Events Capture

Value
Flexibility
1 Review
Recently Married

Absolutely phenomenal photographers! They did our wedding and they did just a stunning, amazing job. The photos and videos are not only beautiful, but extremely creative. Harry was funny, professional, and a true artist. We were so blessed to have him working with us. Thank you!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Our wedding pictures look so great!! We couldn’t be happier with how they turned out!! It is so hard to pick our favorites!! Can’t wait to share these with everyone! Thank you again Events Capture for doing such a phenomenal job!

Events Capture responded with the following comments:

Hello Vaidehi Thanks for your love and support!!

Recently Married

Events Capture is amazing! They have the best photographer ever...Harry has a way with the camera and is very talented! I love his creativity and his photography Ideas. I got my wedding photography done by them and couldn't be happier with the pictures. I have been extremely satisfied with all pictures which make it hard for me to choose what I want because they are all good! It's also a plus that he is very good and patient with family. Video was awesome everyone loved the final products. I would recommend Events Capture all day every day! You will NOT be disappointed! Also he is very flexible and works on weekends!! Love him and his team!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Events Capture is Phenomenal and our pictures are Amazing! they provided quality photos that truly captured the essence of our day. They were consistently professional, reliable I enjoyed their online portfolio, but after meeting Harry I knew he had the personality we were looking for. We valued friendly and flexible just as highly as quality of product and got more than what we paid for. They were there from beginning till the end of the event, I have heard terrible story that lots of other photographer usually left middle of the event but EC team was there till the end! Everyone loved our photos and final products.
Now EC team are new friends of ours and we are glad to have them be apart of our special memories. We would recommend them to anyone who’s looking for artistic team.

Events Capture responded with the following comments:

Thanks Ami for your Love and sharing feedback with our future clients, this mean lot to us!
We had wonderful time with you and your family such a nice family! We look forward to be working with you guys again.

EC Team
516 587 6678
848 260 0170

1+ year ago

We LOVE our photos! Events Capture did captured exactly what we hoped for - we have a great mix of formals and candid. They were also very professional and got along great with everyone. We received a lot of positive feedback regarding our photographer and our photos. One thing we really liked was how willing he was to show us our photos throughout the day. We knew exactly what we were getting and we are very pleased! Video quality is awesome; everyone loved the wedding highlights and short film they made for us. My mom loves the video she watched this video more then us. We highly recommend Events Capture!

Events Capture responded with the following comments:

Thanks for your Love and support.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Hands down, Events Capture is the BEST photography company I have ever dealt with! Their work is absolutely amazing and they have an eye for certain shots that will make you go "Awwww" that is the cutest picture ever! We received our videos and photos everything looks amazing. We will always recommend Events Capture to anyone who is looking for photographer.

1+ year ago

Harry was AMAZING! He was caring and considerate, creative and attentive. He was very polite and took the time to talk and email a lot ahead of time so he could deliver just what we wanted even though couldn't meet him earlier. His pictures are phenomenal, especially his ability to get the colors and lighting to perfection. He provided the photos very quickly after the wedding, much faster than my friends' photographers. We have gotten compliments on our wedding photos like you wouldn't believe; many of my relatives have told us that they've never seen better wedding photos taken. I feel so lucky that my husband was able to find Events Capture team for our big day!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I just got a chance to look at my wedding movie, and they did a great job! I am very happy with there work. They did a excellent job with the photography as well. They are really professional and did everything I asked for. I am really happy with their work and will recommend them to others. Harry did a great job

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Our photos arrived, along with a beautifully put-together videos. They exceeded our expectations. In addition to the formal (posed) photos, there were the most amazing candid shots; you guys have captured everything in details. My mom loves these photos she shared this with everyone!!

Not only are the photos incredible but they are ours to use, print, share with friends - all 800+ of them.

Thank you again Events Capture team for capturing our special day!

1+ year ago

AMAZING! My husband and I loved working with Events Capture team! They are super talented and very professional. Our engagement and wedding photos are beyond stunning. More than I could have ever had hoped for. My husband and I as well as both our families have fell completely in love with them. so much so that my brother and his fiancé have booked them to photograph their wedding. You don't realize how much time you will spend with your photographer; so you it's important that you really like whomever you choose. Thank you guys for our beautiful memories!!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Events Capture, how should I thank you guys!!!!
Our photographer was so great! He had a lot of ideas, and helped direct us on what to do during the pictures. He stayed at our wedding the entire time! He was there before the wedding, and didn't leave until after we got in the car to leave ourselves. His prices were awesome and he saved us a lot of money. Most importantly, he was friendly, professional, and listened to what we wanted. I would definitely recommend Events Capture to all my family!!!
We picked up our Thank you cards, everyone loved it, our videos are amazingly done. All my family members loved the album layout and design work, they have done FANTASTIC JOB!!!!
Thank you Events Capture (Harry Pandya) for capturing all the details.

Thanks
Pinky,

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Harry! How do we begin to thank you for this past weekend? Your team, from our pre-shoot to our wedding has been amazing. Your office and team was very professional and helped me with any questions I had and got back to me the same day. All of our guest are still raving how great the photographer was. As a photographer you are phenomenal but you're an even more exceptional, down to earth person. You were so kind to us from the first day Kris and I sat down with you, there was no fuss or confusion and that's what I loved, apart from your work of course. Your work is truly amazing. I know you and your dad did an amazing job both Saturday and Sunday and I know your team will do an amazing job with our final edit. You were so kind to all our guests and I'm beyond happy you came to shoot our wedding. We can't wait to see the final edit and we will be in touch. Thank you once again

2+ years ago

We had a great experience with Eventscapture company!! Our proofs came out very artistic. Team was there before the time, they were very enthusiastic about the work. They gave us the unique yet classic feel we were looking for with our wedding photos and videos will be the same.

I absolutely love their work ethic, and overall professionalism. Very flexible since the beginning, very honest, and great value for the reasonable price.
I have already recommended them to friends and will continue to do so.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

THANK YOU EVENTS CAPTURE!!! Harry, you were truly a blessing in disguise. When my sister got engaged to the man of her dreams I knew that as her older sister and made of honor the majority of the wedding planning was going to be my responsibility. I knew that she was already stressed with planning her dream wedding and decided to do whatever it took to make what she wanted happen. My sister and I were originally going to work with another photographer because we assumed working with a photographer who was from out of state would generally just add more stress for her wedding planning. We weren't sure if having a photographer who was based out of NY/NJ was such a smart idea at the time since we figured that would just add extra cost as far as hotel and travel arrangements for the photographer and crew would add up pretty quickly. When it came time to plan my sister's wedding I didn't bother to look around much. However, when I was researching other wedding related things such as makeup artists, wedding venues, and getting wedding photo ideas, I kept on coming across Harry's work that was recommended by mutual friends we had. I finally decided to give him a last minute call, just because I wanted to know what the hype was all about. We instantly clicked on the first phone conversation. We are both people persons, like the same things, and our personalities just meshed well. I showed my sister his work and she loved his style more than the first one. Harry also knows this other photographer well and was honest and said I really couldn't go wrong with either one. I was quite torn for a short while because they are both so talented, but what got me gravitating towards making the change to sign-up with Harry was ALL that he offered - from his photo package, his great/loyal assistant, my input in who the 2nd shooter would be, to his magazine type style.

Services Used: Photography

Harry Pandya and the entire Events Capture team shot our Engagement, Pre wedding shoot, Garba/Sangeet, Wedding ceremony and Reception. Quality of pictures, creativity and crisp product that you get, is undeniably one of the best I've seen in the market.

I believe in getting what/when/who details in the contract so there is no confusion/arguments when you are two weeks away from one of the biggest days of your life. We had gotten all details nailed down a month prior to our wedding including "getting ready" shots and exact itinerary for the day of. Harry and his team showed up 15 to 30 minutes prior to each of our events to make sure they are familiar with the venue and ready to go. We have almost 3000 pictures and my wife and I are going crazy because we can't decide which ones we want in our album.

Yes, you can get the "top dog" vendor for all your events because they are famous and been in the business for 25 years blah blah... All that matters is, work that you like and personalized product that you get with detail to attention for each and every event. I don't really care if they cost me $$$ because he's famous... I care about how my events will be handled and how much professionalism and personal attention I will get because the vendor cares about the event they are doing that particular weekend.
Events Capture should be considered for all your events if you want memories to last you a lifetime. We can certainly re-live our big day just looking at the pictures because all memories from decorations, food, family and friends to smallest detail have been captured.

Thank you Events Capture!
- Ronak & Payal

Services Used: Photography

Events Capture team was soooo great! We are so glad we went with this company! I came across their site while doing research and they were doing a fantastic special at the time. Unfortunately our wedding wasn't for another year, however, they were nice enough to lock in the price and we booked them right away! We ended up having to change the dates a couple of times and he was very flexible to work with. They also did our engagements as it was a package deal. Photographer was very great at what he does and I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking! He is great at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera which is a big thing for not only me but my husband as well; we're not really picture people. So happy we went with him, thank you so much Events Capture team!