Enduring Promises Inc

Value
Flexibility
Christina
06/20/2015

Using Enduring Promise's and in specific our Officiant Rinette was one of the easiest and greats decisions my husband and I made for the most amazing day of our lives. When meeting with Rinette before the wedding for the ceremony console we knew instantly that we needed her to marry us. Her genuine nature and ability to click with us instantly was what ultimately led us to choosing her as one of the most important people to us on the day that began our forever.
Leading up to the wedding Rinette was always readily available for advice or help in anyway. Continuously providing feedback on the ceremony content and suggestions that she felt would work best in her professional opinion. And for that I was so grateful; this being the first wedding I have ever planned. And I know all brides and grooms can appreciate any help they can get at this somewhat stressful time.
The day before the wedding and on the wedding she was there offering her kind words and calming voice to make the process one that we will never forget. Easing us into the ceremony and ensuing us that it would be wonderful... and that it was.

I can strongly say that she made the ceremony, thanks to her we felt at ease and as if no one else was watching us, we were just there in the moment leading up to becoming husband and wife. It ran so smoothly and it was just overall amazing.

Enduring Promises as a company was GREAT! They were able to find us the perfect officiant in a efficient manner, meeting all our expectations and being very reasonably priced.

In closing I would highly recommend Enduring Promises to all looking for an officiant and in specific ours Rinette! It will be one of the least stressful and successful of your many choices for that day.

06/20/2015

My HUSBAND and I chose Pam Moss for our June 20th wedding. We had met with a couple officiants (from different companies) who had almost stern attitudes, and we weren't sure if it was because they were judgmental or we look young for our age, or whatever... but it made us uncomfortable. This was not the case with Pam! She was the perfect mix of kind, down-to-earth, but professional. She was SUPER sweet on the day of our wedding, and helped me be calm right before the ceremony. She even helped my mom with my veil and last minute details in the back room. She was helpful all along the way and willing to Skype with us for all of our planning needs prior to the wedding. Enduring Promises has an online portal where you can easily set up your whole ceremony. It was actually more fun and easier than I thought it would be, and they allow you to completely make it your own if you want. Highly recommend Pam!

Recently Married

Jason Persaud, was very professional, cooperative and made our wedding a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Enduring Promises and Jason Persaud to family, friends and colleagues. He was flexible, informative, easy going which made our day stress-free. He handled our special wedding day with passion, kindness and he truly exceeded the call of duty. We couldn't have asked for anything more we are truly thankful and grateful to Enduring Promises and Jason Persaud. Thank you and God Bless.

Katrina
05/30/2015

Richard Bristow from Enduring Promises, was amazing officiant! We has so nice and helpful through out the whole process. He provided great advice and suggestions and was always on hand to answer any questions. He always replies right away and did a great walk through to demonstrate how the wedding console works. He made the day and ceremony flow exactly how we wanted. He was perfect and so was our day and enduring promises!!

Hi Katrina and Joshua,
Thank you very much for your encouraging words. It was a real pleasure to be part of your wedding day celebration. You created a unique ceremony and your mother’s emotional responses were very evident when you presented them with roses.

It was a great time of celebration and I thank you for inviting me to participate together with your friends and family.

I wish you great happiness as you continue to live out your love story together.
~ Richard

Recently Married

Brad Brownell was amazing and integral in maintaining the smooth 'flow' of the ceremony. He was extremely courteous and friendly to all of our guests. Many wedding ceremonies can be boring but Brad brought exuberance and tactfully made the crowd laugh and cheer which can be difficult to achieve. Without exception Brad's quality of service was exceptional. He catered to every need we had during the ceremony and we never felt pressured or stressed. We would recommend Brad as an Officiant for any ceremony. Look no further than to the services of Brad Brownell! Thank you Brad!

Services Used: Officiant

We were married on May 24th, 2015 and Mike Van Slingerland was our Officiant. We do not have the words to describe how on point he was up to and including the wedding day. He was patient, knowledgable, he was well prepared and had the fantastic and funny personality we were looking for in an officiant.

The Enduring Promises website couples login is a BREEZE to use. My husband related it to being like a "Ceremony Mad Lib." You selection from a variety of suggestions for the different parts of your ceremony. There was so much selection, it was hard for us to narrow down to two or three that we liked. Eventually we found some very special vows that, somehow, fit the both of our personalities perfectly.

We can't thank Mike and Enduring Promises enough for being a part of the most amazing day of our lives. Your professionalism and lightheartedness were more than we ever could have asked for!

Services Used: Officiant

Our officiant, Jim Emerson, was truly wonderful throughout the entire planning process of the ceremony. He guided us through everything, made helpful suggestions, and was patient leading us towards a perfect ceremony. Our guests are still talking about how fabulous our wedding was, and how charismatic and personable our officiant was.

Great job all around!

Enduring Promises Inc responded with the following comments:

Thanks Sarah and Daniel for your words of support and for taking the time to create a ceremony that was a true reflection of your love of life. Your celebration as a totally enjoyable experience.

Like you, I heard many positive comments from your guests about your ceremony and how much they appreciated how unique and engaging it was.

Again I wish you continued happiness abundant prosperity. ~ Jim

Services Used: Officiant

Our officiant Richard Bristow was perfect! He met with us before the wedding to discuss our vision, her was very professional and at the same time very personal. he gave us advice and great feedback that we appreciated. He also explained in great detail how the Enduring promises services worked. We could set up the ceremony that we wanted on-line, on our on time. It was really easy and made it fun for us to put it together

The day off the wedding Richard made sure we have everything ready and he performed the ceremony that we will remember forever. We are thankful that we have found him!

Hi Bogdana and Oscar,

Thank you very much for your kind words of encouragement. It was an absolute pleasure to play a part in your wedding day celebration.

It was evident to all present that you invested a lot of time creating a very personal and unique ceremony. Your vows, which were both humorous and personal, were wonderful and will no doubt be remembered for a long time.

It's always nice to read that Enduring Promises' online Console and resources were easy to use and helpful in reducing the stress of creating your ceremony.

I wish you the very best in your journey together as husband and wife. ~ Richard

Recently Married

We were very please with both Ron and Rinette from Enduring Promises! We were recommended Ron from a family member and enjoyed the ceremony he performed for them. Ron was a pleasure to meet and he did a great job helping us prepare for our wedding from meeting with us, answering all our questions, and ensuring that our ceremony was prepared to be exactly what we wanted. At the last minute Ron was sick and Rinette filled in for our rehearsal and actual ceremony. She did a wonderful job getting to know us and our wedding party last minute, and performing the ceremony of our dreams.

I would recommend Enduring Promises to anyone looking for an officient.

keri
04/24/2015

Richard was great. Made us very relaxed and reminded us why we were there. He was funny at times and helpful throughout the entire process. I am very happy we had Richard Bristow do our wedding. Totally would be recommended.

Hi Keri and Daniel

Thank you for your kind words of affirmation and recommendation. It was a pleasure to take part in your wedding day celebration.

Your ring-bearers Joshua and Noah did an excellent job and your guests clearly approved of your choice to include them.

I wish you both good wishes and blessings as you continue your journey together as husband and wife. ~ Richard

Services Used: Officiant

My husband and I really wanted our ceremony to be meaningful, engaging and memorable. Jim Emerson from Enduring Promises provided us just enough guidance to build a bare bone structure that we were then able to fill with our own personalities and experiences. Their online console allowed us to customize the ceremony in our own time and request Jim's feedback at any given point. It also had plenty of quality examples for us to draw from. Jim had been professional, friendly, respectful and punctual throughout our planning and rehersals. In the end, our ceremony was the perfect balance between heartfelt and light-hearted! It was exactly what we were looking for. We recommend Enduring Promises!

Hi Nickie and Aaron

Thank you for your encouraging words and for allowing me to participate in your wedding celebration at Hazelton Manor. I loved that you included so many of your guests in your ceremony - and especially Brandon's quote.

I wish you continued joy and prosperity as you begin your life journey together.
~ Jim

Services Used: Officiant

Jim Emerson is an extraordinary officiant. He is very caring and very professional. My husband and I would like to thank Jim for his time, hard work, dedication and support during our special day. I would highly recommend Jim Emerson to represent anyone on any occasion. Furthermore, we would like to thank Jim and the whole Enduring Promises team for all there help and hard work in making our wedding ceremony a successful one and one we'll cherish forever.

Good morning Nancy and Joseph,

There were so many unique and memorable aspects to your wedding ceremony, but my favourite was one of the readings you chose which said in part:

"Marriage is love; true love that goes far beyond passion.
It is a love that you can reach for in times of crisis as well as joy,
and know it will always be there to comfort and to share".

And this is my wish for you - A love that will always be there to "comfort and to share". ~ Jim

Services Used: Officiant

From beginning to end, our experiences with Enduring Promises were flawless. We chose Enduring Promises after my sister had used them for her wedding in June 2014. They made the whole process so easy for her and her husband. They provided detailed information, responded to all of our e-mails promptly and efficiently, and were nothing but kind throughout the entire process.

From my very first conversation with Jim Emerson over the phone, I knew he was going to be the perfect officiant for Kostia and I. He was truly interested in "us" and made me feel as I was talking to an old friend.

The entire day truly felt like a dream, and that all began with having Jim Emerson officiate such a beautiful, memorable and warm ceremony for us. We both felt nothing but happiness throughout the entire ceremony. Jim's kind words and gestures made us both feel so comfortable and allowed us to focus on each other and our love.

We have heard from several family members how much they enjoyed the ceremony. Thank you so much Jim. It was such a pleasure having such a wonderful person like yourself solidify our love and future together. You are truly great at what you do.

Hi Jess and Kostia

Yours was a wonderful celebration of love and commitment. I thoroughly enjoyed speaking with some of your friends and family - they made me feel very welcomed.

It was wonderful to have some of your family members who could not be present in person, join us over Skype. I am sure they welcomed the opportunity to participate in the celebration and witness your lifetime commitment to one another.

Thank you for your extremely kind words of support. You know that my door is always open to you and I hope to hear from you in the future. I wish you great happiness as you begin to create your love story together. ~ Jim

Recently Married

Jim was a wonderful officiant. Very Helpful, Friendly, and made the wedding flow perfectly. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Recently Married

Enduring promises made all my planning at easy and stress free. I was under pressure and looking for someone to marry my husband and I and I came across this company online. I called them and a gentleman put me at ease and have me all the helpful details about their company. Because of his reassuring words I decided to hire them. I got to pick my officiant and met with her. She was extremely kind hearted and made everything so easy for my husband and I to do. There service made everything come to life with just a click of my mouse and before I knew it we planned out whole wedding ceremony in no time. On the big day Our officiant Pam moss made her way to my room while I got ready to see me first before the big moment. That was extremely kind of her to take sometime to see how I was doing. The ceremony went well too! Over all my husband and I were extremely happy with Enduring Promises and Pam Moss. Thank you for making the beginning of our day joyful and fun!

Shervin
03/21/2015

Richard conducted our ceremony on March 21st. He was great, very professional, punctual, and pleasant to work with. He met with us 2 months priori to our date and really helped us to organize the ceremony and customize it to what we wanted.
The company as a whole, was easy to work with and we really didn't feel any difficulty organizing the ceremony. You hear horror stories about officiants being late and unprofessional but Richard came highly recommended and we can certainly recommend him and this company to whoever is looking for a reliable and professional officiant. Their website has tons of templates for any kind of ceremony you'd desire with many different specific cultural elements in it. They are very knowledgeable when it comes to specific cultural needs- we highly recommend them.

Hi Nazanin and Shervin,

It was a great pleasure being part of your wedding celebration. You created a unique ceremony which reflected your close family ties and included elements from your cultural heritage.

The musicians were excellent and their music really created the perfect ambiance for your ceremony. It is rare to have a Bride read a poem to her Groom and although I did not understand a single word, as my Farsi is a little rusty :), it was evident by all that it had a significant impact on Shervin.

I trust that your love and respect for one another will continue to grow and flourish over the years. Again, thank you for inviting me to take part in your very special day. ~ Richard