Elite Entertainment

Value
Flexibility
Shawn
07/18/2015

Phil was our DJ and he did an incredible job. We chose him because he was the DJ at my brother's wedding a few years ago and he kept people on the dance floor the entire time, which was exactly what we wanted. Phil made our reception great and we couldn't be any happier with the final product.

Services Used: DJ

I am very happy that we went with Elite Entertainment, and Phil Walsh as our DJ. We were able to use the online planning tools, which helped a lot the day we met with Phil to go over all the music. He was very thorough and understood completely what my husband and I were hoping for the day of the wedding. Phil delivered 100%. He moved everything along great, and played all the songs we wanted to hear. He made sure that he kept people on the dance floor by reading the crowd and anticipating what song to play next. I cannot rave enough about Phil.

My husband and I were so happy with the job he did, but let me just say that all of our guests LOVED Phil! They came up to us and told us how wonderful the thought the DJ was. Phil gets on the dance floor with you to keep the crowd going, but never does it feel intrusive. I would recommend Elite and Phil to anyone planning an event!!!

Thank you again, for such a fantastic job!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

We used Corey from Elite Entertainment for our wedding....he was fabulous! Many of my guests were asking his name and where he came from...kept the party going all afternoon, was great!

Private User
Recently Married

Great job! My guests loved Corey. He interacted with everyone, including the little kids. He did a great job.

Craig
07/10/2015

Ryan was very accommodating and so easy to work with. He gave great suggestions with music ideas when we needed help.
At the wedding, he mixed our required songs well with his choices that inspired many to dance. He easily handled DJ as well as MC jobs. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends!

steven
07/05/2015

Just wunna say thank you again for hosting our wedding night and made it an unforgettable evening, the music was great and everything was just so smoothly.. I had a lot of fun and didn't need to worry about anything cuz it's been taking care by my Dj, Dan Fumosa. Thanks again.. it means a lot to me and my wife!! I'd definitely recommend Dan to any of my friends if they ever needed a DJ!!

Robert
07/03/2015

We had such a great experience with Elite Entertainment! Our first interaction with Elite was at one of their showcases. From there we got to see how they operate, and pick our Emcee. We booked that night and chose Dan Fumosa as our Emcee. We had a beach wedding so they were able to provide our ceremony music too.

Leading up to our wedding, they have a really cool online tool that allows you to pick the songs you would like played at your wedding, and you will also meet with your DJ/Emcee to go over the do's and don'ts before your big day. Dan was extremely responsive and attentive to all of our requests. We have only been married 3 days and all of our guests keep saying how great the the DJ and Emcee was at our wedding. They played a great mix for both the older and younger crowd at our wedding. He arrived early to make sure everything was set up, played everything we requested and then some, and over-all made our special day absolutely perfect.

There are so many reasons why i can recommend Elite Entertainment and Dan Fumosa; Reliable, responsive, professional, attentive, high-energy, the list goes on and on. If you like to dance and want to make sure all of your guests do too- Book with Elite, and request Dan. You won't be disappointed.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Elite Entertainment has such wonderful reviews because they truly live up to them. I couldn't be happier with the level of service and professionalism that I received from our DJ, Ryan McLaughlin. He texted, emailed, and called numerous times before the event in order to help plan a perfect day. He also provided many suggestions and helpful hints. The day of, he helped make everyone feel comfortable hitting the dance floor, and staying there the whole night! Thank you!

Nina
07/03/2015

Dominic and every member of Elite's staff were courteous, professional, and efficient before during and after our wedding. The dance floor remained packed, and the added touches like a photo-booth and TV's for crowd pleasing videos truly impressed our guests.

Kevin
07/03/2015

The Elite entertainment team (DJ/MC, photo, and video) is aptly named "elite". Every aspect of their work was planned and carried out with the utmost attention to detail and we could not be happier with their services. The selection of music was amazing and the photo-booth provided memories which we will cherish forever. Best of all, this three in one team streamlined our planning by creating a single point of contact for DJ, photo, and video services!

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
Shannon
07/03/2015

We had such an amazing experience with Elite Entertainment. Their staff is very professional and listens to your concerns and requests.
Our DJ Tom Monaco was fantastic. He listened to all of our requests and helped us refine the small details of our special day. The music was great and our guests danced a lot. He is very passionate about is job and he is easygoing which makes working with him really easy. He made our day very special!

Our photographer Carrie Roberts was great! She has a great sense of humor and she does a great job keeping everyone in the wedding party organized to make the day run smoothly. She made sure to capture all of our special moments and we can't wait to see the rest of our photographs.

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography

DJ Tommy Monaco was awesome! I am so happy he was a part of our special day. I had no idea where to begin when it came to choosing our ceremony music. Tommy made awesome recommendations. I have received so many compliments on the music for our ceremony and reception. We told him at our first meeting that we would have a rough crowd of all different age groups. Tommy was able to keep everyone happy! Everyone had so much fun at our wedding! I wish the night never ended. A DJ can make or break a wedding! ! I am grateful to Tommy at Elite for making our wedding!

Kristin
06/27/2015

Jay was absolutely amazing! My husband and I, along with all of our guests, had an awesome time at our wedding, thanks to Jay. Many of our guests said that he was the best DJ they had ever had at a wedding. Also, many of my friends who are getting married said they wanted to have him as their DJ. He left a very good impression on everyone!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Dominic at Elite was the absolute BEST DJ I could have ever asked for. He was so great to work with while planning over the past year and a half. He was super friendly and laid back which made my husband and I feel so comfortable with him. Aside from being great to work with, he sure knows how to get the party started. He had my guests on the dance floor the entire night, which was exactly what I wanted. He made sure to play some oldies to get the older crowd on the dance floor, but he also made sure to play new stuff that the younger crowed likes. It's been over two weeks since my wedding and guests are still saying they can't believe how great the DJ was. I would HIGHLY recommend Dominic to any bride who wants a fun, upbeat wedding!

Corey
06/27/2015

Tommy and his team were amazing. Nothing was asking too much from them - they were so quick to adhere to every little update and change that we had, even up to the night before the wedding. They also provided a photo booth, and were so courteous with all of the guests. They even stuck around after the scheduled time had elapsed to play a couple of extra songs for the last twenty or so guests who still wanted to party. Would absolutely recommend. I have nothing negative to say.

Services Used: DJ

Our wedding was DJ'ed by Ryan McLaughlin from Elite Entertainment. We had a great experience working with Ryan. Prior to the wedding, he was super responsive to phone calls and emails, with a turnaround time of less than a day in answering any of our concerns. He scheduled a meeting with us before the wedding, where he went over the schedule for the day as well as all the songs to be played at special moments (cake cutting, introductions, first dance, etc.). We hadn't picked all of our songs going into that meeting, so he emailed us afterward with great suggestions which helped us a lot with our song selection. We had a few last minute changes (as in 5 minutes before the reception started), which he graciously accommodated without any issues. During the actual reception, Ryan did a great job of getting our conservative guests up on the dance floor, and everyone had a great time. Overall, it was a pleasure working with Ryan, and we highly recommend him!