Elite Entertainment

Jersey's Most Dynamic DJ's

2 Hartford Drive
Suite 106
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My sister used tommy from elite Dj 5 years ago and i liked him so i decided I would use him for my wedding but I had no idea how special and awesome he would make my wedding. I requested specific songs being a musician and he exceeded all my expectations. He played every song I asked and was so charming and funny throughout the wedding. He was so nice when I sang a song to my husband and assisted making it more special with the piano player I had. I could not have had a better night with a better Dj. He kept the music going and my families loved him as well. I would recommend him to anyone and I would definitely use him again!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elite Entertainment was above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined. I cannot say enough wonderful things. We got many compliments on how fun our wedding was because of the excellent music. Personal, flexible, humorous, and a great DJ at that- he kept our dance floor full the entire night. I would use him again in a heartbeat!!!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Kylie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tommy was our DJ for both our Ceremony and our Reception. His talent is outstanding!! He was able to put together the whole musical vibe we were going for. A little bit of something for everyone and he got it spot on. My husband and I didn't really know much about wedding music selection and Tommy walked us through the whole thing. He even would send us suggestions when we were stumped on a song for our cake cutting and a few others. He made the party happen in the way we wanted it to. Thank you so much Tommy for a beautiful evening, for your professionalism, talent and kindness. You are incredible with your work and know all the ins and outs of the whole thing. We were in great hands with you. Thanks again!!

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding than Mike Walter. His MCing for all the traditional events of the night was flawless. He brought such energy to the party that all of our guests said it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. Elite Entertainment made our wedding the best day of our lives!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography
Michele
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My DJ Jay was wonderful! He was so nice and accommodating to every detail. Everyone during and after the wedding raved at what a great job Jay did. The music choices, his MCing, his singing!! Jay you were awesome! Everything was perfect and everyone had a great time. Thanks again for everything!!

Kimberly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kris was amazing!!! I went to four weddings before mine and he hands down was the best DJ he knew how to really mix and keep the party going. After my wedding people couldn't stop talking about how awesome he was. Our dance floor was packed the entire time. Not to mention leading up to the wedding he was amazing to work with. I wanted a special song that wasn't easy to find and he was able to rip it no problem! I highly recommend Kris!

Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phil Walsh was awesome! !! So glad I went with him and this company!

Toniann
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience was nothing but a fantastic pleasurable experience.

bryan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Honestly, there are not enough words to explain the amount of passion that Domenic Sestito has for what he does. It's so easy to buy some equipment and call yourself a DJ, but the amount of care he puts in to making his couples feel special is something rare. His energy and ability to read the crowd was off the charts which is why our guests never left the dance floor ( other than to use the awesome Elite photo booth of course) From start to finish, Dominic was there getting to know us as a couple and following up on every detail to make sure we had smooth, polished intros ( ive seen some djs butcher bridal party names! ) and of course honored all of our music requests while mixing in some crowd favorites only a true pro would know how to do. My husband and I have and will continue to recommend Dominic and the entire Elite team ! So so happy with our choice!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We used DJ Dan Fumosa for our wedding reception. Dan and Elite come with our highest recommendations. Dan is a true professional and takes his job and responsibility to the highest level. From the moment you first meet for your consultation through the last dance, Dan will ensure you are 100% comfortable and will make you rest assured everything will be in good hands.

Where Dan really shines is with the management of the reception. He is a great MC keeping everything running smoothly and making sure the guests are having a great time. We were not directive of what kind of music he played and trust us, he knows when to slow it down and when to pick it up, he just has a great sense for what people are enjoying or not and keeps the music going to everyone's tastes.

A DJ can make or break the entire reception. We would recommend Dan to anyone, his experience will have you answering questions on things you didn't even know you should think about and his reception management, style and music will make you rest assured that everything will go perfectly.

Call Elite Entertainment and make sure you request Dan Famosa to DJ your wedding reception!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Michael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phil was absolutely fantastic for our big day. He was incredibly willing and flexible with our choices and the reception was perfect. Phil really got the guests moving and motivated to dance. Our entrance announcements were perfect. From start to finish it was a pleasure working with Phil and elite entertainment. Extremely professional, responsive, and just great!
Michele and chris

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Services Used: DJ, Entertainer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We can't say enough about the Elite team! Janise was amazing! She took the time before the event to get to know us and our wishes, designed a music plan that fit us perfectly and had the dance floor full with our guests the entire night. She was outstanding. We had so many tell us in the days that followed what an epic time they had and that they loved the DJ and MCing and especially the dancing before the buffet opened for dinner. Epic, Janise, just epic! High five!

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
Jean
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elite provided out photo both and it was a hit! The Elite team was attentive and ensured our guests had all the props they needed to make their photos memorable. And the photo album that we received at the end of the night is just priceless! Highly recommend Elite!

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
Services Used: Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Corey you are awesome! Thank you so much for making our night incredible! Our friends raved about you all night. I would recommend you to the world if I could!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Chris Monaco was our DJ and he was phenomenal !! Such professionalism and attention to detail from the initial meeting to the day of the wedding! He was extremely helpful in turning our visions for what we wanted for our speciality music requests into something amazing that we could only dream of !! We could not have asked for a better DJ and he truly made our wedding an incredible experience!! He had everyone up dancing throughout the entire wedding and we are still getting rave reviews about how awesome the music and energy was at our wedding!! We owe a lot of that credit to Chris !! He truly took our ideas and our direction of what we wanted and he turned it into an amazing experience all around from the ceremony to the last song !! We could not have been happier !!! The dj, the mood and energy they bring really do make or break a wedding and Chris definitely helped make our wedding reception and ceremony procession and recession everything that we dreamed and more !!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Mike Walter was the most incredible officiant for our wedding on 10/25/2014!! He flew down to Mexico to be with us on our wedding day. Not only is he endlessly handsome and dapper, he gave the most heart felt introduction we've ever heard. He had us answer questions about each other ahead of time and incorporated that into our ceremony, it made it so meaningful and personal. He helped us organize the line up of our bridal party. He is impeccably professional and polished. His respect for us and our bridal party and guests was unparalleled. He read a letter I wrote to my mom who passed away and just had so much love and compassion in his spirit it really came through when he read. He suggested a wine ceremony because we both love wine and it was the best idea ever! We would recommend Mike because he is one of the most honorable, professional, respectful, compassionate, funny guys you could ever hope to have marry you. He sprinkled humor throughout our ceremony which we really needed because we were basically in tears the whole time (happy, excited, sad and everything in between). I am beyond happy that he married us, we have truly gained an amazing friend for life and for that we are forever grateful.

Services Used: Officiant
888-354-8380
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards