Essenza Studio

Essenza Studio

746 State Route 28
Milford, OH 45150 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angela with Essenza was absolutely fantastic - our wedding photos are amazing and captured every moment of the weekend, but she and her assistant never felt obtrusive or in the way. She was so calming and professional to be around, and the images are incredible! Angela worked so well with our vendor team, and captured every perfect moment!

• Wedding: 06/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angela was wonderful to work with and her photos were perfect.

• Wedding: 06/04/2010
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angela was absolutely fantastic! Of all the photographers I met with, she had by FAR the highest quality work. Her warm personality and character were just the icing on the cake. She was enthusiastic, energetic, and she truly made the subjects of her work feel special and involved. She was such a pleasure to work with, and her work is amazing. Essenza captured all the little details (the wedding ring, bouquet, cake, etc.) in addition to the beautiful and elegant portraits, and she still managed to get even the spontaneous group shots and special moments. I don't know how they captured it all! And the photographers were never in the way or obviously there. I couldn't have asked for any more quite honestly. Essenza is expensive, but they do really cool stuff with their work (photo paintings, cool coffee table books, plus your custom chosen album), and frankly if you're going to invest in your wedding you might as well capture the memories with quality. And Angela did just that - high quality and beautiful pictures, all the right poses, great lighting, included everyone, took instruction well, gave instruction well - everyone commented on her talent and how wonderful she was to work with. I give Essenza Studio my highest recommendations.

• Wedding: 04/03/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

In my book, pictures are worth a thousand words, and Essenza renders me speechless. They were calm, organized, professional, and captured everything that I forgot even happened throughout the day! My family actually just booked them for my sister's wedding this fall.

• Wedding: 10/11/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angela is a good friend and a professional photographer who, even at 7 months pregnant (!) drove to Atlanta from Ohio to photograph our wedding. She's talented, great with kids and crazy family members (LOL) and just a joy to work with. We got our pictures within just weeks of the wedding - they're amazing!

• Wedding: 06/14/2008
513-831-5351
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire