Event Performance-US Beat

Event Performance-US Beat

Atlanta, GA
770.518.1317
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We first heard US Beat perform 4 years ago at a friend's wedding in Amelia Island, FL. A guest of over 50 friends weddings, they were the best band of all of those weddings. As soon as we got engaged we knew we had to get them booked!

The band was nothing short of amazing. They had great energy and sounded good in every genre... acoustic, R&B, Motown, Country, rock, and anything else. They were easy to work with and reasonably priced. They were better than many bands that charge much more. The guests loved the music and raved about it afterwards. We would highly recommend.

Services Used: Band

The band was what made our wedding go from great to amazing! They were terrific! The amount of songs choices, the way they engaged the guests, it was all amazing and much appreciated.

They were a bit needy considering the amount the band costs. They wanted me to reimburse for each of them (13 total) who drove separately to our function with high parking fees, that my guests weren't even using, thankfully, though not easily, I was able to make sure they knew to park at the church for free (right next door) or the parking garage across the street that was rented for our event. They also needed me to request special food for them, had to be hot, plus 3 vegetarian meals as opposed to the usual vendor meal, which costs a lot to begin with. Lastly, they wouldn't provide the stage, a stage they have on hand, they wanted an additional $1000. We went without it and not one person noticed. This band is fabulous. You will not regret paying the fees for them, just be prepared for their demands/wants/needs in addition to what you've already paid for them.

Services Used: Band

US Beat was an incredible band! They had almost all guests on their feet dancing all night long! The set list was the perfect mix of oldies and new songs, and they listened to what we liked and wanted from the start. Cheryl helped us create a very unique ceremony with acoustic versions of our favorite songs, and the band executed them to perfection!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music
Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

US Beat was so easy to work with - and they kept our party going as long as we were allowed to be dancing! No one of our 250 person wedding sat down the entire night. They took the time to really understand the type of reception we wanted, the type of crowd we were going to have, and what our needs/wants were, and executed flawlessly. They were completely exceptional - and our friends are still talking about them!

Profile Picture
Jennifer
10/27/2012

US Beat is AMAZING!!! All our wedding guests keeps telling us how they danced the night away and they LOVED the band! We wanted a fun wedding with all our family and friends out on the dance floor and that is what we got thanks to US Beat! Book them NOW! They go VERY VERY quickly! We booked them a year in advance~

Services Used: Band

Working with Cheryl to coordinate the logistics of a string trio for our ceremony was easy and hassle-free. Unfortunately, I didn’t even see or hear the trio (I walked myself down the aisle and had complete tunnel-vision until I reached the end) but the feedback I got from our guests was that they were great!

Services Used: Band

Thank you so much Chip, from Event Performance for taking part in the "I-Do Thank You Wedding". My husband Christopher and I can not thank you enough for your graciousness and all of your hard work in providing the perfect music and entertainment for our wedding reception. The song selections were absolutely perfect! All of our guests and us had a blast! I highly recommend any one who needs a DJ for their event use Event Performance! They are friendly, talented and have great customer service! Thank you so much, and a million more times! Love Always-- Amanda Farrell

Services Used: Band

I have been a singer with US Beat for 2 and a half years so naturally I asked them to play at MY wedding!! I'm a little biased, but if you book this band, you will not be sorry. We cover every spectrum and genre of music and I've never left a gig without someone saying to me, "You guys are the best band we've heard." My guests had a blast dancing, singing and rocking out. Most of the musicians in the band are just that, and make their money from their talent. Everyone is passionate about what we do and put 100% into giving you the best music for your wedding. Book US Beat and prepare to go into over-time!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

They were awesome! US Beat made our wedding, and all of our guests raved about them! Two of our guests who are planning a wedding are now going to use US Beat based on their performance at our wedding. They were fabulous!

Services Used: Band

We got more compliments on the band than I could've ever imagined. The dance floor was packed all night because the band was so much fun! Our only complaint was that they didn't play two requests that were "must plays" during the reception. We had heard this complaint from previous clients, but we would definitely recommend them.

Services Used: Band

We had the smaller Atlanta Beat and they had our guests dancing from start to finish - 5 straight hours! Thanks to them, our wedding is still the best one we've been to. They even let my brothers sing an encore of Sweet Caroline with the band