Enjoy Your Party inc

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Words cannot express how happy I am that I hired Enjoy Your Party for my wedding this past May! I needed servers and bartenders for my wedding and from beginning to end Rosanna was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her professionalism, kindness, and eagerness to help make everything a smooth process was something that I appreciated so much (even to the point of helping me move tables the day before the wedding, lol). Although I am in Florida and Rosanna lives in New Jersey, she promptly answered each phone call and email, which played a huge factor in me hiring her...she was ALWAYS available to answer any questions that I may have. Rosanna made sure that she was in Florida well in advance of my wedding so that we had the opportunity to review everything and make sure we were all on the same page. From our initial phone conversation I knew that with her I would not have to worry about a thing; she assured me that all would be taken care of, and it was! The Enjoy Your Party staff was wonderful and had such great attitudes; before I could even think of asking for something at my wedding, they were right there! They were professionally dressed and took great care of my guests. Rosanna knows exactly what she is doing and how to execute an event flawlessly, and I greatly appreciate her and her entire team. Thank you Enjoy Your Party for making my wedding so special!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

My husband I were so gratetful and iimpressed by the wonderful job Rosanna and the Enjoy Your Party staff did with so little notice. When I told people I replaced a wedding vendor the week before the wedding, they told me I was crazy. When I told them exactly what service I replaced, they thought I was certififiable. I know now, without a doubt, that I made the best decision for us and all of our guests. I don't believe our wedding would have run as smootly as it did, if it wasn't for Rosanna. She took all of my plans and made them come to life and for that I will always be grateful. The wedding turned out better than I believed it could be. I had my doubts about having it at the non-traditional venue we chose after I started pulling the plans together, but after being there and seeing how it all turned out, I get a little tear in my eye because I know it was the perfect mix of what we both wanted for our wedding...me a little classy, him casual and fun. Thanks to Rosanna and her staff's extremely hard work we got both.

If you are considering planning your wedding at a non-traditional location and need staff to manage your event and the day, I would make Enjoy Your Party one of your first calls!

Services Used: Wedding Planning