Elite Entertainment

Jersey's Most Dynamic DJ's

2 Hartford Drive
Suite 106
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone at Elite is fantastic! Mike was my DJ with his assistant Tara, and I loved the both of them! They had the dance floor moving all night! Jason and Evelyn, my photographers saved the day as I had another photographer and she bailed
On me one month before and these 2 jumped right in. I couldn't have been more pleased with them! They were so easy and fun to work with! I also rented the photo booth, and the pics from
That are priceless! Elite is the way to
Go for any big occasion you have going on!

Jillian
Thanks so much for taking the time to review me. It was my pleasure to be a part of such a great celebration. I told you and Jim when we met that you were my last wedding of 2014. Thanks for ending my year on such a high note.

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Jillian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything that Elite provided my husband and I on our wedding day was absolutely perfect! Everyone was so easy to get in contact with and they answered all the questions we asked. Elite made sure everything went smoothly on the wedding day and we didn't have to worry about anything.

Cyndi (photographer) made sure she got all the shots we wanted and was fun to work with. Joe (videographer) was always right behind us during the wedding making sure he caught every moment. Every time I looked around the dance floor he was there. Kris (DJ) was awesome! He kept our guests entertained with great music and the dance floor was full all night. Kris was also amazing during our friend's wedding in October.

If we could do it again, we would definitely choose Elite Entertainment. We recommend them for anyone needing the services they provide whether for a wedding, party, or event.

Thank you Elite!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
Erin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We chose Kris Abrahamsen for our DJ. We couldn't have possibly asked for a better D.J. With all of my crazy last minute requests, he never made me feel any stress at all! And forget the party! Kris played an incredible mix of music to keep our wedding party alive and dancing! Thank you so much Elite Entertainment but especially Kris! You were amazing!

Ashley,
Kris is an awesome DJ and I'm so glad you were happy with him and the party. Thanks so much for taking the time to review us here on WeddingWire.

All the best to you and Daniel.

• Wedding: 12/12/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike and his crew are amazing, they kept the party going all night and the dance floor was never empty! Even our 89 year old aunt was out dancing until the night was over!
Elite Entertainment also did an awesome job with the photo booth, props, and book!
Everyone had a blast!

Kristen
Thanks so much for taking the time to review me here on WeddingWire. It was truly an honor to be a part of your celebration. You and Michael had a beautiful ceremony and a fantastic party!

Thanks again and all the best!

• Wedding: 12/12/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Kristen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jay, Tommy and the entire Elite team were absolutely fantastic! They made our day the talk of the month! We have received so many calls on what an amazing event it was. They were so accommodating and willing to help wit every request! Jay's singing during dinner gave it the extra special touch! I would chose Jay and Elite over and over again!! I can't thank them enough!

Antonella,
What an awesome review! Thanks so much for taking the time to share it here. Jay is a great MC and an awesome singer and I'm so glad he got to lend his special talents to your wedding day. All the best to you and Ronnie!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
Antonella

Dear Dominic and Elite Staff
Thank you so much for all of your help with Jess & Joe's wedding you guys were great. From the the very start of the day when Carrie arrived at our home till the end of the night, every thing went smooth. All of you work very well together which made our experience with Elite a very happy one. We never had to worry about anything we knew it was all being done the right way. I am very happy with all of the services which you provided us for my daughters wedding day. For sure I will pass on my experience to family and friends regarding Elite. Jess & Joe love the camera and it showed, you capture some really great pic's. At the receptions Dominic you kept everyone dancing and entertained. I think you guys were terrific. Thanks again and can't wait to see all the pic's and video I know it will be great. Thanks again

Lynn,
So glad Jess and Joe had a great time and that you they loved ALL of our services. I've seen the pictures and you're right, they came out great. I'm sure the video will as well.

Thanks so much for reviewing us here on Wedding Wire

• Wedding: 12/05/2014
Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
Lynn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with Phil Walsh from Elite Entertainment!!! Phil was very knowledgeable during the planning, super friendly, and so helpful. One thing that I loved about Phil was that he was so energetic and seemed just as excited to be at our wedding as we were. All of our requests were answered and Phil even helped me surprise my husband with his favorite song. We are still getting compliments on what an amazing DJ we had and we owe it all to Phil.

Lisa,
Thanks for sharing your experience with Phil and reviewing us here. Congratulations and all the best

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kris Abrahamsen kept our wedding guests on their feet all night long!! He listened to what we wanted and made it happen. Our guests are still telling us how much fun they had!!

Elite Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Diane, Thanks so much for reviewing us. Glad Kris was able to keep everyone on their feet all night! I love hearing that.
All the best to you and Greg.

• Wedding: 11/28/2014
Diane
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elite and Jay Thomson worked both of my sister's weddings (8.5 and 6 years ago) and were great then. When it was time for my husband and I to begin putting the pieces together for our wedding, Elite/Jay was our first and only choice.
We are both very big music fans and had several ideas in mind for our big day. When meeting with Jay we shared all of our likes and dislikes. The three of us talked about all sorts music, laughed a ton and ended up with what we thought was the greatest wedding playlist ever!
Jay is surely an entertainer and his energy is incredible. His knowledge and range of music is vast and he was open and excited to expand on our ideas.
The night was simply amazing! As music is a big part of our lives and a very important piece to having a fun and successful reception, Jay did not let us down. It was perfect from start to finish. Jay kept the night moving seamlessly through all phases of the reception and we could not be happier. The ideas and song selections we discussed were perfectly placed and he filled the rest of the night out better than we could have hoped. It's been 2 weeks already and we are still hearing about how much fun our family and friends had. Thanks to Jay and Elite!

Lindsey,
I love the fact that you had "the greatest wedding playlist ever!" That's so awesome. And I love how you remembered Jay from your sister's weddings. You're right he is surely an entertainer!

Congratulations to you and Steve and thanks for reviewing us here.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding will be talked about for the next couple of years! Everyone that came to our wedding had a blast! Kris totally rocked it and we were blown away! We are so grateful and appreciate everything Kris did for us!

Judith
Any wedding that will be talked about for years because everyone had a blast is a good wedding in our books. So glad Kris was able to deliver.

Thanks so much for reviewing us.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Judith
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phil Walsh did an amazing job at my wedding. I knew he would be great because we also booked him for my sisters wedding, and we will be booking him for any family wedding in the future, because we love Phil. He made the party. My goal for the night was to have a packed dance floor and that is exactly what he did. He accommodated all our requests, danced along with the crowd, and really made the night magical for us. He also has a great voice if you are looking to change it up on a couple songs. Deciding on music seemed like a hard task at first, but after our meetings together he made everything so simple for me, and as custimized as I wanted. He paid attention to detail, and had everything done just perfect. I would recommend him to anyone. If you are looking for a great DJ book him now!

Tara,
Wow what an awesome review! "Packed dance floor . . .accommodated all our requests . . . danced along with the crowd . . . made the night magical" That's our Phil!

Thanks so much for reviewing us.

• Wedding: 11/21/2014
Tara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My sister used tommy from elite Dj 5 years ago and i liked him so i decided I would use him for my wedding but I had no idea how special and awesome he would make my wedding. I requested specific songs being a musician and he exceeded all my expectations. He played every song I asked and was so charming and funny throughout the wedding. He was so nice when I sang a song to my husband and assisted making it more special with the piano player I had. I could not have had a better night with a better Dj. He kept the music going and my families loved him as well. I would recommend him to anyone and I would definitely use him again!

Taylor,

Thanks for the awesome review. Sounds like Tom did a great job for you.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Elite Entertainment was above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined. I cannot say enough wonderful things. We got many compliments on how fun our wedding was because of the excellent music. Personal, flexible, humorous, and a great DJ at that- he kept our dance floor full the entire night. I would use him again in a heartbeat!!!

Kylie,
Thanks Kylie! "Above and Beyond" is our goal at every wedding! Glad you had a great time.

Kylie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Dominic Sestito MC our wedding at The English Manor, and I truly cannot say enough good things about him! He was all around phenomenal, he read our crowd very well and made sure to get people out and on the dance floor. I found him very easy to work with, he was always responsive in a timely manner, but never intrusive which I appreciated with all the chaos that wedding planning brings. I would hire him over and over again! We are so happy with him!

Chelsea
I'm so glad Dominic did a great job at your wedding and thanks so much for taking the time to review us!

Chelsea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Corey is AMAZING!!! He did such a wonderful job at our wedding. Corey was engaging, fun, energetic, and got all of our guests dancing throughout the night! The music was a perfect combination of songs that helped our guests truly enjoy celebrating with us. Prior to the wedding, Corey met with us to discuss our ideas and helped us choose special songs that we could share with our parents. He truly made the process stress free! Thank you Corey and the talented staff at Elite Entertainment for making our wedding day so special!

Sarah,
I totally agree. Corey is AMAZING! So glad you and John had an awesome time. And thanks so much for taking the time to review us here.

All the best!

Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tommy was our DJ for both our Ceremony and our Reception. His talent is outstanding!! He was able to put together the whole musical vibe we were going for. A little bit of something for everyone and he got it spot on. My husband and I didn't really know much about wedding music selection and Tommy walked us through the whole thing. He even would send us suggestions when we were stumped on a song for our cake cutting and a few others. He made the party happen in the way we wanted it to. Thank you so much Tommy for a beautiful evening, for your professionalism, talent and kindness. You are incredible with your work and know all the ins and outs of the whole thing. We were in great hands with you. Thanks again!!

Ashlee
"A little bit of something for everyone." That sounds like a fantastic party! So glad Tommy was able to help you throw it.

Congratulations!

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
888-354-8380
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards