Events by Paisley

Events by Paisley

Favorite
Kings Park, NY
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lucky for me, I've known Stephanie of Events by Paisley since I was her florist for her own wedding in 2011. So when it was my turn, I knew who'd be my day of coordinator! These ladies get things done in an easy going, professional manner. Working with them, or beside them, it's always a pleasure!

Profile Picture
Lynne
08/10/2013

We had a very do-it-yourself wedding barn wedding on Long Island, and while we were very involved in the details and planning prior to the wedding I wanted to make sure I didn't have to worry that day and that the event would flow as planned. We hired Events by Paisley for their day-of coordinator services and I'm so happy we did. Nicole met with us twice prior to the date and each time she put my slight panic feel at ease. On the day of the wedding, both Nicole and Stephanie were on hand. There were slight hiccups but they helped to limit their impact and kept our day on track and smooth. The biggest hiccup of all in my eyes was the entire plate of BBQ a guest split on my dress when saying hello. Before I could even blink, Nicole and Stephanie were by my side, armed with Tide and Shout wipes. The dress was nearly completely clean in minutes and I was back to the party!! This team was essential in making our day great!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We cannot say enough good things about CNO! Joe and I got married on August 18th 2012. We had absolutely no idea how much work goes into planning a wedding. From the start we were very stressed and just wanted to get everything done! Joe and I both had crazy schedules and going with Create New Occasions turned out to be one of the best decisions for us. Nicole from Create New Occasions was great! She walked us through every step of the way and took the stress out of planning. Nicole helped us plan for our big day and provide us with a great list of vendors that were within our budget. Nicole also met up with us in person numerous times to discuss new options/make sure we were staying on target by providing us with a checklist and wedding timeline. From answering all of our questions, working with our busy schedules, and asking the vendors the right questions, Nicole was professional and right on target! She was as hands on or hands off as we needed and listened to every idea that we had. Nicole was there at the rehearsal dinner until late the night before helping to make sure everything was perfect. She was also there for the big day with everything planned out to the smallest detail, leaving nothing for us to think about! Throughout the entire process Nicole was there to handle any last minute crisis, walk through the venue with us, and help us handle all of the important details that helped make our wedding day so memorable. CNO helped make our dreams a reality and we are so thankful for their help! If you are looking to drastically reduce the stress of planning your wedding and enjoy special day we highly recommend Nicole and the team at CNO.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

There are not enough positive words to describe Stephanie and her team at Create New Occasions! Her work has been a staple in my wedding planning, and without Stephanie this wedding would surely be a disaster. My fiancée and I originally had written off the idea of a wedding planner thinking it would be a simple affair to plan the wedding ourselves. There was an entire section dedicated to this at the bookstore and scores of information on the web. How hard could it be? However, we quickly learned that planning a Long Island wedding while away from home and separated from my fiancée stationed in the mid-west proved to be quite a daunting task. Without Stephanie, it seemed as though our wedding would have never become reality. She stepped in and really helped us bridge the gap from our post-engagement bliss to the reality of planning the happiest day of our lives.
Stephanie’s ability to match our thoughts and ideas in order to create our vision is one of her standout qualities. We were amazed (and are still consistently surprised) at how well she was able to align her experience, personality, taste, and vision with ours to produce excellent ideas (which would have been difficult for us to derive on our own). From the large items to dressing the bridal party and centerpieces, to the smallest details like escort cards and table numbers, Stephanie has helped us create a visually continuous event, which I believe is quite a challenge with our love of colors, flowers, and whimsy.
Her expertise is always shining. Stephanie’s dedication and expertise shines it’s brightest when tackling the ever-daunting wedding to-do list. Her industrious work ethic combined with her organizational skills makes completing the to-do list a breeze. For our wedding, Stephanie researched various vendors and compiled comparative lists for us, in order to allow us to focus on the important things: budget, product, and quality (although, Stephanie would never recommend a vendor of poor quality!). Because of Stephanie, picking vendors was stress-free and it allowed us to relish the decisions we had made, and further our connections with our vendors.
Stephanie works diligently and will stop at nothing to ensure the planning process is as easy as possible. Stephanie is always available, has excellent communication, and met all of our deadlines. While my fiancée was home on leave for only 5 days, Stephanie was able to condense ALL of our meet-and-greets with the vendors (reception hall, church, tuxedos, travel agent, flowers, photographer), and even managed to plan an engagement shoot in the midst of all of the appointments! Stephanie is punctual and always highly professional. During the day full of meet-and-greets, if I became overwhelmed, Stephanie was there, full of energy with a smile on her face and calming comments. She absolutely loves what she does and her passion will motivate and captivate you for your event.
Like I said, there are not enough positive words in the dictionary to describe Stephanie and the work she has done for us. With about 7 months to go until the wedding, all of our major vendors are booked, and we only have smaller tasks to tackle… all thanks to Stephanie. Booking with CNO will be one of the best decisions you will make in the wedding planning process. If you are in the process of planning your wedding, whether you need someone to bounce ideas off of or you need someone to help coordinate, look no further than Create New Occasions!