Elite Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I booked Elite through our package with the English Manor. When we were looking at the bios for the DJs, we instantly knew we wanted Phil. He was so responsive and wonderful from the minute we met with him in his office. He did an absolutely amazing job of getting everyone on the dance floor and keeping them there. He also surprised us by singing and by passing the mic to those of us who were far less talented but in for a good time! The music at our wedding was absolutely fantastic. We could not have asked for anything more and would HIGHLY recommend Phil to anyone who is looking into Elite.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

This was our second time using Elite Entertainment and we were more then happy with both occasions. Kris did a FANTASTIC job as the DJ for our wedding at Seasons on 3/22/2015. He would always get right back to me whenever I had emailed him or called and I couldn't be more pleased with the price. My husband and I are a bit of procrastinators so on our wedding day when we still didn't have certain songs picked out Kris joined us in the bridal suite. He went over everything helping us pick songs and went over the introductions of the bridal party. If I ever need a DJ again I will 100% use Kris from Elite ....he helped make our wedding day perfect!!!! Thank you Kris!!

Eileen
03/21/2015

Phil was amazing ! He played everything we asked to hear , he even looked up special request of guests music of musicians in our wedding party. We danced all night and enjoyed special songs for special people. He was easy to work with and became part of our forever memories! Wouldn't change a thing of our music !! Xoxo E&E

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Eileen Thanks so much for the awesome review of Phil Walsh. Your wedding was GREAT and we are so happy to have been a part of it. All the best to you and Eddie

Matt
03/20/2015

From the planning phase to the actual ceremony the guys at Elite were very helpful and were easily accessible at all times. Whenever we had questions they got back to us very quickly and professionally. Dominic was awesome as our DJ. We had heard good things about him and he did not disappoint. The only complaint I had was that my legs hurt too much the next day from dancing too much!!!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Matt, Thanks for taking to the time to write such a great review. The only complaint we ever like to hear is when legs and feet ache after a wedding. That's awesome. All the best to you and Cynthia. Mike Walter

jaclyn
03/20/2015

Kris our dj and Lynn our photographer were awesome!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography
Lynn
03/13/2015

We looked at several DJ companies for our wedding and looked no further after attending an Elite Entertainment gathering. Mike Walter was the DJ for our wedding. We met with him prior to the wedding to talk about the overall feel and vibe that we wanted. Mike listened to us and did a wonderful job of incorporating the songs that we wanted to hear and left out the songs that we didn't want to hear. A DJ can really make, or break, your wedding so it's important to choose a good one. Mike Walter is a fabulous DJ and emcee. He ran the wedding flawlessly, got everyone up and dancing, all the while responding to our earlier requests. Do not hesitate to use Mike Walter, or other Elite DJs, at your event. They will not disappoint.

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Lynn, Thanks so much for your awesome review and the kind things you had to say. It was an absolute pleasure being a part of the wedding and I wish nothing but the best for you and Maria! Mike Walter

Services Used: DJ

I cannot recommend Mike highly enough. He is professional, friendly, and creative. He made us an entire personalized mix for our cocktail hour based on just a few suggested songs. He kept the reception hopping the whole night, and played an excellent mix of new and classic tracks that made the experience enjoyable for all ages. Guests repeatedly complimented us on our music selection. Mike and his assistant were professional and well-dressed. It's clear that Mike spent the extra time to make our event special. Highly recommended.

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Adam Thanks so much for an awesome review. I really enjoyed being a part of your special day and I wish you and Tricia all the luck in the world as you begin your married life abroad. All the best!

Jenna
02/28/2015

We had Dom, for our wedding that was February 28th 2015 he was fantastic as well as his wife who is a wonderful singer they are a great pair ! He got the crowd up and moving and dancing I highley recommend Dom for your DJ you will not be disappointed!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Jenna. Thanks so much for taking the time to review us here. You're right, Dominic and Sarina are quite a pair and I'm so glad they were able to lend their unique talents to the success of your wedding day. All the best to you and Rob! Mike Walter

Shannon
02/27/2015

We are so happy we chose Elite and Domenic for our wedding! The night went exactly as I'd hoped and planned, all our song choices were played and my big request to just feel out the night and make it one big dance party was fulfilled! We had so much fun, all the guests had an awesome time. Everyone was dancing, and I the bride never stopped dancing! It was perfect. I highly recommend Domenic and Elite entertainment. If music and your DJ is important to you, there's no question you'll make the right choice with them. I might have to crash other weddings by them so I can dance my butt off again. P.S. I extended my wedding because I didn't want the party to end.

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Shannon, Thanks so much for taking the time to review us here. I am so glad Dominic was able to fulfill your big request and make it one big dance party. All the best to you and Mike!

Helen
02/27/2015

Mike was the DJ for our wedding and he was amazing. We were able to sit down with him before the wedding and discuss every detail of it. He even modified our recessional song for us. He was also super flexible with our initial meeting time. My husband works late and we weren't able to meet until 8pm and Mike had no problem with it. He really understood the feel of our wedding and the songs we wanted and didn't want. When my mother in law requested "We Are Family" he knew without even asking that we wouldn't want that song played and he politely put her off. Even after she requested it again. I would highly recommend him!!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Helen, Thanks so much for taking the time to review me here. I really appreciate it. All the best you and Tristan! Mike Walter

Michele
02/14/2015

My wedding was scheduled on Valentine's Day 2015 and Mike Walter was our DJ from elite entertainment. He was wonderful!! The music was excellent and there was music for all ages. He got everyone up and moving on the dance floor. His interaction with my guests and his professionalism was truly the best. I would recommend Mike Walter and elite entertainment for any and all functions!! Thank you Mike ?. I give you a 5.0 as an overall rating and hope to use you again at our next event!!

Thanks so much Michele. All the best to you and John

Mike
02/14/2015

Would highly recommend for any event. Corey is definitely a class act. Just a good cat all around. We both thank you very much!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the review Mike. All the best to you and Evelyn.

Sherilyn
01/23/2015

Elite Entertainment was beyond exceptional. I had worked with Dominic from day one as I began my search for a DJ. He was quickly to respond to all of my questions and after meeting him at a Bridal Show I was certain he would be a perfect match for my husband and I. Dominic had met every expectation I could have ever wanted. The dance floor was never empty the entire night and I had received sooo many compliments at the end of the night and after that it was the best wedding they had been to. I can not thank Dominic enough for making my wedding absolutely perfect. We had an amazing night!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the awesome review Sherilyn! "Meeting every expectation" is something we strive for at every wedding. So glad Dominic was able to do that for you.
All the best to you and Jim!

Chris
01/09/2015

My wife and I just recently got married and were recommended to have Elite Entertainment provide us with a DJ. We only had to drive to their offices twice (once to discuss what package, and once to confirm everything before the wedding) and even though we weren't even that sure on what we needed ourselves, they were very thorough with their questions to figure out what we would like.

We were fortunate enough to get Dominic (who we highly recommend) to DJ and Emcee our wedding and he took care of everything. I wouldn't consider my wife and I to be full time club goers by any means, however we've spent nights in clubs in Atlantic City and Las Vegas, and as a professional musician myself I found most of the DJ's to be fairly bland to what most people would call "iPod DJ's." Dominic however kept the energy up by very creatively mixing his songs together, providing a new enjoyable listening and dancing experience to songs that you've heard a hundred times in one of the most professional ways I've encountered.

If you want the most bang for your buck, not having to worry about a thing, and never have a stressful experience from beginning to end, Elite Entertainment would be the best way to go!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Chris, Thanks for an awesome and thorough review. Wow you said some great things about Dominic and Elite. So glad you and Michelle were happy with everything.
All the best!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

I can't say enough good things about Elite Entertainment & the fantastic DJ we had at our wedding. Elite was always quick responding to emails & interactive planning site is great. We chose Jay to be our DJ/MC & it was the best decision!! He kept everybody dancing & really listened to our input on music. Jay quickly answered emails from us. His energy kept things going until our wedding ended at 1am. Highly recommend Elite Entertainment & especially Jay!!

Marie
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us here on Wedding Wire. Jay is an awesome DJ/MC and I'm so glad he was able to lend his talents to your day. All the best to you and Jimmy

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Elite Entertainment and our DJ, Chris Monaco, are awesome! From our initial contact with Elite (we filled out the online inquiry form and received a call back within half an hour) to the last song on our big day, all of our experiences with Elite and with Chris were great. Their online planner is a good tool - you can get as involved with the music selection as you want! My husband and I are not big dancers, so we literally only gave Chris our first dance song, parent dance songs, and maybe 1 or 2 requests. We basically trusted Chris to create a fun atmosphere where all our guests felt included and encouraged to dance, but that was not intrusive or overbearing. He definitely delivered! Chris suggested an artist to look into to choose our ceremony music and also suggested our reception introductory music, he kept everyone on the dance floor with a great mix of music, and (from what I heard) politely entertained, but did not play, some crazy guest song requests, which we were thankful for! Chris and Elite played a big part in making our wedding a fun and memorable night, and we would recommend them to anyone!

Jessica
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us here. So glad Chris did such an awesome job at your wedding but it doesn't surprise me. He's one of the best in the business!
Congratulations to you and Frank!