European Bridal and Tuxedo

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

5 stars is not enough!!! I would recommend European Bridal to every bride!! The staff was so professional and knowledgable! They treated me like a member of their family, giving me so much of their attention and patience! This salon is a MUST for all brides!!! You will not be disappointed!!! I am so glad I found my dress with them!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

European Bridal & Tuxedo is truly one of The Best Kept Secrets in northern NJ. The salon is clean, inviting & has just the right amount of dresses... Enough to have options but at the same token enough to not feel overwhelmed. I purchased my wedding gown from their sponsored Allure trunk show. WHAT A VALUE. They are professional, honest, flexible and genuine. I highly recommend them for everything to do with bridal fashion; Deb is AMAZING and complimented by superb management, Ameer & Eugene. Thanks guys can't wait to see end results with my whole bridal party.

Recently Married

European Bridal is the place to go for your bridal/groom needs. Low prices and beautiful gowns. Eugene and Amir the most professional and patient men I have seen at a bridal shop. The made sure I didn't not leave the place until my husband and I were 100% satisfied. Thank you guys so much for all your help and dedication.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This is as good as it gets, The entire team is amazing they really helped me in a bind , the tailor Alex and the service with Eugene and Admir was perfection . I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for bridal or tuxedo attire. Alex is an amazing tailor she made my dress looking absolutely stunning she really is top notch...and I cant thank you enough A +++++++ service

Services Used: Dress & Attire

European Bridal deserves 5 stars and I recommend them to all! Amir and his staff were amazing and so helpful. We used European Bridal for tuxedos for our wedding and they took care of everything! We had a big bridal party, but Amir and his staff were on top of things and made sure everyone's tuxes fit perfectly! We could not have asked for better service! Thank you!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Amir & Eugene were WONDERFUL to work with!!!! The store has gorgeous dresses and accessories. Go here for great service and beautiful bridal fashion!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had the pleasure of working with this store not once, but twice. First time, I was a bridesmaid at my friend's wedding and now, I am the bride. The gentlemen are great to work with - and Alex's job is wonderful ! It was pretty much the same group of girls for both weddings and we were so pleased with both of our experiences. I will be sure to recommend them to anyone - and we all love our dresses !! Thank you !!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The place was great, I told them what I wanted and they made it work. We rented all the guys suits including both the father of the bride and the father of the groom. My husband even got his suit from European. They are so good at what they do. We never had tot go back until the day of pick up. It was just so good. They are so friendly and professional. They know their stuff. They made all my guys look so good. And my Husband looked stunning. He looked so handsome.

thank yo European Bridal for making my Wedding day just that much more special. Because of you guys all the Men in the wedding looked so good, specially my Husband.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Very accommodating and provides excellent service.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I would like to thank Eugene and Amir for an wonderful job in providing customer satisfaction. They were both friendly and attentive to our every need.
In addition, I would like to thank Alex for providing excellent service in tailoring my dress. She knew exactly what to do to make my dress look exquisite for the special occasion.
I can not thank you enough and I would certainly recommend this facility to those seeking excellence and quality service.

Ligia W

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I would like to thank the staff of European Bridal for being kind and honest people.
My daughter's wedding gown was purchased at another store so we went here for the
alterations and Alex was wonderful to us. Thank you for all the excellent service given
to the wedding party and the rest of the family. I highly recommend European Bridal to
all who are shopping for the special occasion.

Thank you so much Eugene, Amir and Alex!!!!

Maria and Nick

1+ year ago

I came to these guys specifically for my tuxedo and they did an amazing job of making me look sharp for my wedding. They are extremely professional, friendly, and took their time helping me out with all the options they gave me. I got nothing but compliments on my tux. They also helped me pick out my wedding invitiations from a big selection. Anyone I hear that is planning a wedding I tell to go to these guys. I only wish my wife had stepped into the store to at least check out their selection in dresses. Don't tell her I said that!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

We are extremely happy we stumbled upon this hudson county gem. Their state of the art showroom made it both easy to find what we were looking for as well as enjoyable. We were made to feel that our special day was in good hands and I strongly recommend all brides/husbands to be make the visit to European Bridal.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Photography
2+ years ago

I don't live close to North Bergen, but everyone that I asked to recommend a tux place said I had to go to these guys, so I did. It turns out, these guys are simply the best. They went to incredibly great lengths to make sure I looked great for my Big Day. With all the details we had to handle before our wedding, my tux wasn't exactly top of mind. So, when I went to European Bridal & Tux I was in a bit of disarray and running out of time. They knew exactly the right designers that fit my type and helped me winnow down their HUGE selection to the few that made sense for me. Everyone in the owner's family that works the floor I interacted with was extremely pleasant and also has a great eye for color and style. My (now) wife loved it! Their seamstress onsite is also extremely adept with a sewing machine -- she was able to work in some beautiful touches to my brides head piece.

2+ years ago

I had an excellent experience with the guys at European Bridal. They made sure I was looking my best for my big day. I wear suits everyday but when it came to my wedding it had to be a special one and the guys at European Bridal really made it happen! I'm a bit picky about the way I look and dress and look but it was not a challenge for them to meet my every demand. They also made sure all my groomsmen look great, but making sure they dont look better than me :) All in all, these guys know what they are doing, they have skills and know what style, color and size is best for you! On top of all that, they even recommended a great photographer and videographer that was excellent to work with. They not only took care of my tuxedo needs but they made sure anything they can help with to make myplanning easier, they did it!
Thanks again guys for making our wedding day very special!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Photography

Had an excellent experience with these guys. I have used some other vendors before, but Eurpoean bridal really goes above and beyond to ensure you have exactly what you are looking for. They were able to get the job done without any problems and I had a large party of 15 groomsmen!!! I would DEFINITELY recommend them to anyone looking for tuxedo rentals and wedding services.