Emerald Limousine Service, LLC

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a great time with my Limo AND Driver on my wedding day. It was easy to book the time with the company, they were quick with everything and their website was really helpful. On the day of the event, our limo was in front of my house early and ready to go. He took us anywhere we wanted to go. We went to the gas station to get some drinks, and got some funny looks. Everyone enjoyed the limo. The driver was fun, we kept asking him quirky questions and he was too funny in his responses (I asked him if he could do donuts in a limo!!). After pictures, we were a bit too early for the reception, so he just drove us around for a bit to waste time. The all day package is expensive at first, but it's the best deal - you have the limo all day, it's great. I would recommend this company to everyone.

• Wedding: 10/18/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I contracted Emerald Limousine for my wedding, I had limited experience with transportation vendors, but several years of experience in the customer service industry. Mark and Kim have set a new standard for the definition SERVICE! The chauffeur was very prompt and always attentive, even when the schedule got changed at the last minute. He went over and above the call of duty and we are still talking about the excellent attitude and service he provided. If I could give an award to the best vendor I dealt with for my wedding, it would definitely go to Emerald Limo! I can't wait to have another special occasion to use their services again! They helped to make our day even more special. I have told everyone I know that they HAVE to use Emerald Limo for all of their transportation needs, and will continue to do so! The best value of all wedding vendors I contracted! Well worth every penny!

• Wedding: 04/05/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great service, very flexible and easy to work with.

• Wedding: 12/29/2007
937-434-9004
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards