Elite Entertainment

Value
Flexibility
Sergio
08/22/2015

Mike was truly an excellent DJ -- he's a true professional that takes his job seriously. Many don't realize that it's basically the musical entertainment that sets the tone and energy throughout the evening. Making a bad decision in this department can have disastrous results. Mike handled the evening effortlessly and expertly from coordinating with the venue's staff to getting the musical selections right for an audience that has far-ranging tastes. He also has quality equipment that sounds good and is set up properly. Highly recommended...

Lindsay
08/21/2015

Kris and the entire elite staff made our wedding one to remember. Our wedding was full of energy and everyone was on the dance floor the whole night. I would recommend elite for any event you have they were amazing.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

My husband and I want to thank Chris Monaco for helping to make our wedding day so memorable. Chris was very easy to work with before the wedding and the website Elite uses is great! We were able to add all of our requests and do not play list and all other important information in the months leading up to the wedding. As a planner, this made me feel very comfortable but I also didn't feel rushed.
At the wedding itself the music was amazing! We had a wide range of ages at our reception and Chris did a great job keeping nearly everyone on their feet. He played everything from oldies, to salsa, to top 40 just like we requested! We received such great feedback from our guests about how much they enjoyed the music. We only had Chris, with no MC, but it worked perfectly for our crowd and the feeling of our wedding and Chris was terrific! We would absolutely recommend Chris and Elite Entertainment to everyone!

Services Used: DJ

We had an amazing experience using Elite for our wedding. We had seen them at many other weddings and new we had to use them and specifically have Jay! He has such a great personality, the dance floor was packed the whole night. He knew exactly what to do and play to keep the party going. Loved him and Elite and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! Awesome!

Private User
Recently Married

Dominic at Elite was awesome, he kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! He played a great mix of music for any crowd. We heard compliments about the DJ for days from my family and friends after the wedding. Book Dominic for your wedding and you will not be disappointed!!!! :)

Alexis & Rob
08/07/2015

We selected Elite entertainment for our wedding based on reviews and recommendations and couldn’t have been happier. From the first time we met with them, they were very professional. They went over our options and were very considerate of what we wanted out of a DJ. They offered a wide variety of DJ’s with different personalities and provided videos of the DJ’s in action for reviewing before making a selection. We selected Mike Walter to be our DJ. A month before the wedding, Mike called us in to meet with him. Right from the start he told us “this is your night”…and he meant it. He was very helpful, made selections so easy for us by offering suggestions based on the types of music we preferred. He was an awesome DJ and MC. The music and atmosphere provided by Elite was incredible. We were very happy with Elite and everything they did for us throughout our reception. We and our guests are still talking about how great it was. The Elite crew are wonderful. Would highly recommend!

Services Used: DJ

Elite Entertainment did an absolutely stellar job at my wedding. Dominic was our DJ and Thomas was our production assistant and they had everyone up and dancing all night long. At the end of the night plenty of people were chanting for “one more song”! Dominic was the perfect amount of involved for the entire night. He got people up and dancing without being over involved. He played amazing dance sets that kept people up and partying the whole time. We had 4 or 5 sets of engaged couples as guests at our wedding and all of them took Dominic’s card before the night was over. We had the grandmas in their 80s down to our teenage cousins telling us how amazing the DJ was and that they were really impressed. I had several people ask me, “Where did you find this DJ?! He’s amazing!!” My husband and I could not have imagined a more perfect night and Elite was a big part of it. Thank you so much for making our wedding such a hit!!

Lisa
07/31/2015

We used Elite Entertainment and had Dan Fumosa as our DJ/MC. I can't say enough about how amazing of a job he did!!! Everything was perfect. He made every transition very smooth. When we were selecting songs and were having trouble choosing (Father/daughter dance, ceremony music, cake cutting, etc) he always had a million suggestions for us and was very patient with us being so indecisive! :) They were always quick to respond to any questions we had. Dan really kept the party going all night long, no one wanted to leave the dance floor! (especially me!) He even got my husband to show off his dance moves which is extremely rare. When there were special requests from guests including the best man wanting to sing a song he made sure to run everything by us so that there were no surprises. Everything went so smoothly and our day was perfect! Would definitely recommend Elite Entertainment and Dan Fumosa to anyone in need of a great DJ and professional company.

Services Used: DJ

Elite Entertainment provided the DJ, photographer, videographer, and photo booth for our wedding. What a great company with extremely knowledgeable and professional staff. Tom, our DJ, was wonderful and made the wedding a lot of fun. He listened carefully to our music requests and worked with us to put together a perfect playlist. We received so many compliments on the music choices! Carrie, our photographer (and just a sweet person), took gorgeous photos and really gave us what we wanted. Her assistant Cindy was also available for everything we needed. Chris ran our photo booth, a huge hit with the guests, and Joe our videographer really captured every moment of the day! Picking Elite for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made - we would highly recommend them to anyone!

Frank
07/25/2015

Phil was amazing and we had many compliments from our guests about him. From day1 Elite did an awesome job showcasing their tallent, we attended one of their sample parties where they had each DJ sample their work. We picked Phil because he can sing and my wife and I wanted that for our wedding, it adds a whole different dimention to a DJ. We met with Phil a few weeks before the wedding to go over the event and it took about a half hour to plan the whole event with Phil. He made suggestions and helped us pick songs and it was very "stress free". Phil sang 2 songs at our wedding and when we sang "Wonderful tonight" he was with us on the dance floor. We seen some DJ'ing that was new and felt that a large company was the right choice for us. Phil had a game to give away the center pieces that we never seen before, it had everyone involved and was a big hit. Elite really excelled in all areas from management, communication right down to the actual event. We thank you Elite management for a terrific experience.

Services Used: DJ

We booked Tommy Monaco as our Dj for our wedding and Chris Monaco as our videographer. Words cannot express what a phenomenal job these guys did!! From our first meeting with Tommy, my mind was put at ease knowing that he really understood our vision for that day. The music was perfect all day, I danced the entire wedding!! Tommy and Chris went above and beyond to make sure we had the best day, and we cannot thank them enough!! Can't wait to see the video! Thanks guys!

Services Used: DJ, Videography
Shawn
07/18/2015

Phil was our DJ and he did an incredible job. We chose him because he was the DJ at my brother's wedding a few years ago and he kept people on the dance floor the entire time, which was exactly what we wanted. Phil made our reception great and we couldn't be any happier with the final product.

Patrick
07/18/2015

Kris Abrahamsen, is great at what he does and was extremely helpful with the preparation for my wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

I am very happy that we went with Elite Entertainment, and Phil Walsh as our DJ. We were able to use the online planning tools, which helped a lot the day we met with Phil to go over all the music. He was very thorough and understood completely what my husband and I were hoping for the day of the wedding. Phil delivered 100%. He moved everything along great, and played all the songs we wanted to hear. He made sure that he kept people on the dance floor by reading the crowd and anticipating what song to play next. I cannot rave enough about Phil.

My husband and I were so happy with the job he did, but let me just say that all of our guests LOVED Phil! They came up to us and told us how wonderful the thought the DJ was. Phil gets on the dance floor with you to keep the crowd going, but never does it feel intrusive. I would recommend Elite and Phil to anyone planning an event!!!

Thank you again, for such a fantastic job!

David
07/17/2015

Elite Entertainment's Tommy Monaco helped make our wedding, in the words of several guests, "a masterpiece". In our opinion, the two most important aspects of a wedding are "Food" and "Music", and Tommy completely took care of the "Music" part. If you choose to select Elite (and Tommy) for your wedding DJ needs, rest assured that you will be in good hands. His MC and DJ talents were a perfect complement to our fun-loving guests, and completely exceeded our expectations. All of our requested song selections were played; in addition, he injected a variety of other songs that fit perfectly with the mood and energy of the crowd. Combine that with the up-lighting, and it made for an incredibly fun evening. [Go with the up-lighting, it is so worth the money, and it makes all the difference in the world!!!] Simply fabulous. Unlike other DJ's we've experienced in the past, Tommy wasn't overbearing or over-the-top. Tommy and the team also handled the music for our wedding ceremony, which went off without a hitch, so beautifully orchestrated. BRAVO TOMMY! BRAVO ELITE!! You guys are complete pro’s. Thank you so much for making our wedding a day that we’ll never forget.