erin antognoli

(4.7 / 5.0)
5.0/5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The best money we spent was on our photographer!

Erin is a GENIUS! Hire her NOW. Don't delay.

Erin was a pleasure to work with. Fromt the initial planning to the day of, it was just delightful. She is amazing. She is a true artist.

I've seen many wedding pictures, but none size up to work Erin does.

No matter how much planning you do, it is always chaotic on the big day, Erin was able to work through all of our chaos. We were able to catch a sneak peek at the photos just 2 days after the wedding, and they were AMAZING!

The details, the angles, the lighting, it was all perfect perfect perfect!!!!!

If you want to capture your day in a gorgeous format, you must hire Halo!!!

Thank you Erin for keeping this day alive for us forever!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago

1 Review
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Erin at Halo Photo was great! My professional photos are the best thing that I got out of our wedding, except for my groom! She even won an award with one of our pics! On the day of I didn't even notice her except for the formal portraits and the turnaround time on our disc of images was pretty darn short. I would whole-heartedly recommend Halo Photo for my best friend's wedding. We also used Erin for our engagement session, which ended up being a little disappointing. We didn't receive much direction, and since we were both pretty camera shy, a lot of the photos ended up being boring or posed. We also didn't know beforehand that the shoot was part of our package but that we didn't get any of those images on a disc like our wedding photos. We decided to get the best one printed to hang on our wall, but it wasn't cheap. Overall, though, I had a great time with Erin and would hire her for my wedding again if I had to make the decision again!

• Wedding: 09/01/2008
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Erin was a wonderful photographer, we're so happy that we hired her to do our wedding. She captured the day beautifully and we hardly even knew she was there! We were absolutely amazed that she managed to get so many fantastic shots, with a very original perspective, and we didn't have to spend hours posing. Erin was very organized and always responded quickly to any questions. We really appreciated that she was forward thinking and got all necessary information about the schedule, our guests and meaningful objects prior to the wedding so that on the day itself she could make sure she got everything that was important to us and didn't have to ask us questions. The customer service was great and she sent us links to her very user-friendly website so that all of our guests could see the images - we have received many positive comments from our friends and family. Highly recommended.

• Wedding: 05/31/2008
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very happy with Halo Photographic for our wedding. Erin was very quick in exchanging communications and answering questions, and she easily went along with our off-the-beaten-path small, laid back, casual wedding blending two families. Her documentary style photography was great to get some of those more candid photos that can be much more meaningful than the standard wedding pix. We did the standard wedding photos, too, of course.

The Halo website was a essential tool for us since very few of our family and friends could attend, and even spread coast to coast, they could all view the pictures on-line and order right away. When we ordered our pictures, they arrived very promptly and they look great. We're also very happy to have the CD of all the photos as a permanent record of all those great shots we didn't order prints of.

The one area in which I would have preferred more choices is in Halo's offerings of wedding albums to purchase.

I would recommend Halo Photographic based on my experience.

• Wedding: 05/16/2008
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erin was terrific. She was easy, pleasant and calming to work with and her photography is absolutely spectacular. We ended up with hundreds of pictures that we loved, I can't say enough good things about her. She runs her business very professionally and delivers stunning photographs. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for dynamic and artistic pictures that capture the essence of your special occasion.

• Wedding: 09/23/2006
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erin is a wonderful photographer and has the ability to capture the most important to smallest details in a wedding in the most creative, eye appealing way. I love looking through my wedding album - the pictures are so full of life that I relive my "biggest" day all over again.

My guests loved the pictures too. I still get compliments and comments two years later! Pictures are so important because after the day is over, they and the memories are all that's left.

I'm so glad I picked Halo Photographic. Erin really came through for us!

• Wedding: 09/09/2006
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was unusual because it was a surprise to all the guests and vendors!! My husband and I planned a 40th birthday party but secretly planned a wedding. So Erin did not know that she would be photographing a wedding. We purchased a "party" package from her not a wedding package. She was as thrilled with the turn of events as our guests were. She very professionally did mention that we would not be getting a big wedding album but she could work with us if necessary. We were fine with that because our wedding was rather unusual. We LOVED the photos that Erin took and the book that she produced for us. She was very professional and artistic. We wanted random photo shots rather than staged photos and she did a great job capturing the day. I would highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 06/04/2005
240-683-7983
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7