Enduring Promises Inc

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our officiant, Jim Emerson, was truly wonderful throughout the entire planning process of the ceremony. He guided us through everything, made helpful suggestions, and was patient leading us towards a perfect ceremony. Our guests are still talking about how fabulous our wedding was, and how charismatic and personable our officiant was.

Great job all around!

Enduring Promises Inc responded with the following comments:

Thanks Sarah and Daniel for your words of support and for taking the time to create a ceremony that was a true reflection of your love of life. Your celebration as a totally enjoyable experience.

Like you, I heard many positive comments from your guests about your ceremony and how much they appreciated how unique and engaging it was.

Again I wish you continued happiness abundant prosperity. ~ Jim

Recently Married

We were very please with both Ron and Rinette from Enduring Promises! We were recommended Ron from a family member and enjoyed the ceremony he performed for them. Ron was a pleasure to meet and he did a great job helping us prepare for our wedding from meeting with us, answering all our questions, and ensuring that our ceremony was prepared to be exactly what we wanted. At the last minute Ron was sick and Rinette filled in for our rehearsal and actual ceremony. She did a wonderful job getting to know us and our wedding party last minute, and performing the ceremony of our dreams.

I would recommend Enduring Promises to anyone looking for an officient.

keri
04/24/2015

Richard was great. Made us very relaxed and reminded us why we were there. He was funny at times and helpful throughout the entire process. I am very happy we had Richard Bristow do our wedding. Totally would be recommended.

Hi Keri and Daniel

Thank you for your kind words of affirmation and recommendation. It was a pleasure to take part in your wedding day celebration.

Your ring-bearers Joshua and Noah did an excellent job and your guests clearly approved of your choice to include them.

I wish you both good wishes and blessings as you continue your journey together as husband and wife. ~ Richard

Services Used: Officiant

My husband and I really wanted our ceremony to be meaningful, engaging and memorable. Jim Emerson from Enduring Promises provided us just enough guidance to build a bare bone structure that we were then able to fill with our own personalities and experiences. Their online console allowed us to customize the ceremony in our own time and request Jim's feedback at any given point. It also had plenty of quality examples for us to draw from. Jim had been professional, friendly, respectful and punctual throughout our planning and rehersals. In the end, our ceremony was the perfect balance between heartfelt and light-hearted! It was exactly what we were looking for. We recommend Enduring Promises!

Hi Nickie and Aaron

Thank you for your encouraging words and for allowing me to participate in your wedding celebration at Hazelton Manor. I loved that you included so many of your guests in your ceremony - and especially Brandon's quote.

I wish you continued joy and prosperity as you begin your life journey together.
~ Jim

Services Used: Officiant

Jim Emerson is an extraordinary officiant. He is very caring and very professional. My husband and I would like to thank Jim for his time, hard work, dedication and support during our special day. I would highly recommend Jim Emerson to represent anyone on any occasion. Furthermore, we would like to thank Jim and the whole Enduring Promises team for all there help and hard work in making our wedding ceremony a successful one and one we'll cherish forever.

Good morning Nancy and Joseph,

There were so many unique and memorable aspects to your wedding ceremony, but my favourite was one of the readings you chose which said in part:

"Marriage is love; true love that goes far beyond passion.
It is a love that you can reach for in times of crisis as well as joy,
and know it will always be there to comfort and to share".

And this is my wish for you - A love that will always be there to "comfort and to share". ~ Jim

Services Used: Officiant

From beginning to end, our experiences with Enduring Promises were flawless. We chose Enduring Promises after my sister had used them for her wedding in June 2014. They made the whole process so easy for her and her husband. They provided detailed information, responded to all of our e-mails promptly and efficiently, and were nothing but kind throughout the entire process.

From my very first conversation with Jim Emerson over the phone, I knew he was going to be the perfect officiant for Kostia and I. He was truly interested in "us" and made me feel as I was talking to an old friend.

The entire day truly felt like a dream, and that all began with having Jim Emerson officiate such a beautiful, memorable and warm ceremony for us. We both felt nothing but happiness throughout the entire ceremony. Jim's kind words and gestures made us both feel so comfortable and allowed us to focus on each other and our love.

We have heard from several family members how much they enjoyed the ceremony. Thank you so much Jim. It was such a pleasure having such a wonderful person like yourself solidify our love and future together. You are truly great at what you do.

Hi Jess and Kostia

Yours was a wonderful celebration of love and commitment. I thoroughly enjoyed speaking with some of your friends and family - they made me feel very welcomed.

It was wonderful to have some of your family members who could not be present in person, join us over Skype. I am sure they welcomed the opportunity to participate in the celebration and witness your lifetime commitment to one another.

Thank you for your extremely kind words of support. You know that my door is always open to you and I hope to hear from you in the future. I wish you great happiness as you begin to create your love story together. ~ Jim

Recently Married

Jim was a wonderful officiant. Very Helpful, Friendly, and made the wedding flow perfectly. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Recently Married

Enduring promises made all my planning at easy and stress free. I was under pressure and looking for someone to marry my husband and I and I came across this company online. I called them and a gentleman put me at ease and have me all the helpful details about their company. Because of his reassuring words I decided to hire them. I got to pick my officiant and met with her. She was extremely kind hearted and made everything so easy for my husband and I to do. There service made everything come to life with just a click of my mouse and before I knew it we planned out whole wedding ceremony in no time. On the big day Our officiant Pam moss made her way to my room while I got ready to see me first before the big moment. That was extremely kind of her to take sometime to see how I was doing. The ceremony went well too! Over all my husband and I were extremely happy with Enduring Promises and Pam Moss. Thank you for making the beginning of our day joyful and fun!

Shervin
03/21/2015

Richard conducted our ceremony on March 21st. He was great, very professional, punctual, and pleasant to work with. He met with us 2 months priori to our date and really helped us to organize the ceremony and customize it to what we wanted.
The company as a whole, was easy to work with and we really didn't feel any difficulty organizing the ceremony. You hear horror stories about officiants being late and unprofessional but Richard came highly recommended and we can certainly recommend him and this company to whoever is looking for a reliable and professional officiant. Their website has tons of templates for any kind of ceremony you'd desire with many different specific cultural elements in it. They are very knowledgeable when it comes to specific cultural needs- we highly recommend them.

Hi Nazanin and Shervin,

It was a great pleasure being part of your wedding celebration. You created a unique ceremony which reflected your close family ties and included elements from your cultural heritage.

The musicians were excellent and their music really created the perfect ambiance for your ceremony. It is rare to have a Bride read a poem to her Groom and although I did not understand a single word, as my Farsi is a little rusty :), it was evident by all that it had a significant impact on Shervin.

I trust that your love and respect for one another will continue to grow and flourish over the years. Again, thank you for inviting me to take part in your very special day. ~ Richard

Services Used: Officiant

Jim Emerson was our officiant and he came through as promised. It was evident he had a lot of experience and was able to guide us through the process. He was very timely with his communication and kept us on track. He had an incredible personal touch that shined through during the ceremony. One of the guests asked if we knew Jim for a long time due to the candor and humour throughout the ceremony, but we only had contact with him during the wedding planning.
The console and template used to create our ceremony was easy to use and had many diverse helpful examples to choose from.
Overall, Enduring Promises offers a very streamlined but personal experience that takes a lot of stress away from wedding planning.
Thanks again to Jim Emerson for such a fantastic job during our special day.

Enduring Promises Inc responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Jacqui and Phil for your support and extremely supportive words - they are greatly appreciated.

I always feel honored to be asked to participate in a couple's wedding celebration, so if I didn't say it before, thank you. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together and your celebration at Archeo.

You created a very personal and memorable ceremony and I received several comments from your guests about how much they enjoyed your ceremony. They may not remember what was said during your ceremony, but I can assure you that they will always remember how they felt!

Again i wish you much joy and happiness. ~ Jim

Services Used: Officiant

Jim Emerson was our officiant for our wedding this past weekend. He and the Enduring promises team were fantastic. The console was easy to use and provided so many great options and suggestions. Jim clearly wanted us to have a ceremony that reflected our personalities and he helped us achieve that. We received so many compliments about how the ceremony was touching, personal and reflective of us. He had tons of great tips and made sure we were happy with every decision. He also ran an efficient rehearsal with a wedding party and ceremony musicians that totaled over 30 people. We would definitely recommend Jim and enduring promises to any couples looking to create a truly personalized ceremony.

Enduring Promises Inc responded with the following comments:

Wow, thanks guys or your support.

You created a unique and memorable ceremony - just as unique as the Capitol Theater. Scott, Staci and Tessa added so much to the celebratory atmosphere of the day and your choice of music was a true reflection of your personalities and love that you have for one another.

I wish you continued happiness, prosperity and much contentment throughout your marriage. ~ Jim

Sansan
03/08/2015

Jim was a wonderful officiant! Such a pleasure to have him at the wedding. He made the whole ceremony stress free. I knew he was the right fit based on the other family weddings he had officiated. Thank you so much Jim!

Hi Sansan and Michael

Congratulations and our best wishes to you both for good health, prosperity and happiness. I thoroughly enjoyed your invitation to join your family and friends in your day of celebration - and it was a wonderful celebration.

It is always nice to meet up with couples that I had married in the past. Your parents, siblings, and friends made me feel like one of the family, and for that I am very thankful.

I know that you and Michael will enjoy a marriage where your love and friendship will continue to grow and flourish. I look forward to seeing you all again at the next family wedding celebration! ~ Jim

Services Used: Officiant

We just had our wedding this past Saturday and guests thought the ceremony was beautiful. That was all thanks to Enduring Promises and their console on their website that helps you figure out your ceremony from beginning to end. It made the ceremony flawless. And Richard, our officiant was great. Really listened to what we wanted and was prompt with answering emails. A very sweet man and made a few jokes during the ceremony which lightened the mood a little. Would definitely recommend him and this company to anyone getting married.

Hi Gracielle and Gary,

I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of your wedding day. It is very rewarding to hear that your guests enjoyed the ceremony you both created.

I also enjoyed the inclusion of your flower girls Arianna and Sarina and your ring-bearers Marcus and Matthew in your processional - especially the sign for Gary, “Here comes your Girl’.

Thank you for inviting me to share in your wedding celebration and I wish you continued joy and much prosperity as you continue your life’s journey together. ~ Richard

Liz
03/07/2015

Ron was incredible. He made us feel so comfortable during the rehearsal and made the big day stress free. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. The creation of our ceremony and his attention to detail was so helpful.

Hi Liz and Ryan

Thank you for your kind words of affirmation.

You were a delight to work with and a pleasure to serve. Many of your guests commented on how they enjoyed the ceremony you created. They also appreciated the way you involved your kids in your ceremony.

I wish you all the blessings life has to offer, now and forever. ~ Ron

Rob and Marla
03/07/2015

We absolutely loved using Enduring Promises for our wedding ceremony. Our officiant, Richard Bristow was amazing and helped us have a perfect wedding. All of our family and friends raved about how special and personal our ceremony was, we were thrilled too. Their service allowed us to build a unique ceremony that fit us just perfectly. we would definitely recommend them to anyone, thanks again Richard and Enduring Promises.

Hi Marla and Rob,

It was a delight to take part in your wedding celebration.

It must be deeply satisfying to you both, to hear the positive responses from your wedding guests to the unique and personal ceremony that you created. I am certain that your wedding day will be fondly remembered and discussed for a long time to come.

I wish you continued joy, blessings and prosperity as you begin your life’s journey together in marriage. ~ Richard

Services Used: Officiant

We used Enduring Promises for our wedding on February 28th 2015 and it was the best choice we could have made. From our first meeting with Jim Giles we were completely confident that our ceremony would be what we wanted. He was full of knowledge and suggestions and was completely open to working with us to make it personalized just to us. Jim was so professional and helpful yet also warm and light and left us feeling at ease. He stuck to what he was supposed to say only adding light and comforting small comments to take some of the heat off us, we were nervous and needed it! We have gotten nothing but compliments from friends and family about Jim. He really is wonderful and makes you feel exactly how you want to on your special day. The online planning tool was amazing and I can't imagine doing it any other way. Enduring promises will hold your hand through the whole process or let you do your own thing. I can't say enough about this service and wish I had gotten married before some of my friends because not all of them were happy with their officiants.
I will continue to spread the word to any and everyone! You can't go wrong with Jim Giles and Enduring Promises!
Thanks Jim!

Hi Hayley and Blake

It was such a pleasure being part of your celebration. Your families and wedding party were absolutely awesome and I am thankful to have met each of them.

Blake, the emotion on your face when you saw Hayley walk down the aisle spoke volumes about your love for her, and Hayley, you looked radiant. I am so happy for both of you.

I wish you continued joy and peace throughout your life together. Again, I feel privileged to have been part of your Special Day. ~ Jim