Epic Entertainment, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was incredibly happy with DJ Arthur and Epic Entertainment! Super easy to work with, professional, efficient, and so nice! Epic has a great comprehensive website that allowed me to put in song requests and plan the schedule for the evening, and in planning DJ Arthur was very easy to get in touch with and very helpful!

At the reception he kept things moving and kept the party going - got on the dance floor with us many times and was incredibly entertaining - I lost track of the number of guests at the reception who asked me for his name and complimented him! Can't recommend enough!

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your very kind comments. It was a great wedding and we wish you every blessing and much joy forever!

Taylor
10/11/2014

Aurthur was the DJ at Andrew & I's wedding. He did a great job with out song choices, making us happy, & keeping the wedding lively!

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the great review. It was so much fun to meet you and Andrew and your families. We are so glad you had an amazing time!

Recently Married

We could not have a better experience with Arthur! Our wedding reception was one of the most fun events we've ever attended! He took charge of coordinating the timing before and after the ceremony, brought us snacks before we were announced into the reception, brought us our plates for the buffet line, and made sure we had everything we needed. He played the music we requested and added in variety that kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end. He danced and had fun with us and kept us all on our toes!! We do not have enough good things to say about Arthur and Epic Entertainment!

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the tremendous feedback. Epic Entertainment provides every bride with top quality service. We go above and beyond the 'normal' DJ work to ensure it is the best day of your life. It was a great wedding and we wish you every joy and blessing.

Katie
10/05/2014

I think he did an excellent job and the guests really enjoyed his presence!

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the enthusiastic review. Congratulations and much joy forever!

Robert
10/04/2014

DJ Skid was great! He kept the guests excited and music playing! He even let us borrow speaker wires for our ceremony at last minute!!! A+++

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

We are thrilled you were so happy with the fine work DJ Skid did. His level of client service is typical of the work of DJs Arthur, Brandon and Malik and Epic. We always try to go above and beyond to satisfy the needs of bride or groom. Many blessings and much joy always.

Beth
09/27/2014

Everything was beautiful and perfect. Thanks for taking part in our day

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

I appreciate the "everything was beautiful and perfect" . I thought it was a great wedding and am glad you thought everything was perfect. Much joy to both of you.

gina
09/20/2014

DJ SKID was awesome! Very engaging with guest's. ..had everybody dancing and having a great time!

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Skid is a great DJ and had wonderful things to say about both of you and your families. We greatly appreciate you choosing Epic Entertainment, LLC for your wedding music and wish you both every joy!

Brian
09/13/2014

Arthur did a fantastic job at our wedding reception! He did a great job getting the crowd involved and was one of the best DJ's we have ever seen!!!!

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Brian and Stacey. You people were amazing! It's rare I get to see almost everyone dance ALL hours of a reception, including through dinner. Even your grandparents dance fantastic. Clearly both of you are very much in love and Kate and I wish you and your families every blessing and happiness. Thank you so much for sharing your special day with us and choosing Epic Entertainment.

Anita
08/30/2014

Arthur was easy to work with and chose just the right DJ for our wedding reception. He also provided additional information for brides to be that was valuable. DJ Skid was an awesome DJ and kept our wide age range of guests dancing and engaged for the duration. I would highly recommend Epic Entertainment for all your DJ needs. Thanks DJ Arthur and DJ Skid for making our special night even more special.

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Anita, thank you so much for your wonderful and supportive comments. They mean a great deal to Skid and me. All my blessings.

Recently Married

I had the best time and so did my guest! They talked about my DJ all night long! Thank you so much for making our wedding amazing!

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

You were a wonderful bride and we had so much fun meeting your family and friends. The slide show for your husband was so moving and well done. Thank you for letting Kate and me share the joy.

Kaycie
08/16/2014

Arthur was amazing! Couldn't ask for anything better! Thank you so much for everything you did to make our wedding the best day ever!

Austin and Kaycie Murph

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

It was an amazing wedding and Kate and I thank you so much for sharing your special day. The slide show was such a moving event and both of you are so clearly in love. It was wonderful.

Philip
08/08/2014

Arthur brought incredible energy to our reception and had a great feel for the crowd. Very flexible and easy to work with. Many guests during and after commented on how great Arthur was. I would recommend him to anyone. Fantastic experience.

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Phil. You and Ashley were amazing and so easy to work with. The venue was darling and your family and friends were great. I was so thrilled the raging thunderstorms didn't interfere and we slogged through it. LOL. That's the sign it will be a great marriage. So happy that Epic, and I could make it perfect. Kate and I thank you for a tremendous time. Much love from all of us forever.

Kim
07/26/2014

DJ Skid did a fantastic job at our wedding! He was so much fun and we had an excellent time and so did all of our guests!

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review of DJ Skid. He is surely a treasure and I am so glad you had a great wedding. Only wish I could have been there. Much joy to you both forever!

Recently Married

He was a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating and reasonably priced! Would definitely use again!

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much. It was great to work with your family and I wish you every joy and blessing.

Ann
06/21/2014

Epic truly did a fabulous job and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it!

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We had a great time and wish you and your families every joy!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Skid is awesome! I got married on June 14th and I'm sure he had alot of weddings and other events going on but he stayed in contact with me throughout the planning process and made me feel at ease going into the big day. As a DJ he was PHENOMENAL. He had the perfect mix of humor and encouraging everyone to get out on the dance floor and he truly is a funny guy. He improvised on the fly and added in some songs the maid of honor mentioned in her speech. He was very personable and got to know several of the guests and helped them keep the dance floor going. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend DJ Skid (Eric).

Epic Entertainment, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your wonderful and supportive comments concerning Epic Entertainment and DJ Skid! We wish you every blessing and much joy in your marriage.