Environmental Services Building

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

I do not have one bad thing to say about the environmental services building! I loved my wedding venue.
Tip: Double Check the kitchen he day of the wedding, so you do not run out of dishes.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was awesome! Great view and close to the water. Our wedding was the rainiest day of summer 2015 (August 14). The original plan was to have the reception outside on the lawn but because of the rain it had to be moved inside. They worked with us to set up the chairs for the ceremony how we liked, no questions asked. It was great! We had an amazing wedding day! Thank you again!! The only downside to it was you have to use their bartender and the selection of wines they provide was Merlot and Chardonnay of the bars choosing, I would have liked to choose the wine for the reception.

Sara
08/08/2015

Loved everything! Thank you for everything and Eena is amazing on getting back to you ! Our guests loved it and we sure enjoyed it as well.

Amanda W.
07/19/2015

My fiancé and I spent months looking for the perfect venue for our wedding, but we finally found it in the Environmental Services Building. First, the venue is beautiful. It has a nice lawn that overlooks the Puget Sound - it's an amazing view, and made the perfect backdrop for our ceremony. The courtyard is great for an outdoor reception. One of my favorite parts is the bridge to the side of the building - it's canopied by trees that let the sun filter in, and it made a great setting for some of our wedding photos.

Everyone at the ESB was a pleasure to work with, and they were always helpful every time I had a question. The price was great too, and we were on a tight budget. Considering everything we got - from the beautiful setting to the friendly people and service - it was a wonderful value. All of our guests said it was a great location for our wedding and were impressed by the location.

My husband and I are so happy we found the Environmental Services Building. It was the perfect place for our wedding!

Environmental Services Building responded with the following comments:

The ESB is definitely a hidden gem in the area! We are so glad you chose us as your venue for your special day. Congratulations and many blessings for your future.

Recently Married

The view and atmosphere is so beautiful and enjoyable for all ages. Their staff is amazing at making accommodations even if they are last minute. Communication is fast and efficient.

Environmental Services Building responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kinds words about our staff. It's definitely a team effort, one that is not taken lightly! Thank you for utilizing the ESB for your special day. Congratulations!

Crysta
07/11/2015

All an all great venue, lots offer space wise. Love the view! The staff was very helpful from the very beginning from when to be there to book the venue, all the way down to how and were to set up of the cermony. They were also very flexible with my wedding coordinator on the day of making sure everything was perfect!

Recently Married

Super beautiful and comfortable space. The staff was very kind and helpful.

Recently Married

The price for this venue is such a bargain. The staff were very friendly and very accommodating.

Margaret
08/30/2014

Beautiful location and the building provides flexibility that other wedding venues don't. We had VERY iffy weather for the wedding but with the large banquet room and lobby - and the partially covered patio area, we didn't have a problem. Weather even managed to improve as the evening wore on and everyone thought it was lovely.
Eena and team are very easy to work with and I think this is a superb wedding venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love, love, loved working with Eena, and the team at the environmental services building. They were flexible, helpful, and professional. The venue was perfect. We were married outside, and had our reception on the lawn as well, with the beautiful view of the Pudget Sound.

The Environmental Services Building is a great building with great bathrooms, kitchen, a/v, a team to help set up, flip the space, and clean up, and always readily available with anything you would need.

The price for this venue is also a great deal for what you're getting! I couldn't be happier with our venue, and all our guests loved the location and view as well.

David
08/22/2014

This venue is absolutely fantastic! The views are stunning, and the facility is top notch! The staff was great and Eena made the process so easy and stress free! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Alyssa
08/17/2014

All of the staff was very nice and helpful. Whenever there was a question, they were quick to assist. I would gladly recommend this venue to my friends and colleagues at school.

Kara
08/14/2014

The venue at the ESB was amazing! We couldn't of picked a better place to share our special day together. We had family coming from all over the states and wanted them to see why we love the Pacific Northwest and this venue has the most amazing views of the Puget Sound. The building itself is unique and the staff was very attentive and accommodating. Eena was my point of contact for booking the venue and she answered all the questions I had leading up to the day of the wedding. She always answered my emails promptly and was very informative and accommodating. The venue was also very affordable. Thank you Eena and the ESB for making our day amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Pierce County Environmental Services building was an absolute joy to work with and have our wedding at! Being on a tight budget, the venue offered all of the amenities that the Chambers Bay Golf Course had, but at a fraction of the cost:) I would hands down say this is the best wedding venue location in the Pierce County area!

1+ year ago

Eena West at the Environmental Services Building was wonderful to work with for our wedding! The venue was stunning, everyone was in awe of the beautiful sunset that night, and it really couldn't have been a more picturesque scene. Eena is very responsive and professional, and was very patient with my mom and a family friend who stopped by a number of times trying to sort out decorations. I would highly recommend looking at this venue soon - it's a hidden gem that is quickly being discovered. The only concern that you'll want to look into is their alcohol policy. They used to allow you to bring in your own alcohol (and therefore save a bundle), but have now switched over to requiring the Chambers Bay golf course provide this service. Other than that, this venue really is perfect.

Dallas
07/20/2014

Amazing venue to use for a wedding. Breathtaking view of Puget Sound along with top notch service by the staff there. All of the tables and chairs were setup exactly how we wanted them to be prior to arriving and they took care of all of the cleanup. There were no complaints from any of our wedding guests and we highly recommend them for all events, especially a wedding!