Enduring Promises Inc
Imagine. Create. Celebrate.
17-7000 Mcleod Road
Suite 315
Niagra Falls, ON L2G 7K3  | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious...

Profile   Reviews (320)   Photos   Videos   FAQ   Blog   Map
 (4.9/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We are so very grateful to have had Rob Brouwer as our officiant. From our very first meeting with Rob he put our minds at ease and was so very helpful, friendly and genuine on our special day. He was exactly what we'd hoped for in an officiant and the suggestions he made for our service made our service perfect!

My husband and I loved that we were able to personalize our ceremony to reflect our love and personalities.

I will be recommending Enduring Promises, specifically Rob Brouwer, to all my friends and family. Thank you, Rob!
Hi Lisa and Brett,

Thank you for your very kind words of support for Enduring Promises and myself. They are greatly appreciated.

I was so very honoured to be a part of your Special Day! It gives me a great sense of joy knowing that your family and friends enjoyed the meaningful and memorable ceremony that you guys created.

I wish you both for a long and love-filled life together! ~ Rob
Wedding: 09/06/2014

Amit 1 Reviews
My fiancé and I got married on 1st September, 2014. Jason Persaud was the officiant conducting our marriage. He was very considerate, helpful, and flexible with our requests. I highly recommend Jason and Enduring Promises. Thank you Jason for making our special day highly memorable!!
Hi Amit & Kiran,

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding celebration, and for your kind comments - they are truly appreciated.

It was wonderful to meet so many of your family who travelled from around the world to be present to celebrate with you. That was a special touch in itself.

It was truly an honour to have officiated your ceremony and to see the genuine love that you have for one another.

I wish you continued happiness in your marriage and throughout all your tomorrows. ~ Jason
Wedding: 09/01/2014

Helena 2 Reviews
I had such a hard time finding a wedding officiant for our wedding and I went on line and started just picking random companies. Some of these companies took too long to get back to me, and I went with the first one who did, Enduring Promises. They were quick to respond and very good at finding me the perfect officiant.
Our officiant, Brian Manuel, met with us in a public place so that we felt secure and worry free about a stranger coming into our home. From the first meeting, we knew he was the one. He gave us so many options and never tried to change our minds about how or what we should do. He communicated with us on a regular basis and was so supportive and encouraging that we felt like we had known him much longer than just one meeting.
The wedding went off exactly the way we wanted it, short and simple. Our guest even commented on how nice it was. Brian has a sense of humor that made us so relaxed during such a stressful time.
Thank you to Brian and Enduring Promises for making my dream wedding even better.
Helena P
Good morning Helena & Dominic

Thank you for the very kind words, they mean a great deal to me. It was my pleasure to serve you and your families by officiating your wedding ceremony - you created a truly personal and memorable ceremony.

Helena you looked absolutely beautiful and Dominic you cleaned up so well I hardly recognized you! Kidding aside, your families, especially Rebecca, did an amazing job in decorating your venue and added so much to your Special Day.

Thanks again for inviting me to participate in your incredible celebration. I wish you much joy, contentment and prosperity as you begin this new chapter in your life's story. ~ Brian
Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mike was the best & we new this right away from our first meeting. He immediately gave us information and all the while asking the right questions to find out what our vision of our ceremony would be. All questions were answered in a straight forward way. Once on their website ( which is so thoughtfully designed) we were able to see examples & customize our wedding ceremony. Mike guided us throughout the finalization of every little detail. Details that we didn't think of & that didn't think an officiant would think of to care about. You'll discover this once you meet him. After our beautiful and up beat ceremony we had such great feedback from our guests that our Officiant Mike was wonderful, fun, clear & overall made sure everyone was having a good time.
Thank you Mike & enduring promises for making the planning & execution side of things so easy & really delivering the day of.
Derek & Leighton
Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Everything about this service was perfect.

We decided to plan our wedding a mere two weeks before the big day. After a couple days of looking around we found this service and contacted them. Mike replied to us immediately and continued to impress us every time we spoke until and including our wedding.
We didn't give him any time at all to arrange our day but he didn't flinch. He sent us his fees, a simple form, and his script. We asked that he make one simple tweak to the script and he was more than happy to do so.

We emailed the payment and he showed up exactly when he said he was going to.

We couldn't have been happier with the service, it was exactly what we had asked for. We received several compliments from our guests about the service afterward as well.

Aside from all of that, the price was perfect, far below the alternatives.

I have already recommended this service to my friends and I plan to recommend it to more in the future.
Hi there Andrew and Meg

Thank you for your kind words of support. It was my pleasure to have serve you and your family on your wedding day.

Enduring Promises and I wish you both continued happiness and prosperity as you start this new chapter in your lives together. ~ Mike
Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hello Wedding Wire!! I am writing today to express my happiness with Enduring Promises Inc and our FANTASTIC personal wedding Officiant, Pam Moss. Upon meeting Pam for the first time, we were both relieved and loved that wonderful lady from the day we met her, she helped us plan the perfect day even giving advice and offered her unwavering support. I was able to contact Pam directly whenever we had questions, some were silly and others were just to hear her kind guiding voice. Without her, our day simply would not have been so perfect. When our day arrived Pam blew our guests away! Everyone in attendance had to tell me how impressed they were with Pam! She did it all on our day, including visiting the bride and groom separately to make sure we knew our day was going smoothly! In fact more than 5 of our own guests will be using her and Enduring Promises in the future for their OWN wedding celebrations! I cannot gush enough about the service that I received. If you are a bride, USE this wonderful service with a Custom Ceremony Console to ease your mind and to completely plan YOUR custom perfect day, if your lucky enough Pam Moss might even be available! Believe me when I say, if you want the perfect memory of your special day, Enduring Promises will deliver. We are forever grateful to Pam Moss and Enduring Promises for helping us plan our entire ceremony...Thank you for making our memories so sweet, and Pam you deserve so much for everything you have done, we are forever grateful. SINCERELY, LEIGH & JORDAN CARON
Leigh and Jordan,

thank you so much for your very generous review. Your ceremony was so intimate, warm and fun - I was honoured to be a part of it….truly!

Your mom playing and all of us singing as you so gracefully and cheerfully walked to the front with your dad, will be a lasting memory to be sure.

The love between you two is so apparent…and I wish you much joy, health and happiness in your life together. ~ Pam
Wedding: 08/30/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
Pam was amazing through our entire wedding process. She's kind, easy-going and genuine. The experience could not be better. The ceremony console was extremely easy to use, Pam was always there to guide us which allowed us to customize our own ceremony with uniqueness and originality. On the day of our wedding, Pam went above and beyond to help organize our set-up. We love the fact that she arrived extra early and kept checking on us from time to time to make sure we were feeling okay before starting anything. She also asked us if there were anything else (other than the ceremony) that she can do to help make our day go smoother. This was something she didn't need to offer.

We are very thankful to have Pam as our wedding officiant. Of all the vendors we came across during our wedding planning, Pam is absolutely our favourite to communicate with. It makes us smile everytime we think of her because Pam is such a lovely person to work with.

Enduring Promises is a great company to work with. They're very helpful and prompt with their responses. We would definitely recommend Enduring Promises (especially Pam Moss!) as a wedding officiant to any of our family and friends. Thank you Pam, for leaving us such a wonderful memory for our special day.

Jojo and Justin
Wedding: 08/29/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Enduring Promises team was very helpful from first phone call inquiring about services offered and fees.
They were professional and prompt in their responses,and they took a genuine interest in us as a couple.
Our officiant was Jason Persaud,he's a amazing person both professionally and personably.
Jason helped make our wedding a truly magical day,we couldn't have asked for a better officiant.
Jason has become a real friend to us and we keep in touch often,he is a source of great marriage advise
and we've recently learned that we're expecting our first child :) Jason has been supportive in that area as well. We highly recommend Enduring Promises (and Jason) to everyone looking for a relaxed,memorable and enjoyable wedding experience.

Hi Mary & Aaron,

Thank you for your encouraging words. It was an honour to officiate your ceremony and celebrate with you and your family on your wedding day. You created a ceremony that was truly reflective of your personalities and values - especially your humour! It truly was a great day of celebration.

I wish you continued joy and prosperity and I look forward to getting together to share a coffee and hear about your fabulous honeymoon! ~ Jason
Wedding: 08/24/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Enduring promises helped us find Phil Merchant who was our officiant at our wedding and He made it a memorable one, it was very stress-free, the console we created was followed to the letter which made it our own designed wedding with everyone having fun and being a part of it. Phil was very supportive and was ready to listen. Even in our short notice enduring promises made sure we got our officiant and always responded on time. I will recommend them to anyone and everyone.
Enduring Promises Inc responded with the following comments:
Thank you Naomi and Ebere for your gracious words, it was a privilege to be part of your special day. You and Chika made it down those steps without incident (which was the hardest part) and from there your ceremony only got better. It was truly a great celebration!

Thanks again for inviting me to participate in your ceremony. Please don't hesitate to connect with me if I can be of assistance in the future.

I wish you much joy and prosperity. ~ Phil
Wedding: 08/23/2014

Conrad and... 1 Reviews
Pastor Brad Brownell professionalism was communicated with clarity throughout the ceremony. He is a clear and coherent speaker which we are willing to recommend to anyone who wants an outstanding officiant to direct and guide their ceremony. We are grateful to have Pastor Brad officiate our wedding and for anyone who wants the true meaning of marriage communicated to their friends and family, he would definitely be the guy you want to work with!
Hi Conrad and Katie,

Thank you for allowing me the privilege of serving you, your family and friends by participating in your wedding ceremony! It was a wonderful celebration and it was great to see how many people love and support you guys! I hope you enjoyed your Special Day as much as your guests did.

I wish you all the best as you begin your new life together! ~ Brad
Wedding: 08/23/2014

Sarah 1 Reviews
Our officiant Jason Persaud was amazing! We wanted a laid back, fun, and casual wedding. He provided us with exactly that. My family all commented on how friendly he was. We had a great time with lots of laughs which is exactly what we were going for.
While I didn't really use the console much as Jason provided me with a tailored short and sweet ceremony at my request, it was very easy to use when I did go though it.
Both Enduring Promises and Jason were very flexible accommodating our wishes.

I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. Our day was perfect and stress free. Just like a wedding should be.
Hi Sarah & Graham,

I really appreciate your kind words. It brings me great joy to know that I was able to help, in a small way, make your wedding day exactly what you had envisioned.

It was so wonderful to see you both relaxed, stress free and enjoying your Special Day with family and friends.

Thank you again for the honour of officiating your wedding ceremony. May you continue to celebrate your love and may it continue to flourish throughout the years. ~ Jason
Wedding: 08/22/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If it wasn't for our officiant, our wedding would have been a disaster. Minister Bryan Manuel was the best, he offered his personal support and time to ensure our wedding ceremony was one to remember.
I was over an hour late due to some unforeseen circumstances and rather then making my already unpleasant day worst....he calm my spirit with a reassuring smile and some simple words " Don't worry, everything will be alright"
Even my husband and father can't stop lamenting on how awesome Min Bryan was......
Thank you Enduring Promises and especially to you Minister Bryan Manuel. ......God is Good....

Mr & Mrs Roethof
Hi Mauricia and Gadaffy,

Thank you for your very kind and gracious words of support.

Mauricia, you looked absolutely beautiful, and you both looked like you were enjoying the ceremony your created for your Special Day of celebration.

It was a great honour to officiate your ceremony, but more importantly, it was a pleasure getting to know you and your family through the process. You have loving families, and a great group of friends and supporters who each contributed so m much to your celebration.

Tamika's reading and your personal and heartfelt vows contributed to make your ceremony truly a reflection of your personalities and a ceremony which your guests - and I - will remember as a very special celebration and not "just another wedding".

I wish you both continued happiness, health and prosperity throughout you lifetime of love. ~ Brian

Wedding: 08/22/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had the pleasure of having Rinette Emerson as our officiant and I couldn't imagine a more warm, professional, thorough person to have been there for our wedding day.

I absolutely love the website Enduring Promises has created to help couples create their personalized ceremony details. They are quick to respond and the process they have created to help brides with this part of the wedding is flawless. Enduring Promises has truly exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend them to any bride.

Rinette: a special thank-you for all the suggestions, tips and all your help!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rinette Emerson was the Officiant for our Wedding and we could not have been happier. She exceeded any and all expectations my husband and I had for an officiant. She is incredibly easy to work with, she made us laugh and feel comfortable throughout the entire process, especially during the ceremony. We have already received so many compliments and inquiries about Rinette. She has an air about her that is SO calming, which is exactly what you need on your Wedding day! I would strongly recommend Rinette to anyone!
Enduring Promises allows you to create your entire ceremony on an online console. It is so easy to use and incredibly convenient. They have SO many templates to choose from but you can also edit any part of the ceremony at any time. You can send your ceremony updates to your officiant right from the website. I don't know that it could ever be easier than that!
Enduring Promises as a whole is a fantastic company to work with. Whether you're speaking with your assigned officiant or anyone else, it is always a pleasant experience. They are very professional, flexible, and really help to relieve some of the wedding planning stress. I would most definitely recommend this company to others.
Dear Samantha and Conner

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words and for asking me to participate in your wedding celebration.

Your vows were a wonderful balance of humour and commitment and were extremely heartfelt and sincere.

I thoroughly enjoyed meeting your family and friends and your wedding party was a joy to work with - you have an amazing group of loving friends!

Again I wish you guys great joy and prosperity as you begin this new chapter in your love story. ~ Rinette
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding ceremony was so incredible thanks to Jim Emerson. He shared our humour and made us feel comfortable on our special day. Our guests kept telling us during the ceremony how much they enjoyed our ceremony and Jim.

We loved the online ceremony console as it made it much easier to create our day. Throughout the process, Jim was always available and responded promptly. His suggestions helped to make our ceremony perfect for us.

I would highly recommend Enduring Promises, especially Jim. Thank you so much!!
Hi Tasha and Jason

It's hard to believe that you guys have been married for over a month now - time passes just too quickly.

Thank you for your kind words of support. You have made my Monday morning!

There wasn't a dry eye at Atlantis when you presented the roses to your mothers. It was such a personal and memorable part of your wedding celebration.

Following your ceremony several of your guests commented to me how much they enjoyed the ceremony you guys created and how much it reflected your personalities.

Again I thank you for your encouraging words and wish you continued joy and prosperity throughout your life together. ~ Jim

Private User 1 Reviews
Pam was an extremely helpful, friendly and professional officiant. We lived in a different province than where our wedding was taking place, and Pam was still extremely helpful and responsive. We were able to do a Skype first meeting, and Pam was very helpful via email with any questions we had. On the actual wedding day, she made everyone feel very calm and assured, and she made our small ceremony feel very welcoming and intimate.

The ceremony console was very easy to use and was really helpful in giving suggestions. It was really easy for both of us to make changes, and our officiant could view it immediately when we submitted our ideas.

In the initial booking of our officiant with Enduring Promises as a company, they were also very helpful. They got back to us immediately and connected us with Pam, our officant, very quickly. The entire booking process was very painless!
Wedding: Recently Married
 289-434-4822
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire