Enduring Promises Inc

Imagine. Create. Celebrate.

17-7000 Mcleod Road
Suite 315
Niagra Falls, ON L2G 7K3 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was helping my father with his wedding ceremony and spoke to a very lovely lady from Enduring Promises over the phone, who was very helpful with booking the wedding date.
Jim was selected to be the officiant for the wedding. He was very thorough and helpful. He explained everything in detail, and gave some great suggestions for the ceremony. I would highly recommend Enduring Promises/Jim, you can definitely see his passion in marrying two people who were meant to be. Thanks again!

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
Naomi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Enduring Promises for making our day perfect. We chose Belma Vardy as our officiant. She conducted herself with extreme professionalism and a warm heart. Her smile was captivating and put everyone at ease. Belma, you exceeded our expectations. When I had a small breakdown due to a family problem just minutes before my entrance, you gave me the strength and courage to walk down the aisle to meet my beloved groom. We can't thank you enough for your time in helping us create a special day. The template from Enduring Promises was easy to use and meant a lot as we were able to create our day the way we wanted to. It helped us to stay organize for our day as we knew what to expect. We will definitely be recommending you to other couples. Thank you again, Pamela and Sean

Dear Pamela and Sean,

Thank you for your kind words. It was such a privilege to officiate at your wedding. I thoroughly enjoyed helping you create a very memorable and personal ceremony.

Pamela, you looked absolutely beautiful coming to the front and the boys were amazing!

I wish you both much joy and happiness as you journey and grow together throughout the seasons of your lives.

Thanks again. ~ Belma

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike did an amazing job for our wedding. Well organized, professional, prompt responses to our questions. The website you use to create your ceremony is fantastic - easy to use and very handy. He made everything so easy for us. Great presence, all our family and friends were commenting on how good a job he did with the ceremony.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We loved our officiant Rinette. She totally got us. We had a very non-traditional ceremony on a rooftop with a lot of modern musical elements and she completely set the tone. People were cheering which is exactly what we wanted. She was also very helpful with all the wording for the ceremony because we basically wanted to write everything and she was always available for advice etc. I would highly recommend her, she really listens to what you want and gets to know you as a couple!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We met with Jim Emerson and knew he would be a perfect officiant for us. He was very helpful in providing advice around the ceremony and ensured it stayed true to us. We couldn't have been happier with how the ceremony turned out. Some guests even thought he was a family member because of how comfortable he was with us (and vice versa). His light touch, humour and sincerity were a perfect combination. Highly recommend the company, and Jim in particular.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had a small ceremony with Brian Manuel as our officiant. Right from the start he was very professional, and keen to work with us to make our day exactly what we wanted. We had aboslutely not stress during our planning or on our wedding day thanks to Brian taking the lead.
All of the guests spoke very highly of his professionalism and how he carried out the ceremony.

The company Enduring Promises uses a module/planner to allow you to design your own ceremony with your own words, or very well worded suggestions from them. Brian helped along the way and always added his own ideas to make the ceremony flow.

Overall it was a great experience, I would recommend Brian and Enduring Promises to anyone, it was top notch service for a competitive price.

Hi Zaneta and Collin,

Thank you for the very kind words. It was an honour to serve you at your wedding celebration and Le Select Bistro. I enjoyed spending time with your family and meeting some of your friends. From all the feedback I heard, your guests thoroughly enjoyed the personal and unique ceremony you created.

Again, I wish you much happiness, contentment and friendship over the years. ~ Brian

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike Van Slingerland was absolutely amazing. He was our officiant for our wedding yesterday, and I can't say enough good things about him. He was professional and kind, passionate, and had a wonderful presence. He was very reassuring - which is always important when you are feeling stressed and anxious about a big event, and made us feel very comfortable with everything. Our guests thought he was amazing and many of them approached us after the ceremony complimenting him, and asking us where we found him. They loved his personality and how he made our ceremony fun and romantic. He suggested several elements that we ended up incorporating into our ceremony, which made it even more special. We would highly recommend Mike in the future as we gave us exactly what we wanted for our special day!

Dear Claire and Michael

It was an honor to serve you at Hilton Garden Inn this past weekend. Your ceremony was very unique and memorable a pleasure to officiate. You created a very personal ceremony by incorporating several unique elements into it.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your big day. I wish you continued happiness. ~ Mike

Claire
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Review of Mike Van Slingerland: Amazing summarizes Review of Mike Van Slingerland: Amazing summarizes our experience. Mike was recommended to us as a referral. On our first meeting we mentioned to Mike that we hoped we would have a unique ceremony. When we met with Mike two weeks before the wedding day, we handed him a very complex ceremony and script. Mike was surprised by the complexity but was up for the challenge -- his most challenging ceremony out of 5000 he has already completed. Mike exceeded our expectations by being professional, supportive, providing advice and information to make our ceremony a success. We really wanted to have our family and friends involved and feel like they all had a part of the ceremony. Mike was incredibly energetic and enthusiastic and able to get everyone involved. Without any hesitation, we strongly recommend Mike to any couple looking for an officiant.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our officiant was Jim Emerson. He was amazing! Our wedding day went perfect and it's all thanks to Jim's professionalism and organization. The program that Enduring Promises uses to help set up your ceremony is so user friendly, and allows you to create your own unique wedding. Jim was always readily available to answer all of our questions and provide us with wonderful feedback. We had an absolutely stress free day, Jim was very helpful in keeping the flow of the day on track. He was very engaging to our guests and very calming to work with. I would highly recommend anyone looking for an officiant to seek out Enduring Promises, and specifically ask for Jim Emerson! Thank you so much for making our day so memorable!

Hi Lori and Ryan

It was a great day of celebration for you as well as your guests. I thought that the two Jennifers did a wonderful job with the readings you gave them and your vows were very personal and matched your personalities to a tee.

I received several compliments from your guests on the ceremony you created and I know that they were fully engaged throughout your ceremony - cell phones were never a problem!

Again I thank you for the invitation to celebrate with you and wish you much happiness together. ~ Jim

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our officiant Ron Shantz from Enduring Promises was, in a word, fantastic.

From the moment we met with Ron, we had a great comfort level with him that allowed us to focus on every other aspect of the wedding without having to worry about the ceremony.

Ron is patient, kind and had great suggestions about how we could customize our ceremony to our own needs. When it came to the rehearsal, Ron helped to reduce our anxiety with a thorough walk through that eliminated any ambiguity as to what we could expect on our big day.

At the ceremony, everything went off without a hitch, and Ron was excellent.

At Enduring Promises, they allow couples to full customize their ceremony with an easy to use online 'ceremony console.' This allowed my wife and I to eliminate some sections of the wedding we didn't want, and to add personalized touches to make it our own unique experience.

Enduring Promises was great to work with, and the communication we had with them was seamless and without any issues. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an officiant.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Enduring Promises was recommended to me by my photographer and I could not have been happier with them, and would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Mike was our officiant and from the very beginning, we knew we were in good hands. He guided us through the different ceremonial elements and made some great suggestions based on what we were looking for in our own ceremony. He was quick at responding to questions and went above and beyond by recommending other vendors to us whenever we asked.

With Mike we never had to worry about the ceremony, that was probably one of the areas were I didn't have to spend so much time preparing for because Mike had taken care of it all.
On the day of, he guided us through the ceremony flawlessly and really looked after us, which when you're nervous and overwhelmed is invaluable.

The best part though was that he brought an air of calmness, warmth and personality to our ceremony. He engaged with our guests during the ceremony and made it feel really intimate and personal, and not stuffy, which is exactly what we had wanted. He also made sure that he wasn't in the way of our photos during the ceremony, which makes all of the difference in your photos.

I can't thank Enduring Promises enough for making our ceremony so perfect!

Hi Tatiana and Jeff

It was my honor and pleasure to serve you at Arta Gallery this past weekend.

Your romantic candlelit ambiance was a perfect backdrop to your ceremony. Thank you for the privilege of being able to serve you and your families.

May you continue to enjoy the adventures of life and your future together. ~ Mike

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We LOVED Rinette! We had an outdoor ceremony with over 150 people and Rinette was able to make the ceremony feel intimate and personal. The online tool has a lot of resources to help you plan the perfect ceremony. Our guests loved how warm and personable Rinette was and said it was a perfect representation of us. Rinette was great at giving us feedback on our personal vows and ceremony as a whole. We had a non-denominational wedding, but there was no shortage of love and personality. The price is also one of the best you can find and they had no problem working Thanksgiving Sunday (and didn't charge extra). Absolutely great!

Enduring Promises Inc responded with the following comments:

Thank you Elisa for your incredibly kind words!
It was such an honour to be a part of your wedding celebration!

I loved how you included not only both your goddaughters as readers - but also Onyx, your dog, had a special part to play! Your wedding party was a wonderful group of people and your celebration was a wonderful one.

May you have an incredibly happy marriage filled with smiles, contentment and gluten-free pancakes!
~Rinette

Elisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike Van Slingerland was an outstanding officiant at our ceremony. Our guests are still raving about how great he was at officiating our wedding - my brother even asked him right then if he's available for his May wedding! My husband and I felt we were in the best of hands through the entire ceremony planning process and knew that aspect of the wedding was one area we had no reason to worry about at all. Mike was enthusiastic, professional and extremely engaging for the audience. We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant for their big day!

Dear Stephanie and Justin

It was an absolute privilege serving you and your family on your wedding day at the Burroughs. I am sure that your guests appreciated how much time and effort you invested in making your vows books. It is a testimony to the strength of your commitment and relationship.

On behalf of Enduring Promises and myself, we wish you much joy and prosperity throughout your marriage. ~ Mike

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding on October 12, 2014. We had jim as our officiant and we couldn't be more pleased! He was a joy to work with and made things simple and easy! I would recommend enduring promises inc to anyone looking for an officiant; helpful, easy, and professional.. Made the day less stressful! 5/5 in my books! Thanks guys!!

Hi Samantha and Romeo

Thanks for your encouraging words - you have made my day!

It was a pleasure celebrating with you, your families and friends. It was a beautiful day at Kariya Park and you both looked incredibly happy together.

I wish you continued happiness and all the very best. ~ Jim

• Flexibility: 5.0

Enduring Promises has been amazing with all our wedding needs. We had Ron as our officiant, and he was the perfect fit for our wedding. We had many laughs over coffee when we first met and we knew he would be the one for us. What we loved about Enduring Promises is that we can taylor our wedding day to what we want. We got to choose all our readings, and all of our pieces to our wedding. We loved that we could make our now vows, our own affirmations and our own I Do's as I call them. Being teachers we wanted personal touches to the ceremony, just like we do in lessons. I am so glad we found Enduring Promises on here and we were able to have someone come provide us with the tools we needed and offer us a great ceremony. Ron was warm, loving, cheerful and insightful the day before the wedding and the day off. Thank you Enduring Promises!

Enduring Promises Inc responded with the following comments:

Thanks Nicole and Kyle for your kind words.

It was a delight to serve you as you created a very personal ceremony...and your rehearsal was just a lot of fun! It was wonderful to see you incorporate readings into the ceremony that reflected your vocations as teachers. From the laughter and cheering from your guests, it was pretty clear that they enjoyed the ceremony that you guys created.

I wish you all the blessings life has to offer. ~ Ron

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I thought Rinnette was wonderful, we have no complaints whatsoever.

Hi Della and Jacques

There is no better way to celebrate Thanksgiving that to exchange vows in the presence of dear friends.

Congratulations and best wishes for a life fulled with happiness and prosperity. ~ Rinette

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Jacques
226-317-0633
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards