Elite Entertainment

Jersey's Most Dynamic DJ's

2 Hartford Drive
Suite 106
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I just recently got married and were recommended to have Elite Entertainment provide us with a DJ. We only had to drive to their offices twice (once to discuss what package, and once to confirm everything before the wedding) and even though we weren't even that sure on what we needed ourselves, they were very thorough with their questions to figure out what we would like.

We were fortunate enough to get Dominic (who we highly recommend) to DJ and Emcee our wedding and he took care of everything. I wouldn't consider my wife and I to be full time club goers by any means, however we've spent nights in clubs in Atlantic City and Las Vegas, and as a professional musician myself I found most of the DJ's to be fairly bland to what most people would call "iPod DJ's." Dominic however kept the energy up by very creatively mixing his songs together, providing a new enjoyable listening and dancing experience to songs that you've heard a hundred times in one of the most professional ways I've encountered.

If you want the most bang for your buck, not having to worry about a thing, and never have a stressful experience from beginning to end, Elite Entertainment would be the best way to go!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Chris, Thanks for an awesome and thorough review. Wow you said some great things about Dominic and Elite. So glad you and Michelle were happy with everything.
All the best!

• Wedding: 01/09/2015
Chris
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough good things about Elite Entertainment & the fantastic DJ we had at our wedding. Elite was always quick responding to emails & interactive planning site is great. We chose Jay to be our DJ/MC & it was the best decision!! He kept everybody dancing & really listened to our input on music. Jay quickly answered emails from us. His energy kept things going until our wedding ended at 1am. Highly recommend Elite Entertainment & especially Jay!!

Marie
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us here on Wedding Wire. Jay is an awesome DJ/MC and I'm so glad he was able to lend his talents to your day. All the best to you and Jimmy

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elite Entertainment and our DJ, Chris Monaco, are awesome! From our initial contact with Elite (we filled out the online inquiry form and received a call back within half an hour) to the last song on our big day, all of our experiences with Elite and with Chris were great. Their online planner is a good tool - you can get as involved with the music selection as you want! My husband and I are not big dancers, so we literally only gave Chris our first dance song, parent dance songs, and maybe 1 or 2 requests. We basically trusted Chris to create a fun atmosphere where all our guests felt included and encouraged to dance, but that was not intrusive or overbearing. He definitely delivered! Chris suggested an artist to look into to choose our ceremony music and also suggested our reception introductory music, he kept everyone on the dance floor with a great mix of music, and (from what I heard) politely entertained, but did not play, some crazy guest song requests, which we were thankful for! Chris and Elite played a big part in making our wedding a fun and memorable night, and we would recommend them to anyone!

Jessica
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us here. So glad Chris did such an awesome job at your wedding but it doesn't surprise me. He's one of the best in the business!
Congratulations to you and Frank!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Phil Walsh of Elite Entertainment was the DJ for our winter wedding and it was a blast. I've been told that people always remember the food and the music, and with Elite you'll be half way there! I had Phil in 2014 and my older sister had Corey Fox in 2009. With Elite as the entertainment, I can honestly say that I have never had more fun! The music was so us, and mixed perfectly! Thanks so much Phil!

Lahra,
Thanks so much for giving this awesome review of Phil Walsh. You happened to be our 900th review here on Wedding Wire so thanks for that.

All the best

Lahra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zack and I had a wedding on December 27, 2014. It was the most amazing day in the world and Elite entertainment and photography made it even more amazing. Jay was our DJ and he got the crowd on the dance floor the whole night. Everyone could not stop commenting how amazing our DJ team was and how awesome it was to have the songs they loved played all night long. Everything about Elite from the beginning of our wedding planning to the very end of our wedding night was professional, personal, and everything we hoped for. Cyndi and Nicole were amazing photographers they knew exactly the shots we wanted and made everyone feel comfortable. They managed to get every shot the whole night and never seem to be in the way or pushy which was something I was always worried about being in other weddings. They worked around us, our beautiful day, and made sure any pictures we or our guests wanted were taken. Zack and I can truly not thank the Elite team enough for everything they did to make our wedding day a dream come true. Anyone would be silly not to book this company for the any event they have in the future!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Nicole Thanks so much for the awesome review of Jay and also of Cyndi and Nicole from our photography division. I think "Everything about Elite from the beginning of our wedding planning to the very end of our wedding night was professional, personal, and everything we hoped for" is one of the greatest things anyone's ever said about our services. I will cherish that.
Thanks and all the best to you and Zack!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography
Nicole

Jessica,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us here. I'm so glad Chris was able to offer some suggestions and also create the perfect atmosphere for your weddings.
All the best to you and Frank

Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ was great! Chris Monaco was energetic and played every song we asked for. We used their website to make lists of "must play" "do not play" which made life so much easier being that my husband and I both work and couldn't always be home at the same time. We were looking for a professional DJ that would play great music without the 'high school prom' vibe and that's what we got. He didn't force guests to the dance floor, which was great. Nothing more annoying than a DJ forcing you out to the dance floor. He was attentive and our guests loved his music selection. My husband's sister said she's never seen her in-laws dance so much at a wedding. The music was radio friendly for the kids and they loved being out there dancing. Everyone had a great time. After the wedding he even talked with us for a few minutes about our honeymoon. He was very pleasant and easy to talk to.

Rebecca,
It does take a great DJ to get everyone dancing without "forcing people up" And yes, Chris is a great DJ. So glad he was able to lend his talents to your special day.
Congratulations to you and Ralph! All the best

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone at Elite is fantastic! Mike was my DJ with his assistant Tara, and I loved the both of them! They had the dance floor moving all night! Jason and Evelyn, my photographers saved the day as I had another photographer and she bailed
On me one month before and these 2 jumped right in. I couldn't have been more pleased with them! They were so easy and fun to work with! I also rented the photo booth, and the pics from
That are priceless! Elite is the way to
Go for any big occasion you have going on!

Jillian
Thanks so much for taking the time to review me. It was my pleasure to be a part of such a great celebration. I told you and Jim when we met that you were my last wedding of 2014. Thanks for ending my year on such a high note.

All the best

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Jillian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything that Elite provided my husband and I on our wedding day was absolutely perfect! Everyone was so easy to get in contact with and they answered all the questions we asked. Elite made sure everything went smoothly on the wedding day and we didn't have to worry about anything.

Cyndi (photographer) made sure she got all the shots we wanted and was fun to work with. Joe (videographer) was always right behind us during the wedding making sure he caught every moment. Every time I looked around the dance floor he was there. Kris (DJ) was awesome! He kept our guests entertained with great music and the dance floor was full all night. Kris was also amazing during our friend's wedding in October.

If we could do it again, we would definitely choose Elite Entertainment. We recommend them for anyone needing the services they provide whether for a wedding, party, or event.

Thank you Elite!

Erin
Wow! What an awesome review of all 3 of Elite's services. Thanks so much for taking the time to write it and share it with everyone. All the best to you and John

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
Erin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marshall was GREAT!!! Better than great really! He was absolutely AMAZING. My husband and I got married at the Addison Park on 12.13.14 and Marshall made sure we had a wedding to remember. I found Elite Entertainment and was floored at the numerous 5 star reviews they received. I choose Marshall because he seemed to really be able to help throw a great party and that is precisely what we wanted to do. We first me with Marshall a few weeks before our wedding in Manhattan for brunch and that was hands down our most fun wedding planning meeting. We told him we wanted to party and boy did he deliver! He first made sure all of our ceremony music was played on time and in the right order. I was worried we were going to have to use an iPod but he eased all of those worries. He first go the party started with the wedding party introductions. After that and our first dance, he got EVERYONE on the dance floor and it was extremely hard to get them to sit down for dinner. Once everyone ate, they were back on the dance floor and it never cleared after that. Marshall played all of the songs I HAD to hear plus some I can't believe I didn't think of. I can go on all day about how happy I am that we chose Marshall as our DJ! In addition to his fantastic DJing, the props he had as well as the lighting was a great touch that made our reception one to remember. Even today we are still getting complements on how awesome our wedding was and for many, it was the best wedding ever and how great the music was. We definitely owe that to Marshall! He even had a disc of our wedding music for us at the end of the reception. A great keepsake to always remember a perfect day. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Marshall for helping us to throw a wedding of a lifetime!!!

AviEllé
Wow! Thanks for a GREAT review of Marshall. I LOVE some of the things you say here:
"hands down our most fun wedding planning meeting . . . We told him we wanted to party and boy did he deliver . . .he got EVERYONE on the dance floor and it was extremely hard to get them to sit down for dinner. . . Marshall played all of the songs I HAD to hear plus some I can't believe I didn't think of." Just great feedback of Marshall. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with Elite with the world!
Congratulations to you and Everett and all the best in your new married life!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Once again, as mentioned in my other reviews, used Elite for photo, DJ, and video, definitely one of the best decisions I went with! Couldn't be happier! :)

Our DJ was Dominic, and there is a reason he books up fast! He was great! At one point I think EVERYONE (all 120 guests) were out on the dance floor. There is a pic to prove it where you see all empty chairs in the background!!

Anyway, Dominic was great to work with throughout the entire planning process.
We are huge country music fans and he was able to work some country songs into the mix and that really added that personal touch of "us". I loved it! We also got a special treat as Sarina came to assist for the night, and also was able to personally sing a few songs. Let me say, what a voice!

Once again, go with Elite and you are in GREAT hands! They know their stuff lol!
Thanks for making our day so memorable and everything that we hoped it would be!

Brittney
Thank you so much for this awesome review. I have to see that picture of all the empty seats! What a great compliment to Dominic. And I'm so glad Sarina got to lend her beautiful singing voice to your day as well.
All the best to you and Bill!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We chose Kris Abrahamsen for our DJ. We couldn't have possibly asked for a better D.J. With all of my crazy last minute requests, he never made me feel any stress at all! And forget the party! Kris played an incredible mix of music to keep our wedding party alive and dancing! Thank you so much Elite Entertainment but especially Kris! You were amazing!

Ashley,
Kris is an awesome DJ and I'm so glad you were happy with him and the party. Thanks so much for taking the time to review us here on WeddingWire.

All the best to you and Daniel.

Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike and his crew are amazing, they kept the party going all night and the dance floor was never empty! Even our 89 year old aunt was out dancing until the night was over!
Elite Entertainment also did an awesome job with the photo booth, props, and book!
Everyone had a blast!

Kristen
Thanks so much for taking the time to review me here on WeddingWire. It was truly an honor to be a part of your celebration. You and Michael had a beautiful ceremony and a fantastic party!

Thanks again and all the best!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Kristen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dominic was truly a pleasure to work with. He worked worked with the songs I had chosen for the dances (first, father-daughter, mother-son) to offer suggestions for the special songs (cake-cutting, garter, bouquet, and intros). My fiancé listen to all genres of music and he was willing and excited to play it all (from country-line dances to the wobble). They did an outstanding job working with our upbeat guests who love to dance and have a great time. Dominic knew how to keep the party going, stopping with just enough time to eat.

Amiee,
Thanks for the splendid review! When we can play everything "from country-line dances to the wobble" we truly have covered every genre! Dominic is an awesome MC and DJ and I'm so glad he got to lend his talents to your special day.

All the best to you and Michael!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We would definitely recommend using Elite Entertainment for any DJ events or services they offer. We were referred by a friend and had already saw the wonderful work that they were capable of. But lost importantly the DJ that we worked with, Tommy Monaco, was in our opinion one of the best we had ever seen. During our planing process whenever we would reach out to him he was always quick to respond to any emails or phone calls. Tommy was always professional but even a step further when I did meet him face to face it felt like I was talking to an old friend of mine. He was very personable and friendly. The day of the wedding Tommy was more than what we expected. He took our playlist and expounded on it in ways that I couldn't had fathomed. We were worried we didn't have enough songs but Tommy kept the crowd going the entire night and it felt like a huge party which Is what we asked for. I would definitely use them again but more so I would definitely use Tommy.

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Javon Thanks for the awesome review. I love to hear that not only was Tommy an awesome DJ but he was friendly and accommodating too. Great stuff! All the best to you and April! Mike Walter

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jay, Tommy and the entire Elite team were absolutely fantastic! They made our day the talk of the month! We have received so many calls on what an amazing event it was. They were so accommodating and willing to help wit every request! Jay's singing during dinner gave it the extra special touch! I would chose Jay and Elite over and over again!! I can't thank them enough!

Antonella,
What an awesome review! Thanks so much for taking the time to share it here. Jay is a great MC and an awesome singer and I'm so glad he got to lend his special talents to your wedding day. All the best to you and Ronnie!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
Antonella
888-354-8380
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards