Enduring Promises Inc

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We just got married 4 days ago and were lucky enough to have booked Jim Giles to be our officiant. Right from our first meeting with him Jim was professional, personable and a perfect fit for our wedding.

The online dashboard made it so easy for us to customize our perfect ceremony and even gave us some some unique ideas that we hadn't even thought of.

On the day of our wedding Jim was so happy to be there and did an excellent job of calming my nerves... even adding some humor to our ceremony and making it uniquely ours.

We completely enjoyed working with Jim and couldn't have asked for a better officiant.

Thank you so much Jim!

Enduring Promises Inc responded with the following comments:

Hi Kristi and Norm,

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your celebration at the Galt Golf and Country Club.

Kristi, your tenderness and love for Norm was written on your face as your dad escorted you down the aisle and as you spoke your vows to Norm.

Norm, your love for Kristi was clearly evident in every word you spoke and gesture you made. When I saw the look in your eyes when you first saw Kristi, I knew you are a couple that are meant to be together.

May your marriage be blessed with peace, prosperity and joy. ~ Jim

Services Used: Officiant