Embellished Events

Embellished Events

any occasion on any budget

Nashville, TN 37215 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning

(4.6 / 5.0)
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Definitely worth the money! Adrienne's prices were very reasonable for a "Day of" coordinator. She actually started a month before and was very helpful if I had questions along the way. The day of my wedding was perfect because I did not have to worry about a thing. I would refer her to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Adrienne, with Embelllished Events is a wonderful wedding planner and person! She was very helpfull with keeping me on track with the planning. I could not have done it without her. Meeting with her was always enjoyable! Also, her pricing cannot be matched in Nashville. She is just wonderful! My husband and I were both very happy with our wedding...it was beautiful...everything we wanted.

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adrienne is an incredible wedding planner/coordinator. She began helping us with our wedding about four months prior to our wedding day. My husband and I secured our vendors, but Adrienne was very helpful in recommending people that she trusted and thought we would like. She helped me find an incredible florist. Both our wedding ceremony and our reception took place at The Parthenon in Nashville, TN, which can be a very tricky place logistically for catering and setup. Adrienne worked with our vendors to plan each detail of the setup process and coordinated everything from the rehearsal for our outdoor ceremony to the ceremony itself. She made sure everything was taken care of. We are just incredibly grateful for her; our wedding was even more wonderful than we ever could have dreamed. We absolutely loved working with Adrienne. She is a wonderful, kind person and has a calm, understanding, hardworking nature. I would highly recommend her to any bride and groom searching for either planning services or day-of coordinating services. Thank you, Adrienne!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
EMF
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adrienne is a wonderful wedding planner! She was creative, efficient, budget sensitive and thoughtful throughout the process. She found great vendors for me to use, helped me every step of the way, made decisions when I couldn't and enhanced any ideas that I had. She also has two great assistants, Alysia and Olivia, who were at my wedding and made the guests feel taken care of. Great job all the way around!

• Wedding: 05/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adrienne was such a joy to work with from the minute I met her to the day of the wedding. She was always very flexible when it came to meeting up with me, and she always responded to emails and calls quickly. She is full of great ideas and she really helped me with all the little details. She was professional, yet I felt we became friends over the past year. The day of the wedding went so smooth to the help of Adrienne and her assistant. The ceremony was perfect, and everything was setup in a timely manner. We had a few glitches at the reception due to the catering company, and Adrienne and her assistant handled them so well. She made sure I was not stressed and kept coming to check on me during the reception. Overall, hiring Adrienne was one of the best things I did for my wedding! She is absolutely great and I would recommend her to any bride!

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding planner Adrienne Kloock, the owner of Embellished Events, was an amazing wedding planner. She booked all the appointments and arranged all meetings, and even went in my place if I was unable to attend. She has such a sweet personality and helped me feel at ease about everything. She is very professional and had all the necessary questions prepared at every meeting. It was an absolute joy to work with Adrienne while planning my wedding. My wedding day could have not been more perfect, all thanks to Adrienne. She made the entire planning and wedding day experience an easy-breezy, stress-free time in my life and a wedding day beyond my greatest expectations. :)

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I always question "perfect" ratings (5 stars for everything), so I racked my brain to come up with something that Adrienne could have improved on. Nothing came to mind.

Adrienne was always three steps ahead of me in terms of preparedness. The ceremony and reception went off without a glitch, and the lead-up to the event was stress-free with her help. She assisted with the big picture and the smallest details: she helped find the ceremony and reception spaces, worked through our budget, managed the rental of the sound system and chairs (outdoor wedding), balanced two flower vendors, developed the timeline for the day, arranged the cupcake tree, and made the centerpieces and a large flower arrangement next to buffet.

Embellished Events comes highly recommended from this bride!

• Wedding: 04/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adrienne made our wedding stress-free and enjoyable. My (now) husband and I attempted to plan our wedding ourselves, but a little over 4 weeks before the wedding we were in desperate need of some outside help.

We were so thankful our friend recommended Adrienne. Even though we only had a few short weeks before the wedding, Adrienne immediately started working with us. She met with me to finalize timelines, details and vendor lists. I had not even decided on wedding music and the exact photographer yet, but Adrienne remained calm and helped me through all of the final details. With short notice, she went to the final reception walk-through and anticipated any issues that would arise. The week before the wedding (while I was going crazy trying to finish up the last days of my job), Adrienne called all of my vendors and confirmed delivery times, payments, and services.

Since our wedding was the week before Christmas, my husband and I really wanted it to feel like a big family and friends reunion. We had DIY centerpieces, trays of Christmas cookies, shuttle services and other details to help make guests feel "at home." On the day of the wedding, my husband dropped off all of the reception instructions, seating charts, floor plans, centerpieces, and supplies. Adrienne single-handedly set up the entire venue exactly how we imagined it. She helped create such a warm, inviting atmosphere.

During the night, when our timeline got off-track, Adrienne helped coordinate with our reception site, band and the photographer to make sure things went smoothly. None of our guests even noticed that we were 30+ minutes behind schedule. Adrienne solved any problems that came up, and never bothered us with the details. If anything else went wrong, my husband and I didn't notice; Adrienne took care of everything. At the end of the night, she moved our suitcases into our getaway car, placed all of our gifts in my parents car and packed up all of our centerpieces and belongings. It was a huge help - and it allowed our parents to actually enjoy the night and not worry about doing the final clean up.

Adrienne provided the coordination and extra help we needed to make our wedding day go smoothly. But it wasn't just her coordination that we appreciated; she was so fun and easy to work with and all of our guests loved her! At the end of the night, my mom said she was even hugging our little cousins good-bye. She didn't just stand idly by solving small wedding "disasters", but she took the time to get to know our family and friends. Adrienne has such a great personality and we felt so fortunate to have her be a part of our wedding.

We can’t recommend her enough! All of our friends and family had a great time, and we know we could not have done that without her help and support.

• Wedding: 12/18/2010
1.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

First of all, I hired Adrienne after interviewing four other wedig planners. The other planner were much more costly and did not seem to get my vision but after meetih Adrienne she seemed to get my vision, was in my budget and seemed so kind. I hired her- worst decision of my life. She seemed to be on top of everything up until 4 months prior to the weddig. Not only did I lay out everything to a tee prior to the wedding- ever wrote up my own day of plan and did a walk through the week prior to show her where I wanted everything placed on the big day. She acted like she got it, and since day 1 of hiring her she claimed she would have assistants to set up all of my diy items. Not only was nothing set up on the day of the way I had planned- half of the items remained in the boxes I had sent them to the venue in and never even got put out. Once at the reception she forced everythig from the dater-daughter dance to the bouquet toss up at least 2 hours... She was a frenzied mess the entire day. She did not have a copy of the ceremony, which I had printed for her and when one of my readers could not find his copy she came to me and asked what she should do. Honestly - no bride wants to hear about this situation.
Additionally- if all this information does not steer you away from this BRAND new attempt to be a wedding planner, just an FYI... My venue changed their contract after my wedding o never allow her to plan another wedding at their venue. If that does not give you a heads up then God Bless and good luck with her. She will seem amazing at first glance, but anything that looks too good probably is. Do not hire Adrienne.

Embellished Events responded with the following comments:

I am disappointed at Allie's comments and her view of my performance, as her wedding was truly beautiful from start to finish and well executed. She put a lot of time and effort into all of the DIY touches, and everything came together according to her specific vision. Her father tipped me generously, a groomsman came up and gave me a big hug and told me what a great job I did, guests were commenting on how beautiful everything was and Allie herself indicated to others in my presence that I "busted my butt all day" (true). In addition, when I was in a room alone with her that night before her departure, I asked her if it was everything she wanted, and she said "yes!". Emails leading up to the event ended in "love ya" and this bride seemed genuinely happy. I have attempted to call Allie and her now husband on several occasions, but they have yet to return a phone call to express their concerns to me directly.

Unfortunately, I believe a certain individual felt the (inappropriate) need to divulge all of the days activities (hectic or not-and frankly, all set-ups for weddings are a bit hectic!) to Allie when the purpose of having a planner is to make sure the bride does NOT know what goes on behind the scenes. I was micromanaged and questioned by the unfriendly venue staff, but worked hard to get all of Allie's items in place. This is a case of a "flipped switch" after the event, thinking she is entitled to refunds from vendors who worked hard all day and met their contractual obligations. I am not the only vendor dealing with Allie's complaints and demands for refunds. Most of these claims are simply untrue and/or exaggerated but my long list of happy brides speaks for itself. I wish her and her husband the best and hope that they can look back on their special day with joy.

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hiring Adrienne at Embellished Events was one of the best decisions we made with regard to our wedding. She was with us for over a year planning, and she made the process so much easier! She stayed on top of everything from beginning to end & made sure everything went off without a hitch. She is very prompt in responding to emails, texts, & calls. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

• Wedding: 07/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adrienne was great! She made my life so much easier. I get overwhelmed very easily and she broke everything down so I didn't get too stressed out. She walked me through every step and brought up things that I would have never thought of myself. She was also able to find us a last minute tent for our outdoor reception when it looked like it might rain. What a lifesaver! Most importantly, she was able to give me a beautiful wedding for a budget that my husband and family were happy with.

I would love to work with Adrienne again in the future.

Ariahn Dowdy (July '10)

• Wedding: 07/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adrienne, the owner, was very creative and was able to envision what I wanted. She would go to any length to help me get the things I wanted, even if they seemed impossible. She was extremely resourceful when it rained on all of the linens before my wedding, and no one even knew that there was a setback. She was never difficult to reach, and always gave me great advice. She definitely exceeded expectations, and I would recommend no one but her!

• Wedding: 07/10/2010
615-294-9799
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7