Event One

Event One

Quality HD wedding video for a low price

Serving the Portland, Vancouver, Salem, the Oregon Coast and Tacoma WA.
Beaverton, OR 97008
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
(4.6 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark was great to work with. We are so happy with the finished product. Highly recommend him!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
Laura
1 Review
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Definitely great value for the money, if you want a professional video recording of your wedding events.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark was very accommodating and easy to work with. The price was great for us, and we were very happy with the end result!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
Natalie
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Event One was wonderful. The video was great and we recieved a highlight reel and all the raw footage from the wedding, 4 hours worth. Great quality for a low price.

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pros: Mark was easy to work with. His services are very affordable. It was really important for us to be able to hear the vows in the video, so he used a lapel mic on the groom and it caught every word! The color and quality of the video itself is very good. The video messages left for us by friends and family during the reception were really fun to watch. Mark volunteered to stay an hour later than the contract said so that he could capture the toasts and the first dance. We're thrilled to have a record of my maid of honor's HILARIOUS toast!

Cons: My husband does not like watching the video, because the lapel mic recorded his panic in the minutes leading up to the ceremony as he scrambled to find the iPod (used for postlude music). Twenty minutes of live music, done by two of our friends, was not captured. Instead, Mark superimposed his own soundtrack on the beginning of the video, and the effect is a little corny. My mom likes it, though.

• Wedding: 06/09/2013
Julia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was very important to my husband and I that we videotape our wedding. I found Mark at Event one. He was reasonable priced, giving a range of options to fit our budget. He was very responsive to our request. We received the footage very very quickly and the footage was excellent. I would definitely recommend him for any videographer needs

• Wedding: 05/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark was great!!! He was on time, and made my guest feel comfortable talking in front of the camera. He also captured all of the most important moments, and also not so important. Which we loved!

• Wedding: 08/20/2012
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark did a wonderful job in all aspect of capturing our wedding. A wedding is kind of a circus with multiple vendors trying to corral the bride and groom. Mark did a great job working with the photographers and dj. Kathleen and I are happy to have the memory captured on video. I recommend Mark for videography services.

• Wedding: 03/17/2012
503-336-3311
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards