Embellished Paperie

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tiffany was wonderful to work with. Quick responses and the invitations came to me earlier than I expected. Most importantly, they are GORGEOUS and exactly what I expected. I would definitely use her again and recommend her to anybody wanting fabulous invitations at an affordable price. Thank you!!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my wedding invites! This vendor was very professional and went out of her way to help me create the perfect invite to match my wedding theme!

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my invitations and they were a hit with my guests!

• Wedding: 01/22/2014
Christy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tiffany was amazing, so helpfull and flexible! I was so happy with my invitations and table numbers. I got tons of compliments. I would totally order from we again and recommend others as well
Thanks!!

• Wedding: 01/04/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Invitations
Kristina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding invitations, and all additional stationary were gorgeous. The vendor worked to provide me with my vision., her creativity made them beautiful. Her value was better than many expensive websites.

• Wedding: 10/16/2013
Wendy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tiffany was great to work with, and very talented. The invitations she created for my wedding were beyond my expectations. I still get compliments from guests that attended my wedding.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Itzel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough how absolutely wonderful these invitations turned out. Tiffany was extraordinary to work with. She is amazing. I highly recommend this company. A+++ Exceeded expectations!

• Wedding: 09/06/2013
Andrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Embellished Paperie was so easy to work with! They did everything they could to make sure I got my order promptly and really went out of their way to help me. The invitations were amazing and I got so many compliments on them. Very unique! I would love to do business with them again! :)

• Wedding: 08/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tiffany was such a pleasure to work with. She was friendly, professional and responded quickly to all of our questions. When the invites arrived, we were so thrilled with the quality. They perfectly match our colour theme and are so unique. Thank you so much Tiffany for making our fabulous wedding invites!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tiffany was an absolute pleasure to work with!!!! She answered all my questions in a timely manner and she even looked up local post offices in my area that offered hand canceling. Our wedding invitations were beautiful. When my friends and family got their invitations in the mail, my phone wouldn't stop ringing, everyone wanted to let me know how beautiful and elegant our invitations looked. I would highly recommend using Embellished Paperie!!!!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Shanel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really enjoyed working with Tiffany! She was so great with helping me create the perfect wedding invitation! We received so many compliments on them and I couldn't have been happier! Thanks, Tiffany!!

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tiffany's invitations set the tone for our big day. From the moment guests started to receive invitations they knew our wedding was going to be fabulous. We couldn't have gotten a better invitation - it oozed elegance, class and just down right fabulous!!! Thanks Tiffany for helping us set the stage for our wedding.

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great attention to detail and responsiveness in communication

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the BEST experience with Tiffany! I had ideas of what I wanted for both my save the dates as well as wedding invitations and she turned my visions into real life masterpieces! All I had were several random photos I found online that I wanted to incorporate into my wedding stationary. Not only was she able to include all of the features I picked in the pictures, we also worked together to create personal details that truly made my save the dates and invitations one-of-a-kind. Tiffany was very responsive, respectful, offered valuable suggestions (even how I could save money on the invitations!) and met each deadline, if not earlier than the deadline, for product completion. Any other invitations I may need in the future (baby shower, etc.), Tiffany will be the only one I'd contact to do the job.

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tiffany was absolutely AMAZING!!!!! When I sent the invitations out, we got phone calls about how pretty they were. We even had people taking them to work to show other people. One friend said that our invitations were the "Best she's ever seen''. Tiffany was wonderful to work with!! She answered my emails on time and was always so sweet. I chose the Harper invitation's with ribbon instead of lace; Tiffany was willing to make the changes without any additional charges, most importantly the invitations arrived when she said they would!! The quality of the invitations are wonderful!!!! My wedding planner said that the invitations "looked rich'' and my future mother in law said our invitations were "The talk of the town''. If you want your invitations to stand out and really set the tone for you wedding then get Tiffany Boren to do your invitations!!! I'm so happy I decided to go with Tiffany because my fiancé and I will always have these BEAUTIFUL invitations to look back on. I can't thank her enough for these one of a kind invitations! :)

• Wedding: 01/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow! I was hesitant at first to order invitations from online, but thanks to Tiffany she was able to send me samples in variousl colors to help me make my decision. Tiffany was an absolute dream vendor to work with. Her communication was excellent - and her products were FLAWLESS. She was so patient with me when it came to the back and forth of wording my invitations, making changes and dealing with addresses. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Picking invitations was the hardest task for me, but once I found Tiffany she made it a breeze!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
480-650-8183
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards