Elite Glamour Events Of New York

Value
Flexibility
Alicia
10/04/2014

From the time I met with Lindsey at our introductory meeting, she exuded professionalism. She was always available no matter what type of question or stressing situation I came to her with. She made me feel comfortable and at ease the entire planning process. Her name became a reg in my household.... had a wedding question, just ask Lindsey. The day of my wedding, she made my entire bridal party comfortable. She made us a timeline and made sure we stayed on time. Her and Ashley, her assistant took care of every detail for my wedding day. No one came to me or my husband for anything, Lindsey took care of it all. I was truly sad when it was time for her and Ashley to leave. They became my homies and were truly an intricate part of my wedding. I camnot wait to work with them again!

Alicia-
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy to have been able to be with you on your big day and for you to feel like we became as close as we did. We wish you and Kevin all the best! Please keep in touch! xo

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Lindsey and Ashley were amazing! They took away all the stress from the morning of my big day and really let me enjoy it. I knew that any little hiccups we did have would be cleared up in no time. I honestly couldn't have gotten through the day without them!

Genevieve-
Thank you for choosing us for your big day. We were glad that we made you stress free! Keep in touch! Xo

Private User
Recently Married

Lindsey of Elite Glamour events was the absolute best person to have on my wedding day! She is so professional and attentive. Anything I could possibly need the day of my wedding she was right by my side and truly had my best interest at heart. She kept me calm and focused on just enjoying my day. I could not of imagined my wedding day without her! I would absolutely tell any bride to have Lindsey the day of your wedding it was the best thing I did.

Barbara-
You are so sweet! We loved being with you on your special day and being right by your side through everything. If you need anything at all in the future please don't hesitate to be in touch, we are friends now :-). Xo

Sue-Heidi
08/31/2014

Highly, highly recommended!! My husband and I used Elite Glamour Events for our wedding. We used them as a day-of coordinator and we are so incredibly grateful. Lindsey Scannell (owner) was in touch with us throughout the planning process. What's great about her is that even though she was not one of the DOC's for the wedding, she stayed in touch with the two DOC's and for that I am very impressed. As for the two DOC's, they were INCREDIBLE! As with every wedding, a problem arose, specifically related to the flowers. Rather than me getting stressed about it, the DOC's took charge and within minutes they made sure all was fixed. This was just one example of how on-point the two DOC's were.

I cannot stress further how vital Elite Glamour Events was for our wedding. If you want you and your spouse to be stress-free on your wedding day so you can sit back and ENJOY the quick day, use Elite Glamour Events. I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Heidi-
Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy you were satisfied with our services. Your happiness is our #1 concern. If you need anything in the future keep in touch! Xo

Services Used: Wedding Planning

If we could give Lindsey a thousand stars, we would! My husband suggested a day-of coordinator, and although I was a bit hesitant at first (did we really need one?) I agreed to schedule a meeting. It took about two minutes for me to realize that we couldn't NOT hire her. She is super organized and on task, but also awesome and personable. Throughout the process (and we did have some craziness) she was so responsive to phone calls, texts and e-mails. Unlike many other vendors, we never had to call or message her a second time- we always got a response very quickly (definitely under 24 hours- typically more like within an hour or so).

On the day of our wedding, Lindsey and Ashley showed up on time (early) and dressed professionally (super cute), and blended in doing whatever needed to be done. They dealt with our biggest issue of the day (the florist being MIA for hours) by only telling us as much as we wanted to know to keep us stress-free. When we needed some quiet time, they literally acted like body guards to keep others out of the bridal suite. In addition, they ensured everything was set up during pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail and reception just the way we wanted it all, and had some super cute suggestions for personalized details. They worked so nicely with all of our vendors to keep the day going smoothly.

Without question, we 100% recommend having Lindsey and Elite Glamour Events to keep you happy and stress-free the day of your wedding!

Kaitlin-
Thank you so so much for your kind words. We loved being able to be with you on your big day and do WHATEVER WE COULD to make you stress free. We wish you and Pasquale all the best. Please keep in touch!

Melina
08/22/2014

If you are a bride or groom feeling overwhelmed with wedding details then I highly recommend Lindsey and her staff to help make your special day perfect. She works closely with you to make sure that all the details of your wedding day come together flawlessly so that you can be stress free and enjoy the best day of your life.

Melina-
We are so glad that we kept you stress free and without worry! You and your husband are such great people! Keep in touch! xo

Services Used: Wedding Planning

When I informed my family that I wanted to book a day of coordinator for our wedding they were a bit skeptical at first thinking that they could simply fill in for me. However, I was adamant that I wanted them to enjoy themselves and have a true professional tackle any hurdles on the big day. Boy am I glad I made that decision! And even more so that I chose to go with Lindsey of Elite Glamour Events! As an out of state bride I learned fast that there are many choices out on Long Island, and it took me a while to vet them all out. Elite Glamour offered the best value and by far the most responsive, friendly, and professional service! I could always expect an almost instantaneous reply from her with any questions I had! And she was also so incredibly flexible with my busy schedule that put me a bit behind at the end of my planning. But it was no sweat for her at all! Nor for her amazing assistant Alyssa! To top it all off, when we had a major snafu with our officiant Lindsey took charge! Without her I know I couldn't of kept my cool the way I did! She even went the extra mile to speak with each and every one of my vendors explaining the situation and negotiating for extra time on my behalf. Thanks to her we saved not only piece of mind but also an arm and a leg, and we were able to enjoy the rest of our day! Honestly, if you don't book with Elite Glamour Events then you will regret it as there is no better choice!

Kristina-
Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved being with you and your husband on your big day! We were so glad to be able to be with you to ease your worry and ensure that though problems arose we kept you happy and smiling. You and your husbands' love shined so brightly. Keep in touch! xo

Mike
07/12/2014

Lindsey was amazing to work with! She made it easy to chat over email and was very flexible about meeting in person. She matched our enthusiasm with every idea we had and suggested ways to make them better. She also helped us meet with vendors and asked questions we never even thought of. I'm not sure our wedding could've been as great as it was without Lindsey's help!

Mike-
We were so thrilled to be able to work with such a sweet couple! We wish you all the happiness in the world. Keep in touch! Xo

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Hiring Elite Glamour Events was one of the best decisions that I made when it came to our wedding. I really hadn't been to too many weddings and had only been a bridesmaid once so I was quite clueless as to how the whole day should flow and at making sure everything that needed to be done, was done, leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day.

Although I had a Day of Coordination package with Elite Glamour, from the moment we booked, Lindsey, my DOC was incredibly accessible and happy to answer questions and help out. We also met to go over every detail of the wedding and the timeline about a week prior to the wedding which helped me to feel assured that I had all my ducks in a row as the day approached.

On the wedding day Lindsey and Alyssa were excellent - they took the reigns on everything with logistics, managing our vendors and keeping things running smoothly and timely. They were one step, or a few steps ahead of everything.

It was pouring the whole morning before the wedding and when Lindsey arrived she had already been on the phone with my photographers a few times and worked out a contingency plan for our Central Park photos. It also was nice to have someone to take care of little things - we switched the song for our bridal party introductions at the last minute and rather than having a member of our bridal party run down from the bridal suite to speak with the DJ, Lindsey took care of it.

In addition to all of Elite Glamour's help with the logistics of the wedding day, it was clear that they were there to make the day absolutely the best that it could be for me and my husband. They were true professionals, but also great people who we enjoyed having with us on our big day.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

From the start of my engagement, I knew I needed help. My parents have been divorced for over 20 years, but they don't like each other. At. All. My wedding was the first time they would spend more than 6 hours in the same county, let alone the same place. Add to that relatives who were very opinionated and disagreed with me at every turn, I knew there was no way to keep my sanity and the peace while still enjoying my wedding day.

From the first phone call, which lasted 45 minutes, and our first meeting that lasted over an hour, Lindsey was amazing. In the car after the meeting, my maid of honor told me I had to book with Elite Glamour because they are "perfect." She was right. Other than my groom, choosing Elite Glamour as my DOC was the best choice I made in my wedding planning process.

Lindsey and Ashley went above and beyond to make sure the day went off without a hitch. They were my peace of mind and really kept things moving. I never had to worry on my wedding day because I knew any problems would be taken care of. When the photographer locked herself out of her car that held the camera and equipment at the church and my aunt came screeching over to me like a crazed bad-news rocket, I wasn't worried because I knew that Lindsey and Ashley would figure out a solution. The limo driver even commented on how relaxed and laid back I was about it. Lindsey and Ashley were my peace of mind that day and allowed me to focus on what mattered--getting married to the love of my life--because I was 100% confident no detail would be overlooked.

Elite Glamour Events made my day go perfectly. They managed my family and executed my vision precisely. I cannot recommend them enough. If you're unsure whether you want a day of coordinator or which coordinator to pick, you can't go wrong with Lindsey!!!

Cait-
Thank you, thank you!!! Your kind words mean more than you know. Our clients and their satisfaction with us in our number 1 concern. Hearing how at ease you were because of us makes me ecstatic. Congratulations again and we look forward to hearing about many more joyous events in your life that we can be a part of. Keep in touch!! Xoxo

Private User
Recently Married

Lindsey and her team were hired as "day of coordinators." I was able to be in touch with Lindsey from the moment I signed the contract through the day of the wedding via e-mail or phone at anytime. She helped alleviate moments of stress and guided me. She and one other team member were able to see my visions and create them in the backyard setting where our wedding was held. She literally "built" the scene for the wedding just as I had envisioned. She managed all hiccups without my knowing. THANK YOU!

Elite Glamour Events Of New York responded with the following comments:

You are so very welcome! We are so glad to have been able to be your eyes, ears and visionaries! Xo

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Lindsey is an amazing planner. I hired her to be our DOC, but she does so much more than that. From the day I hired her, she was a constant support system for me. She responds extremely quick to email and text, and always validated my concerns and crazy bride thoughts. She helped me find vendors, and helped ease my nerves of planning a wedding from far away. The best part was having her help do my timeline, and then keeping us on schedule! She arrived prompt with her assistant Alyssa, and helped make sure the day ran smoothly. I'm sure things went wrong, but I wouldn't know thanks to her.

As a bride, you spend so much time stressing over the wedding, that the day of all you want to do is have fun, that is where Elite Glamour Events comes in. They make sure that you have nothing to worry about! They truly let you be a guest at your wedding day, and I couldn't be more thankful!

Gabby-
Thank you so so much for your kind words! We loved every minute of being with you on your wedding journey and making your big day flawless without you ever knowing of any issues :-). You and your now husband are both amazing people and we look forward to hearing from you and being a part of many major events you have in the future! Xoxo

Services Used: Wedding Planning

From our 1st meeting to our final goodbye, Lindsey was amazing. Always there with a helpful hint or being a calming factor. Her goal for the day was to make sure I was constantly smiling. She truly valued and understood how important our day was to us. Lindsey and Ashley were soooo down to earth yet extremely professional. They were also a pleasure to be around...my 23 person bridal party absolutely loved her.....we were all sad to see them go..there are not enough words to describe Lindsey, Ashley and the work they do. My husband and I did not have a care in the world that day...any issues arise, Lindsey or Ashley were to handle them...including occupying our 2 year old daughter. I cannot wait to work with them again!!! Love, Alicia & Kevin Lewis

Thank you!

Rafi
09/06/2013

I normally don't like rating with all 5's, because it doesn't look genuine, but that is honestly what Elite Glamour Events deserves on every metric.

EGE provided day-of coordination for our wedding at the Queens County Farm Museum. Lindsey was incredibly thorough and helpful in our meetings leading up to the day, helping us think things through, recommending changes that ended up working better, and providing some serious logistical insight. The day of, she and her staff handled set-up, vendor coordination, schedules, clean-up, payments, and every little thing in between. And they were insanely great at dealing with any last-minute change that inevitably came up, even if we didn't know about it. It was nice having someone who knew exactly when to make those kinds of decisions on her own, and when to come to us for input. It was just unbelievably relieving to have her handling things, knowing that everything was being taken care of.

Not just that, but our rental company came very close to just...not...delivering anything, which all came up about 5 hours before the wedding. Lindsey not only solved the problem single-handedly, she FOUGHT for us like crazy. If it hadn't been for her and her staff, it would've been a very different outcome.

Look, it's a wedding, so no matter what, it's going to be a wonderful day. (I mean, unless you get stood up.) But wonderful days can still be very stressful. Ours wasn't. Our day was absolutely perfect -- literally flawless -- because of Elite Glamour Events.

Elite Glamour Events Of New York responded with the following comments:

Your kind words mean more than you know! Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing how pleased you were with our services. We lived being a part of your special day. Please keep in touch and if you nee anything don't hesitate! Xo

John
06/08/2013

I have to say I was extremely skeptical when My now wife Jessica first told me about a DOC. Now that the wedding is over I have to say it was one of the best decisions we made. Lindsey was phenomenal and along with her team made our wedding day extraordinary.

John and Jessica

Tonianne
05/10/2013

Extremely happy with my experience. Took care of everything before I even knew there was an issue!! Extremely friendly and accommodating. Always ready to help even with the silliest requests.