Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths!

Favorite
Hamilton, NJ
609.931.0604   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My fiance and I went to multiple bridal shows and continued to run into Encore Entertainment. My mother's friend used them for her wedding and adored their work! After setting up a meeting with them they were just like friends! They listened to what we wanted and gave us tips on what we could add that we would like!

Pat
05/22/2015

“I want to thank you again for the marvelous entertainment provided by you and your team at my wedding last Friday (5/22/15) at the Washington Crossing Inn! The ceremony music was perfect--I loved how we interjected "Since You've Asked" in the middle of the ceremony. And you certainly got everyone up and dancing at the reception. Many guests complimented your work! Thanks, also for keeping us on schedule as each portion of the wedding unfolded. It's easy to get wrapped up in chatting with people you haven't seen in a while. And the Photo Booth was a HUGE hit! Patrick did a great job instructing guests and putting our book together. All in all, I was extremely pleased with the entire day's events! I will be sure to pass all of this info along to Jane & Rachael at the Washington Crossing Inn. Thanks again, and take care!”

Pat and Brian Hausner

Wedding At: The Washington Crossing Inn

May 22, 2015

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Recently Married

Working with the team at Encore Entertainment made our Wedding Planning so stress free. They were there to help us every step of the way. On the Wedding Day their team was on-time, personable and professional. We loved our photographer and videographer. They truly captured the day perfectly. Our DJ and Emcee made our reception memorable by playing a mix of music to suit all the age groups and getting all of our guests up and dancing. We got rave reviews from everyone. Thank You Encore making our wedding even more amazing than we could ever imagine. I will recommend your team to everyone!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Videography

Encore Entertainment did an amazing job on our wedding day. Mark Klatskin and his crew made our day enjoyable and everyone loved the music.

I want to give a big shout out to Christian and Ray on there photgraphy skills. Definitely made our pictured enjoyable!

Dennis was a mad man with the video camera but in a good way, he did an exellent job, looking forward to all the crazy things you made us do!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

Going with a vendor that provided one stop shopping can sometimes be scary because you are relying a group of people you don’t meet until that day but it was the best decision we could have made. Mark as our Officiant was wonderful not only did he send us sample ceremonies so we could assist with what was said at our service you were able to add your own twist to the ceremony and keep it light and enjoyable. Paul our photographer managed to capture every special moment and was extremely attentive to our needs the pictures are amazing and when it came time to make the album they worked with us to make it perfect the finished album is beautiful. Dennis our videographer worked well with Paul and was also attentive. Our video is great and captured so many special moments and ones we didn’t even realize happened. And our DJ Brandon managed to keep the dance floor hopping all night long. We were so happy we decided to go with Encore Entertainment they definitely made our special day special.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant, Photography, Videography

We feel so fortunate to have had Encore Entertainment for our wedding! Right from the start, they were very aware of what we wanted and envisioned for our wedding. They were professional and reliable. They answered emails promptly and were very willing to meet in person to discuss details.The passion for music, technology and sound was apparent right off the bat. Mark and his team's enthusiasm was magnetic and they gained our trust immediately. The online music database and planning forms are amazing tools that will take all your stress away! In regards to the performance on our wedding day…The dj and the MC were phenomenal!! To start, the timing was spot on. The MC was an excellent MC for the introductions and announcements throughout the night as well as getting the guests up and moving! And as far as the music, Our dj killed it! He kept the dance floor PACKED all night!! Our guests ranged from ages 5-90 and each and every person was up and dancing. Thanks to the great teamwork, we continue to get rave reviews from guests about the awesome music and great time they had. They made us feel relaxed and confident in their abilities.They set up dance floor lighting AND PERSONALIZED monogram spot light which were great additions to the dance party! If you are looking for a fun, classy, great time with the best music, then choose Encore Entertainment! You will not regret it!!!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography
Recently Married

Encore entertainment made our wedding day wonderful and a day no one, especially my new husband and I, would ever forget! Mark was able to get literally everyone out on the dance floor (a feat I have never seen at any other weddings) and people exclaimed all night how great the DJ/MC and music were. Christian and Paul were absolutely phenomenal photographers, we couldn't have asked for any better. They were extremely personable and very thorough, and we love all of our pictures.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Photography

Brandon was our MC at our August wedding and the reason we went with Encore Entertainment! He made the party and was wonderful to work with. He made sure my husband and I were taken care of and ran the event very smoothly! Thanks to Brandon!!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Hello,

My husband & I used the DJ Mike Scott with the DiNardo brothers. He was AMAZING! We've had so many compliments on what a great job Mike did.

Planning:
The DiNardo Brothers have a GREAT interactive website that allows you to easily create a schedule of events with the songs that apply to each moment of your special day. The site also makes it easy to create your play list and prioritize each song.

Communication:
We booked Mike only a few weeks prior to our date. He and the owners of the company remained in constant contact. Mike was easy to talk to. Whether it was text, e-mail, phone or facebook he would always respond in a super timely manner. We made changes to the song list & order of events up until 2 days before the wedding. Mike was laid back & easy going yet confident in pulling off a great event (which he did!).

Ceremony:
The ceremony was held outside & went absolutely FLAWLESS. Mike & his assistant arrived early, providing music for our guests as they were seated & executed all of the songs planned for our ceremony perfectly.

Cocktail hour & reception:
Mike took into consideration all of our requests, genres of music & kept the flow of the reception on track. From cocktail hour, to announcements, first dances, cake cutting, garter/bouquet toss & down to the last song of the night he kept everyone happy, entertained & excited! Their lighting on the dance floor was great, it created a party atmosphere without making the venue seem like a club.

We really could not have been happier. He was able to mash-up a list of songs requested by all of our guests so that everyone was able to hear something they had asked for, he added beats to classic songs so it felt like we were listening to our favorite oldies but with a modern twist and he knew exactly what to do in order to keep the dance floor moving!

We cannot thank Mike and The DiNardo brothers enough! 100% would recommend them for any event.

Joshua & Amanda

Services Used: DJ

Simply put, Encore did an amazing job and we loved every minute of it. We were able to relax and enjoy and not stress about anything. Brandon, our MC, was energetic and fun. He got everyone moving, even relatives who probably haven't danced in years! Brandon coordinated everything perfectly and we never felt out of place or unsure what was happening. Our DJ, Flip played an awesome set. We heard so many great things from family and friends about the fantastic flow of the music and the ability of Flip to seamlessly transition from one genre to the next. Our photographer, Steve was extremely easy to work with and we were excited about the sheer number of photos he took. He captured some of the best moments during the ceremony. Mark and Viktoria helped us feel as ease and prepared. Thanks for all you did to make our day even more amazing, or as they say at Encore - fun, unique, and memorable!!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Photography

Excellent service! As promised, they went out of their way to ensure everyone had a good time at our wedding. I've heard nothing but compliments since. I ran into some financial issues towards the end and they were more than willing to work with us. Fantastic company to work with!!! Not only were they extremely pleasant to deal with, they were very interested in my satisfaction during the planning process, at my wedding and even after. They exceeded my expectations by far with everything ranging from services, photography, videography, etc. My wedding would not have been the same without them :)

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Hiring Mark and his team was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding, if not the best. I didn't want to have to meet with a bunch of different vendors, and I loved the convenience and ease of having one company supply all our needs.

We hired Encore Entertainment to provide: ceremony music (Mark hooked us up with a LOVELY classical guitarist), cocktail hour music, DJ, MC, 2 wedding photographers, videographer and a photographer to shoot our rehearsal dinner on Friday night. Wow. What a package.

Mark personally emceed our wedding and he was FABULOUS. He kept the party moving smoothy and all I had to worry about was being the star and having fun (and being with my new husband of course!) The most important thing we wanted for our wedding was our guests to relax, let their hair down and have fun. And that is exactly what Encore provided. All night long and even months after the wedding, people come up to me and compliment what a great DJ he was. My mother, grandmother and aunts all remarked how he kept the party moving smoothly and coordinated everything.

Another plus of hiring Mark is he gives you prints of ALL your photos. We picked up 2 massive shoeboxes full of images from our big day. If you've done your homework, you know that is rare. Lots of photographers give brides the CD of images, but make you pay to order physical prints. Not with Mark. I feel so lucky to have all my images in hard copy -- for free.

Now, in summary, you might think he costs a pretty penny, but for everything Mark supplies, his prices are very reasonable. We got quite a package from him and I found the total price to be very reasonable. Mark will also work with you. He is quite the saavy businessman. I am happy to talk to anyone interested in hiring Mark, as I know planning can be quite stressful. Take some of the stress off and hire Encore!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
1+ year ago

Hi Mark,

Some of the comments I am hearing back from friends and relatives: “Best Wedding Ever!”, “We had such a good time!”, “The MC/DJ was great!”, “Photobooth was a great idea!”

Based on the number of people dancing as well as the different age groups that were dancing, I have to say that you did a Fantastic Job! I don’t think I ever saw the dance floor empty the whole night! The music that you played was Great! I have not heard one negative comment about the reception.

Thanks so much for making the night so much fun! Jessica and Andrew truly had a great time, and that’s all we could ask for.

Thanks,

Lola (Mother of The Bride)
Wedding of Jessica and Andrew
Wedding At Mercer Oaks Country Club

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

We hired Ultrax to provide a photobooth for our reception, and we are so glad we did! We had Corey man the booth, and he was so fun and a perfect person to have to get our guests excited to don the props and take silly pictures!

The photobooth is definitely the best around. I loved how you could print a third photo strip, print a large photo, and everything printed so quickly!

We also got an amazing scrapbook with all the photo strips from the evening, which the guests could sign. We still get a kick out of looking at it!

If you want an awesome photobooth for your wedding, go with Ultrax! Also, if you want an awesome person in charge of said booth, go with Corey!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can't thank Mark and his team from Encore Entertainment/Ultraxx DJ's enough for the service they provided for me and my husband on and before our wedding day. From the beginning, Mark made us feel like we were his only client, a difficult task to accomplish for any bride! I had seen his work and met him at bridal shows, but it was the consultation that firmed up my feelings that this was the right company to handle my Photography, Videography and Music services. He thoroughly explained his packages and patiently answered all my questions. For someone needing all three services, it was very affordable and beautifully presented. They gave us access to online tools we could use to fill our formality songs, the DJ list and the photo shots we wanted at our own leisure.
The week before, our Emcee Brandon, called us to review songs, pronunciations of names, etc. which I loved. Our main photographer Steve also called us to review the scheduling and where we wanted him and Ray, our second photographer, to be the day of the wedding.
On the day of our wedding they arrived early! He was able to get the shots I wanted while I could sit back and relax.
Brandon did a PHENOMENAL job! It was smooth and he was personable and hilarious. Playing the "napkin game" he managed to get the ENTIRE room up and dancing; I have never been to a wedding where that has happened! Luis did a great job playing the music we wanted and read the crowd, knowing what song to play next for flawless transitions.
We also had a Photobooth that was a hit! Everyone loved taking silly pictures and was excited to keep a copy. Cory was wonderful and patient.
Our videographer Dennis did a beautiful job. I always hear from friends that they don't want a videographer because they don't want to spend the money/won't watch it but the video is by far one of the most important and valuable things I have.
Encore Entertainment was the Best Choice we could have made in selecting a team for our special day!

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography

Encore Entertainment did a great job at our wedding on Aug 24th at Washington Crossing Inn. DJ Louis and Emcee Brandon did an amazing job getting the party going. I can't recommend them more highly for the complete package for wedding entertainment. Everyone at the wedding thought they were the best DJ/Emcee they had ever had at a wedding and at least one of our friend's is going to try and get them for there wedding next year. We also used Encore for our photographer and the pictures are excellent!