Enchanted Getaways

Enchanted Getaways

Your dreams begin with us....

5985 Large Ave NE
(4.6 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone at Enchanted Getaways was so helpful in coordinating our destination wedding in Jamaica this last summer. All the pre-planning paid off just like Bonnie told us it would, right down to her advise to rent the beach cabana the day after the wedding! We knew we wanted Sandals. With her help, we chose the perfect Sandals, Sandals Negril. We always had the most up to date list of guests. They were great!

Enchanted Getaways responded with the following comments:

Hi Sue, it was wonderful to see you this week-end! Thanks for sharing your photos. Bonnie

• Wedding: 08/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bonnie!  Thank you so much for all your help to create the perfect destination wedding.  Yes, we had a big group.  Yes, we were a bit demanding.  Yes, I wanted it all.
And, YES Enchanted Getaways managed to stay cool and deliver it all, right down to the private transfers for a large part of our group to AZUL Beach.
Our wedding was last minute, we started planning in May and were married in July.  Bonnie new the resort so well, she was able to answer my questions with first and information and was able to keep us updated on the remodeling that was going on at the resort just prior to our arrival.
Everything went off perfectly even the weather.

Jennifer

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are currently working with Enchanted Getaways planning our wedding in Jamaica! Erica and Bonnie have been so helpful with figuring out all the details and answering any questions that we have! They helped us book a preview to the resort so we could see it before the wedding. We just also booked our trip down for our wedding and they are helping us find a honeymoon location and book that as well! It is so great to work with people who can help you with any questions or concerns! They always answer the phone and emails. I highly reccommend them!!!!

Enchanted Getaways responded with the following comments:

Thank you TeanerBeaner4!! Mark from the Jamaica Tourist Board was in our office yesterday, and gave us some great new tips about Jamaica travel...I'm not telling you what they are yet, its going to be my secret surprise for you..

• Wedding: 04/13/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Enchanted Getaways planned our destination wedding in Mexico. They were extremely knowledgable, friendly, and most importantly flexible. They took care of everything including flight, hotel, and transfers so that we didn't have to. They worked with our bridal party and everyone was impressed with how smooth everything went. I cannot recommend them enough!

• Wedding: 01/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiancé at the time and I were using several local travel agents, we were very turned off for months. We needed to find someone with the right experience, they had to have the right touch, but not be fake. Time was running out and we had a destination wedding to plan. We found this firm online and were blown away. Bonnie and her staff at Enchanted Getaways were amazing from the start. Super friendly and attentive. I was always waiting for their positive, helpful attitude and service level to fall off, but it didn't, they are the real-deal. Since our wedding, we have referred a few people to them, which says a lot. We had a destination wedding for 50 people and our honeymoon in Mexico. All of our friends and family used Bonnie and staff for the travel arrangements and everyone was happy! Quick to reply with emails or calls, even after hours. Amazing recommendations and helpful insight, I would use them again in a heartbeat.

• Wedding: 11/13/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie did a fabulous job planning our trip to Maui and Kauai. We had a wonderful time as a couple. Kauai is truly heaven on earth. Enchanted Getaways made planning our trip so easy. Thanks for all the suggestions about places to stay, things to do and travel insurance

• Wedding: 05/26/2010

DESTINATION WEDDING / HONEYMOON TRAVEL / CRUISE:
I would highly recommend Enchanted Getaways (Travel Quest/Travel Leaders) to any couple looking for a professional travel agency that cares about the customer and ALWAYS answers thier phone!
I contacted Travel Quest to book a group of 40 people for a destination wedding/cruise in 2008. Bonnie Lee has an amazing staff willing to work with you to achive your dream wedding. The staff helped with everything from air, hotel, cruise, transfers, travel insurance, wedding planning, and they even helped us with a website to keep our guests informed. We ultimately decided to book a cruise with Royal Caribbean and had our wedding at Mr. Sancho's in Cozumel, Mexico. If you want a stress free trip, leave your travel plans to Travel Quest. If I would have tried to plan this trip on my own, I would have had a lot of problems when our original airline canceled flights to Ft. Lauderdale for our date of travel just a few months before we had to leave. Bonnie's staff stepped in and quickly find enough seats at a reasonable price and reaccomodated all 40 of us (no small task) and we were able to relax and enjoy planning our wedding. If you would like any more information feel free to contact me at jaclyp@hotmail.com
Jackie D, Minnesota.

• Wedding: 11/04/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erica at Enchanted Getaways has not only assisted us wonderfully for our honeymoon, but I adore her so much, I have referred her to several of my friends who have also had excellent experiences. She has also booked our anniversary trips (to the same resort!) every year since our wedding!

You will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 05/23/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked the travel to California for our wedding as well as our honeymoon in Thailand through Enchanted Getaways. Bonnie made it all happen so smoothly we didn't have to worry about a thing. From the flights for the guests to the different resorts we stayed at, everything went off without a hitch (so to speak). They were easy to work with and obviously both cared about and understood the importance of planning one of the most important days of our lives. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

• Wedding: 09/07/2006
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I just read most of the reviews posted here on Wedding Wire.  I am not sure what else I can say.  We had so many questions when we called for our honeymoon, where to go, what resort, budget.
But with the help of Angie and the rest of the staff at Enchanted Getaways we finally found the perfect resort that fit into our budget.  We didn't have a lot of money, but still wanted to really nice honeymoon.  We stayed at the Catalonia Royal Tulum, perfect for our budget, and a perfect honeymoon for us.

Thank you Enchanted Getaways for making our dreams come true.

The 4.5 on flexibility was Sunday affternoon appointment we could not get.

• Wedding: 08/07/2011
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

They were great to work with in deciding where to go on our honeymoon. We had a pretty good idea where we wanted to go, but they helped confirm that we made the right decision. They were all very friendly. Bonnie was even able to get a better deal than I could find online after doing a lot of research. I am glad I decided to call them instead of booking on my own as initially planned.

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We had a wonderful experience. My only regret is not booking our trip for longer because we traveled our first day out there and our last day coming back home so it sort of cut the trip a little.

Hi Leisa,
Thanks for the review! It is so unfortunate that the airlines don't offer more flight options to Georgetown. I get the opportunity to stay at Sandals Emerald Bay in Novemeber, I can't wait to experience it first hand. If you get a chance please send me some ceremony pics!
Warmest regards,
Erica

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I planned my wedding with Enchanted Getaways and overall had a good experience. There were a few things that I was really unhappy with. Initially when I started planning I told them everything that I wanted out of our resort. I was constantly pushed towards resorts I was not happy with and had all the things I didn’t want. They were not listening to what I was saying and what I wanted. It was really frustrating, since this part of the process is already very stressful. I continued to tell them why I didn’t want to get married at the resorts they were recommending. (They obviously got some type of perk for booking people there) I finally ended up talking to Angie who listened to everything I wanted and helped me make the right decision and we had the perfect resort.
We were extremely disappointed with our honeymoon resort. They highly recommended it and we did not have a great experience there. Enchanted was supposed to let the resort know we were celebrating our honeymoon so we could get special treatment. We did not receive any special treatment which was really upsetting considering I only get one honeymoon. When I returned I let them know and was told the ball was dropped on their end.
Overall they did a good job on coordinating everyone and their travel plans and being quick to respond to my questions.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

I myself am a big planner and very organized person and usually always does all my traveling, booking, hospitality myself and for my family so I don't have to pay more for someone to do it for me. I choose to go through a travel agency thinking it would had helped take some stress off my shoulders while planning my destination wedding. Unfortunately that wasn’t the case and only seemed to bring upon more issues with our guest’s calling/e-mailing me stating they couldn't contact or get a hold of our travel agent. Even I as the “bride” had a hard time getting in contact with our travel agent and once I did I had to ask multiply times before successfully getting what I asked for done not only for myself and for our guests. We had several friends/relative that choose to go through a different travel agency or booked on their own due to not being able to get in touch with our travel agent. I also communicated with several other brides on two different websites saying they received upgrades, free nights, promotions, specials all through their travel agent due to booking through them. When I asked my travel agent about these offers she replied by saying I could ask for them myself once we arrived at the resort. When we arrived at the resort and I mentioned about upgrades or accommodations at the resort they said I would have to pay for them, which I figured they would have said. I feel I could have easily booked and organized our whole trip by myself and saved hundreds of dollars. I would advise anyone to book on their own or use a different travel agency that’s more reliable and dependable. Lastly, our travel agent didn't check in with me prior to leaving nor did she e-mail me once we got back, saying congratulations or anything. Didn't even say thank you for your business when you know they are making money off each and every guest they book including yourself.

• Wedding: 02/16/2013
Services Used: Travel
763-497-0608
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards