Elite Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Elite Entertainment was awesome. The DJ actually was the Captain of our reception. He provided direction and enthusiasm that led to a great celebration! Most satisfied with Elite.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer

My mother and I worked with Ryan/Elite and we truly enjoyed it! Everyone there is absolutely wonderful to work with and they really make choosing the decor for the chairs, tables and lighting enjoyable. The reception hall looked amazing! I couldn't have been happier with all the work Elite did to make everything look as outstanding as it turned out! Thank you to everyone there!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ryan and the entire staff at Elite Entertainment are such wonderful people to work with. The music, lighting, chairs and linens were all so perfect. Many people told us that they couldn't believe how many people were still dancing late in the evening. What a great and memorable party!!

Services Used: DJ

AMAZING!!! Elite Entertainment was absolutely fabulous to work with for our reception. They get very involved in your wedding "vision" which I think is very important and helped out a lot. The music, introductions, and speeches were timed perfect. We also chose to do uplighting and have a lighted monogram in the background. When we went in for our first meeting with Ryan he set up a demo reception with our color lighting and linens so we could visualize it. The lighted monogram looked amazing too! I don't think that anyone else in this area does anything like that. Elite obviously puts so much thought into everything and is not a "cookie-cutter" DJ service. Ryan was even nice enough to give us other vendor suggestions. I highly recommend Elite Entertainment to anyone who wants a fun and flawless wedding.

Services Used: DJ

Ryan and his crew did a fantastic job with our wedding. From the excellent DJ service to the linens and chair covers, our reception was nothing short of amazing! We also had the room draped with white fabric which really made the pink uplighting shine! This was the first time that Elite has done something like that and we were excited to be the first. We couldn't have been any happier with the way our special day turned out. I highly recommend Elite to anyone who is even thinking about getting married in Central Illinois.

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Elite was amazing to work with. Not only did they provide us with great music all night long that was exactly what we wanted, the look of our room, the atmosphere, and professionalism was perfect. Every meeting we had, we didn't feel like out wedding was just another wedding, it felt like we were working with a friend. We had an amazing experience with Elite and couldn't have been any happier with the way our reception turned out!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Elite Entertainment did an excellent job at our wedding reception! The beautiful uplighting and chair covers added an elegant feel to the room. Ryan played all of the songs we requested and got a great feel for our personalities when playing other music as well. We loved our reception and would recommend Elite Entertainment to anyone!

Services Used: DJ

Elite was a pleasure to work with. We used their DJ service (Thanks Kai, great job!), their uplighting service and chair cover and sash rentals for our event. Everything looked absolutely beautiful!

Services Used: DJ, Flowers

We were extremely happy with the DJ services that Elite Entertainment provided at our reception. They also provided amber uplighting and linens, which gave the room a really elegant look. They were so easy to work with, and professional. Everyone had a great time dancing the night away to all the great songs played by Elite Entertainment. I would highly recommend them!

Services Used: DJ

Ryan was absolutely wonderful to work with and very professional. I would recommend Ryan to anyone and I would defiantly use his service again! Ryan kept our dance floor full all night and was a great asset to our special day. I am so glad that we used him as our DJ.

Services Used: DJ

Ryan at Elite Entertainment was absolutely amazing. I can't say enough. Not only was he extremely professional throughout the entire process - our guests had such an amazing time because he really knew how to handle the reception and played music that everyone could enjoy and dance to. Also, the uplighting and monogram were absolutely beautiful - exactly how we had pictured it!

During the initial meetings, I immediately knew we would be working with Elite Entertainment. They are extremely professional, super creative, and have a huge passion for what they do. They made the entire process from start to finish extremely easy. I felt like I could leave the Itinerary of the Reception in their hands and the day of the event, they handled it so well - I never felt like I didn't know what was going on - they were always one step ahead of us.

Again I can't say enough - I recommend everyone to go through Elite Entertainment - they truly are the best and that's what you want and need for the most important day of your life!

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Ryan was very helpful and had a lot of ideas to add to our reception details. He helped us decide what might look good as far as table coverings and was full of ideas for music selections. At the final meeting a few minor details were still needing decisions and we were at the point of having no more ideas left, Ryan was quick to step in and give us some thought and ideas to choose from which was perfect. The night was wonderful and the room looked beautiful and everyone had a great time dancing! After the event we received so many comments on how beautiful the room looked and how much fun everyone had!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Elite for DJ, lighting, and chair covers for my wedding. They totally transformed my room and it was beautiful. I have people commenting my parents and I on how nice the wedding was. The DJ service was fantastic! He was outgoing and everyone had fun dancing. I had younger people tell me it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I would definately recommend Elite to other brides! They helped make my wedding unforgetable!

Services Used: DJ

This company is wonderful! For my wedding, I use the DJ service, uplighting, backdrop with monogram, and projector and screen to show our slide show. I was impressed with everything! We had sooooo many compliments from our guests on how fun the music was and how gorgeous the room looked. I could not have been happier! Thank you ELITE! You made our wedding reception so memorable!!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I used Elite Entertainment for our DJ, linens, chair covers, and much more. We more more than pleased with the way the room looked and we were lucky enough to have Ryan as our DJ- he was excellent. Throughout the planning process, he was easy to work work, flexible (we lived in AZ at the time so much of our communication was done via email and family members in the IL area), and very accommodating. When we actually had a chance to stop in to the office, Ryan had a mock room set up with our colors, what the chair covers would look like, etc.

As an overwhelemed bride, it was nice to actually SEE what stuff looked like instead of just going off of pictures or what someone told me. At the actual reception, we asked Ryan to be laid back and while still being professional, the freedom to joke around with the audience- and he did just that. It was a nice balance of professionalism and being personable.

We have been to 2 weddings since our own with Elite as the DJ service- Ryan being the DJ at one, and another gentleman at the other- and even as a guest as someone else's wedding, we noticed the professionalism and just overall great quality of the company.

There is much more to say about Elite- bottom line, you won't be disappointed.

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I chose Elite Entertainment for our wedding. We used their DJ, lighting and linen services. From the beginning of our wedding planning Elite Entertainment was so easy to work with. They helped us through each decision and made the planning so easy. Our reception was so beautiful with the lighting and linens (chair covers, sashes and table runners). The DJ was great and played everything we asked (and left out the songs we didnt want played). Guests of all ages had a blast! We would recommened to all friends and family.