Epic Entertainment, LLC

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

I have booked DJ Malik for my wedding in October and I am so excited to have him! I have heard the most amazing things about this company and have observed total professionalism when speaking with him and DJ Arthur. They have provided me with all the tools I need to have the night flow perfectly and I can't wait! They are also an amazing price for the value.

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so very much. We try to be just as attentive before a wedding as we are during one. Helping you with the planning stages is one of the services we automatically provide. It's definitely about the music, but it's about more than the music too!

Services Used: DJ

We had DJ Skid for our wedding, and he was absolutely wonderful! He was very flexible with our busy schedules leading up to the wedding, and he was really easy to work with. We got some stuff to him a little later than we were supposed to, and he completely understood and still got everything perfect!

DJ Skid and DJ Arthur are both so professional, and they truly understand brides! :)

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the very kind review of Epic Entertainment's DJ Skid. Once again I am so glad he exceeded expectations and did a wonderful job. Skid and I really appreciate the recognition of our abilities and professional attitudes. I wish the day had been a bit cooler so everyone could have really danced up a storm. I understand you all made a valiant effort despite the intense heat. All our blessings for a wonderful life! DJ Arthur

Services Used: DJ

DJ Arthur really helped run the reception at a nice pace. Great timing on the first dance, father/daughter, and mother/son dances. He made sure my wife and I, along with our wedding parties, got something to eat-which is crucial. Played great music throughout the reception and had a ton of energy...we danced all night!!! Great value!

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Adam and Emily. You two were great! Wonderful wedding, tons of family love and people who clearly felt love for each other. We both thank you for your support, kind words and allowing us to share your amazing day. All our blessings and thanks. DJ Arthur Epic Entertainment, LLC

Services Used: DJ

DJ Skid was our Wedding DJ and he did a fantastic job! I've had several people come up to me recently, weeks after the wedding and ask where I found my DJ! He had really great energy that was contagious and really engaged the crowd and got people out on the dance floor! He was very professional with introductions and respectful of some of my wishes (to not have certain types of music or behavior). The online process allows you to easily search and add music to your playlist (and your do not play lists) for his review, but DJ Skid actually called me on a couple of occasions to talk about music which was nice. I had added some songs to my playlist, but just being able to have a real conversation and say "this is the type of music I listen to and like, this is the kind of feel I'm going for... let's wait until later in the evening to do this sort of this, etc." was really nice and saved me a lot of headache and trouble trying to communicate everything like that via email. I mean lets face it, talking about music and describing what you like/want can be difficult sometimes, especially if you and your groom have very eclectic tastes like we do (Rock, Country, Americana, Oldies, Singer-songwriter, Pop, etc) He did a great job keeping an eye on me and making sure I was happy and anytime I looked to him to cue him for something (bouquet toss, bridesmaid dance, cake cutting) he was already looking at me and ready and waiting. He was very attentive and made the party a lot of fun! I fully recommend them!

Katelyn
Thank you SO much for the wonderful review of our DJ Skid. He is truly a treasure and I am glad that he exceeded all expectations. He said it was a great wedding and that you were an amazing couple. I know every bride will be happy with his services and the attention paid by Epic Entertainment DJs. All our blessings!

Services Used: DJ

Dj Skid, was amazing!!! I was nervous about not having the music at the rehearsal, but he got everything spot on. Even weeks before the wedding we emailed back and forth he helped me make decisions on music and gave his expert opinions. He kept the party going. He even got out there and danced with us. Thank you so much Dj Skid, and Epic Entertainment!!

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Epic appreciates the great review of DJ Skid. He is remarkable! Wishing you both every joy and blessing in the coming years.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer
Roy
05/23/2015

Thank you Epic Entertainment for a awesome experience at our daughters wedding. DJ Skid was awesome. If you are having a event, DJ Skid and Epic Entertainment is who you want to make your event successful. DJ Skid danced and keep things hopping. Everyone had such a good time. Arthur and the entire crew of Epic Entertainment is the best. Thank yout again, Roy Ingle

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Roy, thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure meeting your family and I am so glad DJ Skid did a wonderful job. He is truly a professional and knows how to make brides, grooms, and their family and guests happy. Epic Entertainment thanks you!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Arthur did a wonderful job of making sure the timing for each song was perfect for our event. He played slower music to begin with to get people comfortable out on the dance floor. Once there were a lot of people on the dance floor, he started playing songs that truly kept everyone dancing for the rest of the night. All of our guests had such a wonderful time despite how hot it was outside the night of our wedding! The music DJ Arthur played totally distracted us from the heat!

I also really enjoyed their website, and my ability to give them information about the day-of and the songs I wanted to be played. I was able to give them a full timeline of how the reception should run, and was able to give them a full list of songs I wanted played at the reception. The night ran very smoothly, and DJ Arthur stuck to all of my requests nicely! I was very pleased that we used Epic Entertainment for our wedding day!

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Lauren, thank you so much for the extremely wonderful review. You and Mitch were amazing. I couldn't believe the energy and excitement of you, your guests and your families. What blessings there were! Kate and I could just feel the love. Please keep it always and we will keep you in our hearts forever.

Recently Married

We had a very eclectic music request list that we were worried was going to leave people seated, but Arthur and Kate worked our requests into the night in such a way as to please a variety of people from different cultural backgrounds. Arthur can read crowds very well and pick the appropriate music to get people up and dancing. He had the ability to set the tempo of the night. They also tended to the bride and groom's needs throughout the night. We had nothing but great reviews from our guests about the music.

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

What a fascinating wedding and soooo much fun! Kate and I had a great time with your families. I pride myself in being able to read a crowd and adjust the music to all the different types of guests who come. Yours was a wonderful challenge and I am so very happy we exceeded all your expectations. Have a beautiful life together. You guys are great!!!

Candice
03/01/2015

We had a wonderful experience with DJ Arthur from Epic Entertainment! Our guests are still commenting on how we had the 'DJ of the Century' at our wedding!!! He was fun and encouraged an awesome party!!!

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Candice. Thank you so much! It was an amazing wedding. Your family and friends were the bomb! You both made such a beautiful couple and the dancing was so much fun. I wish every wedding was as ideal as yours. You will have a wonderful life together and many blessings from your friends and family!

Services Used: DJ

I was incredibly happy with DJ Arthur and Epic Entertainment! Super easy to work with, professional, efficient, and so nice! Epic has a great comprehensive website that allowed me to put in song requests and plan the schedule for the evening, and in planning DJ Arthur was very easy to get in touch with and very helpful!

At the reception he kept things moving and kept the party going - got on the dance floor with us many times and was incredibly entertaining - I lost track of the number of guests at the reception who asked me for his name and complimented him! Can't recommend enough!

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your very kind comments. It was a great wedding and we wish you every blessing and much joy forever!

Taylor
10/11/2014

Aurthur was the DJ at Andrew & I's wedding. He did a great job with out song choices, making us happy, & keeping the wedding lively!

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the great review. It was so much fun to meet you and Andrew and your families. We are so glad you had an amazing time!

Recently Married

We could not have a better experience with Arthur! Our wedding reception was one of the most fun events we've ever attended! He took charge of coordinating the timing before and after the ceremony, brought us snacks before we were announced into the reception, brought us our plates for the buffet line, and made sure we had everything we needed. He played the music we requested and added in variety that kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end. He danced and had fun with us and kept us all on our toes!! We do not have enough good things to say about Arthur and Epic Entertainment!

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the tremendous feedback. Epic Entertainment provides every bride with top quality service. We go above and beyond the 'normal' DJ work to ensure it is the best day of your life. It was a great wedding and we wish you every joy and blessing.

Katie
10/05/2014

I think he did an excellent job and the guests really enjoyed his presence!

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the enthusiastic review. Congratulations and much joy forever!

Robert
10/04/2014

DJ Skid was great! He kept the guests excited and music playing! He even let us borrow speaker wires for our ceremony at last minute!!! A+++

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

We are thrilled you were so happy with the fine work DJ Skid did. His level of client service is typical of the work of DJs Arthur, Brandon and Malik and Epic. We always try to go above and beyond to satisfy the needs of bride or groom. Many blessings and much joy always.

Beth
09/27/2014

Everything was beautiful and perfect. Thanks for taking part in our day

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

I appreciate the "everything was beautiful and perfect" . I thought it was a great wedding and am glad you thought everything was perfect. Much joy to both of you.

gina
09/20/2014

DJ SKID was awesome! Very engaging with guest's. ..had everybody dancing and having a great time!

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Skid is a great DJ and had wonderful things to say about both of you and your families. We greatly appreciate you choosing Epic Entertainment, LLC for your wedding music and wish you both every joy!