Elite Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough positive things about Ryan and his team at Elite Entertainment. My only regret is that I did not use more of their services. I used Elite Entertainment for chair cover rental with sash. Ryan met with us and helped us determine the right colors and materials. He took time to call and email throughout the months leading to our wedding and his team arrived, set up, and took down without any notice from anyone. The chair covers truly made our reception an elegant affair.
Brides and Grooms in Central Illinois book them. For everything. Book early. You won't regret it.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Wonderful, professional service. We would hands down recommend Elite Entertainment to anyone in the Champaign-Urbana area. We used them for chair covers, sashes, and DJ. They were very organized, the service was top of the line, and our DJ was absolutely fabulous. He kept EVERYONE (ages 21-80) out of the dance floor all night long.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Profile Picture
Manylay
1 Review
05/19/2012

Ryan and his team were amazing at our wedding! Everything was on point and made it every stress free wedding day. I couldn't be more happy with elite and their professionalism!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

AWESOME! I planned my wedding from 200 miles away and Ryan was nothing but incredibly helpful! Any time I sent an email I would get a response so quickly it was unbelievable. The communications were nothing but helpful, clear, and friendly! Also when I would randomly get the time to go to our wedding location I would email Ryan to set up an appointment and they were always able to accomidate us. As for our wedding, their DJ and Lighting services were incredible! Our DJ, Kai, was friendly, creative, and made our reception quite a party to remember. Our guests had so much fun and I recieved so many compliments about how fantastic the music was. We also utilized the up lighting and WOW did it set the mood in the room! The up lighting added that special touch to dress the evening up. All of their services were cost effective and simply perfection! If anyone has any sort of event, not just a wedding, I would recommend Elite Entertainment to them!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Elite Entertainment was awesome. The DJ actually was the Captain of our reception. He provided direction and enthusiasm that led to a great celebration! Most satisfied with Elite.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer

My mother and I worked with Ryan/Elite and we truly enjoyed it! Everyone there is absolutely wonderful to work with and they really make choosing the decor for the chairs, tables and lighting enjoyable. The reception hall looked amazing! I couldn't have been happier with all the work Elite did to make everything look as outstanding as it turned out! Thank you to everyone there!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ryan and the entire staff at Elite Entertainment are such wonderful people to work with. The music, lighting, chairs and linens were all so perfect. Many people told us that they couldn't believe how many people were still dancing late in the evening. What a great and memorable party!!

Services Used: DJ

AMAZING!!! Elite Entertainment was absolutely fabulous to work with for our reception. They get very involved in your wedding "vision" which I think is very important and helped out a lot. The music, introductions, and speeches were timed perfect. We also chose to do uplighting and have a lighted monogram in the background. When we went in for our first meeting with Ryan he set up a demo reception with our color lighting and linens so we could visualize it. The lighted monogram looked amazing too! I don't think that anyone else in this area does anything like that. Elite obviously puts so much thought into everything and is not a "cookie-cutter" DJ service. Ryan was even nice enough to give us other vendor suggestions. I highly recommend Elite Entertainment to anyone who wants a fun and flawless wedding.

Services Used: DJ

Ryan and his crew did a fantastic job with our wedding. From the excellent DJ service to the linens and chair covers, our reception was nothing short of amazing! We also had the room draped with white fabric which really made the pink uplighting shine! This was the first time that Elite has done something like that and we were excited to be the first. We couldn't have been any happier with the way our special day turned out. I highly recommend Elite to anyone who is even thinking about getting married in Central Illinois.

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Elite was amazing to work with. Not only did they provide us with great music all night long that was exactly what we wanted, the look of our room, the atmosphere, and professionalism was perfect. Every meeting we had, we didn't feel like out wedding was just another wedding, it felt like we were working with a friend. We had an amazing experience with Elite and couldn't have been any happier with the way our reception turned out!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Elite Entertainment did an excellent job at our wedding reception! The beautiful uplighting and chair covers added an elegant feel to the room. Ryan played all of the songs we requested and got a great feel for our personalities when playing other music as well. We loved our reception and would recommend Elite Entertainment to anyone!

Services Used: DJ

Elite was a pleasure to work with. We used their DJ service (Thanks Kai, great job!), their uplighting service and chair cover and sash rentals for our event. Everything looked absolutely beautiful!

Services Used: DJ, Flowers

We were extremely happy with the DJ services that Elite Entertainment provided at our reception. They also provided amber uplighting and linens, which gave the room a really elegant look. They were so easy to work with, and professional. Everyone had a great time dancing the night away to all the great songs played by Elite Entertainment. I would highly recommend them!

Services Used: DJ

Ryan was absolutely wonderful to work with and very professional. I would recommend Ryan to anyone and I would defiantly use his service again! Ryan kept our dance floor full all night and was a great asset to our special day. I am so glad that we used him as our DJ.

Services Used: DJ

Ryan at Elite Entertainment was absolutely amazing. I can't say enough. Not only was he extremely professional throughout the entire process - our guests had such an amazing time because he really knew how to handle the reception and played music that everyone could enjoy and dance to. Also, the uplighting and monogram were absolutely beautiful - exactly how we had pictured it!

During the initial meetings, I immediately knew we would be working with Elite Entertainment. They are extremely professional, super creative, and have a huge passion for what they do. They made the entire process from start to finish extremely easy. I felt like I could leave the Itinerary of the Reception in their hands and the day of the event, they handled it so well - I never felt like I didn't know what was going on - they were always one step ahead of us.

Again I can't say enough - I recommend everyone to go through Elite Entertainment - they truly are the best and that's what you want and need for the most important day of your life!

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Ryan was very helpful and had a lot of ideas to add to our reception details. He helped us decide what might look good as far as table coverings and was full of ideas for music selections. At the final meeting a few minor details were still needing decisions and we were at the point of having no more ideas left, Ryan was quick to step in and give us some thought and ideas to choose from which was perfect. The night was wonderful and the room looked beautiful and everyone had a great time dancing! After the event we received so many comments on how beautiful the room looked and how much fun everyone had!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths