Epiphany Events, Event Management and Planning, LLC

Epiphany Events, Event Management and Planning, LLC

Favorite
Rock Island, IL
309.644.9822
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

We got married in the Quad Cities but live on the east coast. We needed someone local to help manage the details and coordinate with all the vendors. Lisa and her team were excellent from start to finish; extremely professional and detail driven. Communication was also always timely and accurate whether via e-mail or phone conversations. Lisa had developed a complete itinerary for all the vendors and the members of the wedding party; everyone knew where they needed to be, what they needed to be doing and when. When we arrived for the Quad Cities for the ceremony and reception, everything was completely covered and we could focus on enjoying our big day with no worries at all. If there were any problems behind the scenes, they were addressed without issue and we never heard about them.

Epiphany Events, Event Management and Planning, LLC responded with the following comments:

It was truly an honor to work with you both planning your wedding. I was and still am deeply humbled by your words and I am so happy that everything turned out great. Wishing you the best and if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Ali
06/21/2014

Lisa was great and helped me make my wedding beautiful and flawless!

Hi Ali! It was a joy to work with you and Angel. Your wedding was beautiful and I truly appreciate you trusting me and my ideas.

Lorina
05/24/2014

Lisa came up with some great ideas. She was a joy to work with & provided great customer service. Highly recommended.

Thank You Lorina for trusting in me and my ideas to make your sister's day special. It turned out beautiful and I am so glad that you and your sister were happy. It was a joy to work with you.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
joseph
08/03/2013

Lisa provided assurance when reliability to getting us through our wedding. She helped make the day perfect.

Kelsey
05/11/2013

Lisa Hunt spent endless hours meeting with me, answering my calls, text messages and e-mails and providing me with countless ideas, advice and vendor information. I was so stressed out thinking that something woud go wrong on our wedding day, but we had no hiccups. This is because Lisa was making sure absolutely everything went perfect.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Megan
06/16/2012

Lisa is amazing! I am a military bride and being prior military she understood that my schedule was constantly changing at a moments notice. She went out of her way to work with me when I had the time. She understood what we wanted for our wedding and we completely trusted her to make most of our choices for us. Lisa is amazing at responding to emails and phone calls. I could send an email and 5 minutes later I would have a response. Our wedding was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen (and I'm not being bias) and none of that would have happened without Lisa. I am eternal grateful that I decided to email her that fateful day because I wouldn't have had my dream wedding without her! Thank you so much for everything you did for us, you will never know how much we appreciate and love you! :-)

Megan and Bobby were one of the best couples that I have worked with. Not only did Megan trust my judgement, she allowed me to do my job in a professional manner, and ensure that her special day was exactly as she wanted it to be. A Planner can only dream of clients like this. When you are lucky enough to have clients like this, you cherish them, because it makes your job so much easier. Thank you Megan and Bobby for allowing me to be your planner and to be a part of your special day. You will always be one of my favorites.