Events Unlimited Tent and Party Rentals

Flexibility:
 (4.6/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Events Unlimited has beautiful options and a wonderful showroom where you can see all the items for rent in a staging environment. Simone was very helpful when we needed to make quite a few last minute changes and rent a tent due to forecasted rain. She also helped to mock up the layout of our wedding which was great when we were trying to figure out how to fix the maximum number of people into a small reception room. Highly recommended.
Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Events Unlimited for our June 28th wedding and they were so awesome to work with. Simone was able to get gold flatware for me which was all I really wanted for the wedding. It was great to work with someone so willing to go out of her way to accommodate. We had a small misunderstanding the day of and when I called they sent someone right out to fix the situation and it was no drama or trouble at all. Thanks Simone and Marty for everything!
Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I couldn't be more pleased to recommend Events Unlimited to all the brides- and grooms-to-be who are in search of a rentals vendor. First, the basics: Marty and his team are professional, fair, and a pleasure to work with. They provide a fantastic value for their fee.

Now, for the specifics of our event. To put it plainly, we'd have been up a creek were it not for EU's thoroughness and attention to detail. We had an incredibly intricate wedding with tons of moving parts. We elected to marry at a beautiful horse farm, which--while lovely--was more or less a big empty space. This meant we had to bring in everything from the ceremony and reception chairs to the forks, knives, bread baskets, salt and pepper shakers, cooks' tent, convection ovens, and everything else our caterer needed to provide a meal for our guests that day. Our rentals order was literally pages and pages long, and Events Unlimited executed it flawlessly. I exaggerate not when I tell you we had 32 revisions to our order, and they entertained our changes each time without complaint. So thank you, Events Unlimited, we could never have done it without you!
Wedding: 08/11/2013
3.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Events Unlimited Party Rental provided our Chiavari chairs for our wedding event. The best part about them was the price, as they were pretty reasonable as compared to other chair rentals we called around to ($7 per chair, including cushions). They were able to fit us into their schedule somewhat last minute (booked the chairs only about 3 weeks prior to our event) and were able to work within the time constraints that our venue provided---delivering in the morning on Friday and picking up before non on Sunday. Overall, I was fine with my experience with them but they did have two major flaws: 1) They were supposed to deliver the chairs, unstack them, and set them up. However, they delivered the chairs and no one unstacked them (even though we paid for it..but ended up getting money back) and we had to set them up ourselves. 2) They were okay to work with, but often times would interrupt me during phone conversations and did not allow me to complete my thoughts before they chimed in. I would probably recommend them for someone looking for chair rentals for a reasonable price, but I would request to have very clear terms for rental delivery/pick-up and ideally, work with the owner directly if you can.
Wedding: 06/08/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Private User 4 Reviews
Events Unlimited is a great place to rent from. For our wedding we rented chairs, tables, a tent, utensals, etc. They were very helpful and responded to emails quickly. The day of our wedding it was 90 degrees, Events was able to get us two large scale fans to use the day before. I would rent from them again.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Events Unlimited provided the rentals for our wedding (tables, linens, serviceware, tents, etc.). They were very responsive and attentive throughout the process. The workers that delivered the rentals were hard working and professional. Unfortunately, we were dissapointed the day of the wedding when we realized that the tables delivered had not been cleaned and one actually had vomit on it.
Wedding: 10/06/2012