Elite Entertainment

Value
Flexibility
Kait
05/22/2015

I've actually known Dan since I was 7 or 8 years old,so I was so happy to find out that he was a DJ. I had seen him at a wedding my husband and I had attended,and immediately knew he had to be the DJ for our wedding. Now it's the day after my wedding and I honestly have been talking to my husband all day about how much fun everyone had out there on the dance floor ! I was up dancing all night ! So much so, that I totally forgot about my open bar. He is the perfect DJ if you're looking to have a good time.and keep the atmosphere high energy ! He knows what he's doing and definately won't disappoint. Dan is the man !!!

Lindsay
05/15/2015

We had the most amazing time! Rich had everyone out on the dance floor! He was so much fun, full of energy, and extremely flexible with all of our crazy requests!!

Services Used: DJ

I would recommend Jay to anyone looking for a DJ. He was professional, knowledgable, and great at improvising to make everything on the big day appear seamless and perfect. We had fun planning the night with him and he was slick about checking in and making sure we were satisfied throughout the night. I received endless compliments about him. Everyone had a great time. The dance floor was packed and we had a wide variety of songs playing. He was also great at going with the flow when we changed details at the last minute or wanted to do non-traditional items. He remembered everything we talked about whether in person or via e-mail. I did not have to worry about anything and could trust Elite the whole night.

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Mary, Thanks so much for the awesome review of Jay Thomson. I am so glad that you were happy with everything and that you took the time to share it here on Wedding Wire. All the best to you and Andrew. Mike Walter

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Paul and I searched high and low for a DJ company to preform at our wedding. We met Mike, from Elite, at a wedding showcase and knew right away that he was the one we wanted for our wedding. Mike and his team were very professional and knew how to listen to the ideas which we had to make our wedding day perfect. Mike took the time to meet with us before the wedding to discuss ideas that we had, we incorporated our ideas with the wonderful recommendations which Mike had. Our wedding went off without a hitch. Mike got all our family and friends out on the dance floor, he played the right type of music at the right time. There wasn't a point during the night that I had any worry or concern. Days before my wedding I started stressing, until my mother sat me down to remind me that we hired the best professionals in their line on work. Mike was just that, the best professional in his line of work. Nothing to worry about when you hire the best!
Sincerely,
Christine and Paul Woerner

Dave
05/01/2015

A "5" rating is not even enough for Mike and Elite Entertainment. Mike absolutely rocked our wedding! I cannot express how helpful, respectful, knowledgeable, and easily reachable Mike was in this process. There was never a situation or request Mike could not handle. The lines of communication were always open. It would be a shame to have any other company other than Elite DJ your wedding. I even received calls from a few of my guests the next day saying how the DJ did not try to steal the show but knew how to keep the party flowing! A++

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Dave, Thanks so much for the awesome review. All the best to you and Kristin.

Recently Married

couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate our wedding. Went out of his way to do some special music for us and have to deal with us on general. Thanks mike

Thanks Mike. All the best to you and Lauren! Mike Walter

Mallory
04/25/2015

We hired Phil from Elite Entertainment to be the MC at our wedding and he was absolutely perfect. The first time we met with Phil, he was extremely professional, asked great questions (many things I never even thought of), and had wonderful music suggestions. The day of the wedding, everything went so smoothly. I never had to worry about the timeline or what came next. Phil and his team were very on top of everything. The energy that Phil created out on the dance floor was perfect! I could not have asked for a better MC and DJ team.

Mallory thanks so much for the awesome review. All the best! Mike Walter

Recently Married

We had Corey from Elite Entertainment as our DJ and we had a great experience. He was receptive to our ideas, was on time and professional and played a great mix of music, including our requests and integrating his own choices. We had people on the dance floor the whole time and he was a great addition to make it that much more fun. He's not the type of DJ who makes it a show featuring him, which was important to us, but he does get out there and dance around and enjoy the party with you. He DJ'd my sister's wedding a few years prior and was great, which is why we picked him for ours. Would strongly recommend. Thanks Corey for a great time!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Jessica, Thanks for an awesome review of Corey. All the best to you and Mark!

louana
04/25/2015

Working with Elite for our wedding was wonderful! They were recommended to us and we couldn't have been happier. Dominic was very helpful and professional and I knew right away we needed to have him as our DJ for our wedding! Music was one of the most important vendors for me and I couldn't be happier with the mix of music that was played. People were up dancing the entire night!

Andrea
04/19/2015

Our DJ, Ryan, was fantastic. He did everything we asked for and more. He made our wedding a true party and everyone had a blast. The transitions between songs were smooth and the variety of song choices had every one on the dance floor. Thank you!!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Andrea, Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review. All the best to you and Andrew! Mike Walter

Services Used: DJ

DJ Tommy was absolutely amazing. He was able to be flexible with meeting times and was easy to talk to. He was able to suggest different songs and hype up the music for everything. The day of the event he helped make everything perfect and even helped when one of our groomsmen split his pants. Such an amazing person and so full of life that helped set the atmosphere for our special day!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer
Milinda
04/18/2015

My wife and I used Tommy as our DJ and MC for our wedding. He was great , he has lots of energy and gets the crowd up and moving as well . Tommy played all the music we asked and I would recommend Tommy to anyone who needs a DJ for any event.

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Milinda, Thanks for the awesome review. All the best to you and Raymond. Mike Walter

Michael and Nicole
04/18/2015

Chris Monaco from Elite Entertainment was the DJ for our wedding at the Oyster Point Hotel in Red Bank, NJ on April 18, 2015. Chris and his team were simply incredible! It's been a couple weeks, but the compliments keep rolling in from friends and family about what a great party it was! We honestly cannot remember a moment when the dance floor was empty and Chris did a terrific job of mixing the old and new to keep everyone happy! Chris was also very accommodating as we live in Chicago and had difficulties scheduling a face-to-face meeting. We were able to chat over Facetime and discuss the wedding in full detail. Elite's event planning website is fantastic and it made the reception planning easy and stress-free. We would recommend Elite and Chris to any couple looking for a DJ in New Jersey and hope to run into Chris at another wedding soon!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Michael and Nicole, Thanks so much for the awesome review! All the best to you both. Mike Walter

04/18/2015

My husband and I could have never found a more perfect entertainment company to have our families up and dancing the night away at our wedding! Dan Fumosa was our DJ and he was incredible since the first day we met! He instantly understood the vibe we wanted for our celebration, meet and exceeded all of our expectations, and tailored the entire night to give our guests the best night ever! Another amazing moment was when Dan took two songs and mixed them together to create an unforgettable song for my father and I to dance to! Dan, you made the night absolutely perfect and we are so appreciative of all your hard work and talent! THANK YOU!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

WOW! Ali, what an awesome review. Thanks so much for taking the time to write it and to share your experience with Dan and Elite with the world. Congratulations to you and Greg!

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I chose Tom Monaco as our DJ and are so glad that we did! Tom was responsive to emails and quick to reply. He acknowledged all of our special requests making me feel at ease. All of our guests were up dancing the ENTIRE time and it was all thanks to Tommy. He was able to read the crowd and play the perfect combination of music to keep people entertained and on their feet. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him and we are so grateful! If you choose Tommy you will certainly be in great hands!!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Keara, thanks so much for the awesome review! I'm glad Tommy was able to lend his talents to making your wedding day even more special. All the best to you and Brian! Mike Walter

Narissa
04/12/2015

If you are looking for a friendly, outgoing, funny, entertaining, energetic DJ, ask for Corey!!!! My husband and I went to Elite Entertainment based on a recommendation from a musician friend and chose Corey based solely on a video we saw of him. Corey was very attentive to all of our requests, was easily reached (even the night before the wedding when I was still making requests), and responded to emails and texts within minutes. When Josh and I met with Corey a few weeks before the wedding, we went through every little detail of the wedding. We had no idea that we even needed to chose a song to play when we cut the cake! Corey sat with us for two hours, and never once tried to rush us out the door or make a hasty decision. At the wedding, Corey danced with guests, got EVERYONE out on the dance floor, remembered ALL of our requests, and even took/posted pictures and videos to Instagram with our wedding hashtag. He even made sure to come to the bride/groom table a few times throughout the night to ask us if we were happy and having a good time. The night of the wedding, and the days following, I received many compliments and rave reviews for Corey. Music can make or break any party. Make yours one to remember and hire Corey with Elite Entertainment.

Narissa,
Thanks for the awesome and thorough review. I am so glad that Corey not only helped throw a great party but was helpful and responsive. That's the goal we set here at Elite and I'm so happy that Corey rose to the occasion. Congratulations to you and Josh. Mike Walter