Ellas Paper

Ellas Paper

Vintage | Chic | Elegant | Modern

Gainesville, VA 20155
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered my invitation after a friend highly recommended the company. I was not disappointed, my now-husband approved and our friends and family commented for weeks about the design. Great for the money too!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My invitations came out perfect!!! My Fiancé and I are getting married on the Strasburg Railroad in PA. Liz created the perfect invitation down to the minor details. The invitation is a train ticket which is exactly what we wanted for our non traditional wedding. We have gotten so many compliments!

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Liz did an excellent job with my invites - myself and everyone else loved them!!! She is very customer centered and her work is exceptional! I would highly recommend her!

Carole (& Bill)

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved our invitation suite! It was beautifully designed and made, and we recieved lots of compliments! I had a very hard time deciding between 3 different invitation suites, so Liz created a beautiful suite combining all of them. If you budget allows, I would absolutely recommend the custom design service, so that you will get exactly what you want and need for your event. If you are remotely interested in purchasing a quality invitation suite and you have a date picked out, order immediately to get the design process started!

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
Caroline
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I enjoyed every minute that I worked with Ella's Paper. She was very helpful,very quick to respond back and very thorough with her work! I would highly recommend her to anyone on the future!!

• Wedding: 04/05/2013
Heidi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Liz is truly wonderful! Not only was her design gorgeous, she was very patient in working on my special request (bilingual invitation) and was able to deliver a perfect design. Will recommend Ellas paper to anyone I know!

• Wedding: 01/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had ordered thank you cards for after the wedding and they are just amazing! Fast service and I had a rough draft in my email in about two days! Love the thank you cards and I cannot wait to send them after my wedding

• Wedding: 10/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Liz was extremely helpful throughout the process. She provided wonderful suggestions and was open to any suggestions I had as well. Her work is beautiful!

• Wedding: 10/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Liz was fantastic! Not only did she complete my invitations much earlier than expected, they also looked beautiful. I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

very professional, very helpful, made good suggestions

4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I highly recommend Liz from Ellas Paper. I mainly ordered printables through Liz, and had many demands, questions, ideas and she was patient through all of them and met all of my needs and requests. It was almost a tear dropping experience seeing my invitation I had in mind come alive to perfection, exactly the way I wanted. She has a pretty fast turnaround and sticks to meeting deadlines. Email is the best way to reach her as she's pretty quick on responding to them. Her style is elegant, simple with a modern yet classic twist, which is exactly what I wanted. I'm so glad I found her on Etsy and will be working with her on remainder of my wedding stationery needs (programs, escort cards, etc). She also did a top notch job on my monogram, which I'm in love with! Simply wonderful.

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Liz at Ella's Paper is fantastic! Her work is beautiful, she is very professional, gives great advice and is super prompt! I loved having her be apart of "the little details" which really mean the most! Thanks so much Liz, you helped make my wedding experience the best!

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
Suzanne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My invitations turned out beautiful!! My sister used Ellas Paper for her wedding invitations and I loved her invites so much, I knew I only wanted Liz to do my invitations! Liz was very quick to respond to any of my emails and she answered every question or concern I had! I would recommend Ellas Paper to anyone!! My invitations were elegant, classy, vintage, and gorgeous! Exactly what I wanted!! Thank you Liz!

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
Kellie
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Quick to respond to any emails or questions I had. Wonderful to work with. She alwAys seemed to know exactly what I had in mind for my save the dates and invitations! Loved how they all turned out, and got so many compliments on them!!:)

• Wedding: 07/11/2012
Alyssa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great selection and fast service. Highly recommended!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Loved my custom invitations... they were a big hit with the guests. Thank you!