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Five stars. They were helpful throughout the entire process. I wish they had a few more options to offer but all in all an excellent company to work with. I would definitely recommend EventWorks Charleston. (Brides keep in mind that they will come back and move chairs from the ceremony to the reception if needed. With eventworks there in no reason you would have to order two sets of chairs.)

• Wedding: 03/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Malissa at Eventworks is so helpful! They have everything under the sun to rent, and we had the most beautiful table linens! They are very affordable too!

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very please with EventWorks! Very helpful and always got back to us quickly with any questions we had. Great customer service. Always was able to get in touch with someone and always responded quickly to my emails. Very happy with the quality of the rentals. Delievery and pick up was easy and quick. Would recommend this business to anyone looking for rentals. Very pleased!

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
843-492-7011
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards