Empire Productions

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Empire Productions was the highlight of our reception! They are truly the best at what they do! I heard compliments all night long as well as weeks later about how great the entertainment was at our wedding! Our dance floor was never empty, everything flowed perfectly, and the photobooth was busy all night long! The uplighting in the room was remarkable and transformed the whole place!Empire Productions puts a unique touch on all the classic reception activities such as the bouquet toss, garter auction, and dollar dance, so your reception is unlike any one else's. Empire Productions are so experienced and are on top of every detail. I did not have to worry about a thing! We loved them so much, my sister also booked them for her wedding next summer! They create an experience that is truly EPIC and one we will never forget!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We worked with Tony from Empire Productions and had a great experience. He was well organized and professional. He kept the crowd into the party the entire night. I would highly recommend Empire Productions for your event.

Empire Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you Riley for the kind words! Your wedding party and guests were a ton of fun! It was an honor to be apart of your day! On behalf of all of us at Empire Productions, we would like to wish you an Rachel the very best in your future!

Amethyst
09/06/2014

Empire Productions is the way to go for any big event! Tony and all his staff are wonderful at what they do! They are kind, professional, punctual, and always there if you need them.Dj, photobooth,monogram, backdrops, and uplighting were all of the highest quality. Empire Productions definitely helped make our special day one we will never forget!! Way to go Empire Productions!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony, Allison and Grant were excellent to work with through the whole year process of planning our wedding. He answered our questions and made us feel comfortable talking with him. MOST of all, the whole Empire Productions team made our wedding reception unique to what my husband and I wanted. Allison came up with a unique template for our photo booth based on what we wanted. Tony never pressured us into "extras," or surprised with any hidden fees at the end. We knew what our package price was from the first time we met. If we wanted something, Tony and his team made sure it happened. One of the best parts of the night was when they shined our monogram on the green of the golf course where our reception was held. It was HUGE and so awesome. Our guests really enjoyed everything about our reception and a big thanks to this goes out to Tony and the Empire Productions crew!

Jamie and Charlie,

I speak on behalf of all the staff here at Empire Productions that it was truly an honor to be apart of your wedding day! You have such a beautiful family and we know that you will have such a blessed future! Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your day!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Empire Productions was great! Tony our DJ was very creative, played a verity of songs that got everyone on the dance floor and the photo booth ran smoothly and was so much fun! I definitely recommend Empire Productions to anyone.

Anonymous
1+ year ago

My day was so great and I didn't have to worry about a thing! I got to enjoy every minute of my day!! Tony and his team did such a great job with everything!Their uplighting and monogram was BEAUTIFUL and everything was perfect!! We loved it all!!

Adding Uplighting to our package was one of the best decisions we could have made! It was all worth every penny. We even added a custom backdrop last minute and I was speechless when we saw it set up with the lights! Even McKenzie the hall director said it was the best backdrop she had ever seen! It was so Beautiful.

They made the planning process so easy too I didn't have to stress over anything!! Everything was taken care of! Everyone was talking about how great everything looked!! I will be telling all my friends that this is the best way to go for a wedding! Not having to be stressed that day or during the time leading up to the wedding was great and every bride should be able to enjoy their day and all the people involved!! Thank you so much Tony and your team, you truly made our day EPIC!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography
1+ year ago

Tony and his team at Empire Productions did a wonderful job with our wedding. The photography and DJ services were amazing. I have never seen my husband dance so much in time that I have known him. We were both very pleased with the services, staff and experience we had and would recommend them to everyone we meet. Thank you for such a memorable wedding!

Holly
09/14/2013

Everything was well organized, thought out and executed in a very professional manner. Tony Axtell did an amazing job and would recommend Empire Productions to all Brides to be!

Services Used: DJ

I highly recommend Empire Productions to any bride looking for a DJ to make your wedding night nothing less than epic!!! I felt so overwhelmed when it came time to choose a DJ for our special night, and Tony Axtell put my mind at ease! I literally thought... this guy is too good to be true! But I was wrong, Empire Productions followed through in every aspect of the process. From beginning to end, they truly set the bar for all of other vendors i was also having to work with.

Amanda Christensen "Empire Productions" office assistant was so professional, accommodating and knowledgable at all times, she always got back to me with any questions or concerns I had right away whether they were big or small!

Last but certainly not least, Grant was our "Master of Ceremonies" DJ from cocktail hour to midnight! He was so AWESOME! My guests had sooo much fun, they never left the dance floor! He was so tuned into us and our guests all night long that we actually had our guests thanking us for how much fun they had! His timing was perfect throughout the whole night, which completely took the pressure off of us!

Thank You Empire Productions for everything you do, and did to make our wedding night the best night of our lives!

Love,
Chris and Krystal Abrahamson

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
2+ years ago

We couldn't be happier with Empire Productions. They did an amazing job, with the music, slide show, photo booth, ect. They went out of their way to make sure everything was just what the Bride & Groom wanted. We look back at the pictures and no one is sitting down during the dance. everyone was out on the dance floor. And our guest walked away saying it was one of the best weddings they had been too. Thank You for helping make it a night to remember.

Services Used: DJ

Tony went above and beyond what I ever expected. He took every little detail of our wedding and ran with it. I would HIGHLY recommend his service to any bride to be. He made everything that I wanted to happen on my wedding day possible. No matter how big or small the request. He truly stands behind the promise to make your wedding EPIC.

Services Used: DJ

Tony Axtell with Empire Productions did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding!! The dance was so fun, and the way he does the garter auction, was not only hilarious, but a real crowd pleaser!! I would absolutely recommend them to any bride. He played everything we wanted, and kept the party going! Couldn't have asked for a better time.

Rachel
05/11/2013

Tony and empire productions were amazing and a pleasure to work with!!! Thank you guys so much for all the hard work and making our day a success all the way around!!!

Services Used: DJ, Officiant
Ryan
05/11/2013

Planning the reception is stressful. There are a lot of things to worry about, and if you're anything like me, half the things you were supposed to worry about for the reception you weren't aware of until you got engaged.

I gave Empire Productions 5 out of 5 stars, and I don't feel I'm exageratting even in the slightest bit. The entire experience, from the inititial sit-down to the compliments from guests after our big day, have been wonderful.

Teri
04/20/2013

Empire Productions was amazing. It was more then I could have asked for. The night ran so smoothly. They were extremely professional and a great group of people to work with. They kept you informed on what was going on and kept everyone involved. I would highly recommend their services to anyone. They kept everybody on the dance floor and involved everyone from the youngest to the oldest person. My guests were very impressed on their professionalism. I wouldnt have changed a thing about the night!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Tony did a fabulous job djing our wedding! He had everyone up and moving all night long and everyone LOVED the photobooth!! Thanks again for a job well done boys!!

Empire Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank You for the kind words! It was an honor to be apart of your wedding! We are still laughing about the dance off and all of the fun and wacky Photobooth Pictures! We want to wish you the best of luck in your future to come! Thank you for choosing Empire Productions!