Environmental Services Building

Profile Picture
Amanda W.
1 Review
07/19/2015

My fiancé and I spent months looking for the perfect venue for our wedding, but we finally found it in the Environmental Services Building. First, the venue is beautiful. It has a nice lawn that overlooks the Puget Sound - it's an amazing view, and made the perfect backdrop for our ceremony. The courtyard is great for an outdoor reception. One of my favorite parts is the bridge to the side of the building - it's canopied by trees that let the sun filter in, and it made a great setting for some of our wedding photos.

Everyone at the ESB was a pleasure to work with, and they were always helpful every time I had a question. The price was great too, and we were on a tight budget. Considering everything we got - from the beautiful setting to the friendly people and service - it was a wonderful value. All of our guests said it was a great location for our wedding and were impressed by the location.

My husband and I are so happy we found the Environmental Services Building. It was the perfect place for our wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location