Enduring Promises Inc

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I really wanted our ceremony to be meaningful, engaging and memorable. Jim Emerson from Enduring Promises provided us just enough guidance to build a bare bone structure that we were then able to fill with our own personalities and experiences. Their online console allowed us to customize the ceremony in our own time and request Jim's feedback at any given point. It also had plenty of quality examples for us to draw from. Jim had been professional, friendly, respectful and punctual throughout our planning and rehersals. In the end, our ceremony was the perfect balance between heartfelt and light-hearted! It was exactly what we were looking for. We recommend Enduring Promises!

Services Used: Officiant

From beginning to end, our experiences with Enduring Promises were flawless. We chose Enduring Promises after my sister had used them for her wedding in June 2014. They made the whole process so easy for her and her husband. They provided detailed information, responded to all of our e-mails promptly and efficiently, and were nothing but kind throughout the entire process.

From my very first conversation with Jim Emerson over the phone, I knew he was going to be the perfect officiant for Kostia and I. He was truly interested in "us" and made me feel as I was talking to an old friend.

The entire day truly felt like a dream, and that all began with having Jim Emerson officiate such a beautiful, memorable and warm ceremony for us. We both felt nothing but happiness throughout the entire ceremony. Jim's kind words and gestures made us both feel so comfortable and allowed us to focus on each other and our love.

We have heard from several family members how much they enjoyed the ceremony. Thank you so much Jim. It was such a pleasure having such a wonderful person like yourself solidify our love and future together. You are truly great at what you do.

Private User
Recently Married

Jim was a wonderful officiant. Very Helpful, Friendly, and made the wedding flow perfectly. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Shervin
03/21/2015

Richard conducted our ceremony on March 21st. He was great, very professional, punctual, and pleasant to work with. He met with us 2 months priori to our date and really helped us to organize the ceremony and customize it to what we wanted.
The company as a whole, was easy to work with and we really didn't feel any difficulty organizing the ceremony. You hear horror stories about officiants being late and unprofessional but Richard came highly recommended and we can certainly recommend him and this company to whoever is looking for a reliable and professional officiant. Their website has tons of templates for any kind of ceremony you'd desire with many different specific cultural elements in it. They are very knowledgeable when it comes to specific cultural needs- we highly recommend them.

Hi Nazanin and Shervin,

It was a great pleasure being part of your wedding celebration. You created a unique ceremony which reflected your close family ties and included elements from your cultural heritage.

The musicians were excellent and their music really created the perfect ambiance for your ceremony. It is rare to have a Bride read a poem to her Groom and although I did not understand a single word, as my Farsi is a little rusty :), it was evident by all that it had a significant impact on Shervin.

I trust that your love and respect for one another will continue to grow and flourish over the years. Again, thank you for inviting me to take part in your very special day. ~ Richard

Services Used: Officiant

Jim Emerson was our officiant and he came through as promised. It was evident he had a lot of experience and was able to guide us through the process. He was very timely with his communication and kept us on track. He had an incredible personal touch that shined through during the ceremony. One of the guests asked if we knew Jim for a long time due to the candor and humour throughout the ceremony, but we only had contact with him during the wedding planning.
The console and template used to create our ceremony was easy to use and had many diverse helpful examples to choose from.
Overall, Enduring Promises offers a very streamlined but personal experience that takes a lot of stress away from wedding planning.
Thanks again to Jim Emerson for such a fantastic job during our special day.

Services Used: Officiant

Jim Emerson was our officiant for our wedding this past weekend. He and the Enduring promises team were fantastic. The console was easy to use and provided so many great options and suggestions. Jim clearly wanted us to have a ceremony that reflected our personalities and he helped us achieve that. We received so many compliments about how the ceremony was touching, personal and reflective of us. He had tons of great tips and made sure we were happy with every decision. He also ran an efficient rehearsal with a wedding party and ceremony musicians that totaled over 30 people. We would definitely recommend Jim and enduring promises to any couples looking to create a truly personalized ceremony.

Enduring Promises Inc responded with the following comments:

Wow, thanks guys or your support.

You created a unique and memorable ceremony - just as unique as the Capitol Theater. Scott, Staci and Tessa added so much to the celebratory atmosphere of the day and your choice of music was a true reflection of your personalities and love that you have for one another.

I wish you continued happiness, prosperity and much contentment throughout your marriage. ~ Jim

Sansan
03/08/2015

Jim was a wonderful officiant! Such a pleasure to have him at the wedding. He made the whole ceremony stress free. I knew he was the right fit based on the other family weddings he had officiated. Thank you so much Jim!

Hi Sansan and Michael

Congratulations and our best wishes to you both for good health, prosperity and happiness. I thoroughly enjoyed your invitation to join your family and friends in your day of celebration - and it was a wonderful celebration.

It is always nice to meet up with couples that I had married in the past. Your parents, siblings, and friends made me feel like one of the family, and for that I am very thankful.

I know that you and Michael will enjoy a marriage where your love and friendship will continue to grow and flourish. I look forward to seeing you all again at the next family wedding celebration! ~ Jim

Services Used: Officiant

We just had our wedding this past Saturday and guests thought the ceremony was beautiful. That was all thanks to Enduring Promises and their console on their website that helps you figure out your ceremony from beginning to end. It made the ceremony flawless. And Richard, our officiant was great. Really listened to what we wanted and was prompt with answering emails. A very sweet man and made a few jokes during the ceremony which lightened the mood a little. Would definitely recommend him and this company to anyone getting married.

Hi Gracielle and Gary,

I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of your wedding day. It is very rewarding to hear that your guests enjoyed the ceremony you both created.

I also enjoyed the inclusion of your flower girls Arianna and Sarina and your ring-bearers Marcus and Matthew in your processional - especially the sign for Gary, “Here comes your Girl’.

Thank you for inviting me to share in your wedding celebration and I wish you continued joy and much prosperity as you continue your life’s journey together. ~ Richard

Liz
03/07/2015

Ron was incredible. He made us feel so comfortable during the rehearsal and made the big day stress free. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. The creation of our ceremony and his attention to detail was so helpful.

Hi Liz and Ryan

Thank you for your kind words of affirmation.

You were a delight to work with and a pleasure to serve. Many of your guests commented on how they enjoyed the ceremony you created. They also appreciated the way you involved your kids in your ceremony.

I wish you all the blessings life has to offer, now and forever. ~ Ron

Rob and Marla
03/07/2015

We absolutely loved using Enduring Promises for our wedding ceremony. Our officiant, Richard Bristow was amazing and helped us have a perfect wedding. All of our family and friends raved about how special and personal our ceremony was, we were thrilled too. Their service allowed us to build a unique ceremony that fit us just perfectly. we would definitely recommend them to anyone, thanks again Richard and Enduring Promises.

Hi Marla and Rob,

It was a delight to take part in your wedding celebration.

It must be deeply satisfying to you both, to hear the positive responses from your wedding guests to the unique and personal ceremony that you created. I am certain that your wedding day will be fondly remembered and discussed for a long time to come.

I wish you continued joy, blessings and prosperity as you begin your life’s journey together in marriage. ~ Richard

Services Used: Officiant

We used Enduring Promises for our wedding on February 28th 2015 and it was the best choice we could have made. From our first meeting with Jim Giles we were completely confident that our ceremony would be what we wanted. He was full of knowledge and suggestions and was completely open to working with us to make it personalized just to us. Jim was so professional and helpful yet also warm and light and left us feeling at ease. He stuck to what he was supposed to say only adding light and comforting small comments to take some of the heat off us, we were nervous and needed it! We have gotten nothing but compliments from friends and family about Jim. He really is wonderful and makes you feel exactly how you want to on your special day. The online planning tool was amazing and I can't imagine doing it any other way. Enduring promises will hold your hand through the whole process or let you do your own thing. I can't say enough about this service and wish I had gotten married before some of my friends because not all of them were happy with their officiants.
I will continue to spread the word to any and everyone! You can't go wrong with Jim Giles and Enduring Promises!
Thanks Jim!

Hi Hayley and Blake

It was such a pleasure being part of your celebration. Your families and wedding party were absolutely awesome and I am thankful to have met each of them.

Blake, the emotion on your face when you saw Hayley walk down the aisle spoke volumes about your love for her, and Hayley, you looked radiant. I am so happy for both of you.

I wish you continued joy and peace throughout your life together. Again, I feel privileged to have been part of your Special Day. ~ Jim

Services Used: Officiant

Our officiant for our wedding day (February 28 2015) was Jim Emerson. We found Enduring Promises through this website and because the company had such a high rating, we went ahead and booked it for our wedding.

My husband and I are so happy we made the right decision! Jim Emerson was so professional and made sure everything was perfect on our big day. After we met Jim on our initial meeting, my husband and I knew we made the right choice to go with Enduring Promises. He was so friendly and made both of us feel comfortable! During our rehearsal, we learned a lot from him. Everyone was really impressed that he was so organized and it was very obvious that he wanted our big day to be perfect, which meant a lot to us. Our ceremony had cultural elements and at first I was a little iffy about how it would blend with our regular ceremony/vows. Jim made sure that everything flowed nicely and he assured me everything would be perfect. I even went as far as asking him to proof read the ceremony program. I was so amazed! The ceremony console made everything so easy for my husband and I. We were able to pick and choose what we wanted to do or say during the ceremony. It truly was very personalized and we loved that. I also need to add that he was so fast with responding to emails. Being a stressed bride planning a wedding, it was so helpful to have Jim reply as soon as possible to answer my questions/concerns.

A friend of ours is getting married in October and has asked to hire Jim. We are hoping to see him in the near future. We would not have changed a thing and we are so happy that we went ahead with Enduring Promises.

Thank you so much Mr. Jim Emerson for everything. We will not forget that you also wanted our day to be perfect, and that meant a lot to us. We hope to see you in the near future!

Hi Rachelle and Heng

Like all of your guests, I thoroughly enjoyed the ceremony you guys created. It was unique and very memorable.

Your inclusion of the Unity Candle, begin lit by your mothers, and the Filipino ceremonial traditions added such a personal touch to your wedding ceremony. It was truly a wonderful wedding celebration!

I wish you both much joy and prosperity as you begin your life-long journey together. ~ Jim

Saverio
02/21/2015

We had Jim Emerson from Enduring Promises. He handled our ceremony with a deft precision. Jim made it fun and was always conscious of our needs for photography and general room layout. He never stood in photographers shots (our Photographer even brought this to our attention). He made suggestions for our signing table to allow more people to witness it, keeping them engaged in our ceremony.
Enduring Promises has an amazing ceremony creation tool that makes creating your perfect ceremony a breeze. We completed ours a week before the wedding and it turned out perfect.

Jim and Enduring Promises made our Wedding Ceremony memorable and engaging. Thank you!

Hi Ally and Sav

I thoroughly enjoyed celebrating with you, your family and friends - thank you for inviting me to be part of your wedding ceremony.

I had several of your guests come up to me after the ceremony commenting on the extremely personal touches you added to your ceremony - the readings, vows and especially the Ring Warming Ceremony.

A month from now, most of your guests will not remember what was said during your ceremony, but they will remember how they felt. And from the comments I received they will remember that your ceremony was a wonderful celebration, not just another wedding.

Again, I wish you both much joy and prosperity. ~ Jim

Services Used: Officiant

We used enduring promises for our Valentine's Day wedding. Richard was amazing to work with and gave us amazing feedback as we got closer to our wedding day via email. He answered all of our emails promptly and helped planning our ceremony very stress free.

The ceremony itself went perfectly and many guests have commented on how fun and smooth the whole experience was.

The console was very easy to use and an excellent way to get ideas for your ceremony.

I have already recommended Richard (and enduring promises) to others and will continue to do so in the future.

Hi Eroulla and Wajih,

It was my pleasure to participate in your wedding celebration and I thrilled that your guests expressed their enjoyment of the ceremony that you created together.

Although it was freezing outside, there was much love and warmth flowing during your ceremony. Your inclusion of the ‘burning olive leaves’ blessing from your mother made it especially personal.

I wish you much joy and happiness as you begin your life together as husband and wife.

Again, thank you for allowing me to share in your Special Day celebration.
~ Richard

Services Used: Officiant

Jim Giles was great and very flexible in meeting our needs. We wanted a short and personalized ceremony and he helped us with that, while making it very touching for everyone present.

Hi Simona and Cosmin

It was a privilege to get to know you and to participate in your wedding ceremony. I have never seen a bigger smile on a groom, as the one on Cosmin's face when I pronounced you husband and wife.

I am looking forward to September - if not before - when the next step in your journey begins.

My best to you both,
Jim

Private User
Recently Married

Jim was great from the first day we met 6 months prior to the wedding all the way to day of. His professionalism, suggestions, and feedback help us create the perfect ceremony that fit our style and that our guests loved. We couldn't be happier for Jim's assistance in the lead up, always willing to chat over the phone if needed or promptly via email. On our ceremony day, everything flowed smoothly as Jim took the time to ensure everyone knew where to be and how the ceremony would be played out.
A big thanks to Jim and Enduring Promises!