Elite Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Words cannot express how thankful we are to Elite Entertainment for making each aspect of photography, videography, and the music beyond perfect! Our day started with video with Chris and Tommy and then photography with Lynn and Cyndi. To say that all have a vision for what they do is an understatement! They do everything in their powers to get the best shot and capture each and every moment! This may include laying on the ground or jumping in bushes. Besides their amazing work, they are friendly, calming, and patient people. We had such a fun time just interacting with them as we took photos. We were also honored to have Kris be our DJ. He created a playlist that everyone just absolutely loved and had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. We could not be more thankful and happy with everything Elite Entertainment has done for us from the second we booked them for our wedding day. Our expectations were surpassed!

-Wes and Shelby

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the great review!

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
Brian
06/20/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Ryan McLaughlin and Elite Entertainment. Ryan was completely professional and accommodating from beginning to end. He and Elite made sure that everything went off without a hitch and really helped put the finishing touches on the reception details. Ryan was a fantastic emcee and definitely kept the party going throughout the night.

If you are getting married in the NY/NJ area and are looking for a DJ, you really can't do any better than Ryan McLaughlin/Elite Entertainment.

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Brian thanks for taking the time to review Ryan

Stephanie
06/13/2015

Everyone had a great time at my wedding. Dan got everyone out on the dance floor! He also was great to communicate with even up until the wedding day.

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the review Stephanie!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

I used Elite Entertainment for DJ, photographer and photo booth. My first meeting with the DJ, Rob Habermann, made me so excited for my wedding. He knew exactly what I wanted from our first meeting and he was so knowledgeable. I was e-mailing him ideas the night before the wedding and he made everything happen. It was perfect! Everyone was dancing all night long!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the awesome review Tara!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

We used DJ Tommy Monaco from Elite on the recommendation of a friend, and I'm so glad we did! We all had a blast at the wedding, and Tommy and Elite were a huge part of that. He was super engaging and had everyone up and dancing the entire time. Our guests were a mixed group, all with different tastes of music, and Tommy understood that and made sure that there was enough of a variety of music that everyone was happy - and he knew exactly when to change up the music based on who was and wasn't dancing at any given time. He was also very easy to work with and extremely accommodating. After speaking with him several times before the event, we were confident that everything would be great and we were not disappointed. Our parents surprised us with an upgrade to our package by contacting Tommy separately and they had the same exact things to say - they are not very computer savvy, and he was always so nice and helpful to them.

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the awesome review!

Recently Married

We had Corey Fox as the DJ for our wedding on June 6, 2015. He did an amazing job in keeping everyone partying all night long. He was attentive and detailed oriented getting all the songs and events correct. There were people on the dance the entire time! He has a laid back and funny personality, which made planning the wedding even more fun. I would highly recommend Corey to anyone planning an event!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the great review

Lauren
05/30/2015

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Elite Entertainment and with Dominic in particular! From the first meeting to the wedding day he was professional but also extremely personable. Everyone had a blast and we are so happy we chose them!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

We appreciate the great review Lauren!

Services Used: DJ

We just got married on Friday, 5/29/15. We had Chris Monaco as our DJ. I have to say, he was wonderful! We didn't want a cheesy DJ and we didn't get one. He played every song I wanted to hear and even waited for me to get back from everything I needed to do for a song I really wanted to be there for. Everybody danced, rapped, sang and had a blast!! I'm so happy that the wedding of my dreams came together, and music has a big part in that. Thank you to Elite and Chris!! We also had the ceremony music done with Elite too, wonderful!! Instrumentals actually felt like there was a little band playing!! Loved every second of this!!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Robyn, Thanks so much for the awesome review. So glad Chris could help you have the wedding of your dreams! Mike Walter

Services Used: Ceremony Music
Amanda
05/24/2015

My husband and I used DJ Jay for our wedding and were beyond happy with his services! Jay was very accommodating and offered to do a skype chat before the wedding (since my husband and I live out of state). The music was fantastic... And everyone loved the glow sticks, maracas, and Hawaiian Lei's that Jay passed out. Everyone danced all night long and guests kept telling us how much fun they were having. I would highly recommend DJ Jay!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Amanda! All the best.
Mike Walter

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

We used Elite entertainment for our DJ at our wedding. We had Davide Fuoco as our DJ and he was AWESOME. Working with him was a pleasure and he put me and my husband completely at ease. He was professional and personable with a great sense of humor. He met with is prior to go over our preferences and delivered them the night of our wedding. My husband is not someone who enjoys dancing and Davide made sure to make it impossible for him not to. He played great music all night, incorporating some oldies with current music to please all guests but still made it personable and tailored to me and my husband. Elite was a pleasure to work with and would recommend Davide as a DJ 100%!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Danielle thanks for taking the time to review us here on Wedding Wire

Marc
05/24/2015

Dan Fumosa did an absolutely incredible job as our wedding DJ and MC. This role can truly make or break a wedding and Dan definitely made it! The guests cannot stop talking about how perfect the music and entertainment was for our wedding. From his work before the event all the way through to the end, we experienced his professionalism, enthusiasm, and confidence. Dan's experience, fun personality, and great skill made the entire night flow seamlessly. He utilized all of these to bring our guests (18-85 years old) onto the dance floor for the entire night. No one felt forced up and out of their seats at all; Dan's playlist and MC abilities brilliantly encouraged all to dance. We very highly recommend Dan as the best DJ and MC! We have been to a lot of weddings lately and no one can compare! He truly stands above all the rest. Thank you Dan for making our wedding reception absolutely perfect!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Marc thanks so much for awesome review of Dan Fumosa!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer
Recently Married

Marshall was such a pleasure to work with! He played exactly what we wanted and was just so friendly and energetic. We would recommend him to everyone!! Thank you!

Thanks for the review!
Mike Walter

Recently Married

AJ Campo was the DJ at our wedding on 5/23/15 and he was fantastic! Everyone was dancing!! Thank you AJ! Great job!

Thanks for the review!

Gloria
05/23/2015

Corey Fox from Elite Entertainment is an excellent DJ. He honored all of my and my daughter's (the bride) requests and kept all the guests dancing by playing a wonderful mix of music. The singer, Nicole Cocco, also from Elite is superb. Everyone commented on her extraordinarily beautiful voice. Together they are a dynamic duo and made the wedding a huge success.

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Gloria thanks for the great review. Calling Corey and Nicole a "Dynamic Duo" is awesome. We love that.

Marissa
05/23/2015

DJ Tommy Monaco dj'd our wedding on May 23 at the Palace in Somerset and did an amazing job. First off, he was just so nice to work with. We met him for our planning session and he immediately made us feel comfortable so we could share the vibe we wanted for the night. We emailed him last minute changes (which included adding authentic Greek music and not an easy task) and was so accommodating and included our changes with no problem. He ran the night perfectly, he made sure to tell the guests about our photo booth and timed all of the songs perfectly. All the guests were raving about the DJ and music- and even saying they wished they had a CD from our wedding! Literally could go on, but I would highly recommend DJ Tommy. Elite Entertainment were affordable and professional and everything we wanted. Thank you for making our night so special, Tommy! GREAT job!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Marissa thanks for the awesome review of Tommy!

Crissy
05/23/2015

Absolutely Amazing!! From the very beginning Dominic was a professional. He went out of his way to make sure that our wedding was going to be amazing. We knew some songs that we wanted but not many. Dominic made us feel very comfortable in knowing that he had everything under control. It gave us time to focus on other things that we needed for the night. Dominic was amazing even when we gave him last minute song requests. At the end of the night everyone was chanting one more song. It sums up how amazing Dominic was at keeping the party going. He is truly a professional and amazing at what he does. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a great time!!!!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Crissy thanks for taking the time to review Dominic.