Enduring Promises Inc

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We were so lucky to have Brian Manuel officiate our wedding last week.

From start to finish, Brian was so professional, but also offered us his opinion on things we asked for which we really appreciated.

We didn't know what to expect at the initial meeting, but were pleasantly surprised at how prepared and how much info Brian had to give to us.

Brian always found the time to answer any questions we had over emails and always made us feel important and comfortable.

We also had our rehearsal with him at the venue a few days prior which is something I think was very valuable to have. It calmed some of the nerves that I had going into this whole thing.

Brian - Thank you so much for everything! You were awesome and I would recommend you any day.

Recently Married

Richard was absolutely wonderful throughout our whole experience. He really understood our vision of what kind of wedding we wanted. Our wedding turned out exactly how we wanted. Thank you enduring promises for making our wedding dreams a reality.

Services Used: Officiant

Our officiant. Jim Giles performed our beautiful wedding ceremony. He did a wonderful job. He was always available before the wedding day and helped make us feel comfortable with everything. He had a great sense of humour to help ease our nerves while making sure the ceremony was exactly the way we wanted. We couldn't picture our day without Jim! Thank you so much! We would definitely recommend Jim and Enduring Promises to any couple looking for an officiant to perform their wedding. :)

HI guys,

Thank you for your gracious words of encouragement and support, and for inviting me to be a part of your celebration. You make a perfect couple and your tenderness and love for each other is clearly evident in the way to look at and speak to one another.

I wish you a lifetime of happiness, peace and prosperity. ~ Jim

Marina
07/11/2015

Our officiant Richard Bristow was beyond wonderful! His charm and wit truly made for a wonderful wedding ceremony. He was also very helpful during our ceremony planning process. He also added to the joy of our wedding rehearsal and made everyone have a great time. We would definitely recommend Richard and Enduring Promises for your wedding ceremony and rehearsal.

Hi Marina and Vas,

I thank you both for your very kind words of appreciation. It was a pleasure to play a part in your wedding ceremony.

Your wedding location and the weather were absolutely perfect and I am sure all of your families and guests will cherish unforgettable memories of your wedding day for a long time.

You both created beautiful and emotional vows that clearly touched your guests.

I wish you both the very best as you begin your journey together as husband and wife.~Richard

Services Used: Officiant

Our officiant was Belma Vardy and she exceeded our expectations in every way possible! She ensured we were well informed on what to do before and during our ceremony, which gave us peace of mind and confidence. Putting the ceremony together was quick and easy using the Enduring Promises Ceremony Console. Overall Enduring Promises was a great company to work with and we highly recommend their services!

Services Used: Officiant

Our officiant was Rob, he is such a friendly easy going person. Listened to exactly what we wanted and helped us every step of the way. I am so thankful we found Enduring Promises and Rob, our ceremony just would not have been the same or as perfect without him. Thank you for everything you're truly one of a kind!

Hello Stephanie and Kevin,

Thank you for your very kind words. It was truly a pleasure helping you create the wedding ceremony you imagined - one reflective of your personalities and values.

And thank you for giving me the honour of playing a small part in your special day.

My very best wishes to you both. ~ Rob

Recently Married

If I could give Enduring Promises more than 5 stars, I would! Enduring Promises made our wedding ceremony so easy and fun to manage! As soon as we met Rinette, we were put at ease and we became excited all over again to get married! The online "create your ceremony" account was sooo awesome and eliminated confusion. Rinette gave us some great ideas on how to improve our ceremony and to make our ceremony unique! She was interested in US as a couple and she wanted to integrate that into our ceremony. And during the ceremony she was great and she was everything we asked for in an officiant! We received so many compliments on her and i would advise ANYONE and everyone to book Rinette from Enduring Promises for their wedding!

Services Used: Officiant

We used Enduring Promises for our wedding July 4th, 2015. Our officiant was Ron Shantz, who was absolutely amazing. We were one of the first in our group of friends to get married, which meant we had a lot of questions. Every time I would contact Ron he was very quick at replying and extremely helpful, which made this process stress-free. He helped make our ceremony perfect, which we was very important to us. We didn't want the cookie cutter ceremony, we wanted people to know that we truly love each other. I highly recommend using this company, you won't be disappointed!!

Services Used: Officiant

Richard Bristow conducted our Wedding Ceremony and did an amazing job. We received so many compliments on the originality of the ceremony.

We will definitely be recommending Richard and Enduring Promises to anyone we know getting married, it was a fantastic experience. We had so much fun working with the website console, it was so easy to use and it was a special experience to create our ceremony as a couple.

Thanks again for helping to make our day so special, we are still on cloud 9 :)

Hi Gillian and Paul,

Thank you both for your very kind words and I hope you are still on cloud 9.

It is gratifying to know that many of your guests complimented you on the ceremony that you created. It was a pleasure for me to take part in your wedding celebration.

It was clear you both had taken writing your own vows very seriously and they truly reflected your feelings for each other and yet still introduced some humour - which your guests responded to with great laughter.

I wish you the very best in your journey together as husband and wife. ~ Richard

Christina
06/20/2015

Using Enduring Promise's and in specific our Officiant Rinette was one of the easiest and greats decisions my husband and I made for the most amazing day of our lives. When meeting with Rinette before the wedding for the ceremony console we knew instantly that we needed her to marry us. Her genuine nature and ability to click with us instantly was what ultimately led us to choosing her as one of the most important people to us on the day that began our forever.
Leading up to the wedding Rinette was always readily available for advice or help in anyway. Continuously providing feedback on the ceremony content and suggestions that she felt would work best in her professional opinion. And for that I was so grateful; this being the first wedding I have ever planned. And I know all brides and grooms can appreciate any help they can get at this somewhat stressful time.
The day before the wedding and on the wedding she was there offering her kind words and calming voice to make the process one that we will never forget. Easing us into the ceremony and ensuing us that it would be wonderful... and that it was.

I can strongly say that she made the ceremony, thanks to her we felt at ease and as if no one else was watching us, we were just there in the moment leading up to becoming husband and wife. It ran so smoothly and it was just overall amazing.

Enduring Promises as a company was GREAT! They were able to find us the perfect officiant in a efficient manner, meeting all our expectations and being very reasonably priced.

In closing I would highly recommend Enduring Promises to all looking for an officiant and in specific ours Rinette! It will be one of the least stressful and successful of your many choices for that day.

06/20/2015

My HUSBAND and I chose Pam Moss for our June 20th wedding. We had met with a couple officiants (from different companies) who had almost stern attitudes, and we weren't sure if it was because they were judgmental or we look young for our age, or whatever... but it made us uncomfortable. This was not the case with Pam! She was the perfect mix of kind, down-to-earth, but professional. She was SUPER sweet on the day of our wedding, and helped me be calm right before the ceremony. She even helped my mom with my veil and last minute details in the back room. She was helpful all along the way and willing to Skype with us for all of our planning needs prior to the wedding. Enduring Promises has an online portal where you can easily set up your whole ceremony. It was actually more fun and easier than I thought it would be, and they allow you to completely make it your own if you want. Highly recommend Pam!

Krystle
Recently Married

Our officiant, Belma Vardy, was amazing! From the moment that we met her, we knew that she would be a great addition to our ceremony. She was available to answer any questions we had and made sure that our ceremony structure made sense. Our ceremony went very smoothly with her help. She quietly guided us through (making sure that our backs were never to the guests and my bouquet was where it needed to be for the pictures). The best part of working with Enduring Promises was that we got to plan our ceremony from start to finish, which completely took the stress away. It was a relief to know that Belma would only say what we wanted her to and wouldn't take the focus off of us. The ceremony console was also user friendly. We would definitely recommend Enduring Promises.

Hua

Jason is just wonderful.

His smile and warmth are contagious and he made the whole process including our big day unforgettable.

He was flexible, punctual and had worked with both of us to customize our ceremony.

He exceeded our expectations and put both of us at ease.

The ceremony console was so helpful and really made the creation of the ceremony so easy.

We would highly recommend both Enduring Promises and choose Jason! He's pretty amazing and my guests are still gushing over how wonderful he was.

Thank you Jason! you rock!

Services Used: Officiant

We booked Rinette as our Offciant, and are very happy with her services. Rinette arrived prior to our ceremony time, and she had spoke with our vendors to prepare for our ceremony. We also found the website was very easy and quick. We were able to customize our ceremony with very little time spent. Rinette was very responsive and followed up with us prior to the wedding day to see if there was anything she could help with.

Thank you Rinette for making our special day memorable.

Recently Married

Jason Persaud, was very professional, cooperative and made our wedding a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Enduring Promises and Jason Persaud to family, friends and colleagues. He was flexible, informative, easy going which made our day stress-free. He handled our special wedding day with passion, kindness and he truly exceeded the call of duty. We couldn't have asked for anything more we are truly thankful and grateful to Enduring Promises and Jason Persaud. Thank you and God Bless.

Katrina
05/30/2015

Richard Bristow from Enduring Promises, was amazing officiant! We has so nice and helpful through out the whole process. He provided great advice and suggestions and was always on hand to answer any questions. He always replies right away and did a great walk through to demonstrate how the wedding console works. He made the day and ceremony flow exactly how we wanted. He was perfect and so was our day and enduring promises!!

Hi Katrina and Joshua,
Thank you very much for your encouraging words. It was a real pleasure to be part of your wedding day celebration. You created a unique ceremony and your mother’s emotional responses were very evident when you presented them with roses.

It was a great time of celebration and I thank you for inviting me to participate together with your friends and family.

I wish you great happiness as you continue to live out your love story together.
~ Richard