Eventscapes Inc.

Eventscapes Inc.

Decor for your perfect event !

489 San Andreas Road (Corporate HDQ)
161 Varni Road (Plant Rental Nursery)
Watsonville, CA 95076 | map
Events: Corporate Events, Private Parties, Weddings
Services: Day-of Coordination, Decorative Draping, Destination...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just want to thank Eventscapes for the beautiful job they did at my daughter's wedding. The sun room looked amazing, the Bride and the girl's flowers were breathtaking and the centerpieces completed the tables with true beauty. Their touch set the mood of the event and the evening was absolutely wonderful not to mention the fact that they did everything and we never had a worry throughout the entire process. Eventscapes professionalism and dedication to their work was up and beyond and I would recommend them for any occasion. Thank you Eventscapes for all you did to turn the Grove into an amazing venue!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I had eventscapes do lighting at my wedding and it was beautiful. It was great working with jeff and linda. Super nice and easy going. Highly recommend them for wedding decor.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014

IMPRESSIVE

As we planned our special day and meeting with several companies, we selected Eventscapes, Inc. without any hesitation. Our first meeting was with Linda Robinson, she was very attentive taking notes and just listening to what we were looking for, before she made any types of suggestions or recommendation which is very rare, typically some vendors have their preset arrangements and packages.

Once Linda heard about our ideas and needs, she provided the different options that were available for us to choose from and was very knowledgeable of the type of flowers and botanical names; we were impressed as they have in house floral manager. But the best was to come, as the special day arrived we were once again blown away as Eventscapes, Inc.had a staff of 4 to assemble the center pieces and floral arrangements on site, you can imagine the freshness and the wonderful scents of all of the pieces and decorations.

The lighting and wall treatments where awesome as well, the banquet room entry, walls and ceilings were beautiful. The investment that we made and what we got in return was definitely was we wanted and expected, some our guest and family members have commented to us that they be using Eventscapes, Inc. for some of their upcoming events.

We highly recommend Eventscapes, Inc. as they were professional, dependable, detail oriented, and most importantly responsive to any all of your needs. Linda & Jeff Robinson and their entire staff made sure that we had one less “thing to worry about”!

Leticia & Robert Ornelas

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda Robinson is absolutely wonderful to work with. Eventscapes did a beautiful job on my wedding. I highly recommend this company for drapery.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Desiray
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used eventscapes for the lights and decorations of the tables in a barn for my daughter's wedding last June in Santa Cruz. They did also all the flowers for the bride, groom, and bridesmaids also the copa and the flowers for the ceremony.
It was just beautiful and they understood what the bride wanted. The barn with the lantern on the ceiling and the lighted trees all around the room were magic fantastic. It was easy to work with them with no stress and they accommodate my budget. It was a very positive experience and I truly recommend them and I will reuse their talent if I need to

Eventscapes Inc. responded with the following comments:

An absolutely wonderful family and a total pleasure to work with! So glad we made their vision come true.

• Flexibility: 5.0

eventscapes decorated my wedding at the chaminade resort and they did a FABULOUS job! they also did my flowers and everything was perfect! Linda is amazing to work with and very professional. i would work with them again in the future

• Flexibility: 5.0

I can't imagine my wedding with out Eventscapes. From my first meeting with Linda I knew we shared the same vision then to see it come to life on my wedding day was beyond what I thought. She went above and beyond down to every last detail. I have received so many complements on my decor, lighting, flowers. Linda is professional and one of a kind! My mom and I will be using her for all our future events!

Eventscapes Inc. responded with the following comments:

Alise and her mom were so much fun. Each time they came for a consultation, their excitement and exuberance radiated throughout the office. The joy and facial expressions (from Alise and all of the guests) when they entered the reception room was priceless! This was a fabulous "Bling-Bling" decor presentation.

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our daughters wedding at our home. I wanted it to be special so we hired Eventscapes to decorate. Linda and her husband came to our house, took pictures, and listened to our ideas. Within a few days we had an estimate and a plan. Linda was great responding to all my emails and questions. About a month before the wedding we had a meeting to iron out the remaining details. The day of the wedding they were here to set up early. They transformed our deck and eating area into more than we had imagined. The flowers were fabulous, the paper lanterns were spectacular and the tables were gorgeous. Amazing results! Our guests were very impressed. The next morning we went out for brunch and when we came home everything was gone and cleaned up. We feel very fortunate to have found Eventscapes!

Edit Remove

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had been to other non wedding events that Eventscapes had planned, and I was always impressed by their designs. When my daughter was planning her wedding they were our first choice in vendors. Our experience was positive from our 1st meeting, and all subsequent meetings. They are highly professional and organized. They offered helpful suggestions throughout, and assisted us in staying within our budget and having the "dream" wedding for our daughter. Both Jeff and Linda Robinson provided input and expertise throughout the planning phase. On the day of the wedding, their team was punctual and professional in setting up the entire venue. Our "day of" coordinator Noelle kept us on track and organized, so the day went smoothly. They made a rustic venue look beautiful and classy.
Our experience working with Eventscapes was very positive. I would not hesitate to recommend their services for any event. In my opinion, they deserve 10 stars!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WE had a great experience with Eventscapes! Our wedding lighting turned out amazing, we couldn't have been happier.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda at Eventscapes was great. She was professional yet fun. Unbelievably flexible...we changed our minds ten thousand times and she was patient and worked with us on everything. She had great ideas and our wedding was beautiful

• Wedding: 08/18/2013
Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding wouldn't have been nearly as beautiful as it was without Eventscapes! Thank you for easing the stress of such a huge event! I will forever be grateful for all of your help.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Eventscapes for our May 4, 2013 wedding and I was more than pleased with how beautiful our ceremony site and reception turned out!
My first meeting with Linda for the lighting/flowers/decor seemed to last forever... mainly because I was so indecisive. I never felt pressured or rushed to make a decision and Linda took the time to show, and re-show, me examples of all my options. On the wedding day, everything arrived on time and in perfect condition, no wilted or brown flowers. The ceremony site was beautiful with small flower arrangements in the courtyard fountain, large vases of flowers and flowers on the aisle chairs.
The reception room was absolutely amazing! The ceiling had several arches which were washed with amber lighting and the tables glowed with candles. My first choice for the votive candle holders were not going to be available (I can't remember exactly why) but Linda did her best to see if she could make them arrive on time but when she couldn't do that she offered me another similar option and gave me a better price on them. The linens we rented from Eventscapes were in perfect condition and exactly what I had ordered. Also, there were no surprises with the cost.
On our wedding day, Noelle took all of the planning I had done over the previous 6 months and brought it together and made it flawlessl. I felt confident giving up all control over how the day progressed after all of my hard work. Noelle made sure I was on schedule, everything flowed smoothly, and she quickly dealt with the small issues which arose (such as the reception room being too hot and a few "No" RSVPs showing up). She was very professional the entire day but also calm and relaxed. After the wedding, my husband commented that he felt like Noelle could have easily just been one of our guests, she just fit in to the party. She was always close by if I needed her but wasn't overly present.
Between Linda and Noelle, they created the perfect wedding for my husband and I.

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are two major considerations when choosing an event decorator. The first is someone who can create a beautiful environment that can transform a room, the second is someone that can deliver and overcome obstacles. Eventscape delivers on both with flying colors.
The theme of our wedding was Pixar “Up” and needing to convert a very nondescript room into something magical is no simple task. From the earliest days of concept design, Eventscape pushed the envelope and continued to come up with fresh new ideas for each concept we had. They provided open and honest feedback on where to invest and where potentially to save our investments. This open and candid feedback allowed us to get the most bang for our buck, while still creating a truly magical environment. Truly we felt like we were outside in a magical environment. Adding a photo wall just like an old fashion room was extremely fun for all of our guests and the pictures showed just how much fun people can have. This can not be emphasized enough, Eventscape created a true magical environment from ceiling to the floors and made us feel like a prince and a princess at our wedding.
But having a beautiful concept means nothing if they cannot execute on that vision. Even with an incredibly tight window due to the venue being booked before our wedding (only 90 minutes) they promised they could deliver and indeed they did. They concealed any problems they might encounter during the entire setup process to make sure we did not get stressed out, they simply said they could do it in the time period and for us not to worry. All we needed to know is everything we dreamed about was built and perfectly executed in just 90 minutes.
Without a doubt, Eventscape was one of the best vendors we had the pleasure of working with and would not only recommend them to anyone else, we would use them for any future functions we have. They will make your dreams come true.

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eventscapes did a great job with our wedding and really helped make it a memorable night.

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently worked with Eventscapes for my September wedding and couldn't have been more satisfied! I really enjoyed working with Linda, she was always very nice and had great ideas. They made our special day look absolutely gorgeous! I wold highly recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
831-728-2980
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards