Enduring Promises Inc

Imagine. Create. Celebrate.

17-7000 Mcleod Road
Suite 315
Niagra Falls, ON L2G 7K3 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Jim Emerson from Enduring Promises. He handled our ceremony with a deft precision. Jim made it fun and was always conscious of our needs for photography and general room layout. He never stood in photographers shots (our Photographer even brought this to our attention). He made suggestions for our signing table to allow more people to witness it, keeping them engaged in our ceremony.
Enduring Promises has an amazing ceremony creation tool that makes creating your perfect ceremony a breeze. We completed ours a week before the wedding and it turned out perfect.

Jim and Enduring Promises made our Wedding Ceremony memorable and engaging. Thank you!

Hi Ally and Sav

I thoroughly enjoyed celebrating with you, your family and friends - thank you for inviting me to be part of your wedding ceremony.

I had several of your guests come up to me after the ceremony commenting on the extremely personal touches you added to your ceremony - the readings, vows and especially the Ring Warming Ceremony.

A month from now, most of your guests will not remember what was said during your ceremony, but they will remember how they felt. And from the comments I received they will remember that your ceremony was a wonderful celebration, not just another wedding.

Again, I wish you both much joy and prosperity. ~ Jim

• Wedding: 02/21/2015
Saverio
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jim was great from the first day we met 6 months prior to the wedding all the way to day of. His professionalism, suggestions, and feedback help us create the perfect ceremony that fit our style and that our guests loved. We couldn't be happier for Jim's assistance in the lead up, always willing to chat over the phone if needed or promptly via email. On our ceremony day, everything flowed smoothly as Jim took the time to ensure everyone knew where to be and how the ceremony would be played out.
A big thanks to Jim and Enduring Promises!

• Flexibility: 5.0

The wedding was amazing and I wouldnt change a thing about the ceremony. I cant thank Brad enough for marrying jason and I, after 12 years it feels great to make it absolutley official. Thank you for your kindness and direction during the rehersal and wedding, you were great at making sure everyone knew what they were doing and keeping us on track. Thank you again for everything!!!

Jason and Renee,
It was my absolute pleasure to serve you and your families on your special day! You created a wonderful ceremony that was so creative and personal - I loved the comic book theme! Your promises to one another was very intimate and heartfelt by all.

Thank-you for inviting me to participate in your celebration and I look forward to connecting with you in the future!

All the very best as you begin your journey together as a married couple. ~ Brad

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was super personalized, ceremony i really enjoy, it super easy to get it ready, the officiant is always there making sure everything gets done properly, i highly recommended.

Hi Mariella and Fabio

Thank you guys for your support and kind words. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together, helping you create your ceremony, and meeting your family and some of your friends.

Your ceremony was very heart-felt and I received many comments about how much they enjoyed your wedding celebration.

I wish you continued joy and much prosperity as you move forward together as Mr. & Mrs. ~ Jim

• Wedding: 12/27/2014
Mariella
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just got married 4 days ago and were lucky enough to have booked Jim Giles to be our officiant. Right from our first meeting with him Jim was professional, personable and a perfect fit for our wedding.

The online dashboard made it so easy for us to customize our perfect ceremony and even gave us some some unique ideas that we hadn't even thought of.

On the day of our wedding Jim was so happy to be there and did an excellent job of calming my nerves... even adding some humor to our ceremony and making it uniquely ours.

We completely enjoyed working with Jim and couldn't have asked for a better officiant.

Thank you so much Jim!

Hi Kristi and Norm,

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your celebration at the Galt Golf and Country Club.

Kristi, your tenderness and love for Norm was written on your face as your dad escorted you down the aisle and as you spoke your vows to Norm.

Norm, your love for Kristi was clearly evident in every word you spoke and gesture you made. When I saw the look in your eyes when you first saw Kristi, I knew you are a couple that are meant to be together.

May your marriage be blessed with peace, prosperity and joy. ~ Jim

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband Clive and I were lucky enough to connect with Jim Emerson from Enduring Promises after deciding that a religious ceremony was not for us. We were both nervous about this decisions, but after meeting with Jim for a consultation were he took us through their full online planning process and he even spent over an hour with us discussing the different ideas he had seen and how we could still have a very beautiful, sincere and personalized wedding without it taking place in a church. We were completely sold after this meeting and enjoyed the process of creating our own ceremony that was unique to us. With this planning tool you can do as much or as little of the wording as you like and this all comes with your wedding package (which by the way is very affordable).

The day of the wedding Jim was amazing. He was kind to all of the guests and had everyone excited before the ceremony had even began. Jim spoke beautifully and brought true emotion into his words. He kindly prompted us throughout the ceremony and gave us kind words of encouragement as the ceremony went on. You can tell that this is truly a calling for Jim and not just a job. We were lucky enough to stumble upon Jim for our wedding, so after reading this don't be silly enough to miss out on having him officiate your wedding :)

Thanks Jim!

- Rachel & Clive

Hi Rachel and Clive

Following your ceremony, several of your guests came up to me to say how much they enjoyed the unique and personal nature of the ceremony you created. One gentleman informed me that your ceremony was the most meaning wedding ceremony he had aver attended.

Presenting your fathers with a special engraved pen when they came forward to sign as your witnesses and the gift of a necklace to your mothers in appreciation of their love and support over the years was truly a magical moment that was not lost on your guests - there wasn't a dry eye in the venue!

Atlantis proved a beautiful backdrop for your ceremony, which your guests will no doubt remember for many years to come.

May I wish you continued love and happiness as you begin your married life. ~ Jim

• Wedding: 11/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jim Emerson exceeded our expectations and made us feel very at ease and took away any stresses or nerves we may have had. He worked exceptionally well with our wedding planner, interacted with our wedding party and parents - at the Rehearsal and Wedding. Our ceremony was memorable and the personal touches Jim suggested were appreciated. We appreciated Jim's suggestions and ideas and that he didn't push his own agenda upon us, rather emphasized this was our day and encouraged us to do what we thought was fitting for our Ceremony. Always open to feedback and comments, Jim made sure we were happy with the direction we were going. The Wedding Console was an absolute dream for us and helped us and feel confident about building our Ceremony together. It was super easy to use & well organized. We liked the review process and felt very prepared in this important aspect of our wedding planning. Jim guided and consulted with us throughout each stage of building our ceremony narrative.

Enduring Promises was excellent to work with and upon our first consult with Jim, we felt like we were in the right hands working together. Any interactions we had with Jim, reaffirmed we had made the right decision. Jim in particular was perfect for us and we felt a connection throughout the process up. We saw Jim as our guide / wedding ceremony mentor & friend. We would recommend Enduring Promises, particularly Jim Emerson to any couple wishing to find a special Officiant who is professional, experienced, personable and has a warm & genuine character.

Enduring Promises Inc responded with the following comments:

Wow, thanks Tina and Jim.

I thoroughly enjoyed being part of your wedding cerebration at the Trump Toronto Hotel. You chose a fantastic venue and created a very personal and memorable wedding ceremony. I am sure your guests know that they were attending a very special celebration and not just "another wedding".

Again, I wish you both much joy and prosperity as you begin your life's adventure together. ~ Jim

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Martina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jim Emerson was absolutely the best officiant we would have ever hoped for. Made us feel completely comfortable and everyone at the wedding absolutely fell in love with him!

Hi Katy and Andrew

The Fermenting Cellar was the perfect location to celebrate your commitment to one another.

I thoroughly enjoyed helping you create a truly personal ceremony that was a reflection of your personalities and values. Your families and friends added so much to your celebration and clearly care deeply for you both.

I wish you great happiness as you begin your life's journey together. ~ Jim

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Andrew
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are a mixed culture and religion couple. We decided to have a non-denominational wedding and were referred to Mike Van Slingerland by more than one person. Mike embraced us with ease and worked with us to customize a ceremony that fit our personalities and circumstance. On the day of the wedding he arrived early and helped my family to get the banquet hall moving because they were running behind schedule and were disregarding my family and friends. My parents still talk about him to this day.

Our extended families did not know what to expect from a non-denominational ceremony. Mike made the ceremony light hearted and had the whole crowd laughing. He was exactly what we needed and was a big part of making our day so special.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I was helping my father with his wedding ceremony and spoke to a very lovely lady from Enduring Promises over the phone, who was very helpful with booking the wedding date.
Jim was selected to be the officiant for the wedding. He was very thorough and helpful. He explained everything in detail, and gave some great suggestions for the ceremony. I would highly recommend Enduring Promises/Jim, you can definitely see his passion in marrying two people who were meant to be. Thanks again!

Hi Naomi

As you say, Benjamin and Tess are meant to be together.

By including your siblings in their wedding ceremony, it was a reflection of your families' love, respect and unconditional support of their marriage.

Thank you for inviting me to share in their happiness. ~ Jim

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
Naomi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Enduring Promises for making our day perfect. We chose Belma Vardy as our officiant. She conducted herself with extreme professionalism and a warm heart. Her smile was captivating and put everyone at ease. Belma, you exceeded our expectations. When I had a small breakdown due to a family problem just minutes before my entrance, you gave me the strength and courage to walk down the aisle to meet my beloved groom. We can't thank you enough for your time in helping us create a special day. The template from Enduring Promises was easy to use and meant a lot as we were able to create our day the way we wanted to. It helped us to stay organize for our day as we knew what to expect. We will definitely be recommending you to other couples. Thank you again, Pamela and Sean

Dear Pamela and Sean,

Thank you for your kind words. It was such a privilege to officiate at your wedding. I thoroughly enjoyed helping you create a very memorable and personal ceremony.

Pamela, you looked absolutely beautiful coming to the front and the boys were amazing!

I wish you both much joy and happiness as you journey and grow together throughout the seasons of your lives.

Thanks again. ~ Belma

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike did an amazing job for our wedding. Well organized, professional, prompt responses to our questions. The website you use to create your ceremony is fantastic - easy to use and very handy. He made everything so easy for us. Great presence, all our family and friends were commenting on how good a job he did with the ceremony.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Brad was lovely to work with, he made our wedding day as an enjoyable as possible.

Allison and Brayden,

It was a tremendous pleasure to serve you and your families on your wedding day! You both looked so happy together and it was a wedding to be remembered!

Great job on creating a beautiful ceremony and I wish you all the best in the years ahead. ~ Brad

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
Allison
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved our officiant Rinette. She totally got us. We had a very non-traditional ceremony on a rooftop with a lot of modern musical elements and she completely set the tone. People were cheering which is exactly what we wanted. She was also very helpful with all the wording for the ceremony because we basically wanted to write everything and she was always available for advice etc. I would highly recommend her, she really listens to what you want and gets to know you as a couple!

Hi Inessa and Robert

The rooftop at the Thompson Hotel on a beautiful fall afternoon - what a wonderful backdrop to your wedding celebration.

Your Opening Words were amazing and your guests were clearly engaged in the ceremony you created.

I wish you years of joy and laughter as begin your life together as husband and wife. ~ Rinette

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We met with Jim Emerson and knew he would be a perfect officiant for us. He was very helpful in providing advice around the ceremony and ensured it stayed true to us. We couldn't have been happier with how the ceremony turned out. Some guests even thought he was a family member because of how comfortable he was with us (and vice versa). His light touch, humour and sincerity were a perfect combination. Highly recommend the company, and Jim in particular.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had a small ceremony with Brian Manuel as our officiant. Right from the start he was very professional, and keen to work with us to make our day exactly what we wanted. We had aboslutely not stress during our planning or on our wedding day thanks to Brian taking the lead.
All of the guests spoke very highly of his professionalism and how he carried out the ceremony.

The company Enduring Promises uses a module/planner to allow you to design your own ceremony with your own words, or very well worded suggestions from them. Brian helped along the way and always added his own ideas to make the ceremony flow.

Overall it was a great experience, I would recommend Brian and Enduring Promises to anyone, it was top notch service for a competitive price.

Hi Zaneta and Collin,

Thank you for the very kind words. It was an honour to serve you at your wedding celebration and Le Select Bistro. I enjoyed spending time with your family and meeting some of your friends. From all the feedback I heard, your guests thoroughly enjoyed the personal and unique ceremony you created.

Again, I wish you much happiness, contentment and friendship over the years. ~ Brian

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
289-434-4822
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards