Escudero Photography with Photo Booth Rental

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I rented a Photobooth for my wedding and I could not be happier with the outcome! They did an amazing job!

Escudero Photography with Photo Booth Rental responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are so happy that you are happy with our services. We wish you both the best in your lives together.

Zandra
06/13/2015

We had a wonderful time working with Cristian and Katherine! They were open to ideas and personalized our photos to our personalities and my husband (fiance then) as a couple. From the moment we met with them, to engagement shoot, and our wedding day we felt comfortable working with them. I was like having fun with good friends.

Thank you so much for the kind words. You where both a pure joy to work with.

Brittney
05/02/2015

This couple is top notch! They work with you to figure out what type of pictures you are looking for and they get AMAZING shots! They know their stuff, and are experts with lighting, posing, etc. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get an unbelievable deal! We looked around at other photographers and they had the best pricing around and we love every single shot they captured! They will be our first call for photos from now on! We are so happy with our wedding and engagement shots! Thank you so much Escudero!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Amazing! Katherine was exceptional to work with! She always answered me back in a timely manner and was professional. Her props were awesome. The scrapbook she gave me at the end with the USB disk was a great idea, we will treasure that for years to come. Everyone loved it. I highly recommend this vendor to anyone.

Thank you so much for the review. You and your guest where a joy to work with and I am so glad that you where happy with the service.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

What a great, friendly, well-mannered, professional team! Katherine was very diligent on her follow-up and made our event seamless! The guests loved the props and the take-home memories. Great, fun, easy and a good value. If your looking for a photo-booth, Katherine and her team truly worked with us and helped make our wedding a success.

Cicely
10/18/2014

We were very pleased with the service and professionalism Escudero and their staff provided. They went above and beyond what was expected. They were fun to work with. Kudos Escudero for an AWESOME job!!!

Brian
10/12/2014

Katherine was great. She always responded to any questions I had and her staff at our wedding was wonderful. I highly suggest you use her for your wedding or any other event. Thank you Escudero Photography!!!!

Thank you so much for choosing Escudero Photography for your photo booth fun! Our Photo Booth technicians said that they had a wonderful time at your wedding. We wish you both the best and hope we can be of service again in the future.

Private User
1+ year ago

They were amazing! At the end of your wedding, all you have is your pictures and they more than delivered! They are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! 5 stars all the way!

Jessica
05/10/2014

They did a wonderful job on our engagement/wedding photos. I will be using them again!

Jessica
05/10/2014

This family is always professional, fun, and very concerned about the couples needs. I will be recommending this company to all my friends & family!

Yanira
05/03/2014

I am 100% satisfied with everything! The service, professionalism, their product and the ability to understand what my view was to be able to capture it. I also had the photo booth which I recommend because is not only an album w all your guest being silly and having fun but is a form of entertainment as well. Everything was well worth it's price! Super affordable!

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

We used Escudero for a photobooth for our wedding and could not be happier with their services! Smooth and easy process to book and very affordable! The attendants were very nice & kept everything running smoothly at the photobooth (since we had a lot of guests in and out of it all night). The take-home album with the photostrip print outs/guest notes was an awesome extra! So great to get something right after the wedding -- was able to flip through it in the morning to see what the guests were up to in there! :) Thanks so much!

I am so happy to hear that the attendants did such a great job at your wedding. We wish you the best and thank you so much for the review. I hope you enjoy your photo booth album for many years to come.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Escudero duo was such a pleasure to work with, very pleasant, fast and professional service! I highly reccomend them, our Photo Booth was a huge hit!

Thank you so much for the review. Your wedding was a lot of fun and we are so glad that you enjoyed the photo booth.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
Bridget
09/28/2013

Escudero provided the photobooth for our wedding, along with a package that included props, a custom designed photostrip, photo album/guestbook, a screen that showed all the photos, and 2 attendants. Before the wedding, Katherine was a delight to work with on coordinating the details, and during the event, the 2 attendants did a fantastic job getting all of our guests into the booth and coordinating everything. They were set up on-time, and pleasant to work with. I would absolutely recommend them to any friends or family, or use them again for a special event. They were amazing!!

Joseph
09/14/2013

Excellent! The photo booth was the hit of the evening with everyone - even my 83-year-old mother was dragging friends and family members over there! Katherine was very responsive to my every request, and I would not hesiatate to recommend Escudero Photography.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

After reading several positive reviews, we decided to use Escudero photography for our photobooth. Katherine worked with me to get a booth that met our budget and even adjusted the price when better deals came out for the same booth. The photobook came out beautifully and we were even upgraded when our original photobooth was not working properly. Our guests all loved the photobooth and enjoyed the addition to our wedding. We would definitely recommend Escudero to friends who are looking for a photobooth!