Event Design Coach

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

She was on top of everything. She meet me to discuss the details of the wedding, gave great ideas for decor, was timely and very detailed. I enjoyed working with her and will recommend her to others. Thanks for everything.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Profile Picture
Merilyn
1 Review
06/16/2012

Shimona was amazing to work with. I truly could not have found a better vendor. Thank you for the beautiful flowers and decor and thank you for your understanding and patience.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I can't say enough great things about Shimona Mayo and her team at Event Design Coach. She was sensitive, creative, knowledgeable, timely, encouraging- everything you are going to need as you plan one of the singular most costly and emotional days of your life! She fleshed out my vision and made suggestions for everything from lighting, table shapes, floor diagraming, tenting- and the flowers! I didn't think I cared much about my florals- these are the colors, make it happen, was my philosophy. But when she brought the breathtaking bouquet to me as I was taking my bridal portraits, I almost cried. It was everything my wedding was, everything I could have wanted- and I didn't even know it! Shimona's depth of knowledge and talent are rivaled only by her passion and excitement. She was just as invested in making my event beautiful, memorable, and unique as I was, and for that, I will always be grateful!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Felecia
1 Review
04/27/2012

Ms. Mayo is an absolute JOY to work with. Shimona coordinated my niece's wedding and she made my niece's vision come to life. People are still talking about how beautiful the wedding was. Her floral arrangements were unique in design. The hotel's event coordinator commented on how professional, well organized and responsive Ms. Mayo was. I highly recommend her and her team to design your future events.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Shimona was an exceptional, creative, and attentive event designer. She was able to materialize my preferences and buget restrictions into a wonderful, stylish, and sophisticated wedding design. Shimona connected us with excellent vendors to compliement her professionalism and quality. It is our great pleasure to highly recommend Shimona for her God given talents in event design coaching.

LaVerne & Harold

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

The service that Shimona provided for my wedding were invaluable. Not only is she flexible with any budget, but she has a great eye for detail. Had I not hired Shimona, Im sure my wedding would have been a "hot mess".

Services Used: Flowers