EM Fine Art

Sort By:

4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Guests raved about our venue! We love the charm of the brick, art, and city setting of EM Fine Art Gallery. Roland and Amanda were flexible and relaxed. They even allowed us to have a llama at our wedding! You cannot find a more beautiful city setting. I recommend booking early because this great space is snapped up quickly.
Wedding: 04/12/2014

Andrea 1 Reviews
E/M Fine Art Gallery is an amazing wedding venue. It was intimate, unique, and well maintained. The owners, Amanda and Roland made the entire wedding planning process a little less stressful. They were responsive and helped problem solve all of the details. Renting the alley behind the venue made for even more space and a good spot for people to get some fresh air. Our wedding day was perfect, and magical, and we would recommend this space to anyone!
Wedding: 09/06/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Such a perfect mix of industrial and chic. Great urban venue. And Roland and Amanda were great to work with!
Wedding: 08/31/2013

Shanee 1 Reviews
EM Fine Art Gallery was a dream.

Owners Roland and Amanda made a typically high-stress situation and choice a breeze. During the first venue tour we fell in love with the originality and beauty of the space. Roland and Amanda worked with us numerous times to ensure all of our questions were answered, gave us countless tours of the space, and made sure we were comfortable going into our special day.

The best part of EM is the flexibility of everything, especially timing. We were able to come as early as needed the day of our wedding and stay as late as possible. It was so nice to be able to relax at our wedding knowing we weren't forced to leave by a particular time. Roland helped to put up and take down various decorations we wanted to use.

EM Fine Art Gallery is truly amazing - Roland and Amanda's goal is to ensure all weddings at EM are exactly what each couple envisions.

Wedding: 08/24/2013

Bcarnes 2 Reviews
I'm very overdue in writing this...so here goes.

I can't say enough great things about Roland, Amanda and EM Fine Art. What an amazing team!

I worked mostly with Roland, and he was a delight. He was prompt to return emails and phone calls. The information packet you get when you book is very helpful. The space is unique and very easy to work in as well.

Price:
This place is the best bang for your buck. Seriously - a flat rate, you get to use their equipment (which was in good condition and fit our needs), and you get to use your choice of vendors without ever being nickeled and dimed. It took a lot of stress out of wedding planning.

Space:
We did both our ceremony and reception here. He helped out with ideas of how to flip the space...and it worked out very well. The bar is super chic. The bridal room was a great place for my gals and me to get ready. The alley makes for great urban photos. The gallery is warm and inviting with your choice of art and lighting. There are so many options to choose from...but also Roland will gladly tell you what works best if you want him to.

Roland and Amanda:
What a lovely couple!! (Their dogs are precious too.) They were very accommodating regarding looking at the space whenever we wanted/needed. He stopped in during our wedding to make sure things were going smoothly which was super nice. They are as involved as you want them to be - which was very nice.

I would love to do business with them again for another event. They were a big part of why our wedding was so wonderful. Thanks!!!
Wedding: 08/04/2013

Nichole 1 Reviews
Roland and Amanda were awesome to work with and helped make the planning for the venue portion of our wedding easy and stress free with their responsiveness and willingness to be available when we wanted to meet and tour the venue. Looking around Seattle, EM Fine Art far exceeded the other venues for flexibility (you aren't restricted to preferred vendors, you can provide your own drinks, you get the venue for the full day for the set price) and the quality of the venue for the price. EM Fine Art provided the perfect setting for our wedding!
Wedding: 06/22/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5

Claudia 3 Reviews
Amanda and Roland were flexible in letting us visit the space as we were planning and allowing us to hang a friend's art on the walls the day of our wedding. The space is beautiful and unique with many guests commenting on how much they liked the venue!
Wedding: 06/01/2013

Julia 1 Reviews
I wish there was an option for 10 stars! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend E|M to anyone looking for a great place to have ANY event. Roland and Amanda completely exceeded our expectations! They were helpful, caring, flexible and thoughtful throughout the entire planning process. As a same sex couple finding a place we felt 100% comfortable with the venue coordinator was intimidating but we never felt anything but open arms every step of the way. We didn't have to settle for anything because they just made it happen for us. It is VERY reasonably priced and the placed functioned so perfectly. I hope they're still running the gallery in 10-15 years so we can have our wedding anniversary there!
Wedding: 05/05/2013

Emily 1 Reviews
We chose E|M Fine Art as our wedding venue for two reasons -- 1. The space is really cool. 2. Amanda and Roland are also really cool. We loved the exposed brick, the art and the upstairs bar and blue room. We loved that Amanda and Roland were responsive and easy to work with. They had lots of helpful suggestions for other vendors and rentals to make the space pop, and even let us visit several times to plot and plan. It was great to have access to the venue for the whole day to get it ready for our evening event, and that there weren't additional charges for the string lights. For us, it was the perfect place to create a wedding that was personal and unique. Highly recommend.
Wedding: 05/03/2013

Jarir 1 Reviews
The venue was perfect and the owners were so helpful, accomodating and flexibile. They allowed us to use our own vendors, come early, stay late and were there helping out with anything that we needed. In looking at multiple venues throughout Seattle I can't imagine a better venue for us and would absolutely recommend it to anyone.
Wedding: 04/20/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Roland and Amanda were fantastic to work with, very flexible and responsive to calls and emails.
Our wedding was wonderful and our guests had a great time!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Roland and Amanda are amazing. They are so nice, helpful and flexible. I found the venue on here and it felt like fate. I was encouraged by the glowing reviews and shot them an email. We viewed the venue within a couple days and booked right then for a short 3 months later! We wanted it to be very romantic and intimate and this is definitely the place for that. It's beautiful lit on it's own and a little blue uplighting turned it instantly into my "winter wonderland." The equipment they have there is perfect for the space and the type of wedding we had. If you are doing something less than 100 people, throw some chair covers on their chairs and you don't have to deal with renting chairs. If you think a dj is a waste of $ in 2012 like me- they have sound equipment and a jack! I played wedding Pandora (commercial free) and my own playlist all night. It worked out perfectly and saved us a bit! The area for the girls to get ready is very adorable with the glamorous bulb lighting around the mirrors, but I kept sneaking off to the boys area- a great little bar upstairs! There's a comfy couch, the fridge and you can overlook the ceremony/reception space.. it's awesome. SO, back to the important stuff! The price was very reasonable (possibly in part to the fact that our wedding was on a Wednesday evening) and they were so helpful in showing us how to work/utilize/etc. everything as necessary. They even helped out in the set-up/break-down quite a bit. They are so amazing and I can't rave about them or the space enough!! Schedule a tour for yourself and you'll understand!!!
Wedding: 12/12/2012

Nina 2 Reviews
I hosted my rock-n-roll themed wedding & reception at the EM Fine Art Gallery for about 100 people, and all of my guests have raved about how great the place is! The space is gorgeous, modern and flexible for hosting a variety of events plus Amanda & Roland are so friendly and easy to work with! They couldn't have made it any easier for planning the event. I will definitely host events there again and as a professional event planner, I will definitely recommend this venue to all of my clients. 5 stars all the way!
Wedding: 11/17/2012
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Fantastic spot and venue location my guest really enjoyed it!
Wedding: 2+ years ago

Jodi 1 Reviews
EM Fine Art Gallery was a phenomenal place to host our wedding and reception; honestly it is probably one of the most underrated places in the city as a destination. Amanda & Roland were excellent at assisting us and helping to make it special.
Wedding: 10/20/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5

Anonymous 1 Reviews
I recently held my reception at the EM Fine Art Gallery in October 2012 and it was absolutely stunning. If you are looking for an intimate urban space, this place is for you. Brick walls, exposed beams, cement floors, and a funky bar-space upstairs. The location is perfect if you want a Seattle venue with ample parking. While the gallery does not have its own parking lot, they are located in a more obscure area (just east of the Space Needle) where there are very few restaurants/bars that would attract a late night crowd. So parking is in great supply (and still free after 6:00PM)!

The owners, Amanda and Roland, were really great to work with. They are very down-to-earth, courteous, and honest – no hidden fees or add-on charges. Pricing was better than most other places of their size/style. The owners were really excited to help with my event and provided me a lot of great suggestions to help things run smoothly. They were also very flexible to my requests…and when I say flexible, I mean FLEXIBLE. The owners will take down art and rearrange their layout at your request, with no additional cost. I am a type-A bride who needed to visit the site often to coordinate the layout for my reception. Amanda and Roland graciously opened the venue to me and my bridal party on numerous occasions, working around my schedule. After one of their furniture items was destroyed by a previous client, they agreed to have a replacement available on the day of my event. Overall, I was extremely pleased with their service and with the space!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
 206-963-0046
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire